Desirable and Easy-to-Use Websites and Application

IQUADART create desirable and easy-to-use websites and applications.

When working on each project, we follow business objectives, take into account interests of users and appeal to common sense.

2004
Hrodna, Belarus
  • Belarus

Push Gaming: https://pushgaming.com Nareika Dictionary: http://belarus.nareika.com/en/ Lekpharm pharmaceutical company: http://lekpharm.by/en Avantgarde real estate agency: https://avangard-n.by Linzmarket online store of contact lenses: https://linzmarket.by UNICEF office in Belarus: https://unicef.by/en Navi Band: https://naviband.by Borimak: http://borimak.by/en International Organization for Migration: http://x.iom.by/en
A Website for an Artist Daria Usova Image

A Website for an Artist Daria Usova

A website for an artist Daria Usova. Daria creates collages with a patented technique called 'Pieces Art'. The website including outstanding pieces of art is available at: www.dariausova.com/en

Corporate Website and Web Application for Push Gaming Image

Corporate Website and Web Application for Push Gaming

The project consists of two parts: a corporate website and an area for communication of Push Gaming with their clients.

The corporate site attracts leads and potential employees. While the Client Area helps to convert leads into clients and to keep in touch with the clients.

Please find a case study on the website of IQUADART studio:

https://iquadart.com/work/pushgaming/ .

And here is the link to the corporate website: www.pushgaming.com

Linzmarket Online Store Image

Linzmarket Online Store

Creation of a new Linzmarket online store was preceded by:

• analysis of the existing online store,
  • as well as by analysis of customers' behaviour in offline optic stores and ophthalmologic offices.

Here are the main outcomes of our study:

1. Approximately 80% of customers strictly follow the prescription of the ophthalmologist and regularly come back to buy the lenses of a specified
type. They usually remember the name of lenses very well or can visually detect the packaging of lenses.
The remaining 20% select the lenses on the spot.
  • For many customers, it is important not only to have the lenses with the required diopters, but also with the required radius of curvature.
  • Among them are usually those customers who feel discomfort when wearing the lenses prescribed by an ophthalmologist, or those who would like to buy lenses at a lower price. In the store, customers often choose to buy colored lenses.
    While making a purchase, these customers mainly get focused on the type of lenses: daytime, continuous wearing, astigmatic, colored, etc.
  • Customers often buy a solution together with lenses.
  • Please find details of the analysis and implementation in the case study: https://iquadart.com/work/linzmarket-ecommerce/ .

And here is the link to the online store: https://linzmarket.by/ .

Website for GHP Pulse Image

Website for GHP Pulse

GHP Pulse help to find suitable doctors and clinics in Germany and deal with organizational issues.

Here is the link to the website: https://ghp-pulse.com/ .

Website for Avantgarde Real Estate Agency Image

Website for Avantgarde Real Estate Agency

The website can be divided in four parts:

• a corporate part: the story about the company and team members, contact details, the customers’ feedback, vacancies; questions and answers are also placed here;
    • landing pages for key services: ' Sell', ‘Buy’, ‘Exchange’;
    • feature stories;
    • and a property catalog, the coolest part of the website.

We started working on the project with

designing a customer journey map: defined the touch points between the customer and the company and explored in details the ones relevant to the site development.

We also discussed the inner workings, in particular, how the leads move around the company. This affected the configuration of the forms and functionalities of the agents’ landing pages.

Please find a detailed case study on the website of IQUADART studio: https://iquadart.com/work/avangard-n/ .

And here is the link to the website: https://avangard-n.by/ .

A website for Kameya Company Image

A website for Kameya Company

Corporate website for Kameya Company. Kameya supplies natural stone and landscape lighting. The website is available at www.kameya.by

Website for Vinokurnya Naroch Image

Website for Vinokurnya Naroch

A corporate website for Vinokurnya Naroch. The company’s specialization is the production of spirits, drinking and mineral water. The website available at: www.narochdistillery.by/en/

Website for Lekpharm Pharmaceutical Company Image

Website for Lekpharm Pharmaceutical Company

A corporate website for Lekpharm pharmaceutical company.

