High quality, custom web and graphic design.

Results Driven Design for Small Businesses.

t JV Media Design (JVM), our website and graphic design is backed by marketing strategies that are handcrafted to help your business meet your goals and connect with your audience.

A Strategic Partner

Our specialty is getting to know your business and creating design and marketing solutions that can help your business do better—and we've been doing it for over 20 years now.

Consider us a trusted partner with the same goals you have.

Why Choose JVM?

When it comes to choosing a company to create or redesign your website, to help you with marketing, and to provide supporting services, it can be a little overwhelming. There are a lot of fish in the sea, as they say. So if you've landed here and are trying to figure out if we might be be a good fit for you, we thank you for the consideration! After working for so many years with so many different clients, we've zeroed in on the top things that make us stand out from the pack.

• Experience
  • Value
  • Strategy
  • Support

We've got fans.

Fun Fact: When people find us, they know they've struck gold. 70% of our current client base has been with us 5 or more years and over 90% of new clients continue to work with us.

"JV Media design has been instrumental in the design and implementation of our new website. They are extremely professional to work with and knowledgeable about all updates and software performance. We truly feel they have our company's best interests in mind when making suggestions. It is wonderful to have complete trust and confidence in their abilities." – Lori Larcara, Hillside Memorial Park and Mortuary

1995

• Nike
  • League of Women Voters
  • University of California

Wordpress Design for Vacation Retreat

"JV Media identified the feeling we were looking for, expressing it in a simple and straightforward way."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

JV Media Design designed and developed a Wordpress website with simple and straightforward designs to promote a retreat center.

Portland, Oregon Area
Director of Marketing, Vacation Retreat

JV Media Design captured the client's vision with the clean and attractive design schemes. They offered fair pricing and don't require micromanaging.

We are a springs resort and conference center. Our retreat offers training, yoga, and meditation spaces. I am the director of marketing for events and hospitality.

What challenge were you trying to address with JV Media?

We were looking to build a new, updated, and modern website.

JV Media designed and developed our website using the WordPress platform.

How did you come to work with JV Media?

I believe JV Media was found through a referral, but I wasn't involved in the process.

How much have you invested with JV Media?

The cost of JV Media's work will be between $5,000 and $8,000.

We started working with JV Media 8 months ago, and the project is ongoing.

JV Media's work has been great. I don't have any metrics, but we've gotten great feedback on the site. We're a unique place and we wanted to convey this through the website. JV Media identified the feeling we were looking for, expressing it in a simple and straightforward way.

How did JV Media perform from a project management standpoint?

JV Media uses Basecamp as a communication tool, but I shifted to using email during the process. During a website build, it's important to have a fast turnaround on questions and problems. JV Media was able to do this consistently. Issues are usually fixed or addressed within 4 hours.

What did you find most impressive about JV Media?

Our contact had great ideas for improving workflows, including mechanisms and widgets that could help our design process. She was able to grasp the essence of our business.

Are there any areas JV Media could improve?

We haven't had any problems with JV Media whatsoever. They've been very supportive.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with JV Media?

Clients shouldn't be afraid to let JV Media take an active role in the design process. We deferred to our contact on several occasions and were happy with what she came up with. JV Media isn't a company which needs micromanagement.

I can't think of an occasion when JV Media was late, or I needed to remind them of something.
    I don't believe we've maintained the budget JV Media initially gave us.
    When I came on to the company, I couldn't identify any problems with the website. It looks great.

Website Development for Funeral Home

"They are extremely professional to work with and knowledgeable about all updates and software performance."

JV Media Design created a new website and was responsible for creative design, content, and systems integration.

11- 50 employees

Los Angeles, California Area

JV Media Design's website was a success and on budget. They are knowledgeable and professional.

We are a Jewish cemetery located in Los Angeles. I am the marketing manager of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JV Media?

We were designing and rolling out a new website. We had originally worked with another website company which specializes in web design for cemeteries. After a year, we found that they were not able to perform the contract and complete the mobile responsiveness portion of our website.

