In Marketing Only The Story Matters

We’ve come a long way in the past 9 years. Our skills have been honed and our team is continuously building. What was once a one man shop is now 4 offices on 3 continents. Our work has been featured in magazines, books, and countless pages on the web. We’re on the forefront of innovation and there’s no sign of slowing down anytime soon.

THE SECRET RECIPE TO SUCCESS

They key to our success is our people. Each member of our team is an animal in their respective field. We hire aggressively and we don’t do mediocre.

OUR IDEAL CLIENT

Our goal is to not only do the best work, but to also work with the best people. We understand that any project can be good, but in order for a project to be great we need to work with innovators and forward thinkers. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new projects with the people who want to change their industries. If that sounds like your organization then make sure we get in touch.

2007

• Finance
  • Sportswear and Athletics
  • Oil and Gas

Full Rebrand & Marketing Campaign for Meat Processing Company

"I think we’re getting a lot of value from Jablonski Marketing."

With the goal of better representing their brand, the client hired Jablonski Marketing to redesign their website, shoot a commercial, create billboard designs, and manage their social media.

Project Manager, Capital Packers

Jablonski Marketing consistently produces high quality work at a favorable cost. The client has high praise for the agency’s project management. Jablonski Marketing is responsive, enthusiastic, and adaptable, and is highly recommended to others.

Capital Packers is a family owned and operated meat processor business which was founded in 1929 in Edmonton, Alberta. We’re a federally inspected plant so that we can sell across Canada, but currently, we supply meat only to western Canada between Alberta and Manitoba.

As a fourth-generation family member, I’m part of the ownership group.  My responsibilities in the company are quite extensive and range from product costing to purchasing, labeling, marketing and IT. Being a small to medium size, family owned and operated business, there’s a lot of overlap in positions. We’re definitely not very rigid in our structure; we’re a lot more horizontally integrated.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Jablonski Marketing?

We’ve been around for quite a long time and have definitely evolved over that period. We used to sell products under the name Capital Packers, and we created a brand from that, which became simply Capital. We sell both food service and retail. Under food service, we’ve got a couple of different brands, including Ranch Brand and Tendergrill. Then, under retail, we’ve got our Capital brand. We felt that our Capital brand had fallen to be something of a value brand. The quality of meat that we put on the marketplace is one of the highest, but if you look at our product on the shelf, it is priced mid to low.

So our pricing had fallen, and we felt like the Capital brand needed a revival. We teamed up with Jablonski Marketing and had them help us revive our Capital brand by doing a complete rebrand.

Jablonski redid our entire website. It’s still in progress. Right now, it’s more of a landing page, but they’ve rebranded our corporate image and have come up with a landing page that actually reflects our corporate image and corporate colors. The website is not yet completed, but I like what I’ve been seeing.

They’ve shot a commercial for us, and they’re doing some billboard designs. They’re also putting us on three different social media platforms. I’ve seen a lot of the work that they’ve done for those platforms and a lot of the posts that they’ve written ahead of time. They’ve worked on a lot of content, but they haven’t launched us on those social media platforms yet. I’ve wanted them to wait until we had our new-look website and then launch all the social media at the same time. They have been very strategic in the way that they’re planning to roll out the materials. They’re cautious and thoughtful about the way that they’re going to roll out those new images.

They’re building the site with future brands in mind. This is perfect because we do have plans to bring in another brand or two in the next two years. They are doing exactly what we want. We can grow with the website, and we can grow with Jablonski Marketing. It’s not as if there is a final product, and if we change anything, we’d have to fully change the product.

We’ve spent over $200,000 working with Jablonski Marketing.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from your work with Jablonski Marketing?

Unfortunately, we’re still fairly early in the process. Jablonski is doing a lot of background work now, laying the framework, and we’re getting ready to do our changeovers right now. They’re still working on some of their Capital packaging design, but we haven’t actually seen the results yet.

How did Jablonski Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a primary contact that manages my account, and he’s phenomenal at checking in constantly. I get a call from him almost every single day. I get filled in on what is in the works, what’s coming down the pipeline, and what’s finished. They pass the content by me, and I can point out things that are good and things that I think still need work. I forward that to our account manager, who then passes everything on for action.

I think their project management is quite good because I have a single contact where everything flows from him to me. I don’t have emails coming from ten different places. I’ve got one phone number, one place to go. I go just to him. I can’t speak to how they make things happen on their end. I just tell our project manager what we need, they turn it around, and before I know it, I’m getting the completed work. It’s pretty simple from that point of view.

In terms of the quality of their work—although I haven’t worked with all that many marketing companies—I think that the quality of their work is beautiful. I’m very pleased with it. The quality of work for their cost is excellent as well. I think we’re getting a lot of value from Jablonski Marketing.

Any time there has been something done that I didn’t like—an element or something that I thought could have been done a little differently—they were more than willing every time to make sure that it’s right. They’ll fix up whatever needs to be fixed and come back with something that I end up fully loving. Basically, I don’t feel like I’m getting stuck with anything I’m not happy with. If I’m not 100% happy with something the first time, they’ll make sure I’m 100% happy with it the second time. I don’t know what more you can ask for.

Is there anything Jablonski Marketing could have improved or done differently?

