Smart Digital Advertising

Gold

For over 15 years JumpFly has been providing just one service – Smart Digital Advertising. We’ve built and trained the best group of over 35 dedicated professionals available anywhere. At JumpFly, we are laser-focused on results and we understand how important your digital advertising return on investment is to your bottom line.

This is exactly why our work is never outsourced and we focus exclusively on digital marketing and nothing else.

JumpFly has a spotless reputation in the digital marketing industry and is a Premier Google Partner and exclusive, Top-Tier Microsoft Elite Partner who professionally develops, implements and manages Google Ads, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn digital advertising accounts. Our company goal is to help clients achieve the best results possible while always being committed to customer satisfaction.

JumpFly offers a generous referral program. For each new client referred that signs up for our service, we provide you with a $500 credit to be applied towards your JumpFly management fees or a $500 cash bonus. (Please Note — the JumpFly client referred must be actively managed by JumpFly for 60 days to qualify.)

1998
Elgin, IL
  • 2541 Technology Drive, Suite 414
    Elgin, IL 60124
  • 20 W. Kinzie
    Chicago, IL 60654

1-800-Got-Junk?, Jura, NuWave, TY, Wholesale Patio Store, Lana Furniture, Aston Martin, All In One Poster Company

PPC for Pet Hotel Company

"Their combination of skills makes them exactly what I would be looking for in this sort of service."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Jumpfly manages the digital marketing channels of a large chain of pet hotels. Their ongoing work consists primarily of SEO and advertising through Google and Bing.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Chief Customer Officer, Pet Care Company

The work performed by Jumpfly has benefited return on ad spend and click conversion rates, bringing marketing efforts closer to total optimization. Their team has incorporated feedback well and continues to improve customer experience by providing transparency across all aspects of the project.

We are a nationwide chain of pet hotels that runs animal boarding, grooming, day camps, and training services. I’m the chief customer officer, so I oversee all of our marketing and experience functions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jumpfly?

We wanted to drive more acquisitions via the web.

They manage all of our digital marketing channels. That mostly consists of policing, bidding, and optimizing our presence on Google and Bing.

We predominantly work with two people—our account manager, and an account specialist—but sometimes our work also includes a third, more technical lead.

How did you come to work with Jumpfly?

I actually inherited the relationship from the previous marketing team. When I came on board they had been looking for someone that could cost-effectively handle a multi-location site and had just hired Jumpfly to fill that role.

We’ve invested around $470,000 with Jumpfly in total.

We started working with them in November 2017 and are continuing to engage with them for various monthly services.

We’re still on the path to optimization, but our ability to track and leverage data has greatly increased since the beginning of our work with Jumpfly. Our return on ad spend, the number of conversions, and the cost per click/conversion are all metrics that we’ve improved over time.

How did Jumpfly perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very communicative and receptive to feedback from us. We had some problems in the beginning with not getting enough data on the work they were doing, but we got a new account manager about a year ago who has been doing a great job. It’s now much easier to see exactly what’s going on and where.

I think they do all the things that make a good provider. That includes bringing ideas to the table and working to continually optimize and let us know how we’ve been trending. Their combination of skills makes them exactly what I would be looking for in this sort of service.

I think since we worked on the problems we had in the beginning and were able to move past them, they’re doing the job very well now.

I would just tell people to make sure they establish what they’re looking for in the end, and what data and metrics they want to drive for upfront.

Overall Score We had some growing pains in the beginning but now we’re off to a good start.
    I’ve never had any issues with them getting delayed or not delivering.
    It would be nice to have a bulk management fee rather than per location.
    They definitely give you exactly what you ask for.

Advertising & Marketing for Automotive Co

"JumpFly's customer service, overall support, and communication are very impressive."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

JumpFly manages Google Ads and Bing Ads strategies to generate conversions and increase sales. The team developed industry knowledge, guiding web development to improve search ranking and business strategy.

Cleveland, Ohio
Marketing Manager, Cleveland OH Auto Accessory Manufacturer

As a result of JumpFly’s continued efforts, revenue and conversions have more than doubled and continue to improve. They communicate frequently and quickly to promote collaboration and ensure expectations are met. The team’s commitment to client satisfaction makes them a valuable partner.