JV Media has helped us in terms of web design, content, and internal systems integration.

How did you come to work with JV Media?

We reached out to JV Media, and they came back with an excellent plan broken down into weekly goals. Their team was familiar with the different systems we needed to integrate, as well as with the different platform we could select from. Based on these things, JV Media proved a great fit.

How much have you invested with JV Media?

The price worked.

Overall Score They are knowledgeable and professional.
    The cost of our website was exactly as quoted in the contract
    I would do so 100%.

Website Design for Recruitment Agency

"JV Media delivered on all aspects within the set budget and deadline and has continued to answer any questions that arise pertaining to maintenance or use of the site."

October 2016 - December 2016

JV Media Design delivered a revamped website for a recruiting firm to give a more professional, attractive, and modern image.

Sacramento, California Area
Business Communications Editor, Recruitment Firm

JV Media Design was successful in refreshing the online image of the client and delivering on time and on budget. They continue to provide great suggestions on website maintenance and updates.

I work as a business editor for a boutique recruitment firm. I write and edit the external communications for the company, which includes reporting to clients and marketing materials, such as blogs, promotional material, and the website.

The challenge was to redesign our aged website completely in a way that would appeal to CHROs [chief human resource officers], talent acquisition heads, on down to the recruiter level. We also needed to redesign our logo. We set a very aggressive timeline of just a couple of months to accomplish this.

After vetting many different service providers and checking references they provided, we chose JV Media Design. Our choice was based on a combination of elements, including but not limited to the esthetics of their past projects, the broad range of clients and designs JV had provided to past clients, and price. They also agreed to work within our timeline.

JV Media Design worked closely with us on all aspects of this project, consulting on graphic elements, copy, functionality and gave us practical guidance from the users' perspective. We accomplished all of this in the span of about 14 weeks.

We were very pleased with the outcome of the project. JV Media delivered on all aspects within the set budget and deadline and has continued to answer any questions that arise pertaining to maintenance or use of the site.

Web Design and Branding for Plumbing Company

"They produce quality, effective marketing materials."

Dec. 2014 - Jan. 2015

JV Media Design provided a variety of services including development, design, branding, and SEO. The team designed the website with a mobile-friendly layout and developed a logo and several marketing tools.

Roseburg, Oregon
Arnold Myrick
Owner, ARM Plumbing

The website has received positive feedback from users for its design and ease of navigation. JV Media Design’s SEO work has increased the website’s ranking from 154th to 6th on the first page. The team was exceptionally responsive, competitively priced, and experienced in current technologies.

We are a new plumbing business called ARM Plumbing. We are located in Roseburg, Oregon.

I’m the owner and I do all the plumbing work.

What business challenge were you trying to address with JV Media?

We wanted to get a well-functioning website with the ability for me to go in and make changes as needed. I also wanted my website to be mobile friendly and I wanted to increase my business by developing an online presence with search engine optimization [SEO] work.

They were responsible for designing the website, including a mobile friendly layout. They also did logo branding and helped us design a business card layout. After we got the website up and running, we asked them about helping us create a logo, and then they had business cards printed up for me. They also delivered some magnets for the truck and they helped me create a flyer that describes my work.

How did you come to work with JV Media?

I try to work with local businesses seeking to promote within the structure of Roseburg. I looked at their website and the websites that they did for other people, and they looked like they were going to be a good fit. I was trying to get the best person to do this job.

I don’t do day to day business with them. Once we got the website working they turned it over to me to manage. If I see something I want done, I’ll call them and ask for it. To get the website set up, the design for the cards and the logo cost me under $10,000. It was cheap and reasonable.

I started with them in December and we finalized everything in January.

I get positive responses from everyone that has used my website. They like the way it looks and it’s easy to use. There has also been progress with SEO. It’s tough, but you have to get your name up in the Google rankings. It’s hard to get to the top, and I’ve been working on it for six months now. I started out 154th and now I’m up to 6th on the first page. JV Media is also handling my Yelp and Facebook accounts, and we are definitely making progress there as well. It’s a long process.

