STRATEGY - CREATIVITY - EXPOSURE

We are a Los Angeles Web Design and SEO boutique operation of specialized combined talents from designers to developers, and marketers. We are customer service oriented as we truly have a passion for helping businesses grow and maintaining long term relationships. We get to know our clients to find the best direction & solutions. We are located in the Los Angeles area, but serve clients nationwide. We specialize in modernizing your website into a conversion machine.

Optimize it to it's maximize abilities in order to reach top of GOOGLE searches and other search engines. We also have an IT division to help you keep secure and operational. Jingged is the best web design company in los angeles for your buck. Web Design is more than just choosing the right colors and selecting the right pictures. We are all about creating high conversion websites.

Hollywood, CA
  • 1626 North Wilcox Ave Suite 675
    Hollywood, CA 90028

Web Development for Community Tourism Partnership

"Their customer support was impressive, even after the site went live."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

Jingged built two websites for affiliated tourism companies. They reskinned, modernized, and made a Drupal site mobile-friendly, and they created a new WordPress site.

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Wendy Murphy
Owner, Best of Lake Geneva and Stay Lake Geneva

Both sites show major improvements over the previous placeholders, and site traffic should show considerable growth with the busy season. Jingged managed the project well and never quibbled over small changes after the sites were complete.

Best of Lake Geneva is a nonprofit community website dedicated to promoting local businesses to the visitors and locals. Stay Lake Geneva is our site to promote short-term vacation rentals. I am the owner of both businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jingged?

I hired Jingged to create a website for Stay Lake Geneva and to update the current website for Best of Lake Geneva.

I wanted to update the existing site and make it more mobile-friendly. I also hoped to implement new functionality.

They called me about their services. I heard from several vendors with the same type of services, but I felt most comfortable with Jingged. They had positive reviews, so I decided to work with them. That was definitely the right decision.

The original Best of Lake Geneva site was developed in 2013 in Drupal. They reskinned the site, gave it a modern look, and made it mobile-friendly. We had some sorting issues with the previous version, but they made everything work in the revision.

The Stay Lake Geneva site had a very basic SquareSpace version as a place holder. Jingged created a completely new site using WordPress to highlight each house for rent, with connections to a vacation booking site.

Our original point of contact identified what needed to be done before assigning the project to an account manager. Our manager then worked with other IT specialists, but we always had the same two points of contact. Both were attentive to my needs and were quick to resolve problems and answer questions.

Initially, our site visits dropped off a little, but that has returned to where it was before. Now that the site is mobile-friendly, I anticipate a considerable rise for our peak season next summer.

Their project management was terrific. They went above and beyond to get both sites done.

Their customer support was impressive, even after the site went live. They were always there to fix problems, and never charged me extra, even after the contract was completed.

I can't think of anything they could do to improve; they were great.

Overall Score They create beautiful sites and are wonderful to work with.
    They were always there when I needed them.
    I was surprised by how affordable they were.
    They created two perfect sites for us. I have no complaints at all.
    I can't imagine working with anyone else, and I plan to use them for my next project.

Web Dev & SEO for Plastic Surgery Private Practice

“Their armamentarium is full of tools to make me more competitive.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Jingged works on SEO initiatives for a private plastic surgery practice. They overhauled key words and meta tagging and assist with optimizing content on the site, blogs, and marketing materials.

Orange County, California
President, Plastic Surgery Private Practice

The site’s Alexa ranking has moved up by several orders of magnitude and its web presence is stronger than several more established competitors. Jingged takes an honest approach and is always professional. Their field research is effective and they find impactful ways to improve site traffic.

I'm a plastic surgeon in private practice and am the president of my business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

The market I work in is one of the most competitive in the country. Word of mouth advertising works well for local customers, but a lot of potential clients come from out of town after researching possible surgeons online. I wanted to make sure my web ratings were good and that my site was properly coded.

They did a lot to make sure my company is ranked well, including page coding and help with my blogs, press releases, and other content. Pictures that need meta tagging and all the site’s keywords and optimization are under their care.

I have one point of contact that I work with.

How did you come to work with Jingged?

