Digital Marketing & Web Design That Converts.

JSL Marketing is a digital marketing agency based in Dallas, Texas specializing in web design, SEO, social media, and content marketing services to name a few.

We serve clients all over the globe and are currently opening up new offices in the Midwest and soon in the west coast.  At JSL Marketing, we take care of the marketing so you can get back to running your business! We offer a wide variety of services to fit all of your marketing needs, seamlessly bridging the gap between you and your clients. Request Pricing Here Here's a list of some of the services we offer:

* Website Design

* SEO Management

* SEO Audits and Analysis

* Social Media Management

* Advertising Campaigns - PPC Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.

* Blogging and Content Creation

* Content Marketing

Our mission is to help businesses succeed by providing quality, affordable and honest marketing strategies. We believe that as a business, you should feel empowered to take your business to greater heights without having to worry about the marketing. That’s why we like to say, we take care of the marketing so you can get back to running your business! Our strategy is simple. We focus on the most modern, efficient forms of marketing that really work in today’s economy, which in turn creates an excellent ROI (return on investment) for you. We’re passionate about doing whatever it takes to help you succeed in your business, and we love working with a wide variety of clients.

Feel free to Check Out Our Website Here or give us a call at (877)514-0276.

Request Pricing Here

Dallas, TX
  • 1920 McKinney Ave, Floor 12
    Dallas, TX 75201

Our clients range from Fortune 500 to SMB's. We have worked mainly with Healthcare, IT, Real Estate, Finance, SaaS, Construction, and others.

Request Pricing Here

Website Design and Brand Development - Excavation and Demolition Company

We were able to be extra creative with this site, and had a great time incorporating the client’s logo and colors (which we also designed) The end result was a website that’s both user-friendly and easy to navigate, but also modern and well-designed. We really love how everything turned out.

Website Design - Custom Jewelry

We were approached in need of a new, clean, and modern website to showcase our customer's growing retail business online. We were able to be extra creative with this project which is something we always enjoy!

Website Design - Electrical Company

With a user-friendly design and an easy-to-navigate layout, this website turned out great. Our goal was to create a unique website that worked with Legendary’s existing logo and color scheme, while also keeping everything clean, simple, and minimalistic.

Website Design - Residential and Commercial Construction

Modern and Fun Design!

Working within the client’s specific vision, we landed on a design that really worked well. The end result was a website that’s both user-friendly and easy to navigate, but also modern and well-designed. We really love how everything turned out.

Website Design and Brand Development - Financial Strategy

We loved working on this project because we were able to design the website, logo, business cards and additional branding elements from scratch. It was so fun to come up with a brand strategy and look-and-feel for the website, and then bring that vision to life.

Website Design and Brand Development - Apartment Specialists

With a user-friendly design and an easy-to-navigate layout, this website turned out great. We utilized their brand’s color palette, fonts, and typography, and incorporated everything into a clean, modern and slightly whimsical design.

Website Design - Cloud Solutions

The main focus of this web design project was to create something that was both easy to use and professional. We worked closely with the client to create something that the company could be proud of.

Website Design and Brand Development - Apartment Locators

Our client had a specific vision for this website, and we really enjoyed designing the site to fit that vision. The end result was a website that’s both user-friendly and easy to navigate, but also modern and well-designed. We really love how everything turned out.

Website Redesign - OmniSYS

Coming to us with an existing site design, OmniSYS requested that we take the basics of what they already had, move everything over to WordPress, and tweak the design so that it worked well across all devices.

Website Design and Brand Development - Business Technologies

Something New!

We built Allazo Electronics’ original site back in 2017, and so when they approached us in need of an additional, related site, we were excited to create something new, sleek, and modern to fit their growing needs.

We love the way that the Allazo Business Technologies site turned out, and we enjoyed having the opportunity to flex our creative muscles in developing the overall design.

Our Own Website- JSL Marketing

Our recent rebrand of our site. We wanted to design a new site that was easy for our users to navigate as well as convert them to clients! We had a blast working with our own development and design teams to make something beautiful.