Our company manufacturers and re-sells after-market automotive parts and accessories, and has been doing so since 1973. I am the Marketing Manager for this company, and I oversee the growth of the company, advertising, and our sales, and I continuously build our customer base and improve upon our systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We hired JumpFly because of their reputation with PPC / Adwords management, because we wanted a team of individuals working on our website, instead of hiring 1 individual who may or may not get the job done (correctly). They manage our Google Adwords account, and our Bing advertising account.

Our goals are to increase sales, our corporate identity, and to stay ahead of our competitions. Mainly, we seek more clicks into our website in hopes of generating conversions and to stay at the top of Google/Bing searches.

Based on the testimonials of successful companies who used JumpFly, their amazing pricing, and dedicated support, we chose to select JumpFly as our PPC / Adwords management company. We considered, and have previously worked with over 6 companies, both local and nationally acclaimed. None have done as great as JumpFly, truly!

The project started as a learning process for them. They learned all about our company, our products, and our ethics. I find this to be so important, because most companies really don't care, they see you and your company as a number. JumpFly truly understands our passion, products, and goals so that we have a mutual understanding of our goals and expectations. They continue to give us advice about our website and for ways to improve sales, which is something we highly value.

We have 2 main account specialists, although there are others in the company I have worked with such as their webmaster who helped me implement changes on the website. They have been helping us for years now and we couldn't be happier with their support and service, we frequently have phone meetings to go over things and I like that we are constantly in sync with what they are doing and their plans and ideas!

I am not able to provide specific numbers, however, our sales have immensely increased. There is no doubt that they have helped us to achieve many relevant clicks and many conversions. Because of their efforts, we have more than doubled our revenue and conversions, and it has only gone up over the years working with them. It is a constant battle between our other competitors, but because of JumpFly, we remain at the top!

Our communication could not be better, we are always emailing each other back and forth, and we also have phone meetings at least once a month. They are very prompt, and answer your emails very quickly. I literally have no complaints, especially when it comes to communication!

JumpFly's customer service, overall support, and communication are very impressive. However, obviously the most impressive quality about JumpFly is how they have transformed our company and how they have increased our sales and conversions. I only wish I would have found them many years ago!!!

Honestly, nothing comes to mind. Obviously, sales and conversions can always be better and higher, but the efforts they put in to our account and the effort they put into communication could not be improved in my eyes. I couldn't be more thankful for their help, they understand we are a small company of 50 employees, and that the work they do genuinely helps to improve the lives of us employees at our company and their work truly makes a difference in the lives of others.

Overall Score If I could give a 10 star, I would! Thank you so much JumpFly!!!
    Prompt, easy, and professional
    Competitive, and worth every penny
    Outstanding
    To anyone, except our competitors!!!

Market Research & PPC Strategy for Healthcare Education Group

"...their ability to produce excellent results is really the most impressive quality of JumpFly."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Over the years, JumpFly has managed all PPC accounts for an educational healthcare group. This involves comprehensive market research and analysis, Google Ads placement, and strategy.

Warren, Ohio
President, Healthcare Education Group

JumpFly's strategies consistently meet monthly goals, essentially doubling the volume of conversions from the previous vendor. Each month, the team delivers an in-depth report that outlines all aspects of their Google Ads campaigns. Exceptional communication makes them effective partners.

President of a health care organization specializing in online healthcare education programs, continuing education courses and programs for healthcare professionals.

To manage our Google AdWords campaigns

1. To conduct market research for competitive placement of google ads
  2. to obtain competitive placement of Adwords
  3. to maximize budget dollars
  4. to increase defined conversions from Adwords

I selected this company after working with about 3 others and getting unsatisfactory results. I continued to search for a better company and came upon JumpFly and was drawn in by their comprehensive marketing strategy and presentation. I decided to learn more about them and felt comfortable and optimistic as I began to engage with them. I have now been using them for many years.

The company provides us with very comprehensive market research, analysis, Google AdWords placements and ongoing management and ongoing strategy for the management of our entire Google AdWords campaigns. This is done on a daily basis by the company.

Started working with their main contact person who was extremely helpful and provided in-depth information on how their team would be structured and how the processes would be implemented and how I would be involved with their team and the amount of communication that I would be receiving.

Then began working with a team of two main leaders and then some other key team members who have been fully engaged and remain so to this day, after many years.

