Unique explainer videos for you business

Our works were featured by Behance 11 times.

Check our portfolio:

Our team creates 2d animation videos:

- video explainers;

- videos for mobile apps;

- video presentations;

- YouTube ad.

We worked with 497 companies.

Let's create an awesome video for your project!

Minsk, Belarus

XYO Network, Google, AppsFlyer, Unicef, EnjinCoin, KPMG, Wings DAO, Jivosite, AirFleet.

Circum animation video

Jolyy explainer

Scorum video // Isometric style

Here is the video, that we created for the ICO of the Protectiq.com project. Would you like the same? Order at Lemon.bz/ico

Android Wear video for Google

We have done an awesome video for Google!

The video will be distributed internally at Google and to potential future partners and agencies.

Video for Sports Broadcaster

"What's the most cool is the reaction of our audience, of course."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Lemon Digital animated an explainer video for a sports broadcasting service with multiple channels. They worked through a stepped process including scripting, conceptualization, and scene drawing.

Russia
Stanislav Danilov
Co-Owner, FightSpace

The video’s humorous approach was received well by viewers, who then viewed the client’s social media presence. Despite working remotely, Lemon Digital communicated effectively. Their quality-price ratio is particularly noteworthy.

I'm the co-owner of FightSpace, a social media (YouTube, VK) live boxing & MMA events broadcaster. We also produce news and have 200 million views total.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemon Digital?

We hired Lemons to make a nice cartoon explainer to promote our channels for a male audience.

Increasing number of subscribers (+40,000 goal).

We asked for different teams across the world, but Lemons were the best value-expertise balance

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They helped us with a video explainer to promote our channels. Everything was pretty professional. The process was split into different stages with our approvals on each stage (script, concept, scenes drawing, animation). Plus, they gave their recommendations on each stage, so we've got a feeling that we don't just pay for their hands, but also use their expertise, which is always a good thing when you work with a creative studio. Overall, everything was pretty organized, plus we got a really great result and will probably use their services again.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

There was a sales manager from their side. who handled all the paperwork, and a really great project manager, who helped us with all the deliverables, followed the deadline, and discussed all the organizational issues.

First result came in a week. We got lots of positive feedback on jokes in the video and animation style. People have enjoyed it and went to see our social media accounts. Our team worked hard to make high-quality news this period, so we got an impressive subscribe-rate (conversion). After three weeks, subscriber plan is 80% ready and we expect overall growth for a long period of time.

Despite being in different time zones, project had no delays. We handled all the communication in Telegram and deliverables in Google Drive. They also showed scenes in boords.com, if I’m not mistaken.

Honestly, for this amount of cash, we expected slightly poor animation (had some projects done before with other vendors). What's the most cool is the reaction of our audience, of course.

Maybe we'd like to see this product cheaper, but actually 50% of money we spent already returned with subscribers. Expect a full return and then a profit in two months.

Overall Score Great studio with talented young folks who can understand you, make high-end products, and protect you from wrong decisions.
    Different timezones gave some inconveniences, but all in all, the communication was flawless.
    Much better cost than EU or US vendors. Expertise and quality don't come cheap, however.
    If our audience gave positive feedback then its a high-quality work.
    If someone needs to make an explainer or other animation I'd surely recommend this studio.

Explainer Video for Blockchain Company

"Lemon Digital produces solid and quality videos."

May - July 2018

Lemon Digital created an explainer video to describe a specialized product and service. Their team was involved in all phases of production. The final version is complete.

Toronto, Canada
Forrest Li
Co-founder, ContractLand

All external feedback has been positive. Lemon Digital succeeded in achieving the goal. Their team was communicative and responsive. The quality of work was excellent.

I’m the co-founder of ContractLand, a blockchain company based in Toronto.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemon Digital?

We asked Lemon Digital to create an explainer video that describes our product and service simply.

We wanted our audience to understand our service and product.

Our team searched studios that specialize in explainer video production. After comparing the quality of work and related cost, we chose Lemon Digital.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Our team wrote and provided them with the content we wanted in the video, then their team created a blueprint. After everything was edited, the final version was created.

What was your vendors’ project management or feedback process?

Lemon Digital supplied a product manager and designer for the whole project.

All feedback has been positive. It has helped audiences better understand our business.

We communicated through telegram. Our engagement was effective and timely.

Lemon Digital produces solid and quality videos.

The timeline of the project took longer than anticipated, but we were pleased with the final product.

The cost was reasonable.
    They delivered solid work.

Video Production for Crisis Management Application

"I’ve been happy with the collaboration and end product."

Mar. - May 2017

Lemon Digital prepared an animated video to explain a crisis-management mobile app, creating illustrations from rough storyboards and incorporating smooth frame transitions.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Emil Pfeiffer
Founder, Krizo

The finished media has already impressed initial viewers, forecasting a positive reception with target audiences. Lemon Digital’s prompt delivery timeline, lively creations, and eagerness to implement feedback encouraged a productive relationship.

We are a startup developing a crisis-management mobile application. It is meant to help organizations communicate effectively in times of crisis and plan for those events. Our system enhances these processes, making it easier and more convenient for organizations to resolve crises effectively.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemon Digital?

We needed to create a short video that explained the concept behind our solution in a way that could easily communicate our vision to potential clients. Videos make it easier for people to understand what a startup is about.

Lemon Digital created an animated video that explains our concept to people who have never worked with crisis-management tools, showing them why these resources are a good idea. They responded quickly whenever we had a question or correction to make, and I enjoyed working with the team.

I came up with the product idea and explained what we wanted in detail. I prepared a script and made some rough storyboards, which Lemon Digital transformed into the final product. They created illustrations. We had between 5 and 7 options to choose from in terms of music.