Website Design - Spray Foam Roofing and Insulation

When A and L Foam approached up about creating a new website for their business, we were excited to get started! They were looking for something modern and up to date, but also subtle, so we got straight to work coming up with a creative solution.

Website Redesign - Industrial Real Estate

Modern Refresh!

Dedeaux Properties came to us in need of a modern refresh of their existing website, and we were excited to take on the challenge. We paired some parts of the site down for simplicity, restructured the navigation, and gave the entire site a facelift, so to speak.

Website Design - Arborist Services

New Brand, New Look.

In the midst of a rebrand, Texas Tree Surgeons came to us in need of a new website to match their new brand. So, we got to work developing and designing a site that not only fit their new brand, but also reminded people of where they came from.

Website Design - Commercial Real Estate

Marquis Group came to us in need of a brand new website that fit their existing brand, and so we got straight to work creating a design that was both clean and modern, in addition to being easy to navigate.

Website Redesign - Private Jet Charter Broker

Vault Aviation came to us in need of a total redesign of their existing website. So, we got to work coming up with a creative design that was modern and clean, while also reflecting the company’s existing brand.

We really got the opportunity to be creative with this web design project, and love the way that everything turned out. From the layout and navigation to the overall flow and incorporation of imagery,

everything turned out even better than we could have hoped for.

Of course, the site is mobile friendly and fully responsive. At JSL Marketing & Web Design we design all our sites with mobile responsiveness in mind – because the vast majority of us look at websites directly from our phones.

Website Design- Cloud Hosting Services

This was a new site development and design for a new company expanding to the United States.

Website Design- Cloud Hosting Services

Website Redesign- Healthcare Industry

Website Redesign- Healthcare Industry

This client came to us looking for a refreshing look and easier way for their customers to navigate and make their purchases.

Website Design- Event Planning Startup

This new startup asked us to design and develop their new site and we really enjoyed working with them.

Website Redesign- Financial Industry

Redesign of a mortgage lenders website.

Website Redesign- Financial Industry

This was a redesign of a mortage lenders site, with a cleaner, modern look.  The client also requested that we would make it easier for their clientelle to contact them and navigate their site.

Website Redesign- IT Services

During this redesign process, we created infographics and wrote easy to navigate content for the end user.

Website Redesign- IT Services

This client hired us to redesign his website and come up with a fresh, modern and easy to navigate website.

Is Your Website Mobile Responsive? Important facts!

A video we created about mobile responsive web design.

Website Design Project- Financial Services

These were some of the branding elements of the new design.

Website Design Project- Financial Services

A recent website we designed. We made sure to distinguish this new website from their competitors, with a lot of research of keywords and designs in their industry.

Web Redesign & Consulting for Sole Proprietor

"JSL Marketing made me feel important, like I was their only customer."

June 2017 - Ongoing

JSL Marketing redesigned an existing website to match an already-made logo, creating a cleaner and more organized site. The team now handles SEO, email marketing, and social media.

Renee Jacobson
President, Apartment Locating Specialists

To date, JSL Marketing has met all project deadlines, responds promptly to feedback, and has displayed a unique degree of honesty and integrity. By combining technological prowess and design expertise, they have also lowered PPC and AdWords costs significantly

I’m the owner of Apartment Locating Specialists.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing?

I was working with a business coach that was helping me rebrand with a new logo, and because of that, I wanted to update our current website. I wanted a website that would relate to professionals, was trendier, cleaner, and more organized. I needed something that would bring in more business.

I wanted JSL’s feedback on what they would recommend so that my website matched well with my new logo We collaborated on a list of everything that needed to be accomplished, from fonts to artwork. The original wireframes were completed in a week-and-a-half, and the full project took four or five weeks.

After the website redesign, I had them take over my social media and SEO. They found a lot of errors on my site made by the previous webmaster I had been using. JSL walked me through why our rankings had dropped, and I was grateful for that.

I work with James and Sarah [Co-Owners, JSL Marketing]. I speak with them every day.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing?

