Shopify Development Agency

JWC, INC is a Shopify & Ecommerce agency connecting merchants with the most lucrative fans.  From store setup, list building, to total theme customization we build sites for growing brands.

Austin, TX
  • United States

Web Dev for Commercial Development

"Their dedication, attention to details, and clear communication put me at ease."

Aug. - Oct. 2018

JWC, INC completed full-stack development for a B2B website. They installed a server environment, oversaw page builds, and developed the styling and interactions. They provided testing and managed its launch.

Austin, Texas
Scott Peterson
Principal Consultant & Founder, Joyride Consulting

The site met all requirements and received positive feedback from stakeholders. JWC, INC built high-quality products within an agile environment and delivered on time and at fair prices. They kept in constant contact and demonstrated technical expertise across a range of services.

I am the founder and principal consultant for Joyride Consulting. We assist companies with digital strategy, UX design, visual design, and development.

For what projects/services did your company hire JWC, INC?

We engaged JWC, INC on behalf of a third-party client to develop a B2B website.

Our client runs a commercial shopping development. The site needed to appeal to strategic retailers, artists, and brands for potential partnerships in renovating their retail space.

As we lack a full-time web and app development team, we outsource this work to vendors. Two developers we’ve worked with in the past fell short of our standards, so we sought recommendations in Austin. JWC, INC came highly recommended. Their team impressed us with their portfolio and interview, so we chose them for this project.

JWC, INC served as a strategic partner and full-stack developer. The team set up the server environments and advised on third-party integrations. They oversaw page builds, styling, transitions, and page interactions. Other services include account management (such as providing login and page access), development testing, and final site cleanup. Lastly, JWC, INC launched the site and handed it off to the client with an offer for support services.

Matt (Founder & Engineer, JWC, INC) was our primary point of contact. We worked with a project manager, a visual designer, a UX and product manager, and a developer.

Our client is highly pleased with the site and is now demonstrating its capabilities to key partners.

We used Kanban to complete development in an agile environment. We found user stories and task organization to be particularly helpful.

The team delivered high-quality products from start to finish. Their dedication, attention to details, and clear communication put me at ease.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work, and I look forward to working with their team again soon.

They charged fair prices and gave transparent invoices.
    I highly recommend their services.

Cryptocurrency Wallet Customization Questionnaire

“I contributed the guidelines, but JWC, INC’s user stories really set the pace for the project.”

May 2018 - Oct. 2018

JWC, INC produced customized forms that survey users about their requirements for specifically tailored cryptocurrency wallets. They also built charts with custom data for a crypto-centric educational site.

New Mexico, USA
Jordan Tuwiner
Founder, Buy Bitcoin Worldwide

The crypto-wallet design form JWC, INC delivered increased conversion rates through the platform. Offering personalized results attracts and engages more users. The team was organized, communicative, and proficient. Their long-term approach included preemptive measures for sustainable success.

I’m the founder and owner of Buy Bitcoin Worldwide, an educational site about cryptocurrency.

For what projects/services did your company hire jwc?

JWC helped build charts with custom data. He also built specialized forms that allowed users to find wallets that fit their needs.

JWC, INC helped us create charts with custom data. They also made specialized forms that allow our users to find bitcoin wallets that meet their needs.

We needed to transfer the display of data from a site we purchased and integrate it into our website, so JWC, INC created charts. For the wallet finder, they wrote a simple questionnaire. Users input their desired features for a bitcoin wallet. Based on their specifications and preferences, the form generates options for custom versions that are the most fit-for-use.

I met the founder of JWC, INC at a meetup in Austin, TX. He was easy to talk to and seemed very trustworthy. The way he explained concepts to was very clear. I got the impression that having his team work on our projects would be very helpful.

Other developers we considered hiring had trouble understanding the scope of our project. I appreciate how organized Matt (Founder, JWC INC) is when he creates user stories. His methodology made the entire process very smooth.

I contributed the guidelines, but JWC, INC’s user stories really set the pace for the project. One of the projects had existing JavaScript code. The team understood every requirement and transferred the code to my site.

For the other project, JWC, INC wrote the entire form code from scratch. They built it exactly how I requested.

Matt (Founder, JWC, INC) was the sole person responsible for coding from JWC, LLC.

JWC, INC’s form led to an increased conversion rate. The form helped deliver personalized results to users, which has made them more interested in seeing the results.

JWC, INC was very responsive. They were available via phone call, Telegram, or text. We also used GitHub to check off tasks we completed and track what work still needed to be done.

The founder made me feel like he truly cared about delivering a quality project for me. I'm not picky about code; usually, I just want it to work properly. JWC, INC always used proper formatting and ensured that the code they wrote would be long-lasting and free of software bugs.

Other teams we’ve hired in the past tend to limit their efforts just to getting things to work and dropped the ball after we paid them. JWC, INC genuinely cared about what might happen down the line and tailored their work accordingly.

I've had no issues working with JWC, INC.

Overall Score We had no issues working together.
    They kept a very flexible schedule.
    They had very fair pricing and were honest about the hours they worked.
    They cared very much about writing high quality code.
    I recommend them to all my friends who need projects done.