Mobile App Development & Web Development

SILVER VERIFIED

We are a software agency specializing in iOS, Android and Web development. Our team is made up of a diligent, creative and determined group of professionals, which is why we can guarantee you the best services and successful cooperation. We believe collaboration brings about exchange of knowledge and enhancement of ideas, making everyone involved to strive for excellence, and hence is key for growth.

What we offer:

2018
Belgrade, Serbia

Talento Today Image

Talento Today

Talento Today connects youth football talents with professional football clubs by online analyze, structuring and rating of data. Every kid should have a better chance to be scouted and every scout should have an extra tool to simplify his work.

GoKinder Image

GoKinder

GoKinder is iOS app we developed for our client who wanted to connect parents and kindergartens together. It provides two-way communication between parents and teachers, owns gallery, bulletin board for informations and track payment history.

Virtu App Image

Virtu App

Virtu combines movie streaming service with the wonders of VR. Instead of allowing customers to watch a wide variety of award-winning videos, we’ve opted for a more exciting alternative - Virtu offers its viewers a gateway to virtual reality in the click of a button.

DrivinGo Image

DrivinGo

DrivinGo is a complete yet simple to use app that provides: fuel discounts, mileage tracker, GPS tracker, and additional features like walking, running and cycling tracker.

Mariner Licence  Prep Image

Mariner Licence Prep

Mariner License Prep is an application that we built for Android using Kotlin. It is a replica of the iOS application created by Mariner License Prep LLC. It helps user test it\'s knowledge and prepare better for the exam.

OSRB Educational System Image

OSRB Educational System

OSRB Parent is an application designed to facilitate communication between the parents and staff of the International Educational System "Ruđer Bošković" in Belgrade. The application includes: a bulletin board, eJournal, courses and grades, gallery and notifications.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for International Law Firm

"They are very easy and fast to communicate with. K7 Tech don't waste time on side issues."

Mar. - Oct. 2020

K7 Tech provided digital marketing services and web development to a law firm. The team built 15 niche-based platforms and logos. They also took care of the client's content and limited coding needs.

Limassol, Cyprus
Financial Crime Lawyer, Law Firm

Since K7 Tech handled the client's project, they tremendously helped the company to enhance its brand awareness. They also made it possible for the firm to have positive PR with joint venture partners. They are responsive, attentive, and dependable.

Owner at international niche based law firm

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech, and what were your goals?

Disruption of traditional online marketing strategies in the legal industry by the implementation of a niche-based market penetration model. A challenge in collaboration between the legal and tech industry is always to translate a vision that lacks technological background into a workable format, whilst considering the ignorance of the client in a friendly, yet professional way to ultimately limit gaps between theory and implementation.

How did you select K7 Tech and what were the deciding factors?

Personal recommendation of a very satisfied customer.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

• Building 15 isolated niche based websites with its own design and look and feel
  • Creation of different and unique logo's to match the websites
  • WordPress installation on the websites
  • Content implementation
  • Limited coding

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

• Tangible result:
  1. First prospect reached out in the first week after the launch of the second website.
  • Indirect results:
  1. Overall high SERP results
  2. Improved online visibility of our brand
  3. Web strategy is ready for the launch of new product
  4. Positive PR from joint-venture partners

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

They are very easy and fast to communicate with. K7 Tech don't waste time on side issues. Even where the client disagrees with a format or has other (even when these are nonsensical) ideas, K7 looks into the feasibility and improves before the implementation.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

1. Price-Quality ratio
  2. Personal relationship
  3. Willingness to listen to out of the box ideas, even where they make no sense to find a workable solution that contributes to the end result.
  4. The end result of tech work is a cost-benefit calculation. Even though a web strategy takes time to gain altitude, I am highly confident the synergy between K7 and my firm will deliver on its promise.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

After initial offerings, changes and improvements were already done. Lawyers are not always omniscient - even though they claim to be. Therefore, for this project the voice of technology and its possibilities could have overruled the ideas of the project owner.

