Technology Consulting and Web Development

We create digital web solutions for tech startups and established businesses in Online investment, Crowdfunding, Real Estate, Luxury, Travel, and Art sectors.

Our goal is to help you build the product from the ground up and overcome challenges with tech and business guidance, involvement, and support at every stage of the journey.

With the mission to transform the traditional financial industry and deep expertise in the crowdfunding niche, we build financial solutions to our clients from the UK and Europe: crowdfunding, P2P lending, and other investment platforms.

We listen, understand, co-create, and deliver.

2007
  • 2 Stephen St
    London, LND W1T 1AN

Expedia, FxPro, ADS Securities, Printed.com, GSMA, The Office Group, CapitalRise, The Intern Group

LuxuryBARED Image

LuxuryBARED

LuxuryBARED is a hotel reservation website that caters to travellers looking for luxury holidays and exclusive destinations.

The platform offers exclusive benefits and rewards which makes it more than a regular travel company. The team at LuxuryBARED publish curated unique hotel reviews from the world’s best hotels.

Travellers can search and directly book through the website, order private car

transfers, and have a dedicated travel director if signed up for Platinum membership.
Silo35 Image

Silo35

Silo35 is a team of strategists, project managers and designers who created Focus — a platform that helps organisations effectively communicate and address their biggest challenges regarding building safety, risks, accident prevention and infrastructure management.

We built a

responsive WordPress website to help promote the platform.
Focus Image

Focus is a safety management platform that helps municipalities reduce the risk of incidents in the city that often cause significant damage.

Using a scoring model, it allows the stakeholders to map the largest risks, makes it clear who is working on what, and understand what object requires the most attention.

The Office Group Image

The Office Group

The Office Group is a rental housing web platform.

TOG provides smart office spaces, co-working rooms, business lounges and meeting rooms to make work more productive, flexible, and enjoyable.

Our partner, Brave New World, designed it to be sophisticated and ergonomic.

Shojin Image

Shojin

Shojin is a UK based property investment platform that provides co-investing and equity funding for property developers.

It's integrated with a Difitek back office, offers tools to submit a project or invest in an existing one, provides a straightforward funding

process, secure payment transactions.
Capital Rise Image

Capital Rise

Capital Rise is a property investment platform that enables investors to sidestep the middlemen and invest directly in some of the finest institutional-grade real estate opportunities.

We created a user-friendly and secure crowdfunding platform with visual effects and animations that look impeccable on all devices. Now we continue providing ongoing

development services and implement new features.
ADS Securities Image

ADS Securities

ADS Securities is a financial company with headquarters in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Since 2012 we've been developing multilingual sites for advertising and demonstrating the service of providing sophisticated forex, bullion and commodities trading solutions to institutional and private investors.

The design is provided by our partners

in Cyprus – BLEND digital agency.
Archello Image

Archello

Archello is a social network for architects. Our relationship started in 2011, and since then we've been continuously working on this Drupal website improving its layout and functionality.

Currently, we are working on an exciting complete re-engineering of the site and are looking forward to launching a new version of it this year.

HomeGrown Image

HomeGrown

HomeGrown is a London based property investment company that provides a crowdfunding platform for investing with established property developers.

It has a Difitek powered back-office a personalized dashboard, transparent investment process, and secure convenient payment methods.

Creative Debuts Image

Creative Debuts

Creative Debuts is a platform celebrating the brightest emerging artists and designers.

Born out of frustration, their aim is to make art more accessible and to tackle the hurdles faced by undiscovered creatives.

Right after the launch, the project got featured by a number of international awards websites.

Tech Resources for Community of Creative Agencies

"There have been challenges, but JustCoded overcame them really well. They make every project a joy."

2014 - Ongoing

JustCoded assists with complex, custom-built initiatives in an outsourced engagement. Recently, they created a community platform in WordPress, integrating plugins and providing full-stack development.

Managing Director, The Agency Collective

The finished platform surpassed its 3-month customer goal by over 10x, which contributed to exponential business growth. JustCoded’s responsiveness, adherence to aggressive deadlines, and scalable resources continue to impress.

