Connecting customers to your brand

Java Gray is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Silicon Valley, with a special focus on analytics and measurement, conversion optimization, lead generation and content marketing. We build fully customized programs across all digital channels from Pay Per Click to Search Engine Optimization, Social Advertising, Website Design, Lead Generation & more. We offer flat rate fees and our clients own all of their data. We strive to create partnerships.

2019
San Jose, CA
  • 1050 Park Ave
    San Jose, CA 95126

PREto3.com, Laurel Play Gardens, fuze FIT 2 PLAY,

Digital Marketing for App Image

Digital Marketing for App

Challange: Creating a marketing plan that can effectively launch their software product and start acquiring customer base within a month of launch date.

Solution:  With JavaGray Gold package + additional email marketing service, Javagray took over PREto3’s entire marketing campaign. Creating high conversion website, and using social media to acquire email list create awareness and convert email list with multiple email

campaigns. Creating Google ads and capterra campaign to attract high intention customers

Results: PREto3 was able to acquire over 140 customers within the first few months after launching their app going over their expectation.

SEM & SMM for School Administration Software Firm

"Java Gray’s customer service and support are great."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Java Gray manages digital marketing initiatives including email and social media marketing efforts to improve engagement for a school administration software app. They also provide web development services.

San Jose, California
Dakshina Ramolia
Project Manager, PREto3

Java Gray delivers effective marketing campaigns that result in a more expansive audience and improved search result rankings for the website. The team offers valued technical insights into digital marketing strategies. They are accessible and dependable, resulting in ongoing collaboration.

I’m a project manager at a company called PREto3. We’re a school administration software app that provides solutions to the administrative staff of preschools.

What challenge were you trying to address with Java Gray?

We needed to reach out to all of our customers.

Java Gray focuses on conversion rate optimization efforts. Their team directs web development and manages all efforts that involve our website. They also manage marketing campaigns including social media and email marketing initiatives. Java Gray works on SEO and PPC campaigns, helping us to advertise on Google, Facebook, and Instagram.

I’m in touch with two people from Java Gray who are dedicated to this project.

How did you come to work with Java Gray?

An existing client of Java Gray referred us to them. They told us about Java Gray’s services at the time when we sought an agency to help us. I reached out to them and started a discussion about their services. From there, we hired them, and everything fell into place.

We spent between $5,000–$10,000 with them. Our expenses for their services amount to about $1,000 a month.

Our partnership began in March 2019, and it’s ongoing.

I love the fact that I can reach out to them at any time. They help with any task—not only technical needs. Their team improves my knowledge by discussing what and why strategies work best. Unlike other agencies that simply complete a task, Java Gray’s ready to answer any questions, which I appreciate. A tangible result of their SEO efforts is that my website ranks higher. Through social media marketing, our range of customers has increased too. I’m happy with their services.

How did Java Gray perform from a project management standpoint?

They share the results of all of their efforts. Their team creates reports in Excel, which is easy to maneuver and understand. At times, they also send graphical representations of where our efforts stand.  We also have weekly calls where their team explains the reports to me including initiatives’ past and current performances.

Java Gray’s customer service and support are great. They provide human support, not virtual support. I can call them and talk to a member of their team anytime. Naturally, that gives me confidence in them. Their support built my trust in them.

There’s always room for improvement. Their team’s improving their services continuously, so there’s nothing that they need to improve in particular. In our daily conversations, they’re improving.

Be open and honest with the status of your current digital presence and your goals. Let them know where you are and where you want to be. Make your expectations in terms of timeline and budget clear.

You always want to go for cheaper

SEM & Web Design Support for an After School Program

"My business has grown because of Java Gray."

June 2019 - Ongoing

In an effort to attract more people to an after school program, the team at Java Gray assisted with marketing and web design support.

San Jose, California
Director, Fuze Fit 2 Play

Several keywords have ranked on the first page of Google because of Java Gray’s skilled expertise. Their customer service approach complemented their professional management style. Their availability is also noteworthy.

I’m the manager of Fuze Fit 2 Play, an after school program in San Jose.

What challenge were you trying to address with Java Gray?

We hired Java Gray to assist with our marketing efforts and help us reach more people.

The team at Java Gray helped with marketing and web design support. To help our business grow as a whole, they strategized techniques to make our service successful.

I was in touch with two people.

How did you come to work with Java Gray?

A friend recommended Java Gray.

We invested between $10,000–$49,999.

Our ongoing engagement with Java Gray started in June 2019.

Java Gray’s team helped us rank on the first page of Google with specific keywords. With the help of the new site and Google ranking, we saw results in two months. We’re happy with their excellent customer service and support. The team has had a substantial impact on our business.

How did Java Gray perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever we have questions, the team at Java Gray was available and helpful. Their team has a system that they follow. They sent us reports whenever we needed them.

My business has grown because of Java Gray. Everything has gone well.

Since they follow the same process and system, they could try different techniques to attract more people.

I recommend working with Java Gray. Be precise and open to what you want.

They're very cost effective.
    We’ll definitely recommend them to other businesses looking to grow.