Smart Digital Advertising

Gold

For over 15 years JumpFly has been providing just one service – PPC Management. We’ve built and trained the best group of over 40 dedicated professionals available anywhere. At JumpFly, we are laser-focused on results while all working together under one roof just outside of Chicago. We understand how important your PPC investment and results are to your bottom line. This is exactly why our work is never outsourced and we focus exclusively on PPC and nothing else.

JumpFly has a spotless reputation in the digital marketing industry and is a Premier Google Partner and Microsoft Select Agency who professionally develops, implements and manages Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Snapchat and LinkedIn digital advertising accounts. Our company goal is to help clients achieve the best results possible while always being committed to customer satisfaction.

1998
Elgin, IL
  • 2541 Technology Drive, Suite 414
    Elgin, IL 60124
  • Chicago, IL

1-800-Got-Junk?, Wholesale Patio Store, Lana Furniture, Aston Martin, All In One Poster Company

PPC Management for Home Decor Firm

"They just do what they say they’re going to do...and you don’t have to keep an eye on them."

2013 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides paid search advertising management services for a retailer. They focus on Google advertising, but plan to soon launch a Bing campaign as well.

Web Development Manager, Home Decor Retailer

JumpFly has succeeded in improving the retailer's online advertising returns even while reducing their overall costs. The team earnes praise for their their reliable accessibility, thorough monthly reporting, and ability to manage complex projects without error.

Please describe your company.

The company is an e-commerce company that sells online, mostly 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi products and services.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the president of the company.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

They help with Google advertising right now, with getting our products in front of people for a paid search. They’ve been doing a great job, and we’re also in the process of getting them to do the same kind of campaigns on Bing.

It was paid search advertising management only.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

We went through three other companies that were total failures; they wouldn’t perform, do what they say, or communicate well. So, we found JumpFly by accident, and they have met all of my requirements. They do a great job. They communicate well. When I need changes, I drop an email, and it gets done. I went through a lot and found them as number four ,and they have delivered.

It was between $50,000 and $200,000.

What is the current status of the project?

We’ve been using them for a couple years now, and the relationship is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

When we were with the other companies, we were spending a lot more, and we were getting less results. After a few months with them, they basically drove our costs down and our results up. It was incredible, and we were very happy.

The monthly reporting is really nice. If I look at one page, I can see what was happening last month, or I could dig deep to see the details of it. The reporting was actually one of the things that first drove me to them when I found them. I would say the number one thing is their accessibility and communication. There are times where there’s a change that needs to happen, I need to remove something or add something. I drop my contact there a quick email, and they’ve never dropped the ball.

They always get stuff done when they say they’re going to do it. They’re like a great employee that you don’t have to worry about. They just do what they say they’re going to do, they get it done, and you don’t have to keep an eye on them.

In the last couple weeks, we’ve noticed that we’re getting more traffic from Bing and Yahoo. I brought it up to our contact, and asked if we could move to Bing and Yahoo because we’re missing out on 25 percent of traffic and opportunities. So, the only thing is, I wish they would have brought that up to me a while ago vs. me having to bring it to their attention. That’s minor as everything has been working very well.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Stop looking and sign up.

I’ve already referred them to some people.

PPC Management for Telecommunications Products Company

"They're like a great employee who you don't have to worry about. They just do what they say they're going to do."

— President, Telecom Products Provider

2010 - Ongoing

With the goal of increasing clicks from potential buyers, the client hired JumpFly to manage their pay-per-click marketing campaigns.

Chicago Metro Area
President, Telecom Products Provider

JumpFly has fantastic reporting that allows the client to pull any piece of data easily. They have lowered cost per acquisition and increased PPC sales conversions.

I'm the president of 3G Store. We're an e-commerce company that sells mostly 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi products and services.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We needed to get our products in front of people with a paid search.

