Leads delivered at scale

Leadroot helps teams scale by finding high quality B2B leads that convert. We're an agency that is part tech, part human, and here to drive growth to your sales team.

We only focus on two things, finding leads and helping set meetings. Have us do everything or just order lists.

Lead Research

Using our proven and refined research process, we scour all corners of the internet accumulating the information you need for your business. We search across the companies, industries, and titles of your choosing and hand pick the best information for your order.

Managed Outreach

Through the utilization of our versatile and experienced team of agents, we do all the leg work of reaching out to your chosen leads and establish an initial connection between you and them. We qualify prospects using the same criteria as your existing sales team, saving you time and effort.

Learn more at https://www.leadroot.io

Woodpecker, FatCat

How Woodpecker is scaling their sales efforts with Leadroot Image

How Woodpecker is scaling their sales efforts with Leadroot

The company

Woodpecker is a SaaS document automation platform that empowers modern law firms to automate and standardize their frequently used legal documents. Woodpecker enables attorneys to continue to use Microsoft Word, avoid migrating to a new platform, and spend a fraction of the cost of enterprise document management platforms. Their mission is to provide a cutting-edge software product to an

underserved segment of the legal marketing.

The problem

Woodpecker’s primary source of leads were coming from the Microsoft store so they wanted open a new channel of sales by starting cold outreach campaigns. Woodpecker knew that their primary clientele were lawyers that used Microsoft Word, but they were unsure what types of lawyers (litigation, real-estate, anti-trust, estate planning, etc…) would use their product.

Woodpecker was looking for a provider that would be able to research the market for leads, preform cold call and cold email campaigns to those leads, and then set meetings with qualified prospects. With Woodpecker being a seed stage startup, time and cost were a factor in deciding what company would be a good fit to work with.

The solution

Woodpecker decided that Leadroot’s managed outreach product would suit their business needs.

Leadroot was able to search across the internet and their propriety databases for prospects. Once the lead groups were built Leadroot performed cold email and cold calling campaigns out to each market.

The outcome

Within two months Leadroot was able to identify an ideal customer profile and a market big enough to target for years to come.

Read the full story at:

FatCat uses Leadroot to map out all delivery restaurants nationwide Image

FatCat uses Leadroot to map out all delivery restaurants nationwide

The company

Nolan Bulger is a digital marketer, copywriter, and the co-founder of FatCat Leads. His marketing agency is focused on helping businesses improve sales and reach their business growth goals. FatCat Leads specializes in bringing unique solutions to their clients’ problems, and assists businesses in finding leads and converting them into high-paying customers.

The

problem

Nolan had a client that wanted to reach out to storefronts across the United States that would be interested in using their delivery platform. Nolan’s strategy was to reach out to as many restaurants across the country through a highly-targeted cold email marketing campaign. Nolan identified food delivery aggregator companies, such as Seamless & ChowNow, that contained databases of restaurants across the country, but gathering contact information on these businesses, on a large scale, was a difficult challenge. Nolan needed to figure out a solution to accurately gather this data in a quick and efficient manner.

The solution

Enter Leadroot. Being an agency that solely focused on gathering lead information for businesses, Leadroot was quickly able to create a game plan and apply their proprietary process of data accumulation to Nolan’s project.

Through a combination of extraction and our team of trained lead generation specialists; Leadroot compiled a list of functioning restaurants across the United States. With this information in hand, Leadroot enriched these restaurants for data fields like restaurant owner’s name, email address, website and phone number. Using our proprietary technology stack, we verified this information and only delivered back verified data back to Nolan.

Read the full story at: https://www.leadroot.io/emails-for-resturant-owners

Lead Generation for Legal Document Automation Platform

“We’re getting great conversion rates, which is why we’ve kept them around.”

Leadroot provides lead generation services for a legal documentation automation company. They provide research and targeted outreach on qualified prospective clients on an ongoing basis.

