PPC/CRO Results That Makes You More Money 💰

Gold

See our 100+ case studies here:

We’re a highly focused group of 60+ PPC and CRO professionals based in sunny Costa Mesa, California.

We've grown over 100% year over year because of the valuable content we produce and how we use what we teach to grow the ROI of our 200+ clients.

Whether you’re in lead gen, SaaS, or eCommerce, we can help you grow your Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and all other advertising platforms while also increasing your conversion rates.

Get your free proposal today and we’ll give you the custom game plan to hit your goals.

Also, see our conversion optimization design portfolio here:

Costa Mesa, CA
  • 2787 Bristol Street
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Bloomberg, Stanford University, SAP, Lenovo, Brinks, Airbnb, Lytx, SEI, Man Crates, Segment, Juniper Networks

KlientBoost Review - Segment Client Success Story

Base - Case Study Image

Base - Case Study

Merchant One - Case Study Image

Merchant One - Case Study

Please see the case study 😊

USC CU - Case Study Image

Overnight Prints Case Study - KlientBoost Image

Overnight Prints Case Study - KlientBoost

Autopilot Image

Autopilot

Autopilot contacted Klientboost to manage their AdWords strategy. The first-month conversion rate exceeded its goal by 13% while still on budget. Through Autopilot's partnership with Klientboost, the conversion rate increased by 169%.

PPC & SEO for Smart-Home Tech Company

"Their team feels like an extension of ours."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

To raise brand awareness, KlientBoost spearheaded PPC efforts for a company that provides home-centric tech products. The team built landing pages, performed audience tests, and conducted keyword research.

Dallas, Texas
Madison Perry
Director of Marketing, NoiseAware

Thanks to KlientBoost, the client has enjoyed a dramatic surge in leads and a drastically improved conversion rate. Their team of experts essentially functions as an extension of the client's own team, a dynamic that's been a major asset. They have extensive SEO knowledge and are eager to learn.

I am the Marketing Director of a smart-home tech company. We are located in Dallas, TX and have over 20 employees. I'm responsible for our SEM efforts, our strategic direction, and the company's brand.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We offer privacy-safe noise monitoring to various markets, but our primary focus is the short-term rental industry. Essentially, we've created a new category and are relatively niche. Awareness is something we struggled with and needed an expert to help build.

We had worked with other PPC and SEO agencies with minor successes. As we scaled, we knew we could increase our efficiency and reach. Klientboost was the answer.

We started with PPC at Klientboost. Our goal was to increase our number of leads as well as increase the conversion of leads to customers. With others entering the space, we chose to then bring Klientboost on for our SEO as well.

Our Head of Growth met the CEO of Klientboost at a conference and immediately passed their info my way. As our company grew, we reached out to Klientboost as soon as we saw an opportunity. After vetting other agencies, Klientboost was still the agency that aligned most with our brand, our goals, and was able to present a strategy most fitting.

We kicked things off with a couple of onboarding calls so they could learn more about our product, our challenges, and our vision. They worked on building out landing pages for CRO and then built out the ad creative. They also worked on various keyword and audience tests.

Each week, they provide us with performance updates, suggestions, and a call to walk through things. Their communication is some of the best. For SEO, they did a site audit and walked us through suggestions to improve our site design and use of keywords. They write monthly blog posts as well.

Our team is comprised of our product manager, a designer, and our SEO expert.

There's been a dramatic increase in our leads as well as our conversion rate. We have launched new creative faster than we ever have and have a team of experts, which for a small team, is vital.

Their team feels like an extension of ours. They are extremely responsive and informative. We're able to email them with any questions and get a response back within a couple of hours.

Their knowledge of PPC and SEO as well as their willingness to learn about our company and industry. They continually throw ideas our way and we're able to do the same with them. They're all for collaboration and are always willing to educate us on the nuances of PPC and SEO. Plus, their results!

Honestly, no.

PPC & Conversion Rate Testing for HR Tech Company

"We were able to succeed on every level we set out to."

Jan. - July 2017

KlientBoost managed an HR-tech firm's PPC campaigns. From strategy to execution, they oversaw the client's Google and Bing Ads and spearheaded their digital marketing on social media channels like LinkedIn.

Tyler Holmes
Former Senior Director of Marketing, Newton Software

KlientBoost drastically improved the client's return on ad spend and the quality of their leads. They've also empowered the client to expand their testing capacity, opening them up to more business. The team was diligent, skilled, and highly responsive, so the client never had to micromanage.