I did research and found several companies that I wanted to interview. I narrowed down my choices based on my new logo. JSL was the second agency on my list. The first agency I called said they didn’t handle existing websites. I called JSL and I was on the phone for 45 minutes with James, he was very helpful. He explained their process and who they are, he felt like he could help me. He and Sarah then came to my office and spent a couple of hours going over everything. They told me what they saw happening each week. He had already sent me a proposal so I knew the pricing. I felt like the overall package was a good fit, and felt very comfortable with them.

The web design project cost $6,000. Additionally, I pay $1,750 per month for social media, email marketing, etc.

We started working together in June 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Our social media is taking off. I’ve been able to decrease the amount that I was spending on PPC and AdWords, so their work has been cost-effective.

How did JSL Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

A lot of people act like they could care less about customer service, but JSL Marketing made me feel important, like I was their only customer. They never rush you off the phone. Anytime I gave feedback, they made the changes promptly.

The most valuable thing about them is their technology and design knowledge. Sarah has a degree in communications and I love the trendy way she words content for our website and blog. Everything is scheduled out, and they keep their word.

Their integrity, principles, and things they stand for are also amazing. I can’t say enough good things about them. They nailed what I wanted.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Hire them. I’ve had a great experience with them. They’ve met every weekly goal that was set, which is becoming increasingly rare, and they are honest.

Overall Score I can’t say enough about the work they’ve done and how happy I am.
    They met every deadline that we had set in place prior to the project starting.
    What they quoted me was a very reasonable price for the work they did.
    Their experience, expertise, technology, and integrity shines through.
    I’ve already referred them to two clients, and I will continue to refer them to my family and friends.

Website Design for Mortgage Firm

"They are very knowledgeable and creative. I’ll definitely be calling them again."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

JSL Marketing redesigned a mortgage company’s website, using the existing content and WordPress framework while also adding new features like application forms. They now support the upcoming rollout.

Southlake, Texas
Loan Partner, Mortgage Firm

The revamped site includes all requested functionalities with a more up-to-date look and feel, thanks to JSL Marketing’s on-trend technical skills. The team’s creative designs and adherence to all deadlines ensure a successful collaboration.

We’re a mortgage company. I’m a loan partner for a senior loan officer in our firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing?

We had an old, outdated website that we needed to revamp and rebrand. The reason for the revamp/rebrand is that we had moved companies and wanted a fresh, new look.

We gave them a few examples of how we wanted the website to look, and they took it from there. We provided some content for them, and they added it to the site. We needed the customer to be able to apply online, so we requested that feature as well. They were pulling from the existing WordPress framework and redesigning it. There wasn't very much back and forth. It was more along the lines of, "We want it to look like this." The back and forth really was in the content and making sure it was correct.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing?

Actually, they’re friends of our senior loan officer.

It was under $10,000.

Right now, it is in review with corporate. It hasn't gone live yet, but JSL Marketing finished it.

Nobody has really seen it except the corporate office, and they haven't mentioned much yet. But, I think JSL Marketing did a really good job. It's very up-to-date and trendy. In terms of the functionality of people being able to sign in, those things were actualized in the way that I wanted them to be.

How did JSL Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional. They were up-to-date all the time in terms of knowing where the project was and meeting deadlines that I had set for them. We primarily communicated with them by email.

What did you find most impressive about JSL Marketing?

They were both really great in their technical services and workflow. They helped us form an idea and execute it, so I think they did a really good job.

We’ve had an awesome experience with JSL Marketing & Web Design. They have completely revamped our website, and it looks wonderful! They are very knowledgeable and creative. I’ll definitely be calling them again.

Are there any areas JSL Marketing could improve?

No, I don't think so. I think they did a good job. I wouldn’t have changed it.

For what we got and what we paid, it was very good.
    They did an excellent job. They met all our deadlines. What they turned out was better than I expected.

SEO Campaign for Garage Floor Company

"They’re very responsive and have done an excellent job."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

JSL Marketing & Web Design was hired to provided SEO services. They wanted to improve their local SEO find any places on the site that could be improved or errors that needed fixing.

