In Marketing Only The Story Matters

We’ve come a long way in the past 9 years. Our skills have been honed and our team is continuously building. What was once a one man shop is now 4 offices on 3 continents. Our work has been featured in magazines, books, and countless pages on the web. We’re on the forefront of innovation and there’s no sign of slowing down anytime soon.

THE SECRET RECIPE TO SUCCESS

They key to our success is our people. Each member of our team is an animal in their respective field. We hire aggressively and we don’t do mediocre.

OUR IDEAL CLIENT

Our goal is to not only do the best work, but to also work with the best people. We understand that any project can be good, but in order for a project to be great we need to work with innovators and forward thinkers. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new projects with the people who want to change their industries. If that sounds like your organization then make sure we get in touch.

2007

• Finance
  • Sportswear and Athletics
  • Oil and Gas

Digital Marketing for PVC Product Manufacturer

"Jablonski Marketing has done a lot more than we expected them to do. They have gone above and beyond. "

2007 - Ongoing

The client hired Jablonski Marketing to act as their digital partner which involved website development, social media management, and SEO.

Edmonton, Canada
Matt Swinarski
Co-Owner, SAGIPER North America

Jablonski Marketing has been an effective partner to the client and succeeded in improving their brand recognition. The client notes user engagement has grown significantly as a result. Jablonski Marketing is highly recommended to others.

Our company is SAGIPER North America. We're the exclusive distributors of two major product lines in Canada, which is used for exterior [siding], interior ceilings, interior walls, as well as exterior soffits. It's a PVC product that we wrap in exterior-specific vinyl wrap and gives it a natural wood look. It's a niche market but it has gained significant popularity over the last four years since we started it off.

I'm one of the owners. I started this up with my business partner just over four years ago.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Jablonski Marketing?

With Jablonski Marketing, our main goal is for them to boost the product lines, get it out there, mass market it, as well as managing our social media. We are really focusing on growing our brand recognition.

We wanted to create end-user awareness as well getting something out there not only for Canada but North America as a whole. We are based in Edmonton, and we have a distribution network all across Canada that we just landed a deal with. The biggest goal is going to be getting the US and Mexico onboard. That's where their key role comes in.

Jablonski Marketing has acted as a full digital agency with us. They revamped our website, and they take care of social media, which includes LinkedIn, Pinterest and some work on Facebook. They are also working with us on Houzz, an online platform for home remodeling and design.

They've been doing search engine optimization for us as well. With Facebook, they've been providing some information for us, but we've outsourced it from the beginning for somebody else to deal with, just because she's done an amazing job so far. I've seen the work that Tom's done with his team, and that's the reason we're going with him.

We've worked with ten different organizations, everyone from local, to American, to across the seas, and Jablonski Marketing has the best results that I’ve seen.

How did you come to work with Jablonski Marketing?

I met Tom [Jablonski, President at Jablonski Marketing] a few years ago, in 2007, before we were ready for a marketing company. So, when we needed one, I knew that they were a great option.

Until now, the project is in the $10,000 and $30,000 price range.

It’s ongoing.

They're doing an amazing job right now with their LinkedIn. When we first started the company, our target market was end-users. However, now it's become where we're directly marketing to architects, designers, homebuilders; it's not the end user anymore. It's those that are in charge of making decisions when it comes to condos, commercial developments, and residential developments. They're the ones that are really the key people that we have to market.

We're getting this brand recognition; that's why Pinterest is going to play a key role. Tom's company has already gotten us followers that went from zero, to almost at 100 now, as well as people repinning everything, which is amazing.

Houzz is a huge thing that they're getting us into. We're actually working with him closely in regards to that because that's a really big market for us. It's just like Pinterest but for the housing market. That's going to play a key role. They've grown our page substantially as well on that. We've got a lot of people reviewing now, and a lot of people commenting on pictures, which is great. We've had a lot of photos saved for ideas, and an idea book, which is awesome.

How did Jablonski Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm actually very surprised with how well they're dealing with everything. My only direct contacts are Tom and his partner, Patrick. Jablonski Marketing has done an amazing job in keeping us up to date. We schedule meetings once a week to go over everything. They track their progress and they provide us reports on how things are going. I can tell you that probably every day or every second day, I have emails coming from them telling us what’s going on, but at the end of the week, they actually provide us with reports, which is great to see.

What distinguishes Jablonski Marketing from other providers?

I think they're down-to-earth guys and that's really the key to everything. They're easy to work with and they get along very easily with everybody. Never had any complaints or any issues.

Is there anything Jablonski Marketing could have improved or done differently?

Honestly, I can't have anything bad to say about it. Jablonski Marketing has done a lot more than we expected them to do. They have gone above and beyond. Honestly, even when we were doing our website revamp, there was nothing we wanted to change, and we're very nitpicky about everything, changing this, swapping this around. However, we had nothing to comment except for good things. It was great to see. These guys are on the same page. They listen to what we want and need.

Comparing to what I've been quoted, I would say that they're very well priced compared to what I was quoted earlier from a lot of different countries.