IT outsourcing, web, mobile, application, develop

LARO solutions is a mobile and web applications development and UX/UI design company.

Programming Languages & Frameworks:

• Belarus

FinTech Accounting E-Commerce Farming Social networks Entertaiment

Soundy Image

Soundy

Simple and enjoyable application for listening to music.

OneGrid: Grid photos Image

OneGrid: Grid photos

Fast and easy way to create Instagram photo in the form and a grid. Make your profile even more attractive.

Dattime Image

Dattime

A mobile application that gives users the ability to manage alternate dates and times. Also the application has the function of exchanging events in popular social networks.

Coboom Image

Coboom

Mobile application for photo competitions. Appointed by competition to a specific topic and users add their photos on the subject. The choice of the winner is based on the principle of "HOT or NOT". The application includes modules for purchase coins for game, purchase VIP status of TOP users in different categories and much more. Also the application there have a chat for communication between users, and also for communication

with the administrator.

The most part of development is occupied by the administrator's panel, in which all the game modules are managed. The administrator can create, confirm, cancel competitions, charge users points, monitor violations by users, communicate with any user of the system, etc.

Social Network "Pride" Image

Social Network "Pride"

Mobile application for social network. The main goal is to get acquainted with people who are nearby on the map. The system implements modules "Friends" and "Likes". Also the application have a chat where users can find friends and discuss any topics.

Also has been developed an administrator panel for convenient management of users, e-mail/sms mailings and push-notifications.

Pub-Quiz "Potasovka" Image

Pub-Quiz "Potasovka"

The mobile app for the games in the pub-quiz format. Games can take place both online and offline. It consists of 6 tours, the bonus system and the automated checking of answers.

The whole system consists of mobile applications, website and web-interface (admin panel for the assignment of the play dates, fill in the questions and answers of the games, view team stats, and more).

OneRepost: for Instagram Image

OneRepost: for Instagram

OneRepost is a fast and easy way to make a repost to your favorite photo and video in Instagram.

Just open an Instagram, sopy the link of the post you like and return to OneRepost. Next you can put our sign on and post it on Instagram.

iOS & Android Dev for Instagram Posting App

"LARO took the lead on the project, so I only had to wait for the final deliverable."

Mar. - May 2017

LARO solutions developed a mobile app that allows users to easily repost social media content. They built the app for Android and iOS.

Owner, OneRepost

The app was completed on time and functioned exactly as requested. LARO solutions distinguished themselves with their professional, responsive communication. They asked helpful questions, offered affordable rates, and managed the project independently.

I am an independent entrepreneur working on an app called OneRepost, which allows users to repost multiple social media posts at once.

What challenge were you trying to address with LARO?

I needed a partner that could develop my app from scratch and publish it on the market.

LARO designed and developed my app for Android and iOS.

I was in touch with a project manager who kept me informed about their progress.

How did you come to work with LARO?

I had worked with developers from former CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries and found their services to be very good, so I concentrated on finding a new partner in the same area. After contacting several companies, I liked LARO solutions most. They gave me a good quote, and their contact person was very responsive and knowledgeable. I enjoyed our conversations.

We started working with LARO in March 2017, and the app was launched in May of that year. We have a maintenance agreement in place, but I haven’t needed those services yet.

We’ve had a successful engagement. My main concern was the app’s stability and functionality. After completing the QA process, I was pleased to see that it was working fine.

How did LARO perform from a project management standpoint?

I can’t comment on their internal performance, but I can assume that it was good. We didn’t exceed any of the set deadlines. We communicated through Skype, Telegram, and email.

They’re a reliable, professional team. I knew that my project would be in good hands from the beginning, so I didn’t worry about it. They asked direct and pertinent questions and didn’t waste any time. LARO took the lead on the project, so I only had to wait for the final deliverable.

I am from the U.K., which made the initial contact with LARO more difficult. Having a local presence on the European market would make it much easier for clients to find them.

Set up a technical path before contacting the developers. This will simplify the estimation process. Clients need to have structured requests. LARO has a lot of clients in Europe, as well as in their local area, so they can work with anyone.

We had a three-hour time difference, which made getting in touch more difficult.