Our standards for design and usability are high, but our expectations were exceeded by JV Media. They produce quality, effective marketing materials. I greatly appreciated the one stop shopping, as it was a huge time saver. JV Media is experienced, current with the latest technologies, competitively priced, and easy to work with. I continually recommend JV Media to anyone for marketing needs.

What distinguishes JV Media from other providers?

They always get back to you within the same day or even within the same hour at times. They’re quick to answer my questions and send back emails. They really try to keep you on top of things.

Is there anything JV Media could have improved or done differently?

No.  Everything went really well and I’m really happy with their service.

Overall Score Five
    Five
    They are an excellent value.
    Five
    I recommend them all the time.

FISH of Roseburg website

"We are extremely pleased with their professionalism, process, product, and price."

JV Media Design created an updated mobile- and user-friendly website and moved it to another server. The team also provided training on the client management system and developed a personalized user manual.

Oregon
Board Member, Nonprofit Organization

The website is fast and easy to manage with an appealing design. JV Media Design delivered a quality product with a short turnaround time. The team was responsive and genuinely cared for the success of the project. They offered helpful features, listened well, and understood the project needs.

[We are] a nonprofit organization that provides emergency basic needs to our friends and neighbors during their difficult times. Our mission is to assist in reducing hunger within the community, and responding with compassion to the needs of families and persons in crisis.

I am a board member who manages the website and helped provide content to JV Media Design for the creation of this site.

We needed a new, user-friendly website and needed help relocating to new servers.

JV Media Design was selected because of their outstanding communication skills, and excellent portfolio. They designed a very appealing, mobile-friendly website for us that had all the elements we wanted. They even offered several helpful features we had not previously considered, but greatly appreciated. The staff trained two of our board members to use the client management system and provided us with a personalized user manual.

The website is working very well and management is a breeze. We are extremely pleased with their professionalism, process, product, and price. We felt our needs were heard. JV Media Design staff listened and understood what we were looking for in a website. They were very responsive and the turnaround time was outstanding. I would highly recommend them to any business or organization that needs a website.

Nonprofit Website and Brochure Work

"We recommend using JV Media for reasonably priced and competent work."

JV Media Design collaborated with a team of volunteers to create two WordPress websites that were affordable and simple to maintain. The team also produced a complementing Web design and brand strategy.

11- 50 Employees

Oregon
President, Nonprofit Political Organization

The websites have received positive feedback from national industry colleagues. They include a secure member long in area and are easy to update. JV Media Design was responsive, attentive, and available. They provided valuable advice, training, and quality work in a variety of areas.

[Our nonprofit agency] serves the state of Oregon by providing election and voting information through their websites and printed materials to all Oregonians.

We have two websites. One is for advocacy through our 501c4 and [the other site] serves our 501c3, which is tax-exempt charitable education organization. Our mission is to inform and educate on the current issues of the day. We are nonpartisan and unbiased. We do not support or oppose political parties or candidates. We are issues oriented.

I am the president of the organization and have a board of directors who are an active working board. We also have a technology team who served as the decision making group for website planning, what content to include and how to present. Our staff was also key in this development. The technology team and staff continue to update the websites.

We needed current navigable websites for each organization described above. Like all organizations either for-profit or nonprofit, we need an online presence that can be easily found and have all the capabilities we want or need.

Not only do we serve voters, we also have a large statewide membership that requires special detailed information. We needed a member area to log into that is password protected and private. We also needed something simple enough to use so novices could update the information on the websites. It had to simple yet flexible.

The solution was to create two WordPress websites at an affordable rate that are easy to use and update, and customizable. We looked at many options. We had a team of volunteers and staff that helped determine our solution.

