We help you Thrive!

At Jelly Creative Los Angeles Marketing Agency, our main goal is to help our you attain #1 positioning in your industry by means of proven marketing strategies. Join us and thrive!

• Web Design

• 1218 W Sunset blvd APT 401
    Los Angeles, CA 90026

CASE STUDY: PARKING Image

CASE STUDY: PARKING

American AutoPark struggled with a need for a quick loading site that they could easily 100% edit themselves. More importantly, no one could find them online due to a lack of search engine optimized web design.

“We had a need for increased visibility online. No one could find use by looking up our services on Google with our old websites. After bringing on Jelly Creative, our customers and visibility have increased. Now

you can look up our services and not only find us but chat with us to make an immediate sale! I highly recommend the power of Jelly Creative” – Peter Anderes, Owner of American Autopark

WHAT WE DO: WEBSITE DESIGN / SEO / VIDEO PRODUCTION / HOSTING

Kensington Gazebos lacked the proper SEO website qualities that draw customers from Search Engines (GOOGLE). Additionally, they lacked a design that kept their visitors engaged, and most importantly conversion from visitor to customer.

“We were not getting any customers from our old website. Additionally, making edits by ourselves on our website wasn’t easy. After choosing Jelly Creative, we have seen a dramatic

increase in customers online and we are able to make any edit on our fully custom website. Additionally, the videography services they provide has been stunning! I highly recommend Jelly Creative.” – Damion Merry, Owner of Kensington Gazebos

WHAT WE DO: WEBSITE DESIGN / SEO / VIDEO PRODUCTION /
HOSTING

CASE STUDY: PROJECT CANNABIS

MMAC Distribution required a powerful web presence as well as branding for many of their multiple products. In addition to the timely delivery of marketing material, they require various types of media to catch the attention of the customer and motivate them to buy.

“With a very quick moving and saturated industry in California, we required an effective approach into the market. We have many brands of cannabis that

required their own presence in the market online and in print. After choosing Jelly Creative, our expectations have been exceeded. They help shoot video and photography and promote our events, they build our powerful websites, provide graphic design for print and more!” – Cameron Wald, EVP of Operations.

WHAT WE DO: WEBSITE DESIGN / SEO / VIDEO PRODUCTION / HOSTING / PHOTOGRAPHY / GRAPHIC DESIGN / LOGO DESIGN / BRANDING

Fashion Music Video for Multidisciplinary Artist

“I was impressed with their aesthetics and professionalism.”

Feb. 2019

Jelly Creative produced a music, fashion, and art promotional video for press relations.

Montreal, Canada
Annie Sama
VP, Annie Sama

The video has not yet been released, but Jelly Creative’s sense of aesthetics and clear vision inspire confidence in the results. The team was highly creative and professional.

I’m a multidisciplinary artist and producer working in music, dance, and fashion. My music is an avant-garde, industrial-sounding pop that is defined by a mix of electronic influences. I was formerly known as APigeon, but I rebranded this year to present an image just as memorable as my music.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelly Creative?

I hired Jelly Creative to produce a music, fashion, and art promotional video for press relations.

My goal was to promote my music project and pitch it in different media channels.

Jelly Creative is a great marketing agency team that can work on an international level. Beck (Owner, Jelly Creative) reached out to me online and pitched a few ideas. He had a clear vision and visual identity for my project. I loved it and decided to hire him.

I worked with Beck as well as a makeup artist, a hair stylist, and a styling specialist.

My project will be released after a few months, so we don’t have results yet.

Working with Beck was simple, easy, and quick.

I was impressed with their aesthetics and professionalism.

No, none that I can think of.

Design Services for Software Development Firm

"I am impressed by their design skills and the breadth of their specialties."

Mar. 2019 - Apr. 2019

Jelly Creative provides design services as part of a large software development initiative. The design team also works to implement its efforts into the final product.

CEO, Software Company

The product has yet to launch, but Jelly Creative has delivered impressive designs to this point. The firm offers a personable and communicative team, creating a pleasant work environment. They feature an extensive skill set, making them a versatile creative partner.

I am the CEO of a web and software development firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jelly Creative?

We hired Jelly Creative to do the design for a large software development project.

We needed to receive full system screen designs and design elements for our developers to work with.

I learned of Jelly Creative through a recommendation from a friend who has used their services multiple times to great success in the past.

Our project has not yet launched, so I cannot disclose too many details, but we have relied on Jelly Creative to design certain features of a software development initiative. We’re also working with their designers to implement their work into the product.

We worked with two of Jelly Creative’s designers.

The design components are wonderful, and we are happy with the results so far.

Our personalities mesh well, and we enjoy working together. Jelly Creative is quick to communicate in all matters.

I am impressed by their design skills and the breadth of their specialties.

No, we can’t argue with the results we’ve received.