I worked as the Director of Marketing for an HR tech company in a very competitive environment.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost because we had scaled out our ability to manage our paid advertising on a day to day basis. We also lacked a full time designer and the time/expertise to build landing pages and have an ongoing testing program. KlientBoost managed our Google/Bing Ads as well as Linkedin.

We wanted to expand our testing program for conversion rate optimization as well as lower our ROAS while increasing the number and quality of leads we were generating.

I had followed KlientBoost's content for a while and really appreciated their commitment to education and the no nonsense way in which they went about their work. I was excited to have someone to both work on our account management as well as someone who could help us build out landing pages and expand our testing program.

Google/Bing Ads management from strategy to execution. Linkedin and Facebook as well. Landing page design/testing.

My team was very small which was the impetus for me to bring in an agency. I could not manage the day to day effectively with the ad spend we had. I also lacked a full time designer and had no developers at all. KlientBoost supplemented me and my team nicely with the way that they staff their projects.

We were able to succeed on every level we set out to. We improved our ROAS while also improving our lead flow and quality. we also expanded our testing program and moved into more channels that opened us up to new prospects.

KlientBoost was highly responsive and always thorough in their responses. I never had to worry about things getting done and I never had to ask twice. The two people assigned to our project worked in lockstep and I always felt supported.

Their commitment to education as well as making the project successful was what I appreciated most. not only did they execute but they took the time to bring my team along with them which was invaluable.

When we were working with them we lacked the ability to expand into some channels that we wanted to with programmatic advertising and a more complete look end to end into our funnel.

Always responsive
    Highly competitive
    Top notch
    Great for quickly scaling teams

PPC & Conversion Rate Optimization for SaaS Company

"KlientBoost often knew even more about our needs and our customers than I did."

June 2016 - Aug. 2017

KlientBoost provided PPC management, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and landing page design services. The goal was to get in front of a niche customer profile.

Costa Mesa, California
Trey Swann
VP Sales, Aerotas

Their services resulted in over 100% more paid leads and an over 300% increase in conversion rate. It was a true partnership marked by KlientBoost's expert insight. They were a reliable, accountable partner that was driven to see their clients succeed.

I led growth initiatives for a startup building a web-based packaging spec system. We were located in California, at the time we had a small team and no one dedicated to PPC, conversion, or design.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

CPG brands were struggling with inefficiencies that stemmed from a lack of packaging and product data. The goal was to get in front of a very specific job title within massive companies and help these large brands move their packaging specs to the cloud. I am VP Sales trying to wear multiple hats - we needed help with everything. We brought on KlientBoost to help with PPC Management, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Landing Page Design.

The goal was to get in front of a very specific job title within massive companies and then educate these large brands about the benefits of moving their packaging specs to the cloud.

KlientBoost was referred to me by a former colleague. Once I met with Johnathan Dane I was convinced that they were the right partner. With KlientBoost, you gain a driven, accountable partner committed to improving your business.

We had a very specific ideal customer profile, and the challenge was getting in front of that targeted niche within massive CPG companies. We needed more paid acquisition leads and we needed to increase our conversion rate.

We worked with an account manager. I was very impressed by the high-touch engagement model, delivered and managed by KlientBoost's dedicated team of experts, who offered real reliability and a radically better customer experience. KlientBoost was a true extension of our marketing team, and they provided insights and recommendations for optimizing the metrics that mattered most.

Over 100% more paid acquisition leads, and over 300% increase in conversion rate. Success.

Very effective. I considered our KlientBoost team to be an extension of our team.

I was very impressed by the high-touch engagement model, delivered and managed by KlientBoost's dedicated team of experts, who offered real reliability and a radically better customer experience. KlientBoost was a true extension of our marketing team, and they provided insights and recommendations for optimizing the metrics that mattered most. At the time, we didn't even have a marketing team, and with KlientBoost, we didn't need one. It was great to have a true partner in our digital advertising efforts. We had a very specific ideal customer profile, and the challenge was getting in front of that targeted niche within massive CPG companies. KlientBoost often knew even more about our needs and our customers than I did. With KlientBoost, I knew they were doing everything they could to increase our conversion rate. That peace of mind was huge. With KlientBoost, you gain a driven, accountable partner committed to improving your business.

There are no drawbacks to working with KlientBoost. Only benefits.

Media Management for Residential Real Estate Business

"Klientboost came up with many different strategies to assist my business and were able to work with me on my time."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

KlientBoost helps the client to improve their online presence and assist in an SEO campaign. They help the client navigate which design elements and content needed for a website and how to launch it.