The members have been consistent throughout which has been very helpful. There have not been any changes which has been appreciated. The company certainly treats the client as a team member in all that they do.

The company has been highly effectively in taking over the massive work in researching on an ongoing basis and strategically placing our large Google AdWords Campaigns to allow us to realize a high yield of conversions that have met or often exceed our own monthly established goals for our budgeted campaigns. They have been successful in doubling our conversions from that of the last company that we had worked with.

The two team leaders are expert communicators and maintain an excellent flow of communication with me and my staff. Communication is by email and phone conferences as needed. The company supplies us with a very comprehensive monthly report which provides much detail on every aspect of our AdWords campaigns. The main team leader is quick to communicate with suggestions for strategy changes with the campaign when their team feels it will be to our greatest advantage. As such, they communicate frequently with us.

Their communication and dedication is very impressive but I must say that their ability to produce excellent results is really the most impressive quality of JumpFly. In comparison to other similar companies that I have worked with in the past, they are more dedicated to the client, much superior at communications and just more expert at producing high quality results. Their performance exceeded the other companies significantly.

None at this time

Overall Score I feel that they have earned a 5 Start rating after working with them for many years now
    A 5 Star rating here
    You get what you pay for! Great results. Money is well spent.
    I feel that they have earned a 5 Start rating
    Would certainly refer others to them

PPC for IT Services & Marketing Company

“Their work has improved the profile of the company all around.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

JumpFly manages the PPC advertising for the third-party client of an IT services provider. They craft ads using Google AdWords and provide monthly reports on the progress and changes that have been made.

Dallas, Texas
Director, IT Services Firm

Jumpfly’s efforts have increased the effectiveness of all Google advertising, improving business as well as organic search rankings in the process. Their team demonstrates impressive expertise in the industry, building trust with their clients through transparent and comprehensive progress reports.

I’m the director of an IT services firm, and we manage web presence and search engine marketing for small to medium-sized businesses, mostly in the Dallas area.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We needed an expert in the skillset of managing Google ads. Our client had been using Yellow pages, and we both felt that it wasn’t worth it for them to place ads in spurious directories, so we looked to JumpFly to help funnel more of their budget towards direct advertisement techniques.

JumpFly manages our Google PPC ad campaigns for a particular client. They act essentially as a member within our own team. In particular, our account manager puts together a monthly summary of their activity on the account which we, in turn, deliver to our client. It’s relatively easy to keep track of since all the PPC management is done through Google AdWords, and it’s a big advantage for us to have her expertise within our own umbrella in that way.

We’ve worked with four people over the course of our partnership: our account manager, her manager, and a few previous members in their roles who have since been promoted higher up in their ranks.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

One of our other clients uses JumpFly for PPC for her custom Styrofoam cups business, and the fact that such a small business was getting such a good return on investment from their ads was a huge signifier to me that they were the right people for our job as well.

We’ve spent about $69,000.

We started in March 2017 and the project is ongoing.

We’re undoubtedly doing better than our client ever did with their previous advertiser. It’s not directly tied to search rankings, but our site has become more relevant as a result of the advertisements and that in turn has increased our rankings in Google search results. Their work has improved the profile of the company all around.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. Normally they send out an automated report, and that wasn’t enough for us to be able to keep our client updated. We talked to them and they immediately started putting together a report for us on what exactly was changing and where all the money was going so that we could easily explain it as well.

The whole PPC business is incomprehensible to most people, especially if that’s not something you deal with regularly, and it can be easy to waste a lot of money, so it was a big step for us to be able to break everything down that way.

They are just extremely responsive and helpful. Any time I’ve had a question, they’ve always been quick to come up with the correct answer and explain it so that everyone understands.

I would like to see even more frequent, detailed reports, or reports going back farther in our partnership, but what we have is already very helpful.

Because of how expensive PPC is, having a professional to deal with this on a day to day basis is absolutely worth their management fee.

I’ve always gotten everything on time.
    It is expensive but it’s less expensive than wasting money learning how to do it yourself
    The reports are good, but I would love to have more of them.

PPC for Wildlife Tour/Transportation Service

“…working with JumpFly has been, without a doubt, the best investment that I’ve ever made.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

For nearly half a decade, JumpFly has overseen all PPC accounts for a wild-life tourism company. They offer digital strategies to optimize PPC campaigns and target relevant leads.

