Witness your ideas getting wings!

Kmphasis Infotech is one of India’s fastest growing IT companies focusing on providing end to end solutions on Mobile Application DevelopmentWeb Application Development , Software DevelopmentWeb Design and many more.

At Kmphasis Infotech we believe in transforming client requirements to a brilliant real life solution by utilizing next generation technology, which ends up in an impressive functional product.

At Kmphasis Infotech, we offer pay-as-you-go, set-rate pricing, alongside detailed project roadmaps and deliverable schedules. We'll keep you in the loop with our weekly and bi-weekly meetings throughout your project. Our team will work beside you and your project manager to ensure a successful app launch, but our partnership doesn’t stop there. We offer a 45-Days Maintenance Window after launch and a 60-Days Bug Warranty to set your app up for scale-able success.

Our Focus Includes :

• Augmented & Virtual Reality App Development
  • Mobile Backend Engineering
  • Quality Assurance (QA) & Product Testing
  • App Analytics Integration & Marketing

To learn more, visit https://www.kmphasisinfotech.com/ or calls us at 9029518214.

Surat, India
  • B-304, Aditya Complex, Opp. Ashtha Square, Kapodra-Utran Bridge, Uttran
    Surat, GJ 394105

Bless, CERN Projects LTD, Adhespack Group, Void2Int Private Ltd, Admision.la, HoolaBooza, AuZapps, YES Technologies, Yuball, Bollinger Shipping, Adhespack

Brunch Hunch Image

Brunch Hunch

Are you a Brunch lover? If so, download Brunch Hunch, a mobile app that lists the top 50 brunch restaurants in your city! This easy-to-use app provides a filtered list of 50 brunch restaurants based on the city and price range selected! Please become a Brunch Huncher today !!!

Mobile App Dev for Humanity Application

"They work as hard as they possibly can to bring our vision alive."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Kmphasis Infotech developed a cross-platform mobile application. It had several functions including, filter tools, privacy settings, and communication and review platforms.

Costa Mesa, California
Tara Eusebi
CEO, Bless

The app earned a significant amount of downloads and had great reviews across the board. Kmphasis Infotech dedicated time to fixing unexpected bugs and challenges that arose. Remaining available they were always open to any new ideas and made it happen.

I am the founder and CEO of Bless, a mobile application where users can share any need they have and people can offer to help.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kmphasis Infotech?

I needed them to develop my mobile app.

They turned my design into a functioning cross-platform application. They built a communication platform that allows users to chat with each other and join groups. They implemented an optional private setting on these groups that also allows private communication between users. Optional search filters can be applied such as radius or a specific category. A review system was added to ensure confidence and trust between requests.

How did you come to work with Kmphasis Infotech?

I looked at different companies but, at the end of the day, it came down to who was most responsive. They were transparent, which was important to me because I don't have any experience in app development. They were straightforward with me on any question I asked which led me to move forward with them.

We started working together in April 2018 and the project is currently ongoing.

We have over 1,000 downloads and have received all great feedback from users who liked it.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been really good, especially when unexpected bugs or challenges come up; they always take the time to figure out how to fix it.

They are trustworthy, reliable, and dependable. They work as hard as they possibly can to bring our vision alive. They support me and are available 24/7. I have pitched them ideas and they never say no and figure out how to make it happen. I couldn’t review them highly enough.

There is always room for improvement. In the beginning, I thought our communication could have been better, but they were quick to fix that. I was notified in advance about their holiday schedule, but I would have like to been notified a little earlier. Anytime I addressed a concern with them, it never repeated.