They help with Google advertising right now, and they've been doing a great job. We're also in the process of getting them to do the same kind of campaigns on Bing.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

We went through three other companies that were total failures. They wouldn't perform, do what they say, or communicate well. We found JumpFly by accident, and they met all my requirements. They do a great job. I went through a lot and then found them.

How much have you invested with JumpFly?

We spend $50,000 to $200,000 annually.

We've been using them for a couple years now [since 2015], and the relationship is ongoing.

When we were with the other companies, we were spending much more money and getting fewer results. After a few months with JumpFly, they drove our costs down and our results up. It was incredible, and we're very happy.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate well. When I need changes, I just send an email, and it gets done.

What did you find most impressive about JumpFly?

The reporting was one of the things that first drove me to them when I found them. If I look at one page, I can see what was happening last month, or I could dig deep to see more details.

I would say the number one thing is their accessibility and communication. There are times when I need to remove or add something. I send my contact a quick email, and they've never dropped the ball. They always get stuff done when they say they're going to do it.

They're like a great employee that you don't have to worry about. They just do what they say they're going to do. They get it done, and you don't have to keep an eye on them.

Are there any areas JumpFly could improve?

In the last couple weeks, we've noticed that we're getting more traffic from Bing and Yahoo. I talked to our contact and asked if we could move to Bing and Yahoo because we're missing out on 25 percent of traffic and opportunities. I wish they would have brought that up to me a while ago versus me having to bring it to their attention. That's minor as everything has been working very well.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Stop looking and sign up.

I’d give them a six if I could.
    I’ve already referred some people to them.

PPC Engagement for B2B Software Company

"They’re really responsive to any inquiries I have. I value their advice."

2015 - Ongoing

JumpFly manageed a software company's pay-per-click marketing campaigns. They aimed to decrease overall traffic while increasing relevant traffic.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Director of Marketing, B2B Software Company

JumpFly succeeded as a marketing partner by offering advanced technical expertise and delivering high-quality work. Although the team could have provided more frequent project updates, their deep knowledge of the industry made them a highly effective resource.

Please describe your company.

We’re a software solutions company that provides procurement marketplace solutions and supplier catalog management solutions to Fortune 1000 companies, usually with revenues with more than $500 million. We complement and extend their current ERP [enterprise resource planning] and procurement systems, to provide an online B2B [business-to-business] shopping marketplace that’s easy for corporate shoppers to find items and purchase items that they need and realize the savings from their negotiated contracts.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the director of marketing.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

We have a really niche business, and it’s a very competitive business in the procure-to-pay model. We offer software solutions that are a little different from our competitors. We’re not a complete procure-to-pay system, whereas a lot of systems are complete.

We work within existing systems that companies have. These companies have made significant investments in huge systems, but they’re not as intuitive as they’d like them to be. So, we come in and implement this shopping cart system that makes it easier for them.

Because we’re so niche and because the market is so saturated with the procure-to-pay companies, we really needed somebody to be able to sort through that and do a lot of long-tail searches, a lot of specialized work. The ideal goal was, we wanted less traffic and more relevant traffic. So, they’ve been helping us to optimize and get rid of keywords that are not giving us conversions.

We also monitor who is coming to the site, and we’re definitely getting more relevant traffic. Even though our spend initially was up there, they’re helping us optimize our spend so that more of our spend goes more toward the appropriate target audiences that we’re seeking. Even though they’re not vast, they are out there and they’re searching.

They manage the campaigns. They have us set up through Google search, and we monitor it through the website for conversions. They also do remarketing and retargeting campaigns with us and place our ads in relevant places. Once a month, they give me a detailed report with trends, how we’re trending, the spend, and what it’s costing. It’s very comprehensive. We have meetings once a month to make recommendations. They’re doing a lot of A/B testing as well, to see what the traffic is like and what the conversions are like.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

I worked with them at a previous company where I was director of marketing for a global mobile recycling company. They were very easy to work with, they know what they’re doing, and their pricing model is very good. Some of the companies just charge you insane amounts of your spend, sometimes up to 30 or 40 percent of your spend can be on management fees alone. They have a very good pricing model in terms of what we need in a more entrepreneurial environment.

