Guaranteeing resuls - B2B Telemarketing since 1992

Lead Generators International® (LGI) is a business-to-business telemarketing firm. We generate highly qualified leads and set appointments with sales ready buyers by making skilled cold calls for each and every one of our clients. Lead Generation is all we do — it is not an “add-on” service.

We are professionals and dedicate all our resources to generating leads that produce an excellent return on investment for our clients. We employ a process that has been developed over 25 years of delivering effective Lead Generation programs.

Each program we design is distinct to reflect the dynamics of the particular market conditions, economic circumstances, competitive environment and the needs of that individual customer. We take all aspects of the experience into account; it is just as important to us for a potential customer to be left with a positive impression of your company whether they decide to engage or not. We ensure your brand is maintained to the highest standards every step of the way.

Service offering:

-Cold Calling Lead Generation
-Appointment Setting
-Event Registrations
-Telephone Market Research (Telephone Surveys)
-Database Data Updating

• 401 Bay Street, 16th Floor
    Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
  • 14 Wall Street, 20th Floor
    Manhattan, NY 10005

Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Hewlett Packard, UNIGLOBE Travel, Vision Travel, Research in Motion (Blackberry) Sage ACCPAC, Oracle, Fortis BC, Soltrus (a Symantec Company), SOPHOS, Sun Microsystems, UBS Bank, Salesforce.com, TD Waterhouse, IBM, RBC DOMINION Securities, RBC Insurance, Investors Group. Sun Life Financial, ScotiaMcleod, Freedom 55 Financial (London Life), Yellow Pages Group, Sharp Electronics, Deloitte, Edward Jones,National Bank, Concord Pacific Developments, BC Tech Assoc.

Appointment Setting & Lead Generation for Consulting Company

"I was confident that they took our needs seriously and would represent us professionally."

July - December 2014

Lead Generators International made calls on behalf of a health- and safety-related consultancy to find potential new clients and expand the company’s presence to include other markets.

Victoria, Canada
Cameron Hacault
Owner, Blueline Safety

Lead Generators International’s efforts yielded new leads on clients who have provided regular business for several years after the engagement’s end. The team implements all feedback as it strives to offer standout customer service. They proved to be a professional and talented partner.

I am the owner of Blueline Safety. We provide occupational health- and safety-related consulting services, generally to companies in the construction industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lead Generators International?

I worked with Lead Generators International for two projects. One was to expand my company’s presence from the island we’re located on back to the nearest mainland part of Canada, and the other was to find potential new clients that needed assistance managing their worker’s compensation claims.

I’ve found that I’m generally good at keeping clients, but I’ve struggled with finding new ones. I engaged Lead Generators International because I wanted to implement a professional way of reaching out to potential leads. During both engagements with them, I relied on their team to generate new business.

I worked with one caller from Lead Generators International who represented our company and made all of the requisite phone calls. I’d receive daily updates on the leads that stemmed from those calls. Lead Generators International sometimes provided recordings of the calls so that I could give constructive feedback for how the caller was describing our services.

In addition to the one caller, I met only with Tyler (President/Founder, Lead Generators International).

How did you come to work with Lead Generators International?

I had initially hired some people off of a freelance website, and I was disappointed with the results. I decided then that I shouldn’t be settling for the least expensive option. Through a Google search, I found a few providers, but Lead Generators International won me over with the professionalism of their website and the fact that they’re a local business. Tyler’s knowledge of a robust sales process was also very reassuring. I was confident that they took our needs seriously and would represent us professionally.

For the two projects, I spent around $18,000 CAD (approximately $13,300 USD).

I worked with Lead Generators International from July­–December 2014.

The most prominent metric is that we were able to make more money in sales and profit than what we spent for Lead Generators International’s efforts. Further, I still work with many of those new clients regularly all these years later.

But maybe more important than that initial success is the clarified vision we were able to project to our clients. I had to answer so many questions at the beginning of the contract about parts of our service that we hadn’t critically analyzed. Lead Generators International helped us refine our mission statements and do a better job of how we talk about our services.

How did Lead Generators International perform from a project management standpoint?

I remember them being organized, professional, and open to feedback. For example, at the start, the caller was not asking the questions in a way that made sense. She didn’t present the services in a way that made it sound like she knew what she was talking about. I provided a little additional coaching and gave them more background information, and she adjusted her approach right away.

They are results-driven and client-focused.

No, there’s nothing that stands out as needing improvement. They were great, and I highly recommend them.

Future clients should have a narrowed focus on the results they are trying to achieve. At the time of our engagement, we had 7­–8 services, and we were challenged to focus on the primary outcome we wanted from their work. Otherwise, we’d be shooting fish in a barrel.

Telesales & Customer Surveys for Cleaning Supplies Company

“They were able to take our falling customer base and turn it into a new territory of opportunities ...”

Feb. - July 2015

Lead Generators provided telesales services, reaching out to lost customers on behalf of the company and conducting surveys.

Jeffrey Hallat
Former Marketing Director, Planet Clean

Lead Generators exceeded expectations, delivering great results ahead of schedule and under budget. Their work created a whole new revenue stream for the company. They were also great to work with, bringing a high level of professionalism and proactiveness to the table.

I'm the former marketing director at Planet Clean, a distributor of cleaning and hygiene supplies and equipment in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lead Generators International?

We reached out to Lead Generators for telesales services. We specifically wanted to survey some of our old or lost customers to figure out what we could do to improve or earn their business back.