Moose, Wyoming
Mike McKean
Owner, Mountain Mike's Tours

JumpFly’s efforts have yielded tremendous returns, securing profitable business opportunities and reducing the overall CPA. The team’s main strength lies in their timeliness, ability to adjust to a revolving market, and willingness to innovate to meet demands.

I’m the owner of Mountain Mike’s Tours. My company offers wolf-spotting tours in the Yellowstone Park area.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We hired JumpFly to manage our PPC accounts.

For over three years, JumpFly has managed all of our PPC accounts. They focus on optimizing our ad performance, suggesting new ideas to target qualified leads. One of the major changes we’ve done this year was to start advertising about Yellowstone Wolves, which has helped boost our clientele.

Our main points of contact are Mike (President, JumpFly) and Miranda (Senior Account Specialist, JumpFly). Miranda has been incredible on the innovation side. She responds well to changing market conditions and always presents us with different ideas. If it fits within our budget, we usually approve her proposals.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

We found them online, and they outperformed all of the other companies that we’d considered.

We’ve spent north of $50,000 in total so far, which breaks down to a current $4,000 per month.

Their work started in April 2014 and is ongoing.

JumpFly managed to do more in a week than our previous providers did in a month. Thanks to their strategies, we’ve been able to substantially grow our company and revenue. We started out with one functional tourism car and have since expanded to five. Likewise, we’re in current talks with a potential partner that wants to give us about $1,000-worth of business.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

Timeliness is probably their main strength. If there’s something that needs to be fixed, they take care of it by the next day. They’ll even react to changes that I want to talk about as they’re going into a meeting, which is incredible.  Otherwise, we communicate via email and phone.

Being satisfied with their work is an understatement. In my 20 years of being in business, working with JumpFly has been, without a doubt, the best investment that I’ve ever made. They’re not just getting customers; they’re getting the right customers while driving down our cost per acquisition (CPA). We’re currently at 8% cost per ad, which is amazing compared to our competitor’s 40%.

Hardly any relationship is ever perfect. Even Mike and I had some issues in the beginning.

You’ll be missing out if you don’t invest with JumpFly and give them a chance to succeed.

They’re very much on time, and I’m a very on-time person.
    I've already recommended them.

Paid Search Campaign for Online Electronics Marketplace

"They breathed new life into our digital advertising campaigns."

June 2019 - Ongoing

JumpFly spearheaded a paid search campaign for an online electronics marketplace. Their team was responsible for strategy, implementation, and maintenance of the brand's online presence.

Winchester, Virginia
President, Online Electronic Marketplace

The campaign has led to a dramatic increase in return on ad sales. JumpFly has exceeded expectations. Their team's excellent project management skills coupled with their smooth workflow process sets them apart.

I am the Office Manager of an online electronics marketplace submitting a review on behalf of the President of the company. We are a family owned ecommerce business that has been working with customers for over 30 years. We are one of the largest online resellers of batteries, chargers, and related accessories. We have retail locations and are an authorized online dealer for many different battery brands.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We hired JumpFly to take over the management of our paid search from a previous agency.

Our goals were to get a better return on our ad spends while maintaining our strong online presence.

We found JumpFly through an internet search. We did some research and read reviews about their business and decided to give them a shot after speaking with their extremely knowledgeable sales team.

After signing up with JumpFly we were assigned a designated account management team. We had an initial call with all the team members (I believe four were on the initial call) to discuss strategy, goals and our path for the future.

Since the initial meeting, JumpFly has built out and optimized search and shopping campaigns and has done a fantastic job. We have weekly phone calls to discuss the plan for the upcoming week and the results from the previous week. My team is always available to answer questions or address concerns that I have.

We have an Account Director (Jack), an Account Manager (John), a Senior Account Specialist (Miranda) and an Account Specialist (Morgan).

Prior to JumpFly, we were spending a dollar to make a nickle. Now for every dollar we spend on advertising, we make almost six dollars. During our initial call with JumpFly, our ROAS goal was 6 and our ROAS is currently 5.7 with room to improve under JumpFly's management. The performance that our account has seen under JumpFly has been tremendous and far better than anything we ever imagined.