I'm sorry. That is confidential.

How long have you been working with them?

Our relationship started about five and a half years ago, if you added both companies together.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

So far, I’m satisfied, but I know it’s an ongoing battle. I’m hoping it continually gets better. With SEO [search engine optimization], you need to continually try new things and keep optimizing. I don’t think you’re ever done. We’re starting to do well, but we’re also seeing our competitors put a lot more money into it. It’s a constantly changing environment, and we know we have to step up and be more competitive in some areas.

They’re really responsive to any inquiries I have. If I come across things that I have an immediate question on, or if it’s something we could implement into our campaigns, they’re really good about getting back with me and either saying they can do that, or explaining why it wouldn’t be really great for our business model. I value their advice as well as their ongoing PPC campaign management.

If anything, I would want more engagement if they change something, maybe on a weekly basis.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Engage them for their knowledge, feel free to ask a lot of questions, and be involved in the process. They’re very open, and they want you to be involved because they realize that you know your business.

PPC Management for Business Services Company

"They’re always there to be there for you and make things right if they’re not right."

July 2011 - Ongoing

JumpFly provided PPC management and strategy services for a business formation company. The agency also contributed campaign suggestions and strategic planning.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Director of Marketing, Corporate Formation Specialist

JumpFly helped the company to achieve their long-term goals, and the team's work contributed to both increased traffic and greatly improved click-through rates. The agency earned praise for their technical skill, creative strategic sensibilities, and exceptional customer support.

I work for a Delaware formation specialist. We help form and file Delaware LLCs and corporations and then act as the Delaware registered agent in Delaware on behalf of the companies and make sure that they maintain a good standing in Delaware throughout the life of their company.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the director of marketing.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

[Our goal was] to maintain our PPC [pay-per-click advertising] for both Google and Bing/Yahoo. They help maintain those goals and ensure that our ads are being run correctly and that people are seeing our ads.

Their work includes PPC management and strategy. They do give suggestions about all the campaigns that we have. They give different ideas about how to strategize our PPC campaigns. It’s all PPC-related work.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

I did an Internet search. We were looking to change our PPC company because it wasn’t managed properly. We did an online search for the best PPC companies and JumpFly showed up as one of the top ones. I researched them and gave them a call as well as a few others to compare. I found the culture and the smallness of the company was the right fit for our services.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It between $200,000 to $1,000,000.

When was the work completed?

We’ve been with them since July 2011. It’s ongoing work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We’ve seen a lot more conversions. We’ve seen our traffic increase as well as our clicks. Our click-through rate has definitely increased as well during the time we’ve been with them. The cost per click varies month to month. Sometimes, it can be low. Sometimes, it can be high. It depends on the month and how many people are coming to our site and using our PPC ads.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

We are happy with the results. The results have been outstanding for us. During the last three years, they continue to give us new ideas of different campaigns to go after. They continue to help us manage our investment on a month-to-month basis and to maintain it so if we need to make an immediate change we can change rapidly or if we need to increase our spend for a certain service, they’re always there to help with my needs in order to properly manage our PPC accounts. We’ve found that to be very useful. They’ve been very customer oriented. They’re a great company to work with, and they are very good at what they do.

Is there anything unique or special about JumpFly that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

I would say their overall customer support is well beyond most other PPC companies out there. They focus on one thing and one thing only, and that’s managing PPC. They don’t offer any services outside of that. When you do have a question, you have a dedicated account specialist who is always there to answer your questions. If you’re not happy with the service, you can always end the service at any time. There’s no contract. They’re always there to be there for you and make things right if they’re not right.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Each company is different as far as what campaigns they may need for their business. But, when working with JumpFly, you should inquire about them managing your Google AdWords. If you’re interested in doing Bing, that would be another thing to look at.

