UX AGENCY

For over 13 years, we have been creating fascinating designs and engaging websites that always prove to achieve business goals. Since the very beginning, we bet on the highest quality of the offered services. As a result, we were spotted and invited to cooperation with the largest companies in Poland and abroad. Today, we provide business services in 17 countries around the world.

2006
Warszawa, Poland

Discovery Channel, TLC, Eurosport, Credit Agricole, NBC Universal, Animal Planet, FOX, National Geographic,

UX/UI Design

JAAQOB Holding designed this e-commerce website, helping their client share the visual and sensory appeal of their incredible food and bring in more diners and make more sales.

Creative Website

Creative website project for Discovery Channel.

Creative project.

Hush Office - UX Image

Hush Office - UX

UX / UI Project

ID DISCOVERY - A CRIME TO REMEMBER Image

ID DISCOVERY - A CRIME TO REMEMBER

Project for ID Discovery - We won - American Adertising Awards

https://www.jaaqob.pl/realizacje/crime-to-remember/(link is external)

Behance: https://www.behance.net/invo5453(link is external)

Portfolio:

Discovery Channel - SHARK WEEK ONLINE Image

Discovery Channel - SHARK WEEK ONLINE

SHARK WEEK ONLINE portal with free online episodes of shows about sharks.

Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/57258827/Shark-Week-Online(link is external)

Behance JAAQOB HOLDING: https://www.behance.net/invo5453(link is external)

Portfolio:

UX Design Image

UX Design

UX/UI project.

KV Image

KV

Concept KV for Credit Agricole

JAAQOB designed this UX and UI for FLOS, helping them increase their user friendliness and make their brand become associated with quality and dependability.

This landing page for Galperin was designed and developed by JAAQOB Holding, and allowed their client to have a constantly animated countdown that created a sense of urgency and converted leads to customers.

TV listing - Discovery

UX/UI project for Discovery

Animal Planet - Puppy Bowl Trading Cards Image

Animal Planet - Puppy Bowl Trading Cards

Whether you're a pet parent or you have an animal in need of a new furever home, these pawsitively adorable Puppy Bowl trading cards are the perfect way to show them off. https://www.puppybowltradingcards.com(link is external) - please test it and have fun!

Landing page for Floractin.

Discovery Channel Hungary Image

Discovery Channel Hungary

Project webiste for Discovery from Hungary.

Brand Book Image

Brand Book

Brand Book for Patrimonium.

HappyHome Image

HappyHome

HappyHome - Brand Book

Flyer design Image

Flyer design

Flyer design for Credit Agricole

National Geographic - 20 years in Poland Image

National Geographic - 20 years in Poland

National Geographic celebrates 20 years in Poland. On this occasion, invited viewers to choose their favorite programs. The viewers became the authors of the schedule on December 1, 2018.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/74684977/NG-20-Lat-w-Polsce(link is external)

Behance:

Redevelopment for Mobile Game App

“Their knowledge and ability to come up with ideas to approach certain problems distinguishes them from others.”

Feb. - Oct. 2017

JAAQOB HOLDING™ took an existing game app that couldn’t be played online and developed a new one from scratch. Over a period of ten months, they developed the new app for iOS.

Washington, D.C.
Gene Garbowski
CEO, Game App

Although the upgrade was more complicated than internal stakeholders expected it to be, JAAQOB HOLDING™ made the process simple and ultimately delivered an app of a much higher caliber than the first version. The responsive team delivered world-class results for a very reasonable price.

I’m the CEO of a drawing game app that is based on a game I used to play as child.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAAQOB HOLDING™?

We got together as an LLC with an investor because I wanted to upgrade the app. The previous version was on the App Store as well as Google Play, but users couldn’t play the game online. We needed someone to help with development.

We went to JAAQOB HOLDING™ to upgrade our app so that users could play the game online. We started the ten-month process by discussing the concept and figuring out how everything would work. We reworked the concept to such a degree that the first version of the app seemed archaic, so JAAQOB HOLDING™ essentially ended up developing a new app from scratch. They developed the app for iOS, and we published it on the App Store about a year ago.

I worked with around eight people, including someone that worked on the concept and at least three people from the art department. Following that, I worked with the general manager and about three developers.

How did you come to work with JAAQOB HOLDING™?

I’m fortunate enough to have a friend who is an art director at The Discovery Channel, and she gave me JAAQOB HOLDING™’s contact. I gave them a call and liked what they had to say, and we got started almost right away.

