The #1 Outbound B2B Call Center Solution

How could your business benefit from an extra 5 to 30 new prospects per week?

• Are you a new business looking to get off the ground?
  • Are you an established company looking for an additional revenue stream?

Order our Call Center Services to give your business a leg up over the competition!

Cold Calling is the #1 Best way to generate New Business and increase your stream of Hot Leads

So How Does It work?

• You start by placing an order
  • Select between an Appointment setting campaign or a Live Transfer Campaign
  • After reviewing your requirements we will train our agents on your campaign
  • After the training period, they will begin making your calls
  • All calls are recorded so you can review for quality assurance

Our agents are tenacious and aggressive when it comes to generating your leads!

Important things to Consider:

• The rate for 1 agent working 5 hours per day, 5 days per week is $250
  • Agents will make in between 200-250 call per 5 hours
  • You must select between appointment setting or live transfer campaigns
  • All campaigns come with a mandatory 7 day training period
  • Our agents typically hit a 2%-3% closing percentage
  • You must provide the leads for our agents to dial

2018
Beverly Hills, CA
  • 9595 Wilshire Blvd
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Introducing The #1 Los Angeles Call Center

Los Angeles Center Services services B2B clients across the nation. Outsource your sales to our BPO and dramatically increase your revenue.

Outbound Call Services for Content Marketing Company

"I’ve decided to keep adding on more agents because they pay for themselves."

June 2019 - Ongoing

LA Call Center provides appointment-setting services, calling potential leads and scheduling meetings between the potential client and account executive.

Mexico
Omar Baber
Owner, Content Dynasty

Stakeholders have seen the agents’ success ratio increase throughout the engagement. LA Call Center has an efficient training and management style, enabling internal stakeholders to focus their energy elsewhere. While their reporting method is not digitized, it has been consistent and satisfactory.

I’m the owner of a content marketing agency based out of Mexico. We service clients in the United States and Canada. We maintain people’s blogs and articles. We also provide content marketing strategies and produce backlinks and funnels for our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with LA Call Center?

We were looking to expand our leads. Instead of attracting one client here-and-there, we wanted to amp things up with a steady stream of leads coming through the door.

They provide appointment setting for our account specialists. Appointment setters make phone calls to leads and set appointments. Then, our account executives will meet that client or lead and close the deal.

There are five people performing outbound calls, and I have one main point of contact. He trains the agents on my requirements, and then he manages them once they pass the training.

How did you come to work with LA Call Center?

I originally started looking at appointment centers on a website called Fiverr. After working with them through Fiverr, I began working with their company directly.

Originally, we started on a one-week basis for about $250 a week. That slowly evolved to paying them a little less than $1,000 a week.

I started working with them in June of 2019, and the work is ongoing. We’ve increased our number of agents to five people.

The longer we’ve worked with them, the success ratio has gotten higher and higher.

The first week, we brought in a .4% or .5% success ratio (they would call about 1,000 leads, and we would get 4–5 appointments).

I realized that those appointments could turn into thousands of dollars for my company, so I continued their services.

Now, we’re at a 2.67% success ratio out of all the phone calls that have been made.

He advertised his services as typically earning a 3.65% success ratio, but he expressed to me that over time it will get higher and higher. That’s exactly what has been happening. I’ve decided to keep adding on more agents because they pay for themselves.

How did LA Call Center perform from a project management standpoint?

I appreciate that my contact has offered the option for me to be more hands-on with the agents, but I’ve preferred for him to manage them so I can focus on the leads.

We communicate via text, the phone, and email for messages that aren’t too urgent. He sends me all the call recordings so I can make sure they’re doing a good job.

I was really impressed by their ability to offer me services on a one-week basis—that made it a no brainer.

Other companies wanted a long-term commitment, but I was looking for a company I could test before involving them in any long term commitment.

So, when I saw them on Fiverr offering $265 per-agent, per-week, it stood out as something that no other company was doing.

They could have a dashboard for their clients.  It would be good to be able to log in and view the active status of the caller and listen to calls as they’re being made. He sends me emails of the call recordings at the end of the day, but they could also have a system for clients to access.

If $265 per week is not worth the opportunity to experience 4–5 new customers in one week, then don’t hire them. But, if 4–5 new customers can bring you more than $265, then it’s a no brainer. Clients should try it out. The team does something you can physically see and listen to.

Overall Score They are the best marketing company I’ve ever found.
    I would give them a 10 if I could.
    The leads are great.
    I have already referred them.