Overall Score I am a very happy customer, who will return to K7 for our next project!

Custom Software Dev for Educational Services Company

"They were always on hand, communication so easy, and I could not speak more highly of them all."

Jan. - May 2020

K7 Tech built a web-based marketplace from scratch. This involved crafting workflows, creating wireframes, and testing the solution after development.

Dublin, Ireland
Sorcha Finucane
CEO, TrainedIn

Now, the MVP has successfully launched. Agile development will continue, and the client is pleased with the results so far. K7 Tech maintains a well-organized task management style. They're a deadline-oriented, accessible team that excels at explaining technical concepts.

TrainedIn is the brain-child of Sorcha Finucane and began it's journey, on the 8th of June 2019, when our first team meeting was held. After months of feasibility research, planning and fundraising TrainedIn went into development on the 2nd of January 2020. Four months later on the 8th of April 2020 TrainedIn was brought to life and switched. TrainedIn is an online marketplace designated to trainers, tutors and consultants across the spectrum. From executive business development at Board level, professional development, technical skills and health and safety for business, right through to personal training, health and wellness, and private tutoring, You will be able to search and locate experts through the TrainedIn marketplace. TrainedIn is free for providers to sign up and showcase their business and services. However, if TrainedIn generates business for you, a commission is charged.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

K7 was engaged, to create and bring to life the vision for TrainedIn. Building a complex marketplace from scratch that had, customer usability as a key outcome.

On-time. In budget. Useability. Professional. Visually attractive. Solution to a problem.

K7 was sourced via another colleague of ours who sources and works with the top tech development teams in the world.

A detailed brief was provided to K7 as well and numerous video calls with the team to ensure there was understanding between all parties of the vision and values TrainedIn wanted to portray. From there the team created detailed and complex workflows, putting a structure on the detail contained in the documents with open communication throughout all steps of the project. Once the wireframes were approved the team went into development mode. Again there was ongoing, open communication throught with calls at the end of each sprint to ensure things were on track and to review backlog. Copy and policies were provided and testing commenced. Launch on the 8th of April 2020.

Project Manager, Cheif Technical Officer, Scrum Master, a team of six on Sprints.

TrainedIn is now live and looks absolutely fantastic. As with all MVP projects we are going through agile development and will have multiple new feature releases over the coming months and years. TrainedIn, especially at this time, will put small, medium, large and freelance businesses all on the same level playing field with equal access to the marketplace and is going to be a valuable tool for so many people and businesses.

Project Management was very effective in using an online app called Jira. At the touch of a button, we could view what stage the project was at and if there were any questions, we used Slack for internal communication.

This team has worked so hard and has been so dedicated to this project. They were committed to every deadline and committed to ensuring their client (Sorcha Finucane) was happy with the progress. They seemed to be always online, there to answer any questions and put in a lot of out of hours work, to get things done. Speaking personally, I (Sorcha) am not a technically-minded person, but I have learned so much form the team and the project and found it a most enjoyable. On the other hand, they made everything make sense, and when it didn't they were able to offer a simple explanation. They were always on hand, communication so easy, and I could not speak more highly of them all.

I can't fault the team in any way. I would say from a client perspective, make sure you articulate exactly what you want and don't hold back on feedback as it makes the process so much easier and fluid.

Web Design for Health and Wellness Site

"They were always there for me and answered any questions that I had."

Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020

K7 Tech developed a website for a holistic health and wellness program, working closely with the client to turn their initial idea into a fully fleshed-out site with information and registration functions.

Bolec, Serbia
Suzana Savic
Owner, Put Reikija

The website has performed well so far, attracting potential future students and receiving praise for its aesthetic design. The K7 Technology was thoughtful, flexible to change, and patient throughout the process of walking the client through their first web development project.

I am the owner of Put Reikija. We offer a holistic health program and I am the teacher here.

