Digital Marketing for SaaS and Startups

Kraftblick specializes in digital marketing for Tech Companies, SaaS and Startups.

We share our knowledge, research findings and hints related to SaaS marketing and lead genetaion in this blog.

Our specialty:

Minsk, MI 220004
    Belarus
    +37529 354 24 47

Adwords Campaign for Sports Software Solution

"They provide excellent customer service."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Kraftblick was hired to provide a full digital marketing campaign.

Belarus
Dmitry Martinkevich
COO, BearDev

The client has seen a 94% improvement in their PPC campaigns under Kraftblick. They were able to get rid of a lot of unnecessary traffic that was coming to them online. They felt that the agency provided great customer service and always maintained a level of professionalism.

I am the COO and co-owner of BearDev Company, a sports software developer. We produce software solutions for sports leagues and sports clubs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kraftblick?

For half a year, we were trying to create effective AdWords PPC settings and e-commerce tracking in Google analytics without any luck. We were losing money on empty clicks and staying blind about our e-commerce analytics channels. It lasted till we found Kraftblick’s offer on our board.

The goals for the Kraftblick team were to improve our AdWords campaign and set up e-commerce tracking in Analytics. They provided us with full PPC advertisement management and Google analytics consulting. Kraftblick also advised us on different aspects of software marketing, such as SMM, SEO, and content building.

How did you come to work with Kraftblick?

I know the co-founder of Kraftblick. We worked for the same company a long time ago and she was one of the best employees at that time. Once she established Kraftblick, I had no doubts about who should run the marketing of our software.

How much have you invested with Kraftblick?

We’ve spent less than $10,000 on their services.

It is ongoing.

Our PPC campaigns were approximately 94% ineffective till Kraftblick started the account management. They helped us to remove 82% of useless clicks. At the same time, they improved the audience scope by about 10% without increasing the click rates. It took Kraftblick team about 6 weeks to remove all the non-related traffic from our campaigns.

What did you find most impressive about Kraftblick?

They provide excellent customer service. The company co-founders are extremely professional in what they are doing and the Kraftblick team members are well trained.

Are there any areas Kraftblick could improve?

Nope. We are fully satisfied with services provided.

Overall Score We received great service from a team that was pleasant to deal with.
    About 95% of their tasks were delivered just as promised.
    They are not the cheapest market offer, but they are definitely worth every penny spent.
    They provided perfect service. No more, no less.
    I will definitely recommend them to all of my friends.

Adwords Campaign for Social Media Agency

"They [Kraftblick] definitely made some improvements and were very effective. The client loved it."

June 2014 - May 2015

Kraftblick was hired to run an AdWords campaign.

Winnipeg, Canada
Crystal Kumpula
Co-founder, Green Leaf Social Media

Kraftblick was able to make some improvements thanks to their AdWords strategy. The client was happy that they always knew what to expect and that the project was always very straightforward.

GreenLeaf Social Media Inc. is the name of the company. We do a lot of online marketing work for fellow speakers, authors, and coaches who do transformational work in the world. I am one of the co-founders and Operations and Project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kraftblick?

We had a couple of very specific clients who were looking for some very high-end strategy AdWords work.

They were just wonderful because we could literally have a discussion, say what we want and need, and hand it over. Irina, specifically, was just phenomenal. She would take a look at where they’re at and make some recommendations from a strategic standpoint.

How did you come to work with Kraftblick?

Before I came on board, Joseph Ranseth, the other co-founder of GreenLeaf, hired Kraftblick directly. I ended up becoming the account manager after that. During that time, there was a transition. It was a very big deal as far as making sure that they knew what they were talking about and could prove it week in and week out with the strategy recommendations and implementations. It really worked out well. The client was very impressed. Consequently, we looked at finding more work for them.

How much have you invested with Kraftblick?

It was over a time period. I’m a little bit unsure as to when they started. It was probably $10,000 or under.

We’re not working them now because we’re not doing those types of projects anymore.

They [Kraftblick] definitely made some improvements and were very effective. The client loved it. Unfortunately, it ended kind of abruptly even though the relationship was very good both from our client and also Kraftblick’s perspective. They were highly recommended and good.

How did Kraftblick perform from a project management standpoint?

Irina was fantastic. One of the requirements that we had was that we wanted them to do a weekly review. It was really easy from my standpoint because I could set up an automatic recurring task on the internal project management software we use. She knew it was there, what to expect, and when the deadline was. It was one of the easier projects I’ve worked on - very straightforward. I highly recommended Kraftblick from a project management standpoint. For the most part, the deadlines were reasonable. Every once in a while, there was a holiday that got in the way, but we knew about those and worked around it.

What did you find most impressive about Kraftblick?

Hands down, the skills as far as the strategy was concerned were very solid. We have enough of a background to know the questions to ask to interview for these types of projects. That being said, we don’t necessarily implement them ourselves. What kept us coming back to work with them was because of the advice that they provided every week from a strategic standpoint was right on. They were very thorough in reports. It was easy to show our clients what we had done and why along with recommendations moving forward. It was extremely easy and very straightforward. It made our job very easy and well worth the hours that it took them to assemble the reports.

Are there any areas Kraftblick could improve?

I wish we had more AdWords work for them. They made our life really easy. We just happened to go in a different direction that our clients were demanding and that’s the way business is.

Overall Score I don’t give that lightly. I’m kind of hard to please just because I have such high expectations for my clients.
    You get what you pay for, which is phenomenal. They’re not the cheapest around but they are not the most expensive either.
    I don’t give fives very often because to me that means there’s no room for improvement.
    Hands down, no problem whatsoever. In fact, I have.