Boston, Massachusetts
Manager, Woodpecker

Leadroot’s efforts have been better than any other lead generation source the company has used, by far. They directly contributed to higher email open and deal close rates. Customers can expect a resourceful, proactive, and talented team of professionals.

Woodpecker is a legal documentation automation company that works with law firms to standardize their frequently used legal documents.

What challenge were you trying to address with Leadroot?

We wanted to hone in on our go-to-market strategy and identify our ideal customers.

Leadroot assists us with ongoing lead generation and has helped us determine who our ideal prospects are.

They do all of our heavy lifting research, and assist us in exploring new markets, especially when we’re looking to replicate past successful customer types or assess new target markets.

We have one main point of contact, but we’ve interacted with a couple of folks over the years.

How did you come to work with Leadroot?

We knew we needed a way of scalably generating leads, but also a way to generate them in a flexible manner. We do a lot of experimentation and are constantly working towards validating or disproving various theories as quickly as possible.

We landed on Leadroot because they provided the perfect combination of being able to scale with us as our business grew and also remained flexible to our needs. Their ability to meet our needs as they changed every month is what really sealed the deal.

We've invested $10,000–$25,000.

We began working together in January 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

The results have been really good, overall. We’ve used other lead generation services in the past, and Leadroot has certainly resulted in the best metrics for us. Obviously, there are situations where we receive dead leads, but that’s going to happen no matter what solution you use, and even then, l we get far more qualified leads than with previous services.

Thanks to Leadroot, and the super targeted leads we’ve been getting, we’re getting 50-60% email open rates and even 10% conversion rates from initial cold-outreach email or call to qualified opportunity. We’re getting great conversion rates, which is why we’ve kept them around.

How did Leadroot perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very flexible with how we want to work. For example, our point of contact is in several of our Slack channels. We talk with him one on one and other members of our sales team talk to him one on one as well via Slack and email. They’re super flexible with however you want to communicate.

In the early days, we needed a lot from their end with the project management efforts. Now that we’ve solidified our lead generation strategy, they’ve become a lead generation engine. Oftentimes we’ll talk with our contact about a new theory or get a test list, and if that goes well, we’ll opt for a larger one.

What distinguishes them is their focus on using US-based personnel with their research efforts. It’s a huge differentiator compared to a lot of the other services available because several foreign lead services don’t understand the U.S. markets. Leadroot, on the other hand, is much more familiar with those facets and delivers leads that make sense.

Additionally, they’re very affordable and willing to work with their clients’ budgets as well and make a solution work if need be.

This might be a pipe dream for us, since it’s inherent in the lead generation process, but it would be great to have a lower number of bounces. We know that’s probably not realistic, but it’s the first thing that comes to mind. Other than that, nothing else comes to mind.

Overall Score They understand what we’re doing. They’ve been part of our team for the last couple of years and we couldn’t be happier with our relationship.
    Any deadline we’ve ever met, they’ve always set it.
    For what we get, it’s the most cost-effective option out there.
    The open rates and overall conversion rates from the lead lists we get are better than average.
    They’re the only firm that can handle nebulous requests, generate real value via leads, and does it at an affordable price.

Lead Generation Services for Virtual Assistant Company

"I've never worked with a company where I've been so comfortable with what I'm putting in and getting out."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Leadroot generates leads for a virtual assistant company. They led a cold-calling campaign to create leads and meetings with targeted companies. They also advise on blogs to target. The project is ongoing.

Sales Operations Manager, Virtual Assistant Company

The meetings created so far have seen a double return on investment, leading to more work for Leadroot. The team turns around high-quality leads promptly and at excellent value. Their insights, timeliness, and high level of customer service stand out.

I’m a sales operations manager for a virtual assistant company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Leadroot?

We were looking to expand our outreach campaign in order to grow our business and get our product and name out there. We went to Leadroot to help us manage our leads and find targeted markets to reach out to.