A colleague recommended them, but I also did a Google search to come up with a list of potential companies. When we met, they ran a Raven Tools report that showed me all the areas I could improve my SEO. They examined my website, blogs, and other marketing tools I use and were clearly eager to help me. Some of the changes they recommended were dramatic, which got me excited about working with them.

I’ve spent around $2,000 per month since the start of our engagement.

The project started around September or October 2017. They frontloaded the majority of the work at the beginning, but still help keep SEO current.

The improvements to my rankings are really encouraging and some of the changes are huge. My Alexa ratings have moved up a couple million spots and my rankings for certain keywords are much more competitive than other practices in my market. The site appears in the first or second page of searches for several of the keywords and my online presence is better than some of my established competitors.

How did Jingged perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m impressed by how organized they are. Coding can take a long time, but they give detailed plans of action so I know when new items will launch. They do a lot of research that results in better rankings.

As a fellow small business owner, I like supporting them. They have an honest approach and are good at keeping up with the constant changes in the SEO world. Their armamentarium is full of tools to make me more competitive and they know how to market my practice. They see the big picture and understand all the options available to improve my web presence.

I don’t have any major complaints. The goal is always to the best at everything you do, but if it were that easy, everyone would be number one. They’re really good at following up and are very professional.

Overall Score They’re great to work with.
    Timelines in digital marketing are often nebulous, but they do a really good job.
    Their fees are lower than other SEO companies, and the value is good for the money I spend.
    They get the job done and I’ve seen dramatic improvements.
    I would recommend them; they’ve never let me down.

SEO for Craft Armoire Company

"Jingged's SEO services have led to more orders coming in than we can handle.”

Jingged provides SEO services, including edits to the company's website, content creation, and social media management.

Valley Center, California
Suzanne Patten
Co-Owner, Hobby Hideaway

Jingged's top-notch SEO work continues to generate more business year after year. Responsive and autonomous in their approach, working with their team is stress free and seamless. Thanks to their efforts, the business is in a better position to achieve its ultimate goal.

I'm a co-owner of Hobby Hideaway, a company that builds armoires, craft desks, and other items.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

We wanted to increase the number of orders we were getting by attracting more customers to our website through SEO.

Jingged provides ongoing SEO services, including content creation, website oversight, and social media management of posts and responses.

We work directly with Jack (CEO, Jingged).

How did you come to work with Jingged?

Jack originally built our website a number of years ago, so we decided we wanted to work with him again when we needed to start optimizing our online presence.

We pay them about $5,000 a month, which adds up to about $60,000 annually.

We've been working with them for the last 5–6 years and the relationship is ongoing.

Jingged's SEO services have led to more orders coming in than we can handle. As we look towards retirement, their efforts are helping us optimize the site that will allow us to sell the patent on one of our products.

How did Jingged perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great, and we never have any issues reaching them by phone or email. They take a lot of weight off of our shoulders; there's no need for us to micromanage their work.

Although they're the only SEO provider we've worked with, we've been very happy with their services and communications overall. They're very responsive and easy to work with.

No. We're happy with everything.

They complete all tasks in a timely manner.
    Their services aren't cheap, but they're valuable overall.
    We've never had any problems with their deliverables.

SEO for Oriental Rug Company

“Jingged's efforts have significantly improved our overall online performance and Google search rankings.”

Jingged provides ongoing SEO services, which includes making changes to a website as needed and overseeing Google AdWords campaigns.

Noor Khan
CFO, Noor & Sons Rug Gallery

Jingged delivers consistently positive results through strategic SEO services. Highly responsive and proactive in their approach, working with their team continues to be a seamless process. They're also honest and don't aggressively encourage additional spending like other agencies.

I'm the CEO and CFO of Noor & Sons Rug Gallery, an oriental rug retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

We needed help reaching a wider audience online and boosting our overall website performance through SEO.

Jingged provides SEO services, including website audits and changes. They also oversee our Google AdWords campaigns.

I work directly with Jack (CEO, Jingged).

How did you come to work with Jingged?

A client of ours who had worked with them previously recommended them to us. After speaking with Jack personally, I felt he was very knowledgeable and capable of helping us achieve our goals.