The workflow process is awesome. All we have to do is email or call and our request is handled by our team at JumpFly. If they have questions, they will ask and we will clarify.

No contracts and affordable monthly management fees. With our previous agency, we were locked into a 6 month contract, the management fees were almost double what JumpFly's fees are and our results were dismal. They breathed new life into our digital advertising campaigns.

I wish they would offer more services that we could bundle with our PPC. SEO and landing page development would be awesome!

Overall Score A very professional company that is willing to listen to business goals and act on them to make them reality.
    They are available when I need them.
    Very affordable for the results they provide!
    Their work is excellent!
    As long as the friend isn't a competitor, I would definitely recommend them!

Ad Management for Healthcare Educator

"They were very responsive to our marketing needs and were very flexible."

Jan. 2018 - July 2019

Jumpfly took over the management of Google and Bing advertising efforts for a healthcare education company.

Houston, Texas
John Liang
Pres., American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine

Jumpfly maintained marketing effectiveness while cutting spending on advertising in half. Their team gained trust by being flexible, reducing their operating prices appropriately, and freeing up significant time for their clients in the process.

I'm currently the president of the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. We are a healthcare education company.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We wanted to outsource our Google Adwords and Bingads so that our staff could concentrate on other projects.

We wanted to have an online presence.

They were very responsive and the pricing fit our budget. They also seem very knowledgeable.

We wanted someone to manage the Google Adwords and Bingads day to day. Our staff did not have the knowledge nor the time to keep up daily with the assessment of pay per click effectiveness.

JumpFly was able to take over and was very honest in decreasing our monthly management fee when it was clear that we didn't need to spend at the rate that we were spending.

We had a project team from JumpFly, who was very responsive.

Our cost for Google ads decreased by half. The marketing was just as effective as when we did it ourselves, but at a much more efficient rate.

The workflow was very effective. They were very responsive to our marketing needs and were very flexible.

They honesty would be the most impressive.

I can't find any areas that they need to improve. I wish they offered more services so that we can bundle some of the other costs that we have.

Overall Score Overall, we are very satisfied
    Very responsive
    Very reasonable
    Very efficient
    Definitely refer

PPC for Print Marketing Agency

“They’re great at combing through data and making decisions based on that research.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

JumpFly operates digital marketing campaigns. They create and optimize PPC ads for YouTube, Google, Facebook, and Yahoo.

Houston, Texas
Karthik Ramaswamy
COO, UZ Marketing

JumpFly’s efforts provide a noticeable positive impact on sales. During targeted campaigns, their impact can be particularly effective. They analyze data and implement solutions well. However, they could show more initiative on projects to add more value to the engagement.

I am the COO of UZ Marketing. We do commercial printing, business cards, banners, yard signs, and other print marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We work with JumpFly to manage digital marketing and paid advertising campaigns.

We rely on JumpFly to handle all of our digital marketing. They handle PPC, optimization, and keyword research. They run ads for us on Bing, Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo, and Google services, including Google Shopping.

Lisa (Senior Account Manager, JumpFly) and another teammate work on the PPC efforts.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

The owner of our company was searching on Google for a reputable PPC advertising company. He saw that JumpFly was featured as one of the preferred partners and had a solid reputation, so we went with them.

We invest $400,000–$500,000 in ad spend per year, in addition to $50,000 in PPC management fees.

The work started in July 2017 and is still ongoing.

Our sales numbers have increased. We also see sales trends when advertising in different industries. For example, we targeted the lawn care industry in the summertime with a campaign, and we saw more sales for lawn care. We know the ads are working.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

JumpFly works as an extension of our in-house team. They are pretty good and work autonomously for the most part.

I’d like to see if they could be more open-minded and explore new things without having to be asked.

Ideally, you should understand a bit about PPC. Don’t go into it completely blind. Doing some cursory research so you know what you’re getting into it is helpful. JumpFly wants a customer to provide most of the information for them to work with.

Considering what we pay, I don’t think we’re fully getting our entire money’s worth because we need to keep coming up with ideas.

PPC for Equipment Company

"They've been legends over the years, and working with them has been an effortless experience."