If you have YouTube videos you may want to look at that and have them manage that. If you’re interested in retargeting, remarketing, and general things of that nature you’re definitely going to want to inquire about those services. You should also think about your costs. Your monthly fee is based on how much you’re spending in Google AdWords.

They certainly work with you to try to find a resourceful amount to spend per month, and they give you suggestions from there based on what they saw and how they can increase the investment or if they need to decrease the spending for the next month. They give you logical goals and find the best resources for you so you can get the best out of your PPC campaigns.

I’ve never had any issues. We’ve only had a great working relationship with them. Our business relationship has continued to grow through the years.

PPC Marketing for Travel Company

"I’m amazed at the results that I got. The ads they wrote were great."

Aug. 2014 - Ongoing

After recognizing their need to keep marketing relevant and effective, a travel company hired JumpFly to track user engagement and manage pay-per-click campaigns.

Norman, Oklahoma
Owner, Travel Company

JumpFly proved themselves a profitable and successful partner, consistently delivering high-quality work and contributing to greatly improved metrics. Internal staff praised the agency for their competence, efficiency, and deep knowledge of online marketing.

I work for a travel and tourism company that provides fishing guides. We advertise mainly in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, and Nebraska. We solicit customers who want to fish for a certain type of fish.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the owner of the company and am also a guide.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

I’ve done a lot of pay-per-click advertising on my own since 2005, I used to work for another company. It’s a lot different than it used to be with all the changes with search engines. I need help keeping up with new trends and maximizing my investment.

They help manage my PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns. My JumpFly account representative started the engagement by telling me that 70 to 80 percent of my money was going for bogus clicks or clicks that were irrelevant. JumpFly showed me a lot of the words that were being clicked or the exact phrases. I was a little shocked that we had to change things so drastically.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

I looked at JumpFly and a bunch of other firms. They were a little less expensive than some others. I found them through Google on the advertising partner list. I liked what they had to offer and their pricing flexibility.

Between $2,100 to $2,600 a month is a typical monthly spend. In the winter, it’s lower. That’s just for Google. That’s not counting Yahoo advertising.

When was the work completed?

I’ve been using them since August 2014. The work is ongoing with no plans to stop.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have stats to share.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

They drastically improved what I was doing on my own. You don’t think of someone being at a pay-per-click company and writing good ads for something like a fishing guide service. But, they wrote ads that were better than the ones I had knowing what I do. I’m amazed at the results that I got. The ads they wrote were great.

They knew how to maximize the real estate on a Web search. Even though some of the ads are pretty good, we’re taking up more real estate because of the way they have organized things. Our ads are bigger. Our content on the ad is bigger. We stand out better. Just overall, everything they did was great. Early on, I would make changes, but now I don’t make changes until I talk with Jeff [account representative.] He told me about some software that watches for clicks by the address so I can keep track of click fraud.

Is there anything unique or about JumpFly that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

They know what they’re doing. I’m happy with them. That’s the bottom line.

We had a couple of things that slipped through the cracks. I caught some of them. If I had not been familiar with AdWords, I don’t know how long it would have taken to catch them. When I caught them, I called Jeff and he addressed it immediately and got it fixed. I would absolutely do it over again and hire JumpFly. The only thing I can say is I don’t want my competitors to know who I’m using. Most of the mistakes were not JumpFly’s fault and were really hard to catch.

They got done what they promised on time.
    They stuck with what they said. Even several months later, I decided to add Yahoo and Bing marketing and they honored the price they quoted me four or five months prior. I have no complaints there.
    As long as they have absolutely nothing to do with my business because JumpFly is my secret weapon.

PPC Management for Medical Device Company

"I looked at several different online sources that all said positive things [about JumpFly]."