What challenge were you trying to address with K7 Tech?

I didn’t know anything about websites, and I needed some help with designing a website.

K7 Tech provided me with a lot of advice and told me what to do based on what I needed. They let me know what would be the best in terms of being able to attract future students.

I didn’t have any knowledge of web development or design, so I asked them many questions throughout the process. They have taken care of everything from the beginning, coming up with a lot of ideas for my logo and how to promote the site.

I worked with 3–4 people and had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with K7 Tech?

I found out about their agency online and decided to contact them. They are all very young and have wonderful ideas, and that was enough for me. When I spoke with other people who have had agencies for 20 to 30 years, they often didn’t have ideas that got me excited, whereas K7 Tech was interested in the work and was always there to give me good ideas and propositions.

I spent €800 Euros (approximately $880 USD) in total.

I worked with them from October 2019–January 2020. We are making some small changes now, but generally, the work is complete.

I am really satisfied with their work. All my friends and colleagues who have seen the site have given me good feedback about it, especially noting that everything on the site is well integrated and presented. For me, it is very important what people have to say about the site, so that was one of my biggest metrics for them.

How did K7 Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

I wanted to have meetings often because I always had questions. They were always there for me and answered any questions that I had. We ended up having weekly meetings, and during those meetings, they showed me what was completed. I would also let them know about any changes I wanted to make and about any ideas I had, to which they were very open and flexible.

They kept me in the loop about their progress at all times, and they asked me about a variety of colors and other details so that I would know what the final product would look like.

This was my first time doing a project like this so I am not sure if there are areas they can improve. They did everything I needed them to, so I am very satisfied.

A lot of people have asked who did the work for me because they think the website is very aesthetic. I think there will be a lot of future work for them because they did such a good job for me.

Overall Score I had the feeling I am in good hands and that they know what they are doing. I knew I would end up with a good and modern site.
    They were always available when I needed them.
    I would recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Entertainment App Dev Company

"From a technical and design standpoint, the team is very strong."

May 2019

K7 Tech built an iOS app from the ground up. Their services included market research and adding the solution to the App Store Connect.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Co-Founder, App Development Company

The product has been approved by Apple, and it’s currently in a pre-order stage. K7 Tech maintained transparent communication, even regarding challenges, to ensure stakeholders were informed. Collaboration tools were always well updated.

I am the Co-Founder of a mobile app development and publishing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

We had a new iOS mobile app created from scratch using swift technology.

Our goal was to create an app that would be profitable.

We selected this vendor from hundreds of applicants based on their good communication skills, alignment with our vision and successful completion of our technical interview process.

The project was done from start to finish within 2 months. The team came up with a concept document which included focussed market research. They broke down the project into sensible milestones. Then they proceeded to execute on the milestones, starting with wireframes, UI, development and finally uploading the app to App Store Connect.

The main point of contact was also the developer of the project / project manager. The team also involved a designer and I believe they also had assistance from a third party in terms of backend work.

From start to finish the app was created and submitted to the App Store and approved by Apple in under 3 months time. The app is currently in pre-order.

Communication was top-notch - definitely one of the best teams we worked with. Even when things did not go well (which can happen in a technical project) they continually kept up communication and worked effectively to solve problems, even bringing in a third party to help when needed in order to get the project done well. We used a combination of slack and trello to manage the project.

As expressed above, communication was excellent and always prompt. The trello board was kept updated (as well as proactive updates on slack) such that I knew at any point in time exactly where the project was. From a technical and design standpoint, the team is very strong. Ultimately the project was delivered very close to original estimates, which is rare.

There can always be some room for technical improvement. We had a code review done by a third party who was very happy with the level of the work but there were some constructive technical points which were passed on to the team.

Excellent availability.
    Within our budget.
    Top quality work, very few bugs and any bugs that were detected were promptly addressed and fixed.
    Highly recommend this team!

iOS & Android App Dev for Scouting Platform

"We valued their outstanding communication skills during the collaboration."