We checked with many Web design companies and came across JV Media Design in the process. Other companies were difficult to make appointments with. One estimate came in at $26,000. We are financially capable, but that was way out of line for a nonprofit of our size. JV Media gave us great advice and reasonable charges to complete the tasks. They advised us, took our data, and sat down with us to find out exactly what we wanted and needed. They trained us, and even gave a workshop at one of our council meetings for our members.

We like our websites very much and work on them daily. It's great to have flexibility and have our team making the updates. We are happy with the choices we made with JV. We would recommend using WordPress for websites and we recommend using JV Media for reasonably priced and competent work, being available, and being able to do many types of jobs.

JV Media also produced a brochure for us that matches our Web design and branding strategy. We intend to use the same design in the future for more similar publications.

JV Media replies quickly and is willing to answer questions without having to go through reception desks and other hassles. We've gotten great reviews, too. Our national organization told me recently at a Convention in Dallas, Texas, that they use our websites as examples of a great league website. I was elated to hear that and let our board of directors and JV Media know about that great feedback.

I think in the future, we will be better in submitting text for what we want exactly in the final publication. JV Media was very patient with us, and the next time we vow to submit better composition in the first place. It is a waste of time for everybody if you do not have the exact copy ready. Planning and preparation are key.

Vacuum Retailer Web Development

"They gave great service."

JV Media Design developed a website to improve customer leads. The team was responsible for all design and development and continues to provide technical support and maintenance.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Employee, Tristar Vacuum

JV Media Design provided exceptional service. The team completed the website quickly and for a reasonable cost.

The company is Tristar Vacuum, an American firm that sells vacuum cleaners and parts.

The goal of the work was to develop a website to capture customers.

JV Media Design was responsible for designing and developing a website. They also support the website.

They designed the website quickly and gave great service. They also have reasonable prices.

Exercise Equipment Manufacturer Web Design

"We have a great working relationship with them. I can’t even imagine working with anybody else at this point."

Professionalism:

JV Media built an e-commerce website with a focus on pleasant aesthetics. Key functions included displaying informational videos and interfacing with banks and billing software. JV Media offers ongoing updates.

Small firm

Los Angeles Metro Area
Founder, Small Exercise Equipment Manufacturer

JV Media excelled at every task asked of them, from technical backend work to logo design to SEO. They had a deep well of knowledge on current trends, which made a difference in the website they delivered.

Please describe your company.

We are a manufacturer of a piece of fitness equipment called the Body Archer.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the CEO.

What was your company’s goal for the project with JV Media Design?

This is the third website that they’ve designed for us. I’ve had some other ventures in the past. With this particular website, the product is being sold online only. It’s an eCommerce website. It had to be robust and complex. It’s got a lot of information with demonstration videos, and similar unique content. We called on JV Media to build the site because of their good work in the past.

Can you describe JV Media Design’s work in detail?

On this particular website, we had some specific specifications that we had to incorporate into the website. We added many changes to the web site over the several month term of development.

The web site has a lot of information about the product. It’s got videos. It has video testimonials, and an order-taking component. That has to interface with our bank and the authorized .net as well as our billing team site. They did a great job with the changes.

Can you give a sense of the size of that initiative in a ballpark dollar figure?

We have spent around $8,000 so far.

When was the last round of work completed?

The website is constantly evolving. The work never really ends.

Do you have any stats or metrics you can share about the success of the website?

We haven’t really started our advertising campaign yet, so we are getting orders on the website at a small rate. We will have more investors join and then launch an advertising campaign. At that time, we can track the website’s success better.

How did JV Media Design perform?

They’ve been great. We’ve been doing business with them for years. They did another movie industry website that was probably even more complicated than this site. They did everything from the original design of the graphics to the logo and branding.

Is there anything unique or special about JV Media Design that makes them stand out compared to other agencies?

JV is a husband and wife company. They both have a background in the backend of websites and the technical sides of websites. They both used to work in search engine optimization. They both decided that they rather design than to do the backend work. However, they still have that knowledge and keep up with technical trends. It makes a big difference when you’re doing a website design and you understand the technical part of it. That’s why we like to work with them.