JumpFly provided pay-per-click management services to a medical device manufacturer. Their main goals were to increase online traffic and sales.

Miami, Florida
CEO, Medical Device Company

JumpFly continually performed well and became an essential support to the in-house team. The agency could occasionally have been more proactive in delivering new ideas and growing online accounts, but they generally provided satisfactory work.

My company sells diabetic health products online.

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

Our goal is to increase traffic and sales to our website ordering pages.

It’s all pay-per-click management.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

I just looked at the reviews that I saw online. I looked at several different online sources that all said positive things [about JumpFly].

It was $200,000 per year approximately for our total PPC [pay-per-click] budget.

It’s ongoing.

How long have you been working with them?

It's been several years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have anything readily available.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Is there anything unique about JumpFly that really makes them stand out, compared to other online marketing companies?

Not that I can say. No.

I would say our budget has remained the same. I would hope to have grown it. We’ve been stable, and I think it would be nice to grow. They should think about suggesting productive ideas to grow our accounts.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

I don’t have any advice.

PPC Management for Business Communications Company

"There was a significant increase in our clicks and Web traffic. That’s helped with our customer acquisition as well."

2011 - Ongoing

With the goals of increasing conversions and sales, JumpFly enhanced an answering service's marketing through Google AdWords and pay-per-click campaigns.

Portland, Oregon
Director, Client Experience

Page visits and customer retention improved significantly. JumpFly distinguished themselves as a highly effective and dedicated partner, consistently delivering high-quality work and contributing to profitable results. The agency earned additional praise for the productive meetings they conducted.

We offer an answering service for small- and medium-sized businesses. Our company answers calls and sets up services that go along with that like websites or Web chat. We are located in Portland, Ore., and have about 500 employees.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the director of client experience. I work with sales, client services, and operations. I work directly with the team from JumpFly.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

Maximize the spend with Google to bring in the most conversions. To fuel our sales efforts and bring new customers in. We tried our own internal marketing person for several months, but JumpFly has much more to offer.

They handle our Google AdWords marketing and pay-per-click management in the main service. Our primary advertising method is AdWords, but we’ve done Gmail marketing. Their team has given us a lot of advice, but we haven’t done everything they suggested. They’ve really leveraged AdWords in a much better way.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

We just did a Web search.

We spend more than $100,000 per month with them.

When was the work completed?

We’ve worked with them three or four years. It’s ongoing work.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I am. Before we hired them, we had an internal person, so it was a big switch to go from somebody who really knew our business in and out to an outside company that had lots of clients. We’re possibly their only answering service clients. So, there was a learning curve, but I’m very satisfied with the level we’re at now.

It comes down to the rep. We’ve had a couple of reps in time. I’ve worked with [one of them] for two years. I can reach her on Skype and email. She always responds. She’s confident in her choices but she’ll have a discussion. Like she encouraged us to try a project with a smaller budget than I was thinking.

I respected that because she would’ve been paid more the other way. She didn’t think it would have good results, and she was right. I love working with her. She’s knowledgeable. She’s done a lot of research on her own to learn more about our industry, and I appreciate that. I don’t have to feel like I should shop around because they make us feel special with constant attention and regular meetings to talk about new ideas. I’m very lucky that I get to work with her, and I have no complaints as long as she’s available.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

I would make sure that you make the meetings with JumpFly. We’ve had weekly and biweekly meetings to talk about how things are going. They send a monthly report, but the meetings tell you a lot, and it makes you feel more connected to what’s going on. You can also give them feedback.

The first reps we had with JumpFly I didn’t feel the same kind of commitment. It was early on. They didn’t do a poor job results wise. We saw more clicks, registrations, and customers.

Overall Score They’ve done a great job and anything that’s gone awry has mostly been us pushing for them to do something that they probably advised us against.

PPC Management for Fashion Accessories Retailer

"They’re [JumpFly are] pretty terrific. I can’t think of anywhere where they’re lacking."