Grapevine, Texas
Mark King
Owner, Garage Floors DFW

They have been able to fix a number of issues found in the initial audit. The website is now easier to use which has received a lot of compliments on the site and an increase in the amount of leads that are coming in. They appreciated the agency's ability to maintain communication in a proactive manner.

I’m the owner of Garage Floors DFW, a residential garage floor coating company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing & Website Design?

We wanted to improve our SEO [search engine optimization]. In the past, I had handled the SEO myself, but it was getting harder to keep it up.

One of the first things they did was register our site and information with Yext to manage our listings across the Internet. They made sure the content on our site was consistent in an effort to improve local search optimization. We also had them perform an audit on our site to see how it was performing. They identified places that could be improved and fixed existing errors.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing & Website Design?

We found them through a Google search. They were one of the first results that came up and I thought that said something about their abilities. They are a local company, which was something I was interested in. I scheduled a meeting with them and after that, I felt like they were the right choice.

How much have you invested with JSL Marketing & Website Design?

We spent less than $10,000 on their services.

We began working with them in December 2016, and the work is ongoing.

After they performed the initial audit, they identified quite a few issues. Some of the issues we were aware of and that’s why we were looking for someone to help us. We’ve seen an improvement on our site with regard to broken links now being corrected, our menus are laid out better, and the website is easier to use. We now get a lot of compliments on our website. We’re also seeing improvement in the number of leads we’re getting.

How did JSL Marketing & Website Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything met our expectations. They call once a week or every two weeks to touch base and update us on their progress. They also provide us with a weekly or biweekly SEO report so that we can see progress. Even if they’re not actively working on it, they call to ask questions about what we’re seeing as far as performance is concerned. They also call to see if we have any concerns.

What did you find most impressive about JSL Marketing & Website Design?

I really enjoy working with them. We’ve consulted with other firms in the past that have a corporate feel and structure, including bundled pricing. I feel like JSL is a lot more personable. They were able to custom-tailor a service plan for what we were looking for, which means we’re not paying for services that we’re not interested in. They’re very responsive and have done an excellent job.

Are there any areas JSL Marketing & Website Design could improve?

None.

We’ve seen quick results from everything they’ve done.
    Their pricing is competitive anyway, but it’s hard to find someone who could custom-tailor a plan for us and not charge us for things we didn’t want.
    They’ve been very responsive. They were quick and we started seeing results within 30 days.

Web Design for Financial Security Firm

"I drove them in the direction I wanted to go and they were very responsive to that."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

They developed the design of the client's website on WordPress and created a powerpoint for them as well.

Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Matt Springfield
Founder, 12Feet, Inc.

The client has received feedback from clients on the new site who think that it looks a lot better after JSL Marketing's work. They were able to maintain deadlines and adapted well with the organization, taking advice where necessary.

I am the founder and president of 12Feet Inc., an information security consulting firm based in Dallas. We focus on Fortune 100 clients, helping them keep their credit card data safe.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing?

We needed a validation tool that represented the Fortune 100 style of business.

I met with the team and let them know my background. That helped us shortcut the process because we provided some of the services ourselves. The iteration and development process was very casual because of our collective experiences. JSL Marketing’s team was very open to certain directions. They provided options for us every step of the way, and I was very open to their creative directions.

We were already on a WordPress platform and I wanted to keep it that way. As a result, the development work focused more on design. They then developed the responsive CSS to make sure it rendered appropriately. They also did some things around the branding of the website, including business cards. I do speaking engagements as well, so they helped me come up with a PowerPoint template that followed the branding.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing?

I had a vision of how I wanted the website to look and feel. I searched a lot of organizations, looking for someone local who I could meet with. Looking through JSL’s portfolio, I saw certain styles that I wanted to be implemented on our site.

How much have you invested with JSL Marketing?

We spent around $10,000 on the project.

We started working with them in October 2016 and the project was completed in January 2017.

Most of our leads come from relationships, so we use the site as a validation tool for our organization. I’ve had some existing clients comment on the site and how much better it looks.

