PPC/CRO Results That Makes You More Money đź’°

Gold

We’re a highly focused group of 60+ PPC and CRO professionals based in sunny Costa Mesa, California.

We've grown over 100% year over year because of the valuable content we produce and how we use what we teach to grow the ROI of our 200+ clients.

Whether you’re in lead gen, SaaS, or eCommerce, we can help you grow your Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and all other advertising platforms while also increasing your conversion rates.

Get your free proposal today and we’ll give you the custom game plan to hit your goals.

Costa Mesa, CA
  • 2787 Bristol Street
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Stanford University SAP Lenovo Brinks Airbnb Lytx SEI Man Crates Segment Juniper Networks

KlientBoost Review - Segment Client Success Story

Juniper Networks Case Study - KlientBoost

Le Tote Case Study - KlientBoost

Overnight Prints Case Study - KlientBoost

Content Creation for Marketing Education Platform

"Everyone I've interacted with has known their trade but also been engaging and pleasant to be around."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost provides content creation and writing services for a marketing education platform. They produce articles and endure many rounds of revisions.

Derek Gleason
Content Lead, CXL

The work submitted by KlientBoost has passed multiple rounds of reviews and met the high standards set for the content. Their team continues to be a strong partner, willing to communicate and work to meet expectations. Customers can expect an easy-to-work-with team.

I'm the Content Lead for CXL. We regularly publish content and courses on digital marketing and constantly seek out experts who can provide insights and authoritative content on those topics.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We have used KlientBoost employees as content authors, expert sources, and course instructors for PPC topics. We continue to use them as a primary source of information.

In all our content, we're constantly trying to push past "Marketing 101" topics and find expert practitioners who can share strategies that they've actually used in the wild to achieve business success. We turn down the vast majority of contributors to our site (for free and paid content).

KlientBoost was an internal referral from our company. That said, the initial referral had to be validated by our interactions with their team members. I've been on phone calls, in email threads, and been the primary editor of the content they've produced on multiple occasions. All of those interactions have reinforced the initial decision to work with their team.

Johnathan Dane has been a course instructor at CXL Institute. I am on the outside of that process, but I have interviewed him on the phone and worked with several of his team members on multiple articles for our site. This work has included a thorough, line-by-line review of any- and everything they've submitted as well as multiple rounds of email communication. All in all, I've likely spent a few dozen hours communicating with KlientBoost employees and reviewing their work.

I've worked directly with Johnathan Dane as well as several team members. The team composition varied based on the specific project.

To get a course or article published with CXL, it has to pass multiple rounds of internal review before being subjected to broader (public) review. In every instance that we've worked with their team, we've succeeded in publishing content that met or exceeded our standards. That's an exceptionally high bar that most do not reach.

The workflow was reliable—deadlines were hit, and expectations were clearly communicated. Furthermore, all communications were warm and (quite often) amusing.

There are lots of companies filled with "experts," but it's rare to find a company that has expertise and a culture of "being good people." Everyone I've interacted with has known their trade but also been engaging and pleasant to be around. That's a rare blend.

I haven't had any negative experiences with KlientBoost. As we continue to work together, I'm sure that we will refine the existing process to make it increasingly efficient.

Overall Score Good, smart people.
    Super easy to get in touch. Always knew I'd hear from them within 24 hours (often sooner).
    Not many agencies know as much as they know. Period.

PPC & CRO Services for Enterprise-Level Companies

"Their communication and vertical specialization stand out."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost serves as a PPC and conversion rate optimization (CRO) partner for a digital marketing firm. They provide PPC services to various third-party clients.

Ross Hudgens
Founder & CEO, Siege Media

All clients that have worked with KlientBoost have responded positively about their experiences, and they continue to work with them. When there is additional feedback, the team is quick to pivot and improve.

I am the founder/CEO of a content marketing agency with a focus in SEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We have lots of clients who ask us for recommendations on the PPC/CRO side. We refer KlientBoost for this project type whenever we get asked.