How did you come to work with Lemon Digital?

I had seen animation videos from another Danish startup, which looked interesting. Many of the other videos I’d seen had a cheap appearance, but those didn’t, so I contacted the startup and asked them about the creators of their content. They introduced me to a co-founder at Lemon Digital.

We started working with Lemon Digital in March of 2017 and finished in May.

I am very happy with the result and have shown it to a couple of people already. Since they’re my friends, they may have been biased, but they did like the video. Lemon Digital did a great job, and I look forward to posting the video on our website. We are a B2B software company, so we don’t have a lot of traffic, but I will track the metrics around our video once it’s posted.

How did Lemon Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was delivered on schedule. I actually postponed the work a bit. Lemon Digital responded well to the numerous corrections I wanted to make and did them by our next version. They have a professional process.

What did you find most impressive about Lemon Digital?

I liked the animations themselves. They quite are lively, with smooth transitions between each shot. The ways that shots transform are actually relevant to the next frame.

Are there any areas Lemon Digital could improve?

Our terms of agreement were long, and I had to ask internal resources for help with reading and grasping them. That was annoying, but I’ve been happy with the collaboration and end product.

Everything went according to plan.
    The cost was appropriate for the high-end product we received, but we’d always prefer to save more money as a startup. I’m biased in this sense.
    Everything was delivered on time. I received answers to my emails immediately.

Video Production for News Startup

"It’s always good to feel that the people you hire are really trying to make something great and that they care."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Lemon Digital work collaboratively to create promotional videos. Their services include scripting, sketches, and production, providing multiple options at each stage. They also offer marketing and branding.

Roman Karachinsky
Co-Founder and CEO, News360

The promotional videos have helped in sales processes and are resources for explaining the product. They have increased conversions and shortened the sales cycle. Lemon Digital has a driven team and reacted very well to feedback. They deliver great products, even if faced with several changes.

I’m the CEO and one of the founders of News360. We make personalized news products for consumers, publishers, and advertisers. One of our most recognizable products is the News360 app, which has over 10 million users, mostly in the US. It’s available on iOS and Android. The app learns what you’re interested in by analyzing your behavior, then finds interesting news stories for you around the web.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemon Digital?

We wanted to create a promotional video for one of our products, and we were looking for a good vendor to help us to that. We planned to use the video on the product page of our site and in our sales pitches.

We had a rough idea of what we wanted in the video and a rough script for the voiceover. We talked about the project with Lemon Digital and got the financial side of the equation worked out. Then we spent time on the script, working collaboratively to improve it. They got to work on sketches on what the visualizations would look like. We had ideas of how we wanted it to look. Lemon Digital suggested some changes and alternatives, then presented a couple options. After several rough cuts, we got to the final product. So far, our work with them has been on two videos and some broader marketing and brand design, such as landing pages and case studies.

How did you come to work with Lemon Digital?

I researched different production firms and watched a lot of videos. I looked at all the brands I’m familiar with and all the startups I liked, and I found out who had made their videos. I liked one of Lemon Digital’s videos and got in touch with them. I thought we had a good fit, so we went to work with them.

How much have you invested with Lemon Digital?

This information is confidential.

The first project began in October of 2015, and we’re still working with them now.

The work they did wasn’t for wide consumption, so it’s hard to quantify it. It was definitely helpful for our sales process to have something that explains what the product is and how it works. It has been quite successful in solving that problem. The video helped us increase conversions and shorten the sales cycle.

How did Lemon Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they did a good job. We’re a small company that is doing a lot of things, so we don’t have the resources to manage external contractors. We try to find agencies who are driven enough to have an internal sense of urgency and deliver things on time without prodding. I think Lemon Digital definitely did that. I felt they were trying hard to move the project along, even without my meddling. They also reacted very well to feedback. We were quite picky in the details of the design, and they were very accommodating. They didn’t complain, even when we had a million little changes.

What did you find most impressive about Lemon Digital?

I liked the energy they put into the project. It’s always good to feel that the people you hire are really trying to make something great and that they care. I felt that was the case with them, which is why we continue working with them. They care about the quality of the product they deliver, and they make sure we’re happy.

Are there any areas Lemon Digital could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I think they’re doing a good job.

They delivered everything we wanted on time.
    We’ve worked with a bunch of companies, and they’re the most cost-effective by far.
    We’re happy with the results. It was done on time and within budget. They satisfy all my criteria for success.
    I’ve referred them to people already.

Brand Explainer Video for Digital Marketing Company

"The quality they provide is top notch."

1 Month

Lemon Digital created a video advertisement to generate leads for a digital marketing company. The team’s goals were to produce an attractive and simple video that could quickly explain the business.

Palo Alto, California
Dror B. Cohen
CEO, AirFleet.co

The video successfully generated qualified leads and revenue. Lemon Digital pushed the project to completion, working in an effective and communicative manner. They provided great quality and understood the business needs right away.

I'm the CEO of AirFleet. Our goal is to provide marketing departments with the technical power they need in order to complete their digital initiatives quickly and effectively.

We wanted to generate leads for our brand through a video advertisement that explained our service.

They were listed as a trusted creator on a filmmakers platform called Veed.Me. They had a great portfolio of videos similar to what we wanted, they made a great impression and we really like their style.

They produced an explainer video for us. The video quickly explains the problem and solution that we can offer to clients.

Our main point of contact was Andrew [Founder, Lemon Digital] throughout the process although we had some contact with several creators who were involved behind the scenes.

The video generated thousands of leads along with significant revenue.

Our workflow was good; we tracked the project via email, google docs, etc. Andrew made sure the project didn't get stuck and pushed the project as much as he could.

The quality they provide is top notch. Andrew is very savvy and quickly grasped our business and how to best present it.