Top Rated Website Design Agency

Kingslun is a Leicester-based design company specialising in bespoke websites that delight and inspire clients and their customers around the globe. With over 10 years of experience, Kingslun uses sophisticated IT skills to build masterpiece websites fit to purpose, no matter the challenge.

Strategy Led

Kingslun understands that every website is built for a reason. The success of a business hinges on its online presence and at Kingslun, customer acquisition and conversion are top of mind. Highly skilled web designers bringing expert digital strategy to web development to seamlessly integrate online and offline marketing strategies, building your business from day one.

Research Informed

Attracting and keeping customers is all about meeting their needs and identifying with their pain points in ways that surprise and delight. Kingslun follows a strict research methodology process to truly connect with customers in order to meet their needs effectively and efficiently.

Integrated Approach

An online presence is more than a website. It’s a holistic approach to building a customer base and converting feet through the virtual door into sales on the ground. At Kingslun, web design, web development and online marketing enjoy an integrated approach. Detail-driven developers, designers and strategists work together to ensure your online presence offers great return on investment.

Technical Expertise

Behind the scenes, Kingslun technical masters map out the customer journey and user experience that will bring the best benefits to both client and customer. Functionality is key in mastering web design, and at Kingslun, it’s what the technical web maestros do best.

2018
Leicester, United Kingdom
  • 6 Horsefair St,
    Leicester, LEI LE15BN

Kingslun is a leading Website Design and Development Agency with headquarters in Leicester, United Kingdom. No project is too small for us, and we specialise in making beautiful and stunning website designs for our clients.

Web Design for Hotel Technology Company

"All of our departments are happy with their work."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Kingslun redesigned a website to improve its quality and layout. The team also developed apps for internal use, working on the backends. They are now in discussions for building a dashboard.

Sales & Marketing Manager, Hotel Technology Company

Inquiries increased since Kingslun began their development work. Their responsive nature complements their outstanding project management style. Customers can expect a hardworking, communicative, and supportive team that delivers exceptional service.

We’re a global supplier to the hotel industry that supplies innovative products all over the world. We work with independent hotels, small hotels, and some of the largest chains in the world. I’m involved with the sales, marketing, and technical support teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kingslun?

After departing with a previous developer, we hired Kingslun to revamp our website.

First, Kingslun refreshed our website into a better format. We wanted to develop a few applications for internal use, and they worked on the backends. Now, we’re in discussions with their team to build a dashboard.

The dashboard, where we would charge hotels an ongoing figure for various amenities, involves moving into the service industry. To do that, there’s a requirement that customers can view their products remotely.

We interact with a sales manager and team of developers directly.

How did you come to work with Kingslun?

We got a recommendation from one of our clients and received a nice discount from Kingslun due to our work with hotel chains.

We’ve invested around $20,000–$25,000 so far.

We began working with Kingslun in November 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve seen an increase in inquiries. We’re happy with the work Kingslun has done so far in a short period. The larger project is new territory for us, but we feel that Kingslun is the right team to work with.

How did Kingslun perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is brilliant. We speak to the sales manager probably once a week and are in direct contact with the web developers. Everything has been working out normally. We did have a ransomware attack a while ago, but their team was responsive, working throughout the night to fix that issue. This challenge was a great test of Kingslun’s work and expertise.

Kingslun is dedicated to understanding our needs. Their team is responsive. All of our departments are happy with their work. Their price was on the competitive side, and they deliver an excellent service.

No, I can’t think of anything so far. We’ll see what happens with this upcoming project. It will be challenging, but things are looking positive.

I would advise being in contact with their team quickly. We call for sessions with a few connections every couple of weeks. We’re quite happy with Kingslun.

They’ve met every deadline.
    Kingslun is responsive.
    We’d recommend them to anyone, but our competitors.

API Dev for E-Commerce Startup

"... they’re doing great work and I have future plans to keep working with them."

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Kingslun assisted with the API development of software that enables orders to come in from different Shopify stores for manufacturing. They provide ongoing support for issue resolution and change requests.