Have our clients get more value from our work/see additional value from a trusted referral we send them on the PPC/CRO side.

I've paid attention to the PPC space for a long-time and KlientBoost has always stood out for the quality of work they've brought to the table/thought leadership.

As one example, we referred KlientBoost to a client in the construction industry. Through talking to the client we heard great things about their client communication/ability to pivot on a dime to drive client results through their PPC/CRO services.

I went through the CEO who assigned the project to an account manager.

The clients I've sent to KlientBoost to continue to work with them/have spoken positively about their work experience. Given the high standards our clients hold people to, that says a lot.

Great! We've occasionally relayed feedback to KlientBoost via our client and they've always impressed with their ability to act on the feedback/improve on it.

Their communication and vertical specialization stand out.

I think picking the right "lead" on accounts could occasionally be improved but if that's ever allocated incorrectly, they're quick to fix.

Even better, a client!

PPC & SEO Management for Investing Platform

"They crushed it. They produced more leads than we initially forecasted..."

June 2017 - June 2019

To increase lead generation, KlientBoost provided SEM, PPC, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) for an online investing platform.

Costa Mesa, California
VP Marketing, Financial Services Company

KlientBoost exceeded expectations in leads generated and provided excellent value. Their team's workflow was excellent; they responded quickly to all questions and communicated well.

I was the VP of marketing for a web-based investment platform.

SEM/PPC/CRO

To increase lead generation and conversions, and reduce our CPA/CPC.

We vetted three agencies to manage our digital ads and selected KlientBoost because of their perceived expertise in PPC/CRO, their level of communication and responsiveness to our questions, and their relative cost given the level of service we received from them.

Our process working with KlientBoost was great; we began with an initial budget that they divided into advertising channels that they felt would achieve the immediate lead gen results we were hoping to see while also allocating for brand awareness. They crafted single-keyword ad groups based on popular search terms for our niche industry. They then produced landing pages and corresponding digital ads with the objective of improving conversion rates over time, which they did.

We had, at our disposal, one account manager, one designer and the CEO available for us to speak with at any time.

Yeah, they crushed it. They produced more leads than we initially forecasted at a lower CPA than we budgeted for.

Workflow was great. We had scheduled calls once per week; they were also very flexible in having unscheduled calls whenever we had questions or concerns.

Their responsiveness. Many ad agencies can generate results given the right budget, but very few of the ones I've worked with are as dedicated to detailed, frequent communication as KlientBoost is.

No. We stopped using their services only because our budget was cut.

SEO & Digital Marketing Campaigns for Healthcare Company

"KlientBoost is one of the most reliable, responsive vendors that I've ever worked with."

Feb. 2015 - June 2018

KlientBoost coordinated SEO and digital marketing efforts for a healthcare company for more than three years.

Tampa, Florida
Courtney Coates Larned
VP of Marketing, CareSync

KlientBoost made a concerted effort to learn the complexities of a new industry and develop practical strategies. Led by an engaged founder, the team was proactive and communicative, leading to an efficient workflow. They adopted client goals and worked to build a true partnership.

CareSync was an ahead-of-its-time care coordination company that marketed B2B2C care coordination technology and services to consumers and Medicare beneficiaries. I was the head of the marketing team.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

In late 2014, I was trying to pre-position our company for a market that was being developed in 2015. It was a new market and a new way of thinking, and we needed to get the attention of healthcare providers and their patients. I did not have the know-how to handle a good-sized digital media/advertising spend effectively and knew I needed help. KlientBoost was hired to help us promote our organization on Google and other digital platforms. They became so much more as the years went by.

Generate brand/solution awareness, lead generation, and positioning as a thought leader for both sales and investment opportunities.

We had a very limited budget in the early days, and I was always searching for the best ways to do things with the money I had to spend. I tripped over KlientBoost articles that were well positioned on multiple websites I trusted for important information. I talked to a small handful of agencies and digital media companies, but KlientBoost stood out from the crowd. Brands I already trusted were turning to Johnathan (Founder & CEO, KlientBoost) and team to write articles on the exact challenges I had. At the time, it was a sizable monthly commitment, so I had to involve our CEO, who was 100% on board with my plan to hire KlientBoost.

