Freelance SEO Consultant

iQ SEO is a small consultancy lead by veteran SEO consultant, Andy Drinkwater. Known for his technical knowledge, Andy has appeared on many webinars speaking about a range of technical SEO issues.

UK based, but clients span the globe.

We are a small team consisting of myself and two professional writers.

1999
Chester, United Kingdom
  • Herons Way
    Chester, CHS CH4 9QR

Lakeland Furniture | IS Recruitment | T Collins Accountancy | Westminster Stone | Intrycks | Hawthorn International | Azeus Systems | Discount Displays | Mattress Insider | JR Pass | Print Kick | Aphex Media | Digital ID Group | Teneric | Banksford | Thompson & Holt | Aston Knight | The Retail Bulletin | Austin Tenent Advisors

SEO for Accounting Firm

"Their knowledge stands out, along with their 'always here' attitude."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

iQ SEO Ltd manages SEO and digital marketing campaigns for several high-performance clients.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Tim Collins
Chartered Accountant, T Collins Accountancy

Every single client has been satisfied with their campaign. iQ SEO Ltd continually distinguishes themselves with their expertise, accessibility, and personalized approach.

I'm a chartered accountant with more than 25 years of commercial experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire iQ SEO Ltd?

Andy works for a number of my higher-profile clients, helping them with digital marketing strategies and technical SEO.

My clients are always looking to get an extra foothold in the market, and Andy acts as their lead SEO, directing their teams with marketing strategies.

I watched the founder present a webinar about technical issues. He initially came to meet me, and I introduced him to my clients.

I'm not an SEO expert and have no desire to be, so it was nice to know that someone knowledgeable was looking after my clients. These projects differ in size and scope, but the feedback has been positive for each one.

The founder manages everything. I can literally leave him to direct the teams.

Their latest project is for a client in the distribution sector. Six months into a project, they jumped from the third page of search results to the first.

How did the iQ SEO Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I've heard no complaints from any of my clients.

What impresses you about the iQ SEO Ltd?

Their knowledge stands out, along with their "always here" attitude.

I have none. I just hope that iQ SEO doesn't turn into a large agency since we would lose the benefit of working directly with the founder.

Overall Score Their five stars are well deserved.
    They're always accommodating and available at short notice.
    They're not the cheapest, but you have to pay for results.
    The results speak for themselves.
    I don't hesitate to recommend their work.