How did JSL Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

There were two occasions where I needed things by a certain date and they met their deadlines. Any delays on the rest of the work were because I was behind.

What did you find most impressive about JSL Marketing?

They were willing to approach a project that I had already had experience in. I drove them in the direction I wanted to go and they were very responsive to that. They adapted well to our organization.

Are there any areas JSL Marketing could improve?

No, we were very happy with the outcome.

Website Revamp for Wellness Foundation

"The effort was very collaborative, and I was very happy with the communication."

Oct. 2016

JSL Marketing & Website Design was hired to redesign a website. Once they had an idea for a redesign, they moved the hosting to GoDaddy and revamped the site with WordPress.

President, Wellness Foundation

The client has received a lot of positive feedback regarding the new site design. Board members from the client's organization have said that it is easier to use and is a more modern site. They were happy with the collaboration they had with the team and the ability to deliver the agency provided.

Our foundation helps look for cures to a medical condition, and I’m the president of the board.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing & Website Design?

We had an existing website, but it had been neglected and needed to be updated.

Sarah [Website Designer, JSL Marketing & Website Design] and James [Sales Coach, JSL Marketing & Website Design] met with us, and we looked at the website. That gave Sarah some ideas on my thoughts of making things simpler, more intuitive, and more modern. That was the guidance that I gave her, and then I put it in her hands to bring the site to fruition. We moved from our old web host to GoDaddy, and Sarah facilitated that. She revamped the site using WordPress and a template.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing?

I searched online for an agency and found organizations that were more mature but those were out of our price range. I looked at JSL’s website, and I liked the work they had done. I spoke to Sarah, and they seemed capable and willing to work with us in spite of our budget. We were not willing to commit to any monthly SEO [search engine optimization] work, and they were good with that.

How much have you invested with JSL Marketing & Website Design?

We spent under $10,000 on JSL Marketing with the project. They were very economical.

The project both started and ended in October 2016.

The feedback I’ve gotten from other board members is that they really like the updates. It’s more modern, intuitive, and easier to use. I think we still need to evolve it a bit more, but JSL Marketing did a nice job with the initial work.

We didn’t have a hard deadline, but Sarah gave us a good sense of how long it would take. When we had a question, she was very responsive. If we had ideas that she could use, she would incorporate them, but she also gave us feedback if she didn’t think it was the best for us. The effort was very collaborative, and I was very happy with the communication.

What did you find most impressive about JSL Marketing & Website Design?

I don’t have much to compare JSL Marketing to since this is my first experience but I think they did well.

Are there any areas JSL Marketing & Website Design could improve?

All companies need an ongoing relationship. JSL Marketing offered us a monthly program, but we decided not to go with that. After the project was done, when I needed something fixed, JSL Marketing wasn’t as responsive as I hoped. But I know I’m just calling out of the blue and don’t have a monthly commitment with JSL Marketing, so I don’t fault them for that.

JSL Marketing & Website Design was very quick.
    I think JSL Marketing & Website Design did a really great job and did what I expected.

Wordpress Development for Medical Device Company

"Throughout the entire process,  they [JSL Marketing] were walking me through everything, keeping me updated."

Brought on to update an out-of-date website, JSL Marketing delivered a WordPress site utilizing WooCommerce and GoDaddy hosting.

Angie Hansen
National Sales Manager, STAT Technologies

This client highlights JSL’s direct and responsive communication and is overall satisfied with the final product their team delivered.

STAT Technologies is a medical device supply company. We supply point of care equipment to hospitals, health screeners, and corporate wellness programs across America. I’m the national sales manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing?

I took over as national sales manager at the beginning of this year and I had a few things that I was hoping to accomplish. One of them was that we really needed to redo our website.

I know we used WooCommerce for our purchasing. We used GoDaddy for the hosting. They used WordPress to design the website.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing?