We've been working together for about four years.

Jingged's efforts have significantly improved our overall online performance and Google search rankings. We continue to be very pleased with the results they're able to deliver.

How did Jingged perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive. I'm never left waiting for a response to an email.

I feel more comfortable working with Jingged over other agencies, because they're not as pushy about getting us to spend more money on other services we don't necessarily need.

No. As far as I can tell, they're doing a very good job delivering what we want.

They're very timely and responsive overall.
    They're good at sticking to our budget.
    They deliver on their promises.
    I'd highly recommend them.

Web Development for E-Commerce Apparel Company

“They improved our site quality and made load times much faster. The site also has a low bounce rate.”

n/a

2014 - Ongoing

Jingged built a Magento site from scratch, working on both the frontend and backend. They implemented numerous features (e.g., sliders, search functionalities, lightboxing) and currently manage two sites.

Marketing Manager, Apparel Business

Jingged has good project management and is honest about what they can and can’t accomplish. Unlike other developers, they’re friendly and accommodating, working within predetermined budgets and requests.

I’m the marketing manager for an e-commerce apparel business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

We needed someone to develop and maintain our website.

Jingged built our Magento website from scratch, doing both front- and backend development. They updated our product pages and implemented sliders, lightboxing, and search functionalities. They use MySQL and currently manage two of our sites.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Jingged?

They were recommended by one of our older marketing directors. They were skilled and charged a good price, so we hired them.

We’ve spent over $50,000.

We’ve been partners since 2014.

How did Jingged perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good project management skills. We mainly communicate via email.

They’re honest about what they can accomplish and always try to meet needs, even if it’s a challenging request. The entire team is dedicated and loyal to their customers, working within the client’s budget and means. Lots of other developers can be temperamental and inflexible, but Jingged is easy to work with and accommodates to our needs.

It depends on the client. Jingged just does what’s asked and doesn’t try to innovate, so they may not be a good fit if you want a partner who requires little or no direction.

• N/A NPS

Web Dev & Design for Spice Retailer

“They’re very professional, communicative, and they care about customer satisfaction.”

May - Aug. 2018

Jingged is building a WordPress site with e-commerce capabilities for a spice retailer. They provide design options and support site development on a page-by-page basis.

Moore Haven, Florida
Ed Brakus
Owner, Burma Spice

Though the site is still in development, the design earns praise from both internal and external sources. Jingged creates light-weight solutions that meet criteria while keeping costs low. They work hard to correct issues and make the process easy.

I’m the owner of Burma Spice, an e-commerce retailer of herbs and spices.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

We needed help with the development and design of our website.

We use them for site development and design on a page-by-page basis. We give them a general idea of what we want to achieve with each project, including the objectives for each page. When the whole set of projects is done, we will have a new product page and recipes page, SEO will be implemented, and our organic graphics will be better.

We go back and forth on ideas and they provide general designs and graphics. We make changes, approve them, and they implement those designs. The whole site is built on WordPress, with an e-commerce component.

We had a business contact and a technical contact. I worked with the technical contact for most of the project.

How did you come to work with Jingged?

We found them on Upwork. They completed the first task for us and we liked the work they did. We asked to work with them again and they’ve come back for a number of projects, all related to the website. They were the best option for our budget and our scheduling needs. We get a lot of bandwidth from them and we like the price.

We’ve spent around $10,000 so far.

The most recent project took place between May–August 2018.

People in our organization love the design they’ve done and outside parties comment on how professional the site looks. We don’t have any metrics yet, but their work is part of a larger whole to improve our traffic and conversions. Content marketing is another part of that, but is outside of the scope of work they’ve done for us.

How did Jingged perform from a project management standpoint?

We work informally, which is what we wanted. I don’t like to be weighed down by the process and they’ve done a great job implementing light-weight processes that fulfill our final objectives without much overhead.

We mostly correspond by email and speak occasionally on the phone. We don’t use project management tools with them on our side, but they may use them to manage their team.

The biggest value comes from their cost. They’re very professional, communicative, and they care about customer satisfaction. If they need to fix something, they do so without billing us for additional hours.