Is there anything that you think they could improve upon or you might do differently?

I can’t think of a thing, to be honest with you. We have a great working relationship with them. I can’t even imagine working with anybody else at this point.

We recommended them constantly to others.

Holistic Nutrition Company Website Design

"JV has been excellent at helping companies that want to improve their image to look cutting edge and professional."

Professionalism:

JV Media designed a marketing website to increase professionalism and optimize the mobile site. Core features were a member login and educational content. They also updated digital branding.

4 employees

Ashland, Oregon
Founder, Holistic Nutrition Company

JV Media expertly handled all elements of the redesign, and they kept an eye on market trends to enhance the digital footprint. They were honest and ethical; they even choose their clients in order to only work with companies they respect.

Please describe your company.

I work for a holistic nutrition company, and we work with clients both nationally and regionally on improving their health with nutrition. There are certain aspects of our work that I cannot legally perform in some states because of restrictive laws. Canada and Great Britain have friendly laws, so I often work there. I have moved to more of a Web presence to expand my business without being restricted to the local market.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder. I have two employees. I run the company.

What was your goal for the website design?

My goal was to be able to use it as a publishing source for books that I’m writing, and for presentations as an educator.  I do presentations for medical professionals on health and nutrition, so I wanted users to log in and gain education without necessarily having to travel long distances. My site allows me to do education without having to go to conferences all over the United States in order to have a presence.

It is a way to educate clients. I can refer them to documents on my site. They can download materials. The site saves me money in the long run. Instead of having to print materials continually, people can access it from my website, and either choose to print it or not.

Please describe the scope of work that JV Media Design performed.

I am extremely pleased with JV Media. They have basically done everything for me. They not only are doing a complete redesign right now to be able to handle mobile devices and different media options, they have been great at the design portion of it so that everything works smoothly and is consistent.

They’ve been able to bring those design aspects into my brochures and advertising for other mediums. I use them for all types of design from my business cards to my website to my book covers. It keeps my brand consistent and looking professional.

They also provide with me with help on using WordPress. They offer advice often that is helpful.

How did you find JV Media Design to work with?

They actually came to my office as clients. They had relocated to the area, and came in for services. At that time, I had to have my website completely redone, and had it done in about six weeks.

That effort required a redesign because the coding was no longer going to be supported by any system. They had to take that from the server it was on and completely redesign it. They did a fantastic job under time constraints.

When was that project completed?

That work was done in 2006. We need to update the site currently because it no longer needs Flash player and old features like that.

Can you provide a sense of the initiative in dollar terms?

I’m not one of their largest clients. The total cost is about $3,000. That won’t include downloadable features in the future. They kept it very affordable for me initially. My first redesign was only about $1,500.

How has JV Media Design performed so far?

They have performed very well. They’ve been very upfront with me about what I need to give them to make the project run smoothly. They’ve been very good about meeting time schedules.

If there’s been an issue with coding or something like that, they’ve been very truthful about communicating their challenges. They beta-tested everything before they turned it loose so that we know there’s not any hiccups. I haven’t provided them with easy tasks. They’ve met the challenge with all my requirements.

Is there anything unique or special about JV that makes them stand out compared to other developers?

They have a very good understanding of the needs or interests of businesses working in the esoteric or the natural health and food industries. They’re watching market trends. They’re looking to see the direction that various nutriceutical companies or green-sourced companies are moving.

JV has been excellent at helping companies that want to improve their image to look cutting edge and professional. That aspect is an asset in the natural health area.

They’re being very selective with their clientele so that they making a living with their personal integrity and ethics intact.

Is there any area that you think they could improve upon?

I’m not a technology geek. I can’t critique them on anything that I experienced.

Again, there’s always room for improvement.
    There’s always room for improvement.
    I do it continuously. I just recommended them to a national organization that I’m on the board of for taking over some websites, some very high-end website work for the national organization. I have every confidence that they can handle the work.