I’m a managing partner of a community of creative agencies called Agency Collective. We help agencies grow their businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with JustCoded?

JustCoded and I go back many years. I used to run a UX agency before this. We did a lot of design work on complex, custom-built systems like CRM [customer relationship management], loan application processes, and alternative investment platforms. We didn’t have that skill or knowledge in-house at my agency, and JustCoded had been recommended to me by a mentor. We ended up outsourcing lots of our development work to JustCoded during that period.

Now, our business case has changed. I’ve used JustCoded occasionally when we need an API integration or something like that. I’m also recommending them to our members who have business challenges that require a partner like JustCoded. All of the people I’ve recommended them to have given really positive responses about the experience.

We had a high-profile client in the UK that we built a community platform for based on WordPress. JustCoded is great with PHP, so they’re good with WordPress, Magento, and a lot of custom-built stuff. I believe they use Symfony as a framework.

They built the underlying technology for the community on WordPress, integrated all the different plugins, customized plugins when needed, and did the frontend and the backend. It was a pretty hefty project. There was a member profile area, and all the profiles had to be depicted on a map. A payment system was integrated into that. There was a library of over a thousand pieces of content that had to be filtered in different ways. We needed a very powerful search function behind it as well.

The client had specific branding, so the designs we created needed to be replicated once on the frontend; otherwise, they wouldn’t have passed. That was a real challenge, and JustCoded resolved that very well. I know they’ve done a lot of mobile work, but I’ve never worked with them on that type of project.

It’s been a couple years since we worked together, and I don’t remember our format. I think they now have over 60 staff members, but back then they were smaller. I always worked with a project manager, a lead developer, and possibly a couple of junior developers who would support the lead. I don’t know how that has evolved, and I’m pretty sure they’ve got a CTO on board now.

How did you come to work with JustCoded?

We went through a long period of searching for a development partner. We looked everywhere in Asia, Southeast Asia, and Eastern Europe. We always had problems with anyone we came across, and things never worked the way we thought due to communication barriers. JustCoded was recommended to me by a trusted source who was my mentor at the time.

When I started working with them, everything began running smoothly. We did a little test project, and I thought it was brilliant. The cost-to-value ratio was great as well. I can think of 25 companies I’ve worked with in different countries, but none delivered like JustCoded did. I’m still getting the same feedback from people I’ve introduced them to, which is great.

How much have you invested with JustCoded?

We’ve spent £60,000–£80,000 [$75,997–$101,311]. That’s a rough figure. I’ve worked with them for long enough to know that they’re good.

We started working together in either 2013 or 2014. Whenever we have something come up in our business, I definitely give them the first bid. It’s still an ongoing partnership, but it hasn’t been as substantial because we don’t do major projects anymore.

I can’t give actual numbers. For the project, our client’s aim was to get 100 customers on that system within the first 3 months, and they ended up having over 1,000 within 6 months. I think they actually merged with another organization, which took over as a result. It was a major success for them.

How did JustCoded perform from a project management standpoint?

They really impressed me and never complained about the work. They always questioned tasks to stay on the right track and find the best options. That was something I always appreciated when working with them. They would make suggestions but always acknowledge that it was my decision in the end. I often took their advice, which ended up being the better solution.

We used Trello, and that worked really well for our partnership. They use different tools depending on who they’re working with.

What did you find most impressive about JustCoded?

They were able to translate a lot of designs on the frontend to perfection. I was very impressed with their responsiveness as well. I’ve struggled in this area with other companies. They just wouldn’t pay that extra attention to detail from a frontend point of view.

Konstantin [CEO, JustCoded] is quite proactive. He travels to his clients’ locations, which shows that relationships are really important to him. Sometimes, when you work with an overseas outsource partner, you don’t really know what they’re like. Konstantin takes a lot of pride in building close relationships with his clients. I think that’s a good sign of how JustCoded is run.

Are there any areas JustCoded could improve?

No, I don’t have any critiques at this stage. It’s been a while since I worked with them, but nothing came up in the past. Whenever there were issues, they always ended up coming from my company’s side.