Mayank Sood
Director, Techcurusity

While the project is still in a beta version stage, there are several clients lined up for placing orders and testing the software out. Kingslun conducted smooth project management and turned in deliverables on time, but what’s most noteworthy about them is their extreme responsiveness.

I’m the director of Techcurusity, a manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kingslun?

We needed help with API services so that we could receive different orders from different Shopify stores.

They helped us develop a marketplace software. We explained what we needed and they helped us to build the APIs that allow us to receive orders from different Shopify stores, which are mostly clothing stores.

I was in contact with two people from their team, who served as project managers. They understood the complexity of the project and were able to tell the developers what I needed.

How did you come to work with Kingslun?

They were recommended to us, so I saw examples of their work and contacted them. Our main concern was the code quality as well as its confidentiality, as no one else could have a copy of the code.

We spent almost $25,000 on their services.

We worked with them on this project from February to April 2018.

They’ve done an excellent job. The product is still in its beta version right now and we’re currently speaking to different vendors who are willing to send orders to us. We are hoping to get results shortly.

How did Kingslun perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really good from a project management standpoint. We mostly used Skype to communicate with them, and while I had my doubts about it initially, it all looked promising once they started the work. They delivered everything within the established timeframe, and are currently providing support. If I need any help or have any changes requests, they’ll take care of it.

Most importantly, they are very responsive. They reply instantly as soon as I message them.

They should hire more people because they’re doing great work and I have future plans to keep working with them. I hope they can handle everything I give them.

They are excellent with PHP and WordPress, so if a potential client has any work regarding web development or these technologies, then Kingslun will be able to handle it well.

Web Dev for Horse Racing Betting Platform

"I can still contact them for any issue and have it solved straight away."

May - July 2018

Kingslun created a new website for a horse racing platform, focusing on delivering a user-friendly CMS that’s easy to update as well as automated email features and results posting.

Owner, Horse Racing Website

The new website is seamless and cleaner than the original one, allowing users to easily find all the information they need. The affiliate program Kingslun recommended boosts traffic to the site and member retention. Smooth communication throughout the whole collaboration stood out.

I run a gambling website, which revolves around horse racing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kingslun?

I’m not very tech-savvy when it comes to web design, so I initially only made a very basic website using Wix. I wanted to have an effective-looking site and an easy to use CMS that would allow me to add tip selections for members, among other things. I didn’t have a clue on how to do it, so that’s where Kingslun came in.

Previously, everything on my website was being done manually. For example, the selections of the day had to be sent by email individually in the member area. I wanted the new CMS to automatically email all my members, which would also eliminate delay cycles. I also required for the results to be posted automatically at the end of the day.

I primarily dealt with one of their web designers for building the CMS and other similar tasks. I also had brief contact with one of the developers, but it was more in terms of teaching me how to use the CMS.

How did you come to work with Kingslun?

They were recommended to me by a colleague in the same industry as myself. I had been talking about my website and he showed me the CMS he was using. I approached Kingslun because I knew they’d build something very similar to that.

The total cost was £15,000 (approximately $18,879 USD).

I initially approached them at the beginning of May 2018, and we started the project halfway through that month. The project was finally wrapped up at the end of July, but we had a six-month agreement for updating the CMS as we began using it. The maintenance period is just about finished now, and we made most of the tweaks during the first few months.

The website looks a lot cleaner than it previously did. The member area is a lot easier to use and more straightforward. New members can work through it with increased ease and find what they need to find without contacting me.

Something Kingslun recommended was an affiliate program, which has increased the number of members coming to the site. It’s also helped increase member retention, as people coming in through the program are staying longer. All in all, having a more professional-looking website helps instill confidence with the new members coming on board.

How did Kingslun perform from a project management standpoint?

I can’t fault them at all in this regard. I got regular updates and rarely had to chase after them on any of the timelines. There was only one instance of this, but it was because my main contact was ill. Other than that, the communication was fantastic.

We originally scheduled the completion for mid- or late July, but there were some delays from my side—questions regarding the CMS and so on.

