Web Design and Marketing in Omaha, Nebraska

JM is the essential resource for your online presence. Offering web design, web development, web marketing and web hosting, JM can creatively design and effectively market a website for any industry.

Celebrating over 20 years in business, JM has the experience and expertise to guide any business toward a credible online image. With a group of professionals who are dedicated to their field, JM provides guidance every step of building your online image, ensuring every website is designed, launched and marketed with strategy and care.

1998
Omaha, NE
  • 300 South 19th Street Suite 318
    Omaha, NE 68102

7 Day Furniture Mart, Dunkin Donuts, Dingman's Collision Center, Earthworks Health, Papio NRD, CASA for Douglas County, Excel Physical Therapy

Web Redesign for Waste Management Company

"I owe that to them because they made everything more accessible and professional."

2018 - Ongoing

JM Web Designs provided two website redesigns for a solid waste management company. Their team updated an aging website onto WordPress and freshened the design to attract customers.

Omaha, Nebraska
Stacy Hinners
VP, Solid Waste Equipment Co., Inc

JM Web Designs' work brought new customers and clients to the business. Their redesign helped increase organic search traffic and make the website more accessible. Their communication was excellent and their ability to be patient was impressive.

I work at a solid waste company in Omaha, Nebraska.

What challenge were you trying to address with JM Web Designs?

They helped us redesign our website. Our original site 15–20 years old, and I decided we needed a fresher look to attract customers when I took over.

They used WordPress to design the site. Initially, we had a redesign 4–5 years ago. We are now working on another design.

We worked with two people on the first redesign and two people on the second.

How did you come to work with JM Web Designs?

They worked with a company that I had previously worked with. I really liked their interaction with the previous client. I ended up calling them for my business and have enjoyed working with them ever since.

We invested $10,000–$12,000.

The first website redesign was launched in January 2014. Development on the second website is ongoing.

They’ve helped us with our Google rankings. Through this, they’ve helped us attract a new clientele that didn’t know we were still around. I owe that to them because they made everything more accessible and professional.

How did JM Web Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was excellent. Usually, we’d either have pre-scheduled phone calls or talk through email.

I’m not a tech-savvy person, so they were very patient and knowledgeable throughout the process. That made me feel confident in the decisions we were making. They never played down to me because I didn’t understand the jargon.

No, we were satisfied with everything that happened.

Web Development for Telecommunications Company

"What I value most was that JM Web Designs took my idea and made it better than what I could’ve ever imagined."

2018 - Ongoing

JM Web Designs redesigned a website for a telecommunications company. The team built pages using WPBakery, demonstrating the plugin to enable independent construction in the future.

Nebraska
Randi Weaver
Marketing Specialist, Wiatel

JM Web Designs delivered a streamlined and mobile-friendly website that has exceeded expectations. The team provided open channels of communication and guided the partnership with technical knowledge to foster a supportive collaboration. They offered valuable insight, enabling future engagement.

I’m the marketing specialist at Wiatel.

What challenge were you trying to address with JM Web Designs?

We needed to update our website.

JM Web Designs updated our website. To build pages, their team used WPBakery. My main concern was that I'd be able to make changes from my desk and not have to get a web developer involved every time we needed to update the platform. They built the product with technologies that give me that capability.

In the beginning, I worked with Jonathan (CEO, JM Web Designs). Then, he gave me over to a project manager who helped me through the actual design process. While they were my main contacts, I know that there were more people behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with JM Web Designs?

Jonathan is in our service area; we provide phone, cable, and Internet to rural areas. When I was looking, we made that connection from the get-go. After meeting with him, I knew that he was the right fit. He had small-town values but also introduced the larger city resources. After careful consideration and talking it over with their team, we felt like their ideas were the best fit for our company and they have been great to work with.

The project cost between $10,000–$20,000.

We started the collaboration about a year and a half ago. Our project took a bit longer but that wasn’t because of JM Web Designs. We were up against timeline issues because we were rolling out new products and didn’t want to go live too soon. We’re actually working on another website with them right now.

The end result was a clean, super-effective website that is not only easy for our staff to use but also super easy and user-friendly for our customers. Our main goal was to provide a website that was easy for our customers to understand. We didn’t want them to have to go through multiple clicks or pages to find what they were looking for. When we first got started, they looked at our website and had spectacular ideas. Their team was able to look at our site with a different perspective. The other great challenge was to make the platform mobile-friendly. JM Web Designs made tackling a huge project super simple.

How did JM Web Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Their correspondence with me was awesome. The open lines of communication were key. If I had a question, their team got back to me within the day.

Their team sent updates, which made it easy for us to take the project one step at a time. The project manager would outline the steps that they were taking, what was happening behind the scenes, what they needed from me in an email. There was never a time when I didn’t know what was going on, even if the project wasn’t in my hands.

They took it one page at a time, making it really easy for me to handle. Their team was always forthcoming during their communications with someone who isn’t in the web development world.

What I value most was that JM Web Designs took my idea and made it better than what I could’ve ever imagined. Their team was honest when an idea wasn’t going to work and came to the table with other options. They gave me their feedback, which I appreciated because I’m not in that business. Their team has seen what has worked well for other companies and shared that information, which made our website turn out better than expected.

I wouldn’t change a thing.

They always provided me with a timeline of what was going to happen when.
    They kept the lines of communication open, making sure that I knew exactly where my money was going.