Here is the link: http://lekpharm.by/en/

‘Narodny Sloŭnik’ Online Folk Dictionary Image

‘Narodny Sloŭnik’ Online Folk Dictionary

‘Narodny sloŭnik’ (the folk dictionary) is a Belarusian-Russian and Belarusian-English online translator.

Why is it ‘folk’? It is based on the folk word. As the dictionary creators say: ‘It is made up by the people, who didn’t waste their entire life on academic studies.’ The dictionary is unique and of high value as it provides a Belarusian (‘more Belarusian’) equivalent of the borrowed words while translating them

into Belarusian.

Our aim was to create a web application that would assist users to carry out translations as convenient as possible.

Please find a detailed case study on the website of IQUADART studio: https://iquadart.com/work/online-folk-dictionary-narodny-slounik/ .

And here is the link to the dictionary: https://belarus.nareika.com/en/ .

Website for Labvita Image

Website for Labvita

A webiste for the provider of innovative solutions for laboratories.

Here is the link: https://labvita.com.ua/ .

Website of UNICEF Office in Belarus Image

Website of UNICEF Office in Belarus

International organization UNICEF has changed the corporate identity in 2016. Our main goal was to develop a website for UNICEF Office in Belarus according to a new brand book.

Beyond that, it was necessary to simplify the structure of the website as well as to create a flexible tool for promotion of events and narration of UNICEF activity areas.

Please find a case study on the website of IQUADART studio:

https://iquadart.com/work/unicef/ .

And here is the link to the website: https://www.unicef.by/en/ .

Promotional Website for International Organization for Migration Image

Promotional Website for International Organization for Migration

A landing page for the promotion of the innovative campaign of the International Organization for Migration. The campaign was set up to encourage safe migration and public action to stop exploitation and human trafficking.

And here is the link to the website: http://x.iom.by/en/.

Promotional Website for Navi Band Image

Promotional Website for Navi Band

A promotional website for Eurovision 2017 finalist.

Try to find an easter egg on the home page.

And here is the link to the website: https://naviband.by/.

Landing Page for MyClean Cleaning Service Image

Landing Page for MyClean Cleaning Service

A landing page for MyClean.

Allows to calculate and order cleaning services.

Here is the link: http://myclean.by .

Website Redesign for Artist

"They always made the right decisions regarding structure and design."

Dec. 2018 - Mar. 2019

IQUADART redesigned a website for an artist. The team built multiple pages that inform users about exhibitions, classes, and other upcoming events. The site also features an archive of work samples.

Monaco
    Daria Usova
    Artist, Pieces Art

Many visitors, including some experienced designers, have praised the way IQUADART implemented new technologies on the site. Frequent communication, clear explanations, and rapid responses were all hallmarks of this partnership. Customers can expect consistent professionalism from this team.

I am a professional artist I create collages in my patented technique Pieces Art

For what projects/services did your company hire IQUADART?

During 5 years, I haven't renovated my web site. This studio did it before. I again turned to them, as I could be sure of their good work.

For me, it was important to make it adapted for mobile devices, as well as easy to use. Create a minimal design that would highlight my art.

The project was to collect all my art on one platform. Show all my exhibitions, events, publications, master classes, charitable events, biography, all the series of works that I created. The task was to make all this information available to the user.

For me, the main thing in this work was, of course, the project manager Veronika Sharay. She contacted me almost every day, explained every detail of the work, followed the news and very quickly answered all my questions. Professionalism and calm is her super quality! She also made special instructions to understand the structure of the site. The designer did a great job too, developed the presentation concept exactly the way I wanted. Excellent and effective work Gleb Koipisha | CEO

I show the site and it is easy for my clients to focus on it, for me it is very important. My friends in the social network write to me about the fact that the site used new technologies related to the psychological perception of the web of the world. Even the most demanding designers of my environment gave high marks to my web site.