The communication was flawless. It’s important for me to have good communication when working remotely. It infuses more confidence in the relationship and it’s what impressed me the most about Kingslun.

Not really, to be honest. The project has been completed for six months, and I can still contact them for any issue and have it solved straight away.

I recommend getting in touch with Kingslun. I don’t know if there are multiple account managers in their team, but mine performed flawlessly.

Overall Score I can’t fault them based on the services we've received.

Web Dev for Electronic and Jewelry Import Company

"I found them to be the best team for taking my business online."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Kingslun built a website for the jewelry selling portion of the business, including a CMS and training on its use so that the internal team can update and add products on their own.

Marketing, Consumer Goods Company

The website is up and running and receiving several inquiries on other aspects of the business. Kingslun’s patience and willingness to take on changes with a helpful attitude makes them the ideal ongoing partner.

I’m a marketer for Jeet UK, a high-end seller of gemstones and jewelry from far-east Asia, food products, and mobile phones.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kingslun?

We needed to have a better web presence in order to sell our products. We went to them for website development.

Kingslun is building a new jewelry website for us. It includes a CMS through which we can post new products online ourselves. They’ve also provided training for doing this.

I’ve interacted with five people from their team and have one main point of contact who is currently supporting us with training.

How did you come to work with Kingslun?

I came to know of them from a friend from India. I found them to be the best team for taking my business online.

By the end of the project, we estimate to have spent $25,000–$30,000. We’ve spent $20,000 since the start of our latest project together.

We started working with Kingslun in 2015. The latest project started in October 2018, and our collaboration is ongoing.

Kingslun developed our website, and it’s online at the moment. Since we also import food products from far-east Asia, we’re getting more people inquiring about our products.

How did Kingslun perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a professional and patient team that has been more than helpful with our change requests. We communicate over the phone for the most part, though we also have in-person meetings.

The main thing that comes to mind is their professionalism.

I don’t think so.

Kingslun provides training on the products they develop, which has been really good for our business.

I’d definitely refer them.

Website Dev & Design for Sports Betting Company

“They continuously thought outside of the box and had a unique approach for our project.”

Jan. – Apr. 2018

Kingslun built a website and integrated SEO tools with the platform. Additionally, they provided consulting services for outreach assistance. The team currently contributes ongoing maintenance for the system.

Norfolk, United Kingdom
Founder, Sports Betting Company

The website has seen a significant rise in organic traffic, thanks to the appealing build and promotional efforts. The Kingslun team created a specialized method to achieve success and were a valuable partner in the collaboration.

I’m the founder of a sports betting company. We provide relevant advice to our members.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kingslun?

I needed a team to help me build a website. We wanted to use the site to share information with our members in a dedicated location.

After I told their team my requirements, they began the project. Kingslun provided the design for the logo and website. From there, they developed the site. Their developers gave us a few options for a CMS, and we landed on WordPress. They completed the web design, and we launched the site. Their team currently serves as our webmaster and provide monthly maintenance on any updates or issues.

In addition to these tasks, they built title tags, meta descriptions, and other SEO techniques into the website. Their team helped us reach out to companies in the reviewing industry to seek promotors.

There were between 3–4 teammates. We worked directly with the account manager, and they provided at least one designer and one developer working on the site.

How did you come to work with Kingslun?

We searched for vendors online and spoke to 10–15 companies. Kingslun’s experience in my industry was appealing and they seemed reputable. I liked their website and they understood my needs from the beginning, giving me confidence in their abilities to deliver a quality product.

We spent around £20,000 (approximately $25,300 USD).

We worked together on the site from January–April 2018, but they provide continual support for the platform.

We’ve seen a high volume of organic traffic come through the website. Additionally, several affiliates of reviewing outlets promoted our website online. Using Google Analytics, we measured an increase in overall visitors.

How did Kingslun perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled the entire project smoothly. There were clearly defined milestones and their team adhered to our requirements. They gave us regular updates through email and phone, and there was always a paper trail of their progress. The project remained on track, which was an important factor for us.