Newport Beach, California
Owner, Residential Real Estate Business

KlientBoost has helped the client develop a website that is almost ready to launch which has helped to obtain multiple calls from potential buyers and sellers. They're available and willing to help with any issues or problems that come up. With the help of a project manager, the workflow is easy.

I own my own residential real estate business. My main focus is to help my clients buy, sell & lease their residential properties.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

I've recently started my real estate business and needed assistance creating an online presence for current and future clientele.

To help me have a digital media presence online and to help me gain exposure and clientele.

Referral from a colleague.

They helped me navigate and choose which design elements and content I needed for a website and how to actually launch a website. They assisted me with the overall feel of my business through my online presence. I really needed help getting my name out in the community and gaining more exposure and clientele, so they assisted me with an SEO campaign.

I had a dedicated project manager that helped me along the way with every aspect of my website. We had an initial meeting with a few employees and they were very knowledgable and came up with a plan that would best suit my business and needs. Whenever I had any questions or needed advice on my next marketing move, my project manager was available with just an email or phone call.

I have a new website, still needing to launch, but so close! I have received multiple calls from potential buyers and sellers looking for assistance with their real estate transaction.

It was nearly effortless on my part. With the help of a dedicated project manager, I only needed to come up with the needs within my business and they were able to assist me with just a phone call or email.

Klientboost came up with many different strategies to assist my business and were able to work with me on my time and schedule, which is the best, and sometimes only option, for a working mom.

If I ever had an issue or problem, they were able to solve it and that is all I could ask for!

Overall Score They were great on all levels and I can't wait to keep working with them!
    I was able to get a meeting that week and schedule meetings at my convenience.
    Worth every penny!
    If I will use them again, then they must be that good!
    Yes, happy to refer them to colleagues, clients and friends.

Web Dev & PPC for Team-Building Organization

"The KlientBoost team built phenomenal landing pages that allowed us to scale our targeted geographic efforts."

Oct. 2018 - May 2020

KlientBoost conducted PPC campaigns for a team-building organization with the goal of reducing the client's cost-per-acquisition (CPA). They also designed and built out some of the client's landing pages.

Vancouver, Canada
Murray Seward
Director of Marketing, Outback Team Building & Training

KlientBoost built stellar landing pages that allowed the client to scale in a geographically-targeted fashion. They were also able to attain their desired CPA reduction. The team maintained consistent communication with the client throughout the engagement and was transparent about all progress.

I'm the Director of Marketing at Outback Team Building & Training. We provide team building, training, and coaching services to corporate groups looking for employee engagement activities and solutions anywhere within North America.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost to help us reduce our overall CPA for our PPC efforts and build-out scalable landing pages with geographic dynamic text replacement.

Reduce CPA to <$100 and scale our geographically-targeted ad campaigns.

I had seen KlientBoost's CEO, Johnathan Dane, speak at the Unbounce CTA Conference a couple years back. I was impressed by his session and decided to subscribe to their newsletter.

They are some of the best subject matter experts in the space. When the time came to source a vendor, I spoke to Johnathan. I was impressed by his involvement, the way he had mapped out our project, and the structure of the agreement.

We originally met to discuss my goals and objectives. Upon agreeing to the contract terms, I went through a thorough onboarding process which we reiterated the objectives we discussed, what I can expect from their team, and how to make the most of our working relationship.

They started out by building out the wireframes and designs for our landing pages, implementing them, and building out geographically targeted campaigns. We met bi-weekly to discuss optimizations and progress.

I worked directly with one account manager and a designer. From time-to-time, the director of accounts would join calls to check-in on progress.

The KlientBoost team built phenomenal landing pages that allowed us to scale our targeted geographic efforts. We thoroughly tested different strategies and hypotheses regularly. Most importantly, we were able to achieve our goal of reaching a target CPA of <$100.

Communication was thorough and constant.

I really liked how all their account managers communicate their wins and losses on a weekly basis. Our account manager would tell me about strategies that he or his colleagues implemented and would recommend we test them based on the successes of his colleagues across other accounts. It felt like we were getting the value of 10 account managers for one.

I would have liked for things to have moved along a little faster, however, we just didn't have the budget to speed up the process.