Overall Score I’ve never had any problems. There have been challenges, but JustCoded overcame them really well. They make every project a joy.
    Whenever we had tight deadlines, they would always deliver on time. Even if they had to put extra resources on the project, they wouldn’t complain. They’d just get it done and move on. They’re really reliable.
    The value I got was incredible.
    Their code is high-quality, and they communicate regularly to find the right solution.
    I do it all the time, and I get good feedback from the people I know who’ve worked with JustCoded.

Web Development for Architecture & Design Platform

"They come up with improvements all the time and have made our platform so fast."

Having created a mockup, JustCoded has since recoded and migrated the platform from Drupal 6 to Yii, moved it to an Amazon server, and handled QA. They will continue to provide maintenance and enhance SEO.

Amsterdam
CEO, Architecture & Design Platform

The website has significantly progressed both speed- and traffic-wise due to its mobile compatibility and sophisticated framework. New project management has improved previous issues with communication, while transparency continues to foster trust. JustCoded’s technical prowess is distinctive.

I'm the CEO and publisher of a global platform for architecture and design with 20 people and offices in Amsterdam and Toronto.

What challenge were you trying to address with JustCoded?

JustCoded needed to translate our plans into a working framework to make a website exactly how we wanted it. They're the builders and the engine behind the platform.

We made the actual web design ourselves. JustCoded did the frontend mock-up based on our design and the backend. Another company made the website. The website was previously on Drupal 6, and we are now migrating to Yii 2.0 PHP platform.

There's one full-time and one part-time coder. Someone is doing the mock-up, who may be full-time. Someone is doing the QA. Then there's the project manager, who is not doing a lot because we directly do the project management ourselves.

How did you come to work with JustCoded?

I found JustCoded through Google searching “Drupal” when we worked at our previous company. We found them and asked for references. It was a gamble, but we started with them.

How much have you invested with JustCoded?

It’s been roughly €250,000 ($266,100 USD) in those four years split across €50,000 ($53,200 USD) per year.

We started working with JustCoded four years ago in 2013. We're still working with them. They're now making our new website.

People like the design of our website. Metrics are difficult because we're now in the middle of a new website. They built a lot of pages, but the statistics don't really influence that because that's not their part. They are facilitating, so they make what we want. They're more technical with it, so you cannot really put that towards their angle.

How did JustCoded perform from a project management standpoint?

I had some communication challenges with different project managers.

What did you find most impressive about JustCoded?

JustCoded is distinguished by how technically good they are. However, it’s difficult for me to compare because I’ve only worked with three different companies.

Are there any areas JustCoded could improve?

JustCoded could work on their communication and project management. Over three years, I got three different project managers, which is why you need a project manager on your side. It’s okay, but that can be improved. It’s also organic that we do the project management ourselves because we can do it.

This review was updated on March 20, 2018 by the client. New content is below.

UPDATED REVIEW

I’m the CEO of a global platform for the architecture and design community.

What challenge were you trying to address with JustCoded?

We wanted to move to a completely new interface and framework.

They built and migrated us from a Drupal 6 framework to a completely new one on Yii. They also did the programming, project management, and actual migration to an Amazon server. They also wrote the code and did QA to make sure everything worked. I delivered the functional design and graphics.

We were 20% finished during the last review, but it’s now live. We’re going to further develop the site with them. They will also help with maintenance and enhancing the SEO. We have a lot of new tools that they’re not finished with yet.

I’ve worked with the senior programmer, a project manager, and the CEO. I didn’t work directly with the other people involved.

We’ve spent $200,000.

The project has taken about two years.

Everything is 10 times better than it was, which was the whole aim. We now have an extremely fast website that attracts a lot more users. The old one had a lot of troubles, but the new framework is state of the art and completely compatible with any mobile device.

How did JustCoded perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good. I got a new project manager who highly improved the communication issues I mentioned in my last review. She’s very proactive and the project has been going much smoother. We have a solid project management system and can see if everything’s up to date, so I know what I’m paying for.

Their technology knowledge impresses me. They come up with improvements all the time and have made our platform so fast. It works great and there are no bugs.

I have no suggestions for improvement.

They even work on weekends to meet our deadlines.
    I’d pay three times this amount in Europe.