Our relationship was a true partnership - and I will always consider KlientBoost to be a true extension of our marketing department. They were proactive and willing to be reactive. They met with us regularly and learned some things about a complicated, regulated industry that was new to them. As they grew in parallel with our growth, they continued to work with us to make sure that they stayed a valuable extension of our team. We built many, many campaigns together, and I always knew that Johnathan and his team were going out of their way to keep us the leader in the space.

When we started working with Klientboost, like us, they were growing a team. That doesn't come without some growing pains, but we evolved from working directly with their founders to a very talented team who was always responsive to our needs. To this day, all these years later, I am confident that their CEO would pick up the phone if I called.

For the entire lifecycle of the project, KlientBoost kept us in the top position for SEO. The company owned the "chronic care management" space and they managed a function of the business that would have cost exponentially more to bring in house - it freed up dollars to keep generating excellent content that they could help us promote.

KlientBoost is one of the most reliable, responsive vendors that I've ever worked with. We mostly did weekly calls and emails (but, in all fairness, the relationship started in 2015) - we were eventually able to move to far fewer calls. Despite being 3 hours different in time from us, the KlientBoost team managed to never make us feel like they were out-of-pocket. We built a true partnership where there were few fire drills.

The service and willingness to support our initiatives. They cared about our business, and it showed in every interaction.

The only real challenges we had was when they grew and we had to re-educate team members about our industry. Healthcare, especially that related to government money (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.), is highly, highly regulated, and has a learning curve that comes with the territory. As the KlientBoost team grew, it was some work to get those folks up to speed on what they needed to know to support us with our digital advertising needs - but they always worked hard with us to figure it out.

Overall Score They became a part of our team.
    Unlike many agencies we looked at, they charged a flat rate no matter how much we spent.
    To this day, I happily recommend them.

PPC Advertising for Marketing Company

"They're knowledge and understanding related to their industry and what they do."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost manages paid traffic for a marketing platform dedicated geared towards financial advisers. This included PPC services.

Ormond Beach, Florida
Angel D. Gonzalez
Chief Marketing Officer, Snappy Kraken

The campaign generates around 100 new leads a month. KlientBoost is incredibly responsive and gives clear concise feedback. Their team produces quality results in a timely fashion.

We're a SaaS company that provides an automated marketing platform strictly for financial advisers. I'm the Chief Marketing Officer and a co-founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost to help us manage paid traffic. They help us with all things PPC related to marketing our company.

We wanted to generate more traffic and generate more leads consistently.

I'd looked into KlientBoost several years prior to working with them. I'd kept on eye on what they were doing. As soon as I had the budget to pursue their service, I didn't hesitate.

They'll take our offer ideas and create a landing page and corresponding ads. They'll launch, track, measure and report their findings with me once a week. Additionally, they test and improve ads and landing pages in an effort to increase click thrus, conversions, cost per lead and cost per acquisition.

I typically work with my account executive. They're my point person and I discuss with them on a weekly basis. Occasionally, when we have new creative to go over, I may be copied or receive an email from a designer to give approvals or feedback.

Since starting with KB, they've helped us generate an average of about 100 leads a month from paid traffic. I expect this to go up with the addition of some new offers we're testing.

They have been very easy to communicate with. Communication runs to me. A couple times, I invited my CEO to join in on a conversation to ask questions and give feedback. Other than our weekly call, we'll communicate via email. They're extremely responsive and clear in their communications.

They're knowledge and understanding related to their industry and what they do. There are a lot of phonies out there; people who can talk a big game and sell themselves, but KlientBoost practices exactly what they preach and they're always at the edge of learning what changes and best practices exist.

Love the quality of their work. I'd like to find a way to collaborate and execute on ideas even faster…which is probably everyone's dream with everything. I've been extremely satisfied with the work they do.