Overall Score They really helped us elevate our efforts.
    Very easy and accommodating to my schedule
    Very standard PPC pricing and based off of performance
    Thoroughly impressed by the quality of the landing pages + testing
    They are a great team

Google & Facebook Ads for Accounting Firm

"The workflow is seamless. The best part is that they are very action-oriented people."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

An accounting firm hired KlientBoost to increase its Google and Facebook Ads' performances, as well as improve conversion rates. They worked on creative design work and landing page design and testing.

CMO, Accounting Firm

They hit their two-month goal in the first three weeks, earning their lasting business as they continue to meet all new goals. They're technically sound and very fun to work with, with the meetings with KlientBoost being the meetings most looked forward to by the accounting firm.

I work as the CMO at an accounting firm and have been working closely with other marketing agencies in the past. I make sure that our cost per lead is either decreasing and/or our lead volume is increasing.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost and continue to work with KlientBoost because of our needs for better performing Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and conversion rates.

We wanted to do two things: 1) Lower our cost per lead 2) Increase the quality of leads

They actually came highly recommended through my circle of marketing friends. But the thing that actually set them apart was that they were willing to work for free to earn our business while we were in contract with another agency. And since I'm writing this review, they not only did they offer free work, but they set goals to hit themselves to actually earn our business. That was admirable.

Google Ads management from strategy to execution. Same thing with Facebook Ads. Ad creative/design work. Landing page design/testing.

Senior Account Manager and Senior Conversion Designer. We also met with their Team Director who oversees strategy and frequently reaches out to me to make sure I'm happy with work and performance.

They hit their two month goal in the first three weeks. Then set new goals three months out and have continued to hit them.

Seamless. They even bring in additional resources for me to feel the attention and love. Best part is that they are very action oriented people.

Not only are they technically sound, they're actually very fun. We get work done and then we hit it off. Out of all the recurring marketing meetings, the KlientBoost is the one I look most forward to.

Come out with more services. If you can handle content, email, etc as well as paid ads, then you will be even more successful.

Overall Score 5 Stars
    Easy
    Very Fair
    Very high - the start of the relationship requires more communication until a rhythm is established.
    Very Likely

Custom Software Dev for IT Company

"I love that their communication methods are handled to such a high standard."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

KlientBoost provides digital marketing services such as content marketing.

California
Abby Gearing
Founder, The ARIA App

The project has helped conserve internal resources by allowing the client to focus their energy elsewhere. As the partnership progresses, the client anticipates KlientBoost will take over all aspects of their digital marketing. The specialists have a structured, deadline-oriented workflow.

We develop custom software in multiple industries. Right now, we only have one location and I am the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

Almost everything relating to digital marketing. We started off with content marketing - realising that before paid advertising and SEO, we would need a strong content marketing strategy as a foundation and work our way up from there.

To have a massive reach with the software, getting some great leads and secure a high retention rate. Since we're basically starting from the beginning, we really need the right roadmap to ensure the best results for both sales and marketing.

I found them via Google search. I actually spoke with 2 other agencies before reaching out to them - I was in the second round of reviewing proposals and after just one conversation with them. I chose Klientboost and have been referring them to a few business owners I know too.

They have literally taken over all aspects of my digital marketing. Right now, I am starting with Content marketing but the end result is to use them to completely outsource my digital marketing department.

I met about 8 members of the team - including the founder. Virtually and telephonically, I've met over 15 members.

It definitely gave me an opportunity to focus my efforts on other aspects of the business - growth, business development as well as further software enhancements.

The project management was great - the plan was perfectly set up in a step by step process. Deadlines are ways met on time if not early and communication is maintained on a weekly basis.

I love that their communication methods are handled to such a high standard. This is probably one of the most important part to me - I love learning as well as knowing any new developments on my accounts so that I can make any recommended adjustments.

There's always room for improvement in anyone or anything. I don't have many recommendations other than continuing to improve overall customer experiences and communication.

PPC for Software Startup

"The most impressive thing about Klientboost is their ability to make each client feel valued and cared about."

KlientBoost ran PPC campaigns for a software startup. This includes Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads campaigns for third-party clients.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Gregory Judd
Co-Founder & CEO, Zigglio

The engagement resulted in a higher ROI and increased the lifetime value of the client's customers. KlientBoost communicates effectively and resolves issues efficiently. The team is hard-working, creative, and organized.

My name is Greg Judd, and I'm the Co-Founder & CEO of Zigglio. We're a software startup with employees in Utah, Florida, and Jamaica. We recently won Facebook's Accelerator Program, as well as being accepted into Microsoft for Startups.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

As a new software company, it was imperative for us to have a digital marketing partner that not only understood our dream buyer persona, but could also work within our budget constraints as we evaluated different rounds of funding. We partnered with Klientboost to help run Facebook & Instagram campaigns for the clients that use our software.