Lead Generators reached out to the bottom 20% of customers or what we considered “lost” customers, conducted a survey using a set script, and provided the results to our sales team.

We worked with Tyler (President and Founder, Lead Generators International), who managed a couple of callers he hired to work on our account.

How did you come to work with Lead Generators International?

I believe they were originally recommended to us and, after doing an initial branding exercise with Tyler, we immediately thought of him for this project. Although the services we requested weren't something they ordinarily do, he hired a couple of employees to work on our project and provided all the technology and scripting.

We invested between $25,000–$50,000.

The telesales project took place around February–August 2015.

Their services were exemplary–they under promised and over delivered. In addition to beating all of our deadlines, they also delivered under budget. They were able to take our falling customer base and turn it into a new territory of opportunities, ramping up sales from nothing. They exceeded our expectations in every way and created a whole new revenue stream for us. I believe we're also the only company in our industry that was able to do something like this.

They were very methodical and responsive to our needs. We never had any communication issues.

Their work ethic, professionalism, and ability to deliver results set them apart. They even guarantee results and stand behind what they're doing, which is very rare in their field.

No, not at all. I'm so impressed with them that I plan to work with them again, and they're the only vendor I'll recommend to others for the types of services they offer.

Make the call. These guys are very attentive, process-driven, and good at listening to their clients.

They beat every deadline.
    They're the only company I'll recommend.

Client Acquisition for Insurance Brokerage Firm

“Lead Generators successfully delivered 20 quality leads every month, so we got a great ROI.”

2015 - 2016

Lead Generators delivered 20 qualified leads for the company to follow up on each month by cold calling relevant businesses.

Jonathan Chescoe
Principal Consultant, Ascension Benefits Inc.

Lead Generators not only met lead targets each month, but also delivered high-quality contacts that helped the business grow. Easy to communicate with and very proactive in their approach, the entire engagement was relatively seamless and a great experience overall.

I'm the principal consultant at Ascension Benefits Inc., a group benefits brokerage and consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lead Generators International?

We reached out to Lead Generators to help us acquire clients by generating quality leads through initial conversations over the phone.

Lead Generators provided B2B cold calling services, providing a target of 20 lead appointments for our team to follow up on each month.

My primary contact was Tyler (CEO and Founder, Lead Generators), who assigned a caller to our account.

How did you come to work with Lead Generators International?

I found them through a Google search and felt they would be a good fit for the project after some initial conversations with Tyler over the phone.

We worked together on and off for about a year from 2015–2016.

Lead Generators successfully delivered 20 quality leads every month, so we got a great ROI. Every person we followed up with that they sent our way knew why we were calling and was open to discussing our product.

Tyler was very proactive and communicative throughout the engagement. He always took the initiative to follow up with me as needed and let us know if any changes were being made to the resources working on our account. They never missed any targets.

Hitting lead targets without fail is incredibly hard to do, so what they were able to achieve was very unusual. I also appreciated the level of contact I had directly with Tyler. Although the engagement has been completed, I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again given the results they provided.

No, I can't name anything. Our needs were relatively straightforward and they were able to meet them.

Regardless of the firm, it's important they take the time to thoroughly understand the company's product and value proposition, so I suggest taking the time to go through that process with them.

Overall Score They did a great job overall.
    They hit each target every month without fail.
    I've actually recommended them many times.

Market Research & Lead Generation for Medical Company

"Lead Generators International exhibits the highest integrity."

Oct. 2007 - Dec. 2009

Lead Generators International assisted with the promotion of a device within a new target market. The team contacted potential users, performed market research, and helped with lead generation.

David Christie
Former President & CEO, Pyng Medical

Lead Generators International’s involvement was a success. They did an excellent job of creating awareness for the product. Feedback was extremely positive. Their professional team performs outreach fantastically. Customers can expect a team that always delivers.

I’m the former president and CEO of Pyng Medical, a publicly traded medical device company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Lead Generators International?

We hired Lead Generators International to take our existing product to a new market. Pyng Medical was a dominant supplier for the US military, but we wanted to expand into hospitals and the emergency medical services market. Lead Generators International needed to gauge the level of interest and ultimately provide sales prospects to Salesforce.

Lead Generators International worked with us to develop how their team would speak about our product in the target market. We provided them a contact list, which included doctors, nurses, paramedics, hospitals, and administrators. They began cold calling and reporting back regularly while updating our Salesforce CRM to indicate the results of their outreach.

Their team performed market research that entailed people completing a questionnaire. We received the transcripts of those. They also did lead generation services. We used an email push notification, and then they followed up with phone calls.

I mainly worked with Tyler (President & Founder, Lead Generators International).

How did you come to work with Lead Generators International?

In 2004, I was working as a consultant in another company. Tyler performed a similar service under my direction.

We spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We worked together between October 2007–December 2009.

I never had any complaints with Lead Generators International. Tyler has an extremely high success rate that I couldn’t have achieved on my own. I left the company before the project concluded, but their team did a fantastic job of creating awareness. I have nothing but positive feedback and have referred many of my clients to Tyler.

Their project management style was excellent. We met in person.

Lead Generators International exhibits the highest integrity. They’re professional, delivering on their promises. They perform outreach more effectively than anyone else I’ve encountered.

No, there are none that I can think of.

Clients need to commit their money and time to Tyler and work through details. He’s willing and able to do that with his clients. They should also take advantage of the regular follow-ups and hold them accountable for results.