Animated videos for you business

Our team creates 2d and 3d animation videos:

- video explainers;

- videos for mobile apps;

- video presentations;

- YouTube ad.

Having worked with 115 clients in 28 countries. We do full spectrum of work — from concept writing and script writing to sound effects.

For each video we develop unique style.

, Belarus
Headquarters
  • Lemon Digital 220000
    Belarus
    +375 29 898 85 88

Google, AppsFlyer, Unicef, News360, Wings DAO, Sport.com, Jivosite, AirFleet.

Video Production for News Startup

"It’s always good to feel that the people you hire are really trying to make something great and that they care."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

Lemon Digital work collaboratively to create promotional videos. Their services include scripting, sketches, and production, providing multiple options at each stage. They also offer marketing and branding.

Roman Karachinsky
Co-Founder and CEO, News360

The promotional videos have helped in sales processes and are resources for explaining the product. They have increased conversions and shortened the sales cycle. Lemon Digital has a driven team and reacted very well to feedback. They deliver great products, even if faced with several changes.

I’m the CEO and one of the founders of News360. We make personalized news products for consumers, publishers, and advertisers. One of our most recognizable products is the News360 app, which has over 10 million users, mostly in the US. It’s available on iOS and Android. The app learns what you’re interested in by analyzing your behavior, then finds interesting news stories for you around the web.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lemon Digital?

We wanted to create a promotional video for one of our products, and we were looking for a good vendor to help us to that. We planned to use the video on the product page of our site and in our sales pitches.

We had a rough idea of what we wanted in the video and a rough script for the voiceover. We talked about the project with Lemon Digital and got the financial side of the equation worked out. Then we spent time on the script, working collaboratively to improve it. They got to work on sketches on what the visualizations would look like. We had ideas of how we wanted it to look. Lemon Digital suggested some changes and alternatives, then presented a couple options. After several rough cuts, we got to the final product. So far, our work with them has been on two videos and some broader marketing and brand design, such as landing pages and case studies.

How did you come to work with Lemon Digital?

I researched different production firms and watched a lot of videos. I looked at all the brands I’m familiar with and all the startups I liked, and I found out who had made their videos. I liked one of Lemon Digital’s videos and got in touch with them. I thought we had a good fit, so we went to work with them.

How much have you invested with Lemon Digital?

This information is confidential.

The first project began in October of 2015, and we’re still working with them now.

The work they did wasn’t for wide consumption, so it’s hard to quantify it. It was definitely helpful for our sales process to have something that explains what the product is and how it works. It has been quite successful in solving that problem. The video helped us increase conversions and shorten the sales cycle.

How did Lemon Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they did a good job. We’re a small company that is doing a lot of things, so we don’t have the resources to manage external contractors. We try to find agencies who are driven enough to have an internal sense of urgency and deliver things on time without prodding. I think Lemon Digital definitely did that. I felt they were trying hard to move the project along, even without my meddling. They also reacted very well to feedback. We were quite picky in the details of the design, and they were very accommodating. They didn’t complain, even when we had a million little changes.

What did you find most impressive about Lemon Digital?

I liked the energy they put into the project. It’s always good to feel that the people you hire are really trying to make something great and that they care. I felt that was the case with them, which is why we continue working with them. They care about the quality of the product they deliver, and they make sure we’re happy.

Are there any areas Lemon Digital could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I think they’re doing a good job.

They delivered everything we wanted on time.
    We’ve worked with a bunch of companies, and they’re the most cost-effective by far.
    We’re happy with the results. It was done on time and within budget. They satisfy all my criteria for success.
    I’ve referred them to people already.