Our primary objective in partnering with Klientboost was to provide our clients with the best Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads campaign management available. Even though Zigglio's software facilitates the ability to create & achieve high match rate audiences, it is then left up to the marketer to decide which ad strategy is best suited to run against the newly created custom and lookalike audiences.

Our team comes from a digital marketing background, with strong relationships with some of the best PPC, CRO, and SEO agencies across the country. Having said that, it was imperative that we partner with an agency that wasn't just an "all encompassing" marketing firm. Instead, we wanted a partner that was specifically focused and experienced with paid search and paid social. Klientboost knows their strengths, and by focusing on that specific skillset they provide a very compelling and unique value proposition to their clients.

Over the last few years, Klientboost has been running Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ad campaigns for our software clients, and they have done so masterfully. Their unique ability to understand and operate our software in coordination with an organized and well thought out marketing strategy has been a game changer.

Our clients come in all shapes and sizes, thus creating the need to offer much more than just a "one size fits all" solution. Klientboost was able to allocate & cater the right amount of team members and specialists according to our clients needs and objectives. Depending on budget and scope, the team could consist of various combinations of the following: Conversion rate optimization experts, paid search & paid social specialists, account managers, team leads, analytics specialists, and of course involvement from Johnathan all along the way

There are countless examples of progress and success that we could share, and from a high level view here are some of the wins Klientboost achieved for our clients.

• Higher ROI while using less ad spend.
  • Ability to determine which ad platforms yielded the greatest results, and allocating budget accordingly.
  • Vastly increased lifetime value of our clients.

One of the things that sets Klientboost apart is their ability to communicate not only the wins being achieved, but also the ability to mitigate concerns and resolve objections effectively. This high level of communication created a seamless workflow.

The most impressive thing about Klientboost is their ability to make each client feel valued and cared about. Regardless of company size or ad budget. Whether you are a spending hundreds of thousands of dollars monthly or just a few hundred, you will feel valued and taken care of.

My only recommendation is for Klientboost to start other offices around the country in addition to Orange County:)

Their work speaks for itself.
    Feel free to contact me directly for recommendations.

Google Ads Management for Video Agency

"Their response to a flagging account damaged the relationship...the CEO reached out and ultimately apologized."

Dec. 2019 - Mar. 2020

KlientBoost was hired to perform PPC and Google Ads strategy for a landing page. Their team was hired to optimize conversions.

Beacon, New York
Jenko Kent
Creative Director, VideGro

After three months, there were no signs of improvement and leads decreased. KlientBoost was unable to improve despite initially friendly and engaged support. Their team lacked the ability to generate results. Later, the CEO reached out and offered a full refund, which was much appreciated.

This review was originally 0.5-stars overall. It was updated by the client on April 12, 2020.

I'm the Creative Director for a paid-social video marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired Klientboost to maximize our return from Google Ads by optimizing ads, keywords, landing pages, etc.

We were targeting new business leads from consumer product brands.

We researched and interviewed half a dozen different PPC agencies who we found from either word of mouth / referral or from Google searches.

Describe the assigned project in detail.

They developed a Google Ads strategy and a new landing page with the goal of optimizing conversions for us over time. In the first month of the engagement, the quality was a little rough around the edges but that seemed understandable given they were still getting to know our business. After 3 months with no sign of improvement, it became obvious that this was in fact a failure of their capabilities.

We worked with a dedicated account manager and designer, with oversight from a team leader. After 2 unsuccessful months, they also brought in their director of agency development.

How did things go wrong with Klientboost?

Our lead volume decreased 800% from the YoY Q1 -- with zero qualified leads converting through the ads/landing pages they built. This was not due to decreased YoY search volume, as we converted business through an agency partner who was bidding on the same keywords for the same service.

Our initial team was friendly and seemed to genuinely care about our success, despite not hitting our target objectives. After we submitted our 30-day notice they brought in their agency development director who was much less pleasant to deal with, talked big on the phone but never followed through, and who had excuses for everything.

They offered us 1.5 months free service to try to turn around our account--as long as we were willing to pay for another 1/2 month as well. At the end of month 2 we might have given them that opportunity, but after 30 days of empty promises and much less friendly interactions, we were no longer willing to invest in the relationship.

What did the company do well?

Our original account manager was always upbeat, friendly, and cared about our success.