I spent about $105,000.

We worked on the project from February–October 2017. We haven’t been keeping up with the maintenance of it. We’re in touch with JAAQOB HOLDING™ every few months to discuss how things are going, but we haven’t really been developing the app further since then.

The app upgrade was a lot more complicated than I thought it would be, but JAAQOB HOLDING™ actually made it very simple. Their version was much higher quality than the first one.

I had a lot of ideas and questions, and they didn’t have any problems working with me. If I thought that something wasn’t right or the way I wanted it to be, they responded quickly and worked with me to make me happy.

How did JAAQOB HOLDING™ perform from a project management standpoint?

I was really impressed with them. They did a lot more than I expected them to. I was the contact person, as our company is just myself and my business partner; I was pretty much in charge of the whole thing, and my partner was just the financer. I dealt with JAAQOB HOLDING™ on a weekly basis. Once or twice a week, I usually had a meeting with the person who was working on whatever part that was getting developed at the time.

Their knowledge of how to do things was very superior, and I was really impressed with that. I had a certain concept while the art department had a different one, so we had to compromise along the way. This was the most difficult part of it, but when we were done with all of the graphics, I was really happy with it.

Their knowledge and ability to come up with ideas to approach certain problems distinguishes them from others. The concepts that they had and how much they were able to do impressed me. They made what seemed to be difficult look easy.

They could have been cheaper. It is hard for me to say where they can improve because I had previous versions of this app developed by other developers that were freelancers and not a corporation. Before, no more than two people were working on the project from start to finish, and I did a lot of the graphics myself, whereas JAAQOB HOLDING™ had a whole team. Working with them was a real pleasure because of their level of professionalism.

They’re not intimidating at all. They’re easy to work with, and they communicate well; even though they’re in Poland, their English is very good. If I had hired anyone else, I don’t think I would have had as good of an experience.

Overall Score I'm a really good cheerleader for their company, as I have been really happy with them.
    You always want everything done yesterday, and if it takes longer than you expect, you aren’t particularly crazy about it, but they were really good.
    They were less than half the cost of a company in New York that I had contacted.
    The results were world-class. I think there is a reason why they include companies like The Discovery Channel in their portfolio.
    I would recommend them to anyone who is building an app or doing anything that is going to have a worldwide market.

UX & Graphic Design for Software House

“Their vision is beautiful, and the animation has been perfect.”

2016 - Ongoing

JAAQOB HOLDING provides UX design services to a software house. They’ve done four projects for them; most recently, they did UI/UX and graphic design for a pharmaceutical company’s app. They also do animation.

Poland
Cezary Bielecki
Owner, Digital Forms

JAAQOB HOLDING supplements an ongoing engagement by delivering top-tier design work. The detail-oriented team takes ownership of their work and adheres to deadlines. Their reliability sets them apart, and they provide good value for cost.

I’m the owner of Digital Forms. We’re a small boutique software house specializing in iOS.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAAQOB HOLDING?

We needed help with UX design.

We have hired JAAQOB HOLDING for four design projects. The most recent project was for one of our clients, a pharmaceutical company. We did the entire programming on our side, and they handled the app’s graphic design. They did some animation and UI/UX design.

There were two people from their team who worked on the last project, including an art director and a UX designer.

How did you come to work with JAAQOB HOLDING?

They are quite famous in Poland, and I’d been aware of them for some time. When the opportunity arose to engage them, I sent them an email, and we started working together.

My company spends around $50,000 each year.

We began working with them in 2016, and the work is still ongoing.

We’re very satisfied with their work, so it’s a no brainer to continue working with them. They are organized. Their vision is beautiful, and the animation has been perfect. They are very good at the work they do.

How did JAAQOB HOLDING perform from a project management standpoint?

We do the project management on our side. They have given us 1–2 people from their team, and we manage them. Everything was done on time. We had daily sprints, and it was like they were a part of our team.

The quality and their attention to detail are impressive. If they make any mistakes, they take responsibility for them and don’t charge extra to fix them. We can count on them, and that is rare in this business.

We haven’t had any problems with them, so this is a tough question. I cannot think of anything. They could lower the price, but quality costs money.

They have a very good process. Prepare what you want and the design styles you like, as they ask those questions in the first interview. Prepare for good work to be done.

They hit every sprint and met every deadline.
    It isn’t cheap, but I would say it is good value for money.
    It was perfect all the time.