I just went on and started looking for somebody who could do the job. I interviewed several companies including JSL, got quotes and took all that information and ended up selecting JSL to do our website for a number of reasons. The main thing I wanted to do as I took on this new role is to get that new website because I think it’s really important nowadays to have something that’s nice but also functional and can draw in the right audience. JSL got me all the answers before I had even given them a dollar in order to make sure I was comfortable moving forward with them. They sat down and met me face to face, and after, that I felt confident that they were going to be the right company for me.

How much have you invested with JSL Marketing?

We have spent between $1,000 and $10,000.

The website took about six weeks.

Everybody loves the site. I report directly to our chief executive officer and he said it was much better than he thought it would be. That was great because that’s the person I was trying to impress as well. We’ve had our first couple of online orders.  I haven’t even had a chance to market the website yet. We wanted it to be live so we could start moving forward with adding different things to it. We haven’t even scratched the surface of what we want to do with it and we’ve already had our first online orders, which was exciting.

How did JSL Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the things I loved was how responsive they were. If I had questions, they were willing to sit down and answer them. I don’t know anything about websites, so I had a lot of questions about how they were going to build it and how secure it was going to be, and they were really able to communicate that to me in a way that I felt they were speaking to me and not talking down to me like I should know it. They responded quickly, which was amazing.

What did you find most impressive about JSL Marketing?

Throughout the entire process they were walking me through everything, keeping me updated. They’ve offered service afterwards, which they haven’t charged me for. There are other services that I could get through them to help make my website better that they would charge me for, but either way, I know I can easily reach out to them and they’re responsive to questions I may have about the website or something that’s on it. I’m trying to manage it myself. They’ll let me know where I need to go to do certain things. That’s been really nice.

Are there any areas JSL Marketing could improve?

I don’t think so. They were pretty good.

We’re actually going back and working with them on this now and will pay them to do extra. Some of the pictures weren’t all sized the same, so it didn’t look great aesthetically. They said that was something they couldn’t deal with and I wish they could’ve because it changed some of the looks of the site. I understood where they were coming from because it was the images I was supposed to supply to them, so they should’ve been uniform. But I don’t know how to resize images. If they could’ve recommended a way to resize them or a place to take them to, I would have. They’re going to work on that now.

There were a few things I wish they could’ve done.

Online Marketing Campaign for LinkedIn Trainer

"They’re very good at understanding your needs and then telling you what their recommendations are."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

JSL Marketing provides marketing strategy, copywriting, and website optimization for a professional skills trainer. The team works on overflow tasks that have come as a result of rapid growth.

Fort Worth, Texas
Terry Sullivan
Entrepreneur, BuzzPro.com

The team has exceeded expectations for the email marketing campaign, getting great leads and responses. JSL Marketing communicates well and understands business needs, acting as a partner. Their prices are unbeatable for the level of service they provide.

The name of my organization is BuzzPro. I am a certified LinkedIn trainer. I give over 130 presentations throughout the country to companies, individuals, and groups on how to use LinkedIn social selling to find connective relationships with key contacts and prospects. I am the owner and founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with JSL Marketing?

My goal is dealing with growth. I can do my own copy, email marketing, and website development, but at this point I’m so busy giving presentations that I have a hard time keeping up with all the creative stuff. Sara and James [Co-Owners of JSL Marketing] are great. I’ve worked with several copywriters in my career and I love working with them. In terms of copywriting, Sara has a really good feel for writing copy for websites and email marketing campaigns that I haven’t found elsewhere.

JSL Marketing helped with copywriting, coaching, and consulting me on my website layout, copy, and functionality. They also helped me set up my marketing campaign which has been very helpful. I present to many people, and capture my audience’s email and contact information. I wasn’t sure how to pull it all together though. That has really been helpful with my business.

How did you come to work with JSL Marketing?

I came to work with JSL Marketing for the first time ever through LinkedIn. I’m a big LinkedIn user and I knew I needed someone with copywriting experience. So, I did a search on LinkedIn by creating an advanced keyword search. Their name came up and I gave them a call. I sent them something and they did a great job, so I’ve sent several jobs since.

How much have you invested with JSL Marketing?