They’re a rapidly growing company. We’ve seen a few changes in procedures since we’ve been with Jablonski Marketing. Maybe you could make an argument that some of those changes have been a little bit confusing, but at the same time, I think all the changes that they made were great. If you were to go with Jablonski Marketing today, for example, I think that you’d be happy. I’ve been with them six or eight months, and over that time, there have been several changes, so if I had one critique, it would just be in the way that procedures have changed. For someone like me who is quite busy, these changes can get a little confusing, but I’d say the way everything is working now is quite perfect.

Overall Score The overall experience working with Jablonski Marketing has been great. It’s not really a cost or scheduling thing; that’s just how I feel.
    We haven’t met all of our deadlines, but it’s really hard to find fault with any individual person because a lot is dependent on how quickly we move on our end.
    I think that they are very reasonably priced and that there’s value to be had. By no means do I mean that anything feels cheap, but that’s a good thing at the same time. You get what you pay for.
    As I said, if it’s not a five the first time, they’re going to make it a That’s what they pride themselves on. They’re willing to make me happy, so I can’t fault them there.
    I’d recommend Jablonski Marketing just because of their people. You’ve got to like the people you are in business with. You’ve got to work well with them. I don’t think that I’d be giving them a five if I didn’t like working with them. I would definitely

Digital Marketing for PVC Product Manufacturer

"Jablonski Marketing has done a lot more than we expected them to do. They have gone above and beyond. "

2007 - Ongoing

The client hired Jablonski Marketing to act as their digital partner which involved website development, social media management, and SEO.

Co-Owner, SAGIPER North America

Jablonski Marketing has been an effective partner to the client and succeeded in improving their brand recognition. The client notes user engagement has grown significantly as a result. Jablonski Marketing is highly recommended to others.

Our company is SAGIPER North America. We're the exclusive distributors of two major product lines in Canada, which is used for exterior [siding], interior ceilings, interior walls, as well as exterior soffits. It's a PVC product that we wrap in exterior-specific vinyl wrap and gives it a natural wood look. It's a niche market but it has gained significant popularity over the last four years since we started it off.

I'm one of the owners. I started this up with my business partner just over four years ago.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Jablonski Marketing?

With Jablonski Marketing, our main goal is for them to boost the product lines, get it out there, mass market it, as well as managing our social media. We are really focusing on growing our brand recognition.

We wanted to create end-user awareness as well getting something out there not only for Canada but North America as a whole. We are based in Edmonton, and we have a distribution network all across Canada that we just landed a deal with. The biggest goal is going to be getting the US and Mexico onboard. That's where their key role comes in.

Jablonski Marketing has acted as a full digital agency with us. They revamped our website, and they take care of social media, which includes LinkedIn, Pinterest and some work on Facebook. They are also working with us on Houzz, an online platform for home remodeling and design.

They've been doing search engine optimization for us as well. With Facebook, they've been providing some information for us, but we've outsourced it from the beginning for somebody else to deal with, just because she's done an amazing job so far. I've seen the work that Tom's done with his team, and that's the reason we're going with him.

We've worked with ten different organizations, everyone from local, to American, to across the seas, and Jablonski Marketing has the best results that I’ve seen.

How did you come to work with Jablonski Marketing?

I met Tom [Jablonski, President at Jablonski Marketing] a few years ago, in 2007, before we were ready for a marketing company. So, when we needed one, I knew that they were a great option.

Until now, the project is in the $10,000 and $30,000 price range.

It’s ongoing.

They're doing an amazing job right now with their LinkedIn. When we first started the company, our target market was end-users. However, now it's become where we're directly marketing to architects, designers, homebuilders; it's not the end user anymore. It's those that are in charge of making decisions when it comes to condos, commercial developments, and residential developments. They're the ones that are really the key people that we have to market.

We're getting this brand recognition; that's why Pinterest is going to play a key role. Tom's company has already gotten us followers that went from zero, to almost at 100 now, as well as people repinning everything, which is amazing.

Houzz is a huge thing that they're getting us into. We're actually working with him closely in regards to that because that's a really big market for us. It's just like Pinterest but for the housing market. That's going to play a key role. They've grown our page substantially as well on that. We've got a lot of people reviewing now, and a lot of people commenting on pictures, which is great. We've had a lot of photos saved for ideas, and an idea book, which is awesome.

How did Jablonski Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm actually very surprised with how well they're dealing with everything. My only direct contacts are Tom and his partner, Patrick. Jablonski Marketing has done an amazing job in keeping us up to date. We schedule meetings once a week to go over everything. They track their progress and they provide us reports on how things are going. I can tell you that probably every day or every second day, I have emails coming from them telling us what’s going on, but at the end of the week, they actually provide us with reports, which is great to see.

What distinguishes Jablonski Marketing from other providers?

I think they're down-to-earth guys and that's really the key to everything. They're easy to work with and they get along very easily with everybody. Never had any complaints or any issues.

Is there anything Jablonski Marketing could have improved or done differently?

Honestly, I can't have anything bad to say about it. Jablonski Marketing has done a lot more than we expected them to do. They have gone above and beyond. Honestly, even when we were doing our website revamp, there was nothing we wanted to change, and we're very nitpicky about everything, changing this, swapping this around. However, we had nothing to comment except for good things. It was great to see. These guys are on the same page. They listen to what we want and need.

Comparing to what I've been quoted, I would say that they're very well priced compared to what I was quoted earlier from a lot of different countries.