Mobile App Development & Web Development

We are a software agency specializing in iOS, Android and Web development. Our team is made up of a diligent, creative and determined group of professionals, which is why we can guarantee you the best services and successful cooperation. We believe collaboration brings about exchange of knowledge and enhancement of ideas, making everyone involved to strive for excellence, and hence is key for growth.

What we offer:

2018
Belgrade, Serbia

Talento Today Image

Talento Today

Talento Today connects youth football talents with professional football clubs by online analyze, structuring and rating of data. Every kid should have a better chance to be scouted and every scout should have an extra tool to simplify his work.

GoKinder Image

GoKinder

GoKinder is iOS app we developed for our client who wanted to connect parents and kindergartens together. It provides two-way communication between parents and teachers, owns gallery, bulletin board for informations and track payment history.

Virtu App Image

Virtu App

Virtu combines movie streaming service with the wonders of VR. Instead of allowing customers to watch a wide variety of award-winning videos, we’ve opted for a more exciting alternative - Virtu offers its viewers a gateway to virtual reality in the click of a button.

DrivinGo Image

DrivinGo

DrivinGo is a complete yet simple to use app that provides: fuel discounts, mileage tracker, GPS tracker, and additional features like walking, running and cycling tracker.

Mariner Licence  Prep Image

Mariner Licence Prep

Mariner License Prep is an application that we built for Android using Kotlin. It is a replica of the iOS application created by Mariner License Prep LLC. It helps user test it\'s knowledge and prepare better for the exam.

OSRB Educational System Image

OSRB Educational System

OSRB Parent is an application designed to facilitate communication between the parents and staff of the International Educational System "Ruđer Bošković" in Belgrade. The application includes: a bulletin board, eJournal, courses and grades, gallery and notifications.

Web Design for Health and Wellness Site

"They were always there for me and answered any questions that I had."

Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020

K7 Tech developed a website for a holistic health and wellness program, working closely with the client to turn their initial idea into a fully fleshed-out site with information and registration functions.

Bolec, Serbia
Suzana Savic
Owner, Put Reikija

The website has performed well so far, attracting potential future students and receiving praise for its aesthetic design. The K7 Technology was thoughtful, flexible to change, and patient throughout the process of walking the client through their first web development project.

I am the owner of Put Reikija. We offer a holistic health program and I am the teacher here.

What challenge were you trying to address with K7 Tech?

I didn’t know anything about websites, and I needed some help with designing a website.

K7 Tech provided me with a lot of advice and told me what to do based on what I needed. They let me know what would be the best in terms of being able to attract future students.

I didn’t have any knowledge of web development or design, so I asked them many questions throughout the process. They have taken care of everything from the beginning, coming up with a lot of ideas for my logo and how to promote the site.

I worked with 3–4 people and had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with K7 Tech?

I found out about their agency online and decided to contact them. They are all very young and have wonderful ideas, and that was enough for me. When I spoke with other people who have had agencies for 20 to 30 years, they often didn’t have ideas that got me excited, whereas K7 Tech was interested in the work and was always there to give me good ideas and propositions.

I spent €800 Euros (approximately $880 USD) in total.

I worked with them from October 2019–January 2020. We are making some small changes now, but generally, the work is complete.

I am really satisfied with their work. All my friends and colleagues who have seen the site have given me good feedback about it, especially noting that everything on the site is well integrated and presented. For me, it is very important what people have to say about the site, so that was one of my biggest metrics for them.

How did K7 Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

I wanted to have meetings often because I always had questions. They were always there for me and answered any questions that I had. We ended up having weekly meetings, and during those meetings, they showed me what was completed. I would also let them know about any changes I wanted to make and about any ideas I had, to which they were very open and flexible.

They kept me in the loop about their progress at all times, and they asked me about a variety of colors and other details so that I would know what the final product would look like.

This was my first time doing a project like this so I am not sure if there are areas they can improve. They did everything I needed them to, so I am very satisfied.

A lot of people have asked who did the work for me because they think the website is very aesthetic. I think there will be a lot of future work for them because they did such a good job for me.

Overall Score I had the feeling I am in good hands and that they know what they are doing. I knew I would end up with a good and modern site.
    They were always available when I needed them.
    I would recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Entertainment App Dev Company

"From a technical and design standpoint, the team is very strong."

May 2019

K7 Tech built an iOS app from the ground up. Their services included market research and adding the solution to the App Store Connect.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Co-Founder, App Development Company

The product has been approved by Apple, and it’s currently in a pre-order stage. K7 Tech maintained transparent communication, even regarding challenges, to ensure stakeholders were informed. Collaboration tools were always well updated.

I am the Co-Founder of a mobile app development and publishing company.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

We had a new iOS mobile app created from scratch using swift technology.

Our goal was to create an app that would be profitable.

We selected this vendor from hundreds of applicants based on their good communication skills, alignment with our vision and successful completion of our technical interview process.

The project was done from start to finish within 2 months. The team came up with a concept document which included focussed market research. They broke down the project into sensible milestones. Then they proceeded to execute on the milestones, starting with wireframes, UI, development and finally uploading the app to App Store Connect.

The main point of contact was also the developer of the project / project manager. The team also involved a designer and I believe they also had assistance from a third party in terms of backend work.

From start to finish the app was created and submitted to the App Store and approved by Apple in under 3 months time. The app is currently in pre-order.

Communication was top-notch - definitely one of the best teams we worked with. Even when things did not go well (which can happen in a technical project) they continually kept up communication and worked effectively to solve problems, even bringing in a third party to help when needed in order to get the project done well. We used a combination of slack and trello to manage the project.

As expressed above, communication was excellent and always prompt. The trello board was kept updated (as well as proactive updates on slack) such that I knew at any point in time exactly where the project was. From a technical and design standpoint, the team is very strong. Ultimately the project was delivered very close to original estimates, which is rare.

There can always be some room for technical improvement. We had a code review done by a third party who was very happy with the level of the work but there were some constructive technical points which were passed on to the team.

Excellent availability.
    Within our budget.
    Top quality work, very few bugs and any bugs that were detected were promptly addressed and fixed.
    Highly recommend this team!

iOS & Android App Dev for Scouting Platform

"We valued their outstanding communication skills during the collaboration."

Sept. 2018–Jan. 2019

K7 Tech developed an iOS and Android app for a football scouting platform. They also supported the deployment process.

Leonberg, Germany
Predrag Tokovic
Co-Founder, Talento Today Football

The app was completed on time, performs well, and was launched to multiple app stores. The K7 Tech team was consistently available and accomplished the work quickly. Their communicative nature made for a smooth engagement.

I’m the co-founder of Talento Today Football. Our goal is to digitize, structure, and rate scouting data of youth football talents.

For what projects/services did your company hire K7 Tech?

We hired K7 Tech to develop our app.

We wanted our platform to enable better youth and amateur coaching by digitizing data necessary for scouting efforts.

We hired K7 Tech on Upwork because of their good rating and their strong portfolio.

To begin, we had a call to further inform them about our company and set up the terms and conditions for the project. From there, the team developed the app for iOS and Android devices.

They provided an iOS developer, Android developer, and a designer for the project.

We were able to successfully launch the app to the App Store and Google Play Store. It functions perfectly.

They managed the project very well and we had around-the-clock communication. We used a milestone model to track the development of the app. The project was completed faster than we anticipated.

We valued their outstanding communication skills during the collaboration.

There’s no area for improvement.