The project was under $10,000. That was one of the benefits. I thought their pricing was amazing. I’ve worked with digital folks that charged $150 more for what they do. Their rates were competitive and the results were amazing.

I’m getting ready to send them some more work. We started about a year ago.

I just did another email marketing campaign in which I had 8,083 contacts. It was an HTML newsletter. As a result, the first week after the email, I got a total of 393 people that had signed up. The second week I got 194. The third one was copy that Sara had done. People had been dropping out of the database every week, but the third week was close to 7,000 leads and my total response rate was almost double that 393 from the first week. She created a subject line that grabbed everyone’s attention more than the subject lines I had created.

What did you find most impressive about JSL Marketing?

I think what distinguishes them is their ability to communicate back what their thoughts are. They’re very good at understanding your needs and then telling you what their recommendations are. They take a partnership approach.

Are there any areas JSL Marketing could improve?

I’m very happy with them.

Overall Score I don’t work with anyone unless they’re a five.
    I’ll give them something and the next day I hear from them. They’re better than anyone I’ve worked with.
    Their quality comes at a competitive rate.

Branding & Web Design for Commercial Real Estate Firm

“They were attentive to our needs and questions.”

Apr. - June 2019

JSL Marketing & Web Design crafted a timeless brand identity and designed the accompanying logo and website.

Collin Mangrum
Owner, Mangrum Commercial LLC

JSL Marketing & Web Design’s work established the company’s web presence and credibility. The team’s attentiveness, clear communication, and competitive pricing fostered positive results.

I am the owner of Mangrum Commercial, LLC, a boutique firm that specializes in representing tenants and buyers in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.

For what projects/services did your company hire JSL Marketing & Web Design?

We hired them for branding and web design.

Our goal was to create a brand that would articulate our commercial real estate services and an image that would stand the test of time.

They were recommended by another company that had worked with them previously. After considering four other vendors, we ultimately felt that JSL Marketing & Web Design was the best fit.

Aside from designing our branding and logo, they created our website from scratch.

We worked mainly with Shane (Lead Designer, JSL Marketing & Web Design) and Sarah (Co-founder & President, JSL Marketing & Web Design), who did a great job. They had a whole team behind them as well.

We were quite pleased with how things turned out. The impact of their work has been positive. It has finally given us an online presence that allows others to see the value we provide.

We closely followed a timeline that allowed us to plan accordingly. We interacted mainly with Shane and Sarah, who conveyed everything clearly.

They were attentive to our needs and questions. JSL Marketing & Web Design’s pricing was also quite competitive.

Web & Logo Design and Marketing for Construction Company

"They weren’t pushy with their sales but rather suggested the packages that we wanted."

June 2018

JSL Marketing & Web Design created a logo and a website, focusing on making it user-friendly with a professional appeal. They also assist with creating blog posts to boost content marketing and SEO.

Mabank, Texas
Amy Weatheread
Secretary, East Texas Excavation

More leads and job have resulted from the collaboration with JSL Marketing & Web Design. They’re a detailed and communicative partner that strives to make sure their clients are completely satisfied with the results.

I’m the secretary of East Texas Excavation. We handle a wide scope of work from demolition to excavation, site development, dredging, and hauling rock, sand and dirt.

For what projects/services did your company hire JSL Marketing & Web Design?

We needed to create a new logo and a website, as well as SEO and content marketing.

We were looking to establish ourselves as a well-recognized brand, as well as create leads, and ultimately, jobs from the website.

We searched online for reviews of companies that were near us.

They created a brand new logo for our company and created a professional and user-friendly website. They also do monthly blog entries which help with our content marketing and SEO.

I’ve worked hands-on with their CEO, creative director, and SEO/marketing manager.

We have received multiple leads and jobs since teaming up with JSL Marketing & Web Design.

The workflow is perfect. Our messages are always answered promptly and they follow up a lot to make sure we’re fully satisfied.

They weren’t pushy with their sales but rather suggested the packages that we wanted. They also explained what they would be offering to us is a very detailed way.

None yet.