2009 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides PPC management and consulting services for a fashion company. Their goal is to keep internal staff current on advertising changes and strategy.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Vice President, Fashion Accessory Online Retailer

JumpFly consistently, successfully delivers high-quality work and contributes to improved customer metrics. The team makes changes quickly, provides thorough non-technical explanations of their work, and handles complicated projects in a capable and cost-effective manner.

Please describe your company.

We are a provider of event decor to both consumers and business, like event planners and television studios.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the vice president. I manage all of our third-party vendors, I do a lot of the customer-facing projects on the website, organize photography, social media, purchasing, importing, and manufacturing.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

They handle our PPC [pay-per-click] accounts with Google and Bing. They help make sure we are up to date with all the requirements for some of our feeds. We have product data feeds, and they help make sure we are feeding the correct information into our data feeds so that our PPC campaigns are showing relevant information.

They handle our PPC and consulting, keeping us up to date on changes and strategy for our advertising.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

That was in 2009, so I don’t remember the exact process, but I found them online. I was doing my due diligence and interviewed several companies.

That’s confidential, but we’re not on the small end.

When will the project be completed?

The project is ongoing with no plans to stop. In fact, we’re growing new programs with them. We’re going to be expanding our work with them.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I’ve very satisfied. I would not make any changes. I see results quickly whenever they recommend a change, and I go along with it, so I tend to differ to their knowledge on almost all projects if we can afford it.

What they’re doing is pretty complicated, heads-down work and, a lot of times, machines take that work over. So, companies will rely on a computer report to make decisions for other people’s businesses without really listening to what the business is telling them, especially in PPC work. Our business is pretty unique, and what has been helpful with us with JumpFly is that they work on our account by hand, they listen to what we need and adjust our account accordingly.

They don’t just rely on some algorithm, try to feed us a bunch of nonsensical reports, and tell us how wonderful they are without having anything to back it up. They’re easy to work with. Another thing is, sometimes with companies like that, you can get people who are a little condescending. The customer for a PPC company may not be particularly tech savvy, they may just be great with what they do and also happen to have a website. I am pretty tech savvy, but sometimes what they do is confusing, and they help you to wade through all the complicated jargon and get you the information you need to make decisions.

They’re pretty terrific. I can’t think of anywhere where they’re lacking. They’re super responsive. The person who handles my account, Jack O’Donnell, is on it always. He is fabulous. I really can’t think of a way they could do anything differently, unless they also start handling some SEO [search engine optimization], that’d be great.

What advice would you give to a future client of theirs?

Do the homework that they give you sooner rather than later because it will benefit you in the end. There were places where I could have improved how our ads performed just because I got busy and didn’t do some of the work they needed me to do we didn’t benefit.

PPC Management for Beauty Shop

"They are very good about analyzing what phrases work and generate revenue."

2013 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides paid online search services to a hair and skincare retailer. The agency’s responsibilities mainly cover Bing and Google PPC campaign management.

Richmond, Virginia
Owner, Elements Beauty Shop

JumpFly's professional, high-quality work has contributed to increased sales and more public exposure for the brand. Although they do not provide dedicated SEO services, their exceptional PPC performance and reliable communication set them apart from the competition.

We’re a bath, body, and skin care company that sells organic, natural, and luxury bath, body, and skin care on the Web and here in our store in Richmond, Va.

I’m the owner.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

We needed help with our paid search campaigns. Online marketing through targeted paid advertising is a huge part of our online business strategy.

It was Google and Bing campaign management. Pay-per-click advertising work is the only service they offer that I utilize.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

I used to work for a large company in the insurance industry, JumpFly had managed my campaigns for a past project I was responsible for in that role. I already knew they were experts.

It was $5,000 a month.

When was the work completed?

It’s ongoing work. I’ve been working with them for about two years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We’ve definitely seen a difference in sales. When we take a short break on PPC [pay-per-click] advertising, we notice a steady drop in sales.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes. I think they do a nice job. I’m pleased with the campaigns that they’ve created.