They have a limited playbook without enough depth of understanding into other businesses. When their playbook happens to yield results, their service probably seems amazing, but their response to a flagging account was woeful and damaged the relationship more than helped it.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on April 12, 2020. The original star ratings were: Overall - 0.5, Quality - 0.5, Schedule - 0.5, Cost - 0.5, NPS - 0.5. New content is below:

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

After leaving this review, the CEO reached out to hear our side of the experience and ultimately apologized, offering us a full refund of their fees. We didn’t ask for that and wouldn’t have expected it, but we did greatly appreciate it and respect the willingness to find a way to make up for some of the shortcomings of the engagement.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Klientboost must have plenty of customers for whom they deliver results, but unfortunately fell short in our engagement (not just in results, which obviously can’t be guaranteed, but also in quality and follow through of actual work). I think the key takeaway is to carefully vet their experience doing the kind of work you are looking to engage them for (e.g. if you want to lean on them for copywriting, make sure you see that they have a good understanding or your business/industry and command of your value props). And if you see red flags / warning signs in month 1 - hold them accountable to fixing those things immediately.

Overall Score Got no results and took no accountability for / ownership of that. Always looking for a quick fix instead of improving fundamentals.
    Weekly update calls were always on schedule, but turnaround times on actual deliverables / new tactic implementations were always behind.
    Average cost compared to other providers, but significantly less work done for that scope than expected.
    Copywriting, design, and speed/attention to detail were all lacking
    Would have been more neutral if not for the horrible experience after we submitted 30-day notice.

Google & Facebook Ads for Pawnshop

"They did a great job, we didn’t have to worry about it.."

Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020

KlientBoost was hired to manage social media advertising on Facebook and GoogleAds for a pawnshop. They created a strategy that targeted specific users. They also built the site’s landing page.

Atlanta, Georgia
Austin Piwinski
Consultant, The Gold ATM

Over time, KlientBoost was able to meet expectations. After a rocky start, they were able to turn the project around by making adjustments to their strategy. Despite early challenges, the team communicated well and was friendly throughout the engagement. This review was originally 1-star overall. It was updated by the client on APRIL 2, 2020.

The Gold ATM. A preowned luxury bag and jewelry reseller. I'm acting as a consultant for the business as the CEO is my father. I have digital marketing experience from the video production industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

Facebook Advertising Management, Google Advertising Management, and landing page design. We essentially hired them to sell our bags through whatever means those chose. Their recommendations were Google and Facebook.

We wanted to see a 2.0 return on advertising fees + agency fees by month 3.

I reached out to 10-15 different agencies through Google and they were the firm we chose as they had similar experience in our industry.

They managed Google Search and Shopping Advertising: Strategy around targeting, advertising, and management of the account. They managed Facebook Advertising: They managed the account like a typical Facebook advertiser. They built a landing page: This page was designed to get people to buy our products.

We worked with an account manager, a web designer, and a team leader. These three did the activities listed.

This team was polite, nice, and presented caring characteristics. They were quick to respond and willing to listen to our concerns. Unfortunatley, they didn't seem to care about our business. We gave the agency $14,000 dollars, they sold $850 worth of products. This is just simple math. They generated 2-3 sales in 4.5 months of work. .06 return on our investment. They tried to remedy their situation by giving us 1.5 months free and helped set up our google tracking.

Unfortunately, they wouldn't let us out of our contract on month 2 instead. At the end of the day, this was an agency they took advantage of our business. Unrealistic expectations combined with poor strategy decisions and the unwillingness to acknowledge their failures. We wish the individuals the best, but their business, at its core, took advantage of us.

The team was nice. Individuals responded to emails promptly. No negative things to say here.

Email Response speed.

They should work on hiring people who know how to advertise.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on APRIL 2, 2020. The original star ratings were: Overall - 1, Quality - 1, Schedule - 2.5, Cost - 1, NPS - 1. New content is below:

The Gold ATM. Advertising Consultant for the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with KlientBoost?

Facebook and Google Ads

Managed all ads

How did you come to work with KlientBoost?

Google Search

$10,000

Ended due to corona

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

We came across them on Google and went through normal process.

How did KlientBoost address the challenges that arose?

They managed our Google Ads and Facebook. They did a great job, we didn’t have to worry about it.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

They really guided us through the project and gave us the results we needed.

How was project management handled?

Loved it, no complaints here.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

Communication. They communicate very well.

In what specific areas can they improve?

More infographic details, not a huge deal though.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Good team to consider on the B2C side.

Gold