Software Development for Startups & Enterprises

INVO Technologies designs and builds quality software suited to our client's needs. We take care of your idea through the whole process to make your vision come true, because we believe in it. We believe that your ideas are the foundation of the change and we want to build the technology behind it.
Technology behind the change.

Our main focus:

- FinTech Products

- EduTech Software

- Healthcare Industry

- Blockchain technology (Ethereum, Smart Contract Development, Private Blockchain Development, Hyperledger)

Web applications tech stack:

Mobile apps stack:

Swift

Kotlin & Java

React Native

What you get working with INVO:

3+ years of software development experience

Time and materials contract

NDA on request

English speaking team

Collaboration with the team over video and Slack

Agile software development - we are scrum masters!

Direct access to development environment and codebase

Collaboration in different time zones

• 16 Lizmans House 321 Euston Road
    London NW1

INSTRAT

Instrat is a unique fusion of an academic institute and a non governmental organisation.

As they say on their website: "Instrat’s aim is to analyze the current state of socio-economic mechanisms or structures as well as developing new, innovative strategies challenging the main global issues by implementing our evolving goals."

We provided them with a new visual identification and a new website to help bring their vision and values to life. Our goal was to create a professional, clean design which will work well with Instrat’s target audience.

As the representatives of the foundation said - the visual identification our team created, has given them new motivation and they now feel proud of their online presence.

Baloon Up

BalloonUp is a startup which sends people beautiful balloon gifts.

We provided them with a complete visual identification, starting with a logo and press materials. We wanted the visual identification to embody the joy they bring to people.

Along with that we designed and coded a landing page and a shop for them along with two systems for personalizing balloons - one for individual clients and one for B2B clients. The whole thing was made to provide a perfect buying experience as well as provide a great variety of personalization options.

Baloon Up

BalloonUp is a startup which sends people beautiful balloon gifts.

SEO MeetUp

SEO MeetUp is a new series of events organized by SurferSEO. We partnered with the Surfer team to help them with their initiative.

We created a landing page for each of their events and created animations and illustrations to go with it. Our INVO team took care of the branding as well.

The concept was to make each landing page represent the city where the event is held. We are currently working on more cool stuff with the Surfer team to help them grow their events and online presence.

Pharmacy with a smile

We build a complex website for Apteka z Uśmiechem.

The website provides users with a great experience - they can easily find the nearest pharmacy wherever they are. They are also shown other nearby pharmacies.

Besides of increasing client engagement, the website was build using a carefully thought out structure to enable SEO for each pharmacy in a specific region

Play4Real MVP

Play4Real is a platform that connects you with other gamers and enables you to compete for prizes and money.

In just 6 months we managed to create a complex platform that works on every device providing great user experience. We also made sure that the platform is designed beautifully.

We created a dedicated mobile app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop application for Windows and MacOS all with the most innovative technologies. Also, the platform can be accessed through a browser of the user’s choice

Ready App

ReadyApp is a smart application created for ordering food. It enables the client to order in advance and pick up the order at the time of their choice.

The whole system consists of two mobile apps. One for the user and one for the restaurant. Both built with hybrid technology for iOS and Android.

We ran User Experience and usability tests and used the collected data to improve the interface of the application to ensure it is perfect in terms of performance.

Web Development for Think Tank

“I don’t think they have any areas of weakness. I really enjoyed working with them.”

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2018

After comprehensive research, workshops, and interviews, INVO Technologies designed and built a new corporate website with modern and professional stylistic elements.

Jan J. Zygmuntowski
Board Chairman, Instrat Foundation

Customers frequently compliment the new website, increasing the motivation among internal staff members. The INVO Technologies team was communicative, responsive, and available. They’re both professional and fun, setting the foundation for a positive experience.

I’m the board chairman of Instrat Foundation. We’re a socially engaged think tank that approaches contemporary problems with open-minded and innovative strategies. We conduct research and actively participate in public debates to promote progressive solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire INVO Technologies?

We needed a vendor to completely redesign our website.

We wanted a modern and professional website that accurately represented our company—almost like a digital business card.

I met their CEO and main project manager at the IMPACT18 conference in Cracow. When we decided to redesign the site, they were my first thought.

They started with a thorough research phase to get a better understanding of our target users and how to best communicate with them. They held several workshops and interviews; then they designed the website. We were involved in each step, providing input as needed. After we accepted the design, they wrote out the code and built the platform.

I worked with a project manager, a designer, and two developers.

The new website motivates us to work harder on our projects. We’re proud of the new look, and we want to share it with the market. Also, we regularly receive positive feedback from our followers.

The project manager was very communicative and responsive. I also had access to any of their other team members via Slack. It’s was an effective and collaborative engagement.

I’m most appreciative of their team’s ability to balance professionalism with a comfortable environment.

Web Dev & Design for Online HR Course Provider

"I appreciate having access to every member of the team."

June 2018 - Nov. 2018

INVO Technologies designed and developed a website to house a series of online human resources training courses. They built a set of landing pages and currently provide ongoing maintenance.

Monika Smulewicz
CEO, Akademia Online

Sales and customer satisfaction have improved since the launch of the website and correlating landing pages. INVO Technologies features an accessible and skilled