I like the fact that they’re in the U.S. and that I can pick up the phone at any time and call [the person] who runs my campaigns and chat with her about anything. She is always there to help me and I greatly appreciate that.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Be very specific. It helps you avoid wasting money as a customer if you know exactly what products or phrases you’re targeting and what you’re not. They are very good about analyzing what phrases work and generate revenue and what products don't generate enough revenue to target with PPC advertising.

I feel like they’re missing the SEO [search engine optimization] component. I wish they had that because I think it would improve my site and help a lot of their customers.

They stay on top of everything.
    They are so value driven.
    I have recommended them previously.

Paid Search Partnership with Window Company

"I plan to be with [JumpFly] as long as we have a company and as long as we’re advertising."

2013 - Ongoing

With the goal of achieving a favorable cost per lead, a window manufacturer hired JumpFly to handle their entire Google pay-per-click advertising campaign.

Vice President of Marketing, Windows Design Group

As a result of JumpFly's work, the company was able to attract new clients while dramatically improving their cost-per-click. The team performed admirably throughout the process, showing attentiveness to detail, cost transparency, and genuine investment in success.

We specialize in replacement windows and doors and window coverings, such as blinds, shades, and shudders. We’re a retail company. We cover most of California, but our home office is in Southern California. We do the sales, install, and every bit of the process.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the vice president of marketing. I handle everything from our radio spots to print advertisement and also everything related to online.

What was your goal for working with Jumpfly?

We came to them with a mess of a pay-per-click advertising program. We wanted someone who could get us a solid cost per lead with Google in the pay-per-click advertisement space and have a proper campaign spelled out. The performance our previous campaign was giving us was sporadic.

They run the entire Google campaign for us.

What was your process for selecting Jumpfly with which to work?

I contacted about six companies and researched every one of them online. I reached out to some friends that own businesses as well that do pay-per-click advertisement. I contacted companies they recommended. I interviewed them with a big group of questions and everything I’ve learned about pay-per-click advertisement.

I narrowed it down to who I thought could best take on an account our size, who seemed like they would give us the most attention, and who cared about our project the most. Jumpfly truly hit all A’s on the board on my questions, and they made it seem like they really cared about our account. That’s why we went with them. Their fees were some of the fairest in the industry.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work hour figure?

It was $50,000.

When was the work completed?

We’ve been with them a year and half. It’s ongoing work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

From day one, we truly noticed an improvement. Our costs per click went down. Everything improved right away. Our cost per lead prior to Jumpfly was $140 to $165. We are now seeing that as $98 to $115 per lead. That equates to a lot of extra leads. Without raising our budgets more, we’ve generated more leads with the same budget.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I can rest easy because I know it’s running correctly, know everything’s being updated accordingly. It just runs smooth and became my best form of marketing. This is a big part of what my company does to generate leads with Google. I plan to be with them as long as we have a company and as long as we’re advertising.

Is there anything unique or special about Jumpfly that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

Jumpfly has been very transparent. They work out of our Google account so we see exactly what’s being spent, and we see our exact charges with them. It’s very easy and straightforward to understand and see. What stood out the most to me was I felt the care. I’ve dealt with many pay-per-click companies in my career, and this is the first one where the account manager seemed invested in the success of our business.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

I would tell a potential client to do their research and due diligence like we did to find the best firm. Make sure you ask the right questions that are specific to your industry and don't make the decision lightly. Jumpfly is a great choice for many companies.

To be honest, there is nothing that I can think of. I had a meeting my with my management team last night, I reported to them that Jumpfly was doing a great job, and there was nothing we could think of to improve.

They always hit every deadline even if we were behind.
    They have more competitive prices than most other agencies I worked with before and deliver much more than them too.
    I already recommend them to others often.

Gold