June 2013 - Ongoing

JumpFly develops and implements a digital marketing strategy to increase the profitability of an equipment company. The team focuses primarily on managing PPC campaigns.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Marketing Manager, Supplies & Equipment Firm

Web traffic has grown consistently since the beginning of the partnership. Professional and accessible, the team from JumpFly routinely shows a commitment to prioritizing the needs of their client. Their extensive knowledge of digital advertising sets them apart from other providers.

I am a Marketing Manager for a B2B company in the stone, tile and concrete industries. We are located in Knoxville, Tennessee and have been in business for over 25 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We wanted to grow our internet presence and have a good pay-per-click ROI.

The main goal was to grow our internet presence and to drive more of our e-commerce website traffic in an effort to increase profitability.

We always try to do a thorough research into any company that we want to partner with. We also take into consideration any referrals we may get from other companies we’ve worked with for many years.

With thousands of products in our offering, we needed someone to help us understand how pay-per-click worked and to help us navigate the inner workings of online advertising. We wanted to pay close attention to the best online practices. We also needed to create and manage our ppc campaigns and make educated decisions on possible changes.

We have a devoted management team that we can contact at a moment’s notice. Occasionally, we touch base with the owner.

Our website traffic growth has steadily increased over the years.

JumpFly’s team and the people at this organization are great to work with. Always professional, always reachable, and always keeping our best interest in mind.

Their research capabilities and knowledge of best practices.

They've been legends over the years, and working with them has been an effortless experience. As with anyone or any company, there is always room for improvement. I think that a periodic refresher of how each campaign is being managed and what really matters when looking at the reports, would help us understand the details better.

Digital Advertising for Cruises Tour Business

"Their team has taken the time to fully understand our brands and give us more informed insights."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

JumpFly manages display advertising for a cruise company. Using Google Display Network and Facebook Ads, they deploy campaigns with set goals. They also provide paid search consulting.

500 - 1,000 Employees

Axelle Brand
Director of E-Commerce, Entertainment Cruises

The campaigns regularly meet cost per conversion goals, and JumpFly advises when to divert resources into more successful methods if needed. Weekly updates, proactive communication, and flexibility allow for a productive workflow. Their diligence in learning critical business needs stands out.

I’m the director of e-commerce for Entertainment Cruises. We specialize in running dining cruises, sightseeing boat tours and water taxis across the US and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We used to manage the Google Display Network and Facebook in-house and found it difficult to understand each platform’s algorithms and keep up with all the changes. We engaged JumpFly as our display advertising partner.

JumpFly uses our internal tools to run display advertising campaigns for our 11 markets and many brands. They access our Google Display Network and Facebook Ads accounts to run day-to-day tasks and deploy every campaign.

We provide the team with a monthly budget, specific objectives to achieve, and particular events we want to promote. They give us weekly updates on each campaign’s progress, and we can create reports on demand directly in the accounts.

They educate our team on display advertising so we can learn as well. JumpFly also provides consulting on paid search campaigns.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

We wanted a local agency that specialized strictly in digital advertising and paid search. I searched online and read review sites. JumpFly was at the top of many lists and is located in the Chicago metro area, so we chose them.

We started working together in April 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

We measure JumpFly’s success by cost per conversion and other metrics as needed based on the campaign goal. The team regularly accomplishes our goals; however, if a campaign isn’t achieving our goals or expectations, they’ll alert us well in advance so we can divert our budget towards more effective methods. We appreciate their proactiveness as well as their excellent results.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

Their internal organization is excellent; JumpFly has a team supervisor, but every member is accountable for their work. If someone is not in the office, they’ll communicate well internally to follow up on their projects. We have weekly meetings to chart progress and recaps to summarize agreed-upon actions in each meeting.

JumpFly also adapts their work style to ours. They listen carefully to our business needs, and they can be highly proactive and reactive when necessary. In addition to alerting us to potential pivots, their team can put together last-minute campaigns if needed

Their team has taken the time to fully understand our brands and give us more informed insights. Their director of social advertising took one of our cruises while visiting a client in New York; she then used her experience to understand our customers’ needs more fully and gave us feedback to tailor our ads and copy.

JumpFly acts as an extension of our marketing team—a true partner rather than a mere third-party vendor. Their highly personalized service leads to valuable discussion and allows us to be more agile as a company.

No, I can’t think of anything. Even when the JumpFly team doesn’t know something, they’ll dig for an answer or provide us with data to inform our decision-making processes.

I've recommended them already.

Gold