Overall Score Great company to work with.
    Couldn't be easier. One-click calendar bookings and we have a standing weekly meeting.
    Reasonable
    Understand marketing and user behavior
    I've talked to people I've networked with and friends who run businesses all about KB and offer to make intros.

Ad Campaign Management for Mold Inspection Service Provider

"They take responsibility for success and are willing to make continual adjustments to improve results."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

KlientBoost leveraged ads and PPC, enabling call tracking and direct integration. They provide ongoing management and often test new campaigns and strategies.

Paul Sterling
CTO, Mold Inspection Sciences

The final PPC implementations have exceeded the expectations. Cost per lead has also decreased. They communicated effectively and sent reports regularly, allowing the client to understand their true impact online.

I'm the CTO for Mold Inspection Sciences. Mold Inspection Sciences provides high-level, professional mold and environmental inspection and testing services to people in 15 metro areas using professionally accredited inspectors and a science-based approach.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We had been dissatisfied with a series of very mediocre digital ad and PPC management agencies over the last years and were looking for an agency who really "got" the value PPC could bring and was willing to take the lead - as opposed to asking us what they should do.

We wanted to gain a better ROI for our ad spend and hand off most of the day-to-day management of ads and campaigns. We especially were looking for an agency with experience and insight to help us try new ways of leveraging ads and PPC.

They presented very well online, had an impressive portfolio, and agreed to a 3-month trial with results guaranteed. They were also friendly, confidant, and showed obvious aptitude from the very beginning.

KB initially took our existing campaigns and completely revamped them using a format that makes it easier to see which are working and which are not. The created a set of landing pages and variants and implemented call tracking for us. They also worked with us to provide direct integration with our lead management system. We continue to engage with them and have a retainer agreement where they provide ongoing management and are constantly testing new campaigns and strategies.

There is a primary account manager who we speak with a few times per week. They are backed by (at least) a creative, production, and technical team - all of whom have proven to be very responsive.

Overall KB has exceeded the metrics we set for success. The number of high-quality leads has increased and the overall cost per lead has decreased. The numbers are still small, but there is a pattern of improvement month over month. In addition, they have worked with us to provide meaningful metrics and reporting so we feel that we have a complete understanding of how their work has impacted the metrics.

They are very responsive by email and our weekly review call is helpful in reviewing the prior week's results as well as making sure we are in agreement on the current priorities.

Not much actually. A minor change would be if they used the same web platform that we do for ease of integration, but it has no been a stumbling block.

Landing Pages for International Youth Services Nonprofit

"...we cannot emphasize enough the positive impact they will create for the lives of those we serve!"

June - July 2019

To encourage more site traffic, KlientBoost designed a set of compelling landing pages with clear calls to action. They advised on conversion rate optimization (CRO) tactics as well as impactful messaging.

Toronto, Canada
Sean Kelly
Executive Director, Equal Opportunity Community

KlientBoost brought a fresh approach to web design, and their final landing pages garnered a notable jump in high-quality traffic. Internal stakeholders are thrilled with the results, which bodes well to future engagement.

I'm the Executive Director at the Equal Opportunity Community Initiative, a non-profit organization committed to improving the quality of life of vulnerable children and youth locally and internationally.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We wanted to drive traffic to our website via high converting landing pages with a clear call to action that helps the user convert through a donation or sign up.

We needed help telling our unique story online and were trying to engage the online community more effectively and reach a wider audience.

We heard great things about their work and reached out for their help and assistance. After our first conversation we knew they were a perfect fit.

The KlientBoost team took the time to understand our needs and guided us on the content that would best capture our story. They had great suggestions on how to convey our impact effectively and increase the online capacity of our organization. They designed and coded a beautiful landing page for us and assisted with the hosting as well.

We communicated directly with their CEO and Director of CRO. After a couple emails discussing what we were looking for in this project and reviewing our needs, they took it from there and worked their magic.

They delivered exactly what they promised – high converting landing pages, resulting in a significant influx of quality traffic.

KlientBoost was quick to respond with quality recommendations based around CRO principles to drive results. They were remarkably generous and accommodating of our requests, expertly guiding us through the process and ultimately bringing our vision to life.