The only suggestion for them is to come up with a more sophisticated way to manage multiple editors for the site. They ask us to stay out of the site while they are editing, which is difficult for us.

Overall Score I’m already considering my next project with them.
    The first three projects came in right when they said they would. The most recent one took a little longer, but overall, their timing is good.
    Their price is their biggest strength. The provide great value.
    We love the design. They create beautiful pages and gave us an image that works well with our market goals.

Web Design and Dev for e-Commerce Platform

“... they were very efficient and implemented any changes within 1–2 days.”

Feb. 2018 - Jun. 2018

Working on a tight deadline, Jingged designed and developed an e-Commerce website and integrated it with PayPal.

Manager, e-Commerce

The website functions as expected and helps the business grow. Professional and responsive, Jingged went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their commitment and exceptional communication skill made them reliable.

I'm a manager at an e-Commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

We were looking for a vendor to develop our website on a tight deadline.

We were building a PHP e-Commerce platform and they were in charge of both the design and the development. We divided the process into four phases, each phase requiring my approval. They finished everything within three months, even though we required a lot of functionality and kept adding features.

A couple of days ago, I emailed them and asked them to add a PayPal payment method to the platform. They got back to me the same day with the timeline and the cost.

I worked with a designer, a backend developer, and two other members of their team.

How did you come to work with them?

They paid attention to details and asked me a lot of questions, so they gave me confidence. Some other companies make false promises and don't deliver, but Jingged was committed to delivering what they said they would.

We spent about $40,000.

We worked with them between February–June 2018.

The website is running well and meets my expectations. We sell things online, so our website is instrumental to our business. Also, they were very efficient and implemented any changes within 1–2 days.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators. We used email and phone to stay in touch and they always responded quickly. I could even call them early in the morning or late at night if there was an emergency.

I appreciated their efficiency and their communication skills.

No. They're doing a great job. The next step for them would be to grow and have hundreds of people working for them.

I got higher quotes from the other companies I interviewed.

App Development for Digital Media Company

"Jingged was very accommodating to our team’s shifting demands as we went about deciding exactly what we wanted."

May 2017 - Mar. 2018

Jingged designed and developed an application for Android and iOS that features geolocation capability. They created the app’s logo, coordinated its launch, and provide maintenance and updates as necessary.

Oleg Baum
President, Digital Ritual

Jinnged operates as a full-stack developer, and they offer a competitive price for all of their services. They feature a well-organized and accessible team that is willing to meet changing requirements. They take pride in their work and address all issues in a timely manner.

I am the president of Digital Ritual. We are a new company in the digital media space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jingged?

We sought a local and responsive development team to build our social networking app.

Our app is called btwixt, and it is available on Android and iOS using React Native. The app coordinates meeting spaces for friends or colleagues. It determines the location of each party and, based on keywords or categories like parks or coffee shops, it suggests locations for the users to meet in the middle. Once a location is determined, it sends directions to each user from their location, and it allows each party to track where the other person is. Jingged developed the algorithm, crafted the design, created the logo, and developed the application itself. Once completed, they assisted with getting the app published in the App Store and Google Play store.

I worked directly with Jack, the CEO.

How did you come to work with Jingged?

We considered three other providers in the Los Angeles area. A colleague had worked with Jingged before on some web development, so they came as a direct referral. Jingged offered the best strategy for our project. They were not the cheapest option, but they provided the best value.

We’ve spent about $40,000 on the project.

Our development phase lasted from May 2017 through March 2018. We still retain their services for updates to the database and the application.

We are still in the beta testing phase prior to the public launch.

How did Jingged perform from a project management standpoint?

They were generally well-organized and met our milestones. We appreciated their responsiveness. They were proactive communicators so that I never felt out of touch.

Our team was unaccustomed to this process, so we needed time to develop our own strategy and determine what our ideal app looked like. Jingged was very accommodating to our team’s shifting demands as we went about deciding exactly what we wanted.

Overall Score They are a great company to work with.
    Most of our milestones were met.
    We received design, logo design, and development for a very fair value.
    They stand behind their work. Any bugs in the program were minimal and addressed quickly.
    I would definitely recommend them.