Sept. 2018–Jan. 2019

K7 Tech developed an iOS and Android app for a football scouting platform. They also supported the deployment process.

Leonberg, Germany
Predrag Tokovic
Co-Founder, Talento Today Football

The app was completed on time, performs well, and was launched to multiple app stores. The K7 Tech team was consistently available and accomplished the work quickly. Their communicative nature made for a smooth engagement.

I’m the co-founder of Talento Today Football. Our goal is to digitize, structure, and rate scouting data of youth football talents.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

We hired K7 Tech to develop our app.

We wanted our platform to enable better youth and amateur coaching by digitizing data necessary for scouting efforts.

We hired K7 Tech on Upwork because of their good rating and their strong portfolio.

To begin, we had a call to further inform them about our company and set up the terms and conditions for the project. From there, the team developed the app for iOS and Android devices.

They provided an iOS developer, Android developer, and a designer for the project.

We were able to successfully launch the app to the App Store and Google Play Store. It functions perfectly.

They managed the project very well and we had around-the-clock communication. We used a milestone model to track the development of the app. The project was completed faster than we anticipated.

We valued their outstanding communication skills during the collaboration.

There’s no area for improvement.

Web App Dev for Consulting Business

"They had delivered against a rather fluid brief very quickly."

Jan. - May 2020

K7 Tech provided front- and backend web development.

Dublin, Ireland
CEO, Consulting Business

K7 Tech delivered the project on time. They were reliable and the workflow was seamless.

We are an app development and mobile technology consulting business. I am the CEO and regularly I am tasked with selecting suitable outsourced partners to supplement our teams when we have multiple live projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

We needed to select a partner to add outsourced capacity to our team for a significant development project. We had used K7 in the past and had been impressed by their professionalism and delivery. They were an excellent fit for this project and so we got them on board.

We needed K7 to deliver on time and on budget. We also needed them to dovetail with our agile work methodologies and exacting project management practices.

We had used K7 on a project previously and they had been excellent. They had delivered against a rather fluid brief very quickly which is a difficult thing to do. They engendered a sense of trust, giving us confidence that they could handle larger scale projects.

This was a web app development project. It presented a number of challenges that required technical expertise and ingenuity.

K7 provided us with UI / UX, front-end web development, back-end development, testing and PM capacity.

K7 delivered on-time and on-budget. They were completely reliable throughout the project and met every sprint objective. The client was delighted with the final product.

We collaborated using shared Jira tools. We also convened a daily stand-up. It worked seamlessly.

The most impressive thing about K7 is that they do what they say they will do, regardless of issues. I would have been aware on a number of occasions during the project that they had to work late or through wekends to meet milestones. There were also times when there were late modifications to task lists. Again, milestones got delivered on time.

Nothing in particular.

Responsive Website for B2B Data Aggregation Startup

"The communication was always great!"

Dec. 2019 - May 2020

K7 Tech developed a responsive website along with technical solutions to help the company scale. They also provided consulting services.

Sacramento, California
CTO, Data Aggregation Platform

The business jumped from 15 customers to 90 thanks in part to K7 Tech's website. An organized team, they arranged weekly meetings to review work and plan ahead.

We're a B2B SaaS company helping business owners across the country attract new customers, retain top talent, and opens communication channels up between customers, employees, and business owners which dramatically increases revenue.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

We hired K7 to create a website from scratch. They did a great job.

To design a responsive website that our customers loved.

They had a 100% success rate on all the popular talent websites.

The project they provided was a really great website and they provided consulting services also so we were able to develop technology that allowed us to scale.

Team composition consisted of talented developers and a great project manager!

We were able to onboard 90 customers, starting from about 15!

It was arranged by weekly reviews and planning. It was very effective.

The communication was always great!

If they lived closer, but there's not much I can do about that.

Overall Score Thanks guys!
    Great scheduling!