They were extremely organized and planned the whole process was from the beginning. I valued Kingslun's research on our industry and the amount of preparation they did. They continuously thought outside of the box and took a unique approach for our project. Their team offered creative suggestions that made them a crucial partner.

No, there’s nothing Kingslun could've done better. Their approach was perfect.

Overall Score The engagement was great, I'd definitely work with them again.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Development for Dentistry

“They valued our business like we were their only client.”

Dec. 2017 - Dec. 2018

Kingslun built a custom WordPress site with an integrated booking and payment plugin for a healthcare company. They also helped with a rebranding initiative, creating logos, designs, visuals, and SEO campaigns.

Vineet Korpal
Director, EyeSmile

The website received unanimous praise for its accessible design and clear content. After a few final preparations, it’ll be ready to launch. The Kingslun team was highly collaborative, communicating responsively and accommodating all scheduling need. They showed a real interest in the project.

I’m the owner of EyeSmile. We’re focused on dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics, and optometry. We started in 2009, and we currently have three sites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kingslun?

Because of our industry and location, our patients and clients tend to be transient. We’d have a lot of people book appointments over the phone, then not show up. The cost of the wasted time was starting to add up, so we decided to create a new website that offered a more reliable booking process.

We initially hired Kingslun for help with our website, but we also ended up doing a rebrand with them. First, their team built a customized WordPress site with a plugin that allows clients to book online and pay for their appointment in advance. This helps us distinguish committed customers from interested browsers.

Once Kingslun finished the website, we worked with their team to update our brand. They listened to our words and ideas, then structured them into an effective and well-written copy. They also reviewed our competitor’s sites to get a better idea of our market and how to improve our position. The team created logos, designs, themes, and video content that aligned with industry trends using the latest digital practices. They implemented some SEO campaigns, and they continue to maintain them to make sure we’re ranked high for our targeted words and phrases.

The team varied based on our immediate needs. We’ve worked with different specialists for copyrighting, video creation, design, and SEO.

How did you come to work with Kingslun?

Initially, we looked exclusively for vendors with experience in developing healthcare websites because we wanted a team with some knowledge of our industry. We considered several and reviewed their work. We noticed that a lot of their designs were the same, and we wanted to stand out. To be more inclusive, we expanded our search to generic developers. Following a recommendation from a colleague, we scheduled a meeting with Kingslun. They were interested in learning more about the healthcare industry and were willing to create a bespoke website, not just customize a template. We liked their approach, so we decided to move forward with them.

We spent just over £24,000 ($30,211 USD).

We worked with them from December 2017–December 2018.

We’re doing some final preparations internally before we go live. Kingslun delivered an innovative site that met all of our requirements. We shared it with our local National Health Service (NHS) representatives, and they were really happy with its design. They found the interface accessible and clean, clearly providing accurate information about our services. We also showed the site to a focus group of patients, and their feedback was unanimously positive. Nobody requested changes, so we’re looking forward to launching it.

How did Kingslun perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m impressed with their level of communication. It was a very collaborative partnership. They were responsive, understanding, and dedicated. They valued our business like we were their only client.

We’ve worked with other web agencies, and sometimes they were a bit aggressive, and we felt pushed. Kingslun worked at a comfortable pace, accommodating our schedule in their workflow. We get pretty busy managing three different locations, but their team was patient with us. On the other hand, when we needed something quickly, they went above and beyond to deliver on time. We never felt rushed as they guided us through the entire project.

There’s nothing on their end. I’m a bit laid back in terms of work pace, but they pushed me whenever necessary.

The initial meetings with Kingslun are the most important. Clients need to invest a decent amount of time in the early discussions to provide them with clear ideas and establish a professional relationship. Also, they should set communication expectations for both sides. I told the Kingslun team that I needed them to keep me on track, and they respected that. From my experience, once their team understands the project, they’ll try to understand the company as a whole. Kingslun is truly a group of experts.

They delivered on budget. Initially, I thought the price was a bit much, but after seeing the final product, I think it’s a great value.
    I’ve already recommended them.