Their approach to design is fresh and current – Everyone has been so impressed with the work they've done and we cannot emphasize enough the positive impact they will create for the lives of those we serve!

Keep doing what they are doing - it is amazing! We are extremely grateful to have found a 5 star agency that cares and are completely satisfied with the final results. Their support will make a big difference to our work and we definitely plan on reaching out to KlientBoost for future designs!

Google Ads Management for Veterinary Hospital

"I'm impressed by their team's enthusiasm for their industry, as well as their deep knowledge of a complicated subject."

Apr. - July 2019

Adapting to a limited budget, KlientBoost spearheaded a series of comprehensive PPC campaigns to onboard new clients. They managed the Google Ads account, created ads, and finetuned copy based on testing.

Lacey, Washington
David Jinks
Hospital Manager, Companion Veterinary Hospital

The number of new clients rose from notably in the first month, generating a 66% improvement. Beyond winning a higher ROI, KlientBoost put in the effort to educate the internal staff on best practices for Google Ads. Customers should take advantage of the team's in-depth digital marketing knowledge.

I am the hospital manager at Companion Veterinary Hospital, P.S. in Lacey, Washington. We are small animal veterinary hospital founded in 1999. My job is to provide accounting, computer, managerial and marketing services to the company. Our goal is to have the highest Google rating of our many competitors. So far we've achieved that goal.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost to help us navigate the complicated world of Google Ads. Specifically, we needed to make sure our ads would be worded and positioned properly for our target markets.

As a small, independently owned hospital, our budget is severely limited compared to most of our competitors, which are largely subsidiaries of large corporations. We needed to get the maximum results and positioning possible with a smaller budget.

We needed to establish and active and ongoing Google Ads campaign that consistently ranked our hospital high in search results, with an acceptable conversion rate and ROI despite our smallish budget. Our goal was to increase our new client numbers significantly.

We used Google to find vendors capable of fine tuning Google Ad campaigns using positive and negative keywords and KlientBoost's web site proved to be the most informative on that subject. The vendor provided evidence the the form of case studies, and demonstrated a deep understanding of Google's ad platform, such that we were convinced that their strategies are the most effective available.

KlientBoost took charge of our Google Ads interface and created and managed ads on a regular basis. They did testing of headlines and keywords and actively added or removed details in an effort to fine tune ads and campaigns and improve conversion rates. The team provided regular feedback via phone and computer meetings and provided recommendations for web site structure and landing page design, as well as general marketing strategies based on our industry.

My primary contact was Haley, who gave regular updates and handled our ad account. Hey manager, Mitchell, also provided guidance during our regular phone/computer meetings. Haley consulted with web design experts on several occasions when I had questions about landing pages and marketing to our clients in general.

In the first full month of working with KB, our new client number went from a prior average of 38 up to 63, a 66% improvement. Perhaps more importantly, my understanding of how Google Ads works is much improved. I now know what to focus on in the Google interface, and what is less important.

Workflow was good. Haley was extremely responsive in our email exchanges. I felt like I could ask a question whenever I wanted and could expect (and receive) a well-researched response. Regular meetings helped keep contact with my team so that I felt like nothing was getting missed.

I'm impressed by their team's enthusiasm for their industry, as well as their deep knowledge of a complicated subject (Google Ads, in our case).

I cannot think of a specific area for improvement.

Overall Score Overall great.
    Regular meetings helped us keep in touch and there were no technical or scheduling snafus during our relationship.
    For our small business, the cost was much larger than our typical budget allowed for. However, we think it is a good value overall.
    KlientBoost was clearly fully invested in our success.
    I would recommend KlientBoost to anyone who asked, as long as they were not potential competitors!

Ongoing PPC and SMM for Community Builders

"It gives us the confidence to know they always have our best interests in mind."

KlientBoost manages paid search and social media marketing. Their responsibilities include landing page design and development, media budget allocation, and sales funnel testing.

Calgary, Canada
Nic Gray
Digital Marketing Manager, Vivo Resorts

Leads and CPA have both improved markedly thanks to KlientBoost’s services. With regular communication and a deep talent pool, they’ve become a valuable ongoing partner. One of the highlights has been their commitment to self-improvement via soliciting client feedback.

I’m the Digital Marketing Manager of Vivo Resorts. We build communities in Puerto Escondido, Mexico.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

KlientBoost was hired to manage and execute our paid digital marketing initiatives. We rely on them for a combination of PPC, paid social media, and landing page development/testing.

To generate an increase in marketing-qualified leads of people across North America who are interested in purchasing a home with Vivo Resorts. We set quarterly goals for the quantity of leads and cost per acquisition.

KlientBoost was selected by my predecessor at Vivo Resorts, but the service provided since my arrival has been as promised. KlientBoost's reasonable account management fees allow us to allocate the majority of our digital media spend to where it counts—on media.

KlientBoost handles all our PPC initiatives and spends their time managing our account to maximize the effectiveness of our digital media budget. KlientBoost also assists with landing page design and development, while testing all aspects of the funnel along the way.

We have a primary account representative that manages our communication and coordinates projects with the team of specialists at KlientBoost. Our account rep will pull additional resources to assist with our projects depending on the scope and expertise required.

We've seen YoY increases in the quantity of leads generated from our PPC efforts while also optimizing campaigns to reduce our overall CPA.

With scheduled bi-weekly touch points and quick responsiveness to adhoc questions, the folks at KlientBoost have become our trusted advisors.

KlientBoost has been a great partner for Vivo Resorts. Their team of digital marketing experts gives them a strong bench we turn to for help with all our paid digital marketing initiatives. Their commitment to results and pursuit of feedback in an effort improve shows they are not content with the status quo. It gives us the confidence to know they always have our best interests in mind.

I am always impressed with KlientBoost's willingness to ask this very same question. We regularly discuss opportunities for small tweaks and/or improvements, and I have confidence they will adjust accordingly.

Search Engine Marketing for Online Fashion Service

“Jonathan (Founder & CEO, KlientBoost) and his team are super smart, curious, and personable.”

June 2015 - June 2016

KlientBoost was responsible for driving search engine marketing (SEM) growth for Google and Bing. This involved identifying new prospecting keywords, weekly testing, copy checks, and reporting.

Luke Langon
Former Director of Growth, Le Tote

Besides increasing SEM channel volume by fivefold, KlientBoost lowered the cost per acquisition (CPA) throughout the engagement. Their support also allowed internal stakeholders to focus on other growth prospects. Diligent copy testing a client-oriented approach distinguished them from competitors.

I was the Director of Growth at Le Tote—managing half a million in direct response ads per month.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost to specifically drive search engine marketing (SEM) growth across Google and Bing.

Our goal was for KlientBoost to drive increased prospecting acquisition within the channel. This was a channel in which I had struggled and neglected because Facebook prospecting was driving so much of the business and my time.

We found them through a referral that spoke very highly of KlientBoost.

The scope was simple: drive new prospecting keywords/acquisition through SEM. Through weekly testing and reporting, KlientBoost discovered new prospecting keywords that led to increased volume and decreased cost per acquisitions (CPAs) within the channel. It was an impressive process.

We had visual design support for our landing page creation via Unbounce and a marketing manager who drove the SEM account changes regarding keywords, copy, and landing page destinations.

This team helped us increase the SEM channel volume by five times while driving decreased CPA along the way.

Their project management was simple but super effective. KlientBoost used a Google Doc that had rows for each week, including prospecting acquisition (new subscribers) and CPA. Each week, they would call to talk about how we were driving increased acquisition and decreasing costs. It was an efficient approach considering the minimal time I had for the channel.

Jonathan (Founder & CEO, KlientBoost) and his team are super smart, curious, and personable. The diligent copy testing from advertisement through dynamic landing pages, and the one-on-one focus with us as a client, is what sets them apart from the rest.

Nothing comes to mind!