They always made the right decisions regarding structure and design.

Fantastic !Great job I wish to develop further and of course there is no limit to perfection.

great job

Web Development for Online Dictionary

"They understood well what I wanted and did it even better than I imagined."

Jan. 2014 - June 2018

IQUADART developed an online dictionary in three languages based on an overarching vision.

Tallinn, Estonia
    Aleksej Nareiko
    Director, Nareika Diplomatic OU

Initial users reviewed the tool well, and there are plans to expand its scope in the future. IQUADART instituted a streamlined communication system and made valuable contributions to brainstorming efforts. Customers can expect thorough attention to detail and intuitive functionalities.

I’m the director of OU Nareika Diplomatic. We offer linguistic and management consulting services.

For what projects/services did your company hire IQUADART?

We needed to develop an online dictionary for three languages, with more than 200,000–300,000 words in each.

I wanted to make the largest Belarusian dictionary as convenient and attractive for online users as possible.

I was impressed by both their price and their ideas regarding the project.

I gave IQUADART a high-level vision and several ideas and they elaborated on them.

We worked directly with one person and did everything through him. About five people were involved in total.

We received a good design and easy-to-use functionality. We also received positive feedback from our first several hundred users. The result is already beyond our expectations, and we plan to develop the project further.

They were always on time. Communicating with one person was very convenient.

They’re good thinkers that consider your question from every possible angle. By doing so, they take on a large portion of the heavy lifting. They understood well what I wanted and did it even better than I imagined. Their attention to detail is outstanding.

I hope they would have more courage to offer unconventional ideas, but that’s very small. They’re already excellent, so I can’t say much.

Website Dev for Game Developers

"We were happy with both the process and, more importantly, the end product."

Mar. - June 2016

IQUADART built a new website, developing and implementing a design scheme and building a user login and client area. They also provided custom CMS development.

James Marshall
    CEO, Push Gaming

Brand awareness has increased thanks to IQUADART’s technical expertise. They displayed an aptitude for design and provided a streamlined communication process. Development ran through a highly-organized process that resulted in an on-time delivery.

I’m the CEO of an online and mobile game developer. We offer modern games, with a focus on mobile UX.

For what projects/services did your company hire IQUADART?

We needed to fully design and build our site and client area.

We wanted a slick, friendly, professional site with a great user journey and UX.

We compared various suppliers and chose IQUADART because of their approach and portfolio quality.

They created and implemented an overall site design, which includes a login and client area. They also fully customized our CMS.

I'm not sure. We were more concerned with their ability to deliver and the quality of their work than the number of individuals working on the projects.

We’ve grown substantially after launching our new website and client area. Our company’s image and online presence have improved significantly. IQUADART delivered quality work within our timeline.

Our main point of contact had a fantastic grip on technical and design requirements and challenges.

Their execution was outstanding. We were happy with both the process and, more importantly, the end product.

No, not that I can think of.

Web Dev & SEO for Medical Treatment Center

"We would definitely recommend them."

May - Sept. 2018

IQUADART developed a website and provided SEO.

Germany
    Degtyareva Viktoriya
    Director, GHP PULSE

The site generated positive user feedback. The team’s positive attitude was a notable strength.

I’m the director of GHP PULSE, a medical treatment center based in Germany.

For what projects/services did your company hire IQUADART?

We engaged IQUADART to develop our website and provide SEO.

We wanted high value for cost.

We used price and quality comparison to assess 200 companies before selecting IQUADART.

They developed the website and provided SEO.

We worked with 5–8 people including the account manager and the owner.

We’re proud that we were able to build the site together. Our customers love it.

The team met deadlines because they didn’t procrastinate.

They had a great professional attitude.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Guys u are great!
      They weren't cheap, but good work costs money.
      We would definitely recommend them.