Leadroot assisted our company with a cold-calling campaign to generate leads and meetings. We provide a list of a thousand businesses or people we want to reach out to. Leadroot can also access that information based on our past orders and other data. Their team then give us a list of names, addresses, and emails to contact. They also help us find blogs to provide guest content.

My main contact at Leadroot has been one person. I know that they have a team of agents behind the scenes that handle the cold-calling and research, but if I ever need anything, I go through my point of contact. I haven’t engaged anyone else besides him.

How did you come to work with Leadroot?

One of our clients utilizes lead generation a lot in his business. In a casual conversation with him, we brought up our needs and he referred us to Leadroot. I checked out their website, reached out for a meeting, and was impressed by their quick response and their ability to answer my many questions.

We’ve spent less than $5,000.

We started working together in March 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We’ve received over $10,000 worth of leads and meetings from Leadroot’s work, recouping about double our investment in their services. That’s the main reason we continue working with their team.

How did Leadroot perform from a project management standpoint?
My point of contact has been absolutely fantastic. I've never had a problem reaching out to him. He always answers me back within an hour if I ever have any questions or if I have something I need. Whenever I need to chat with him, he’s always available the same day. I can’t emphasize enough how awesome he is.

About 90% of the leads Leadroot returns are high-quality and accurate. I’ve never had an issue with the information being wrong. If it ever was, it was because we didn’t give enough information for them to go off.

It's hard for me to say that Leadroot could really improve on anything—I've never had an issue in any sense of the word over the past 18 months or so we’ve worked together. Whenever I place an order with their team, they give me an estimated timeline of delivery, and they never underdeliver. They’ve done everything I’ve asked of them.

Go into a partnership with Leadroot with your end goal in mind. Know what type of information or outreach you need them to do. If you have a solid game plan but aren’t sure how to execute it, Leadroot will help you along the way. I’ve received a lot of quality advice from my point of contact over our working relationship.

Overall Score I've never worked with a company where I've been so comfortable with what I'm putting in and getting out.
    The team has never missed a deadline. If anything, they'll deliver it a day early or so if they have it ready.
    Their prices are very reasonable considering the amount of potential profit that comes from their lists.
    Leadroot always provides their information and services on time.
    I've had an excellent experience working with Leadroot, and I'm sure anyone else would in my situation.

Lead Generation for Legal Marketplace Business

"They are very client service-driven and know how to harvest B2B leads like no one I've ever seen."

Leadroot generates leads to help a legal marketplace's sales team quadruple their meetings and discovery calls. The collaboration is ongoing.

Washington, DC
Founder, Online Legal Marketplace

The number of meetings has grown by 350%, exceeding expectations and leading to more work for Leadroot. The team manages a smooth collaboration by handling all outreach efforts from harvesting the data to scheduling meetings. Their services also come at cost-effective rates.

I am the founder of a legal marketplace business that handles contract services for SMBs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Leadroot?

We hired Leadroot to harvest leads for us from a variety of places and do managed outreach (email marketing campaigns and inbox management) to schedule calls and meetings for our sales professionals. We had great results and worth the money from an ROI perspective.

Increase our weekly meetings and discovery calls by 300%.

I was recommended to them by a couple different companies. All of them had glowing reviews so I figured I would give them a shot.

We wanted to increase our weekly meetings and calls by 300%. We gave Leadroot our target customer and it was a turnkney solution. They harvested the lead data, made the outreach, and scheduled the meetings for us. It was great.

We were assigned a project manager, but a good part of it was done through the technology. I really like their approach since it is not 100% tech driven. There is human consultation to make sure they understand your needs and requirements and put a plan in place to achieve them.

Our meetings increased by 350%, so we exceeded our goal. We are continuing to use Leadroot moving forward.

The workflow was seamless. The inbox management was worth it since they can see when you are free and schedule meetings for you. They also provided reports to let us know their progress.

They are very client service-driven and know how to harvest B2B leads like no one I've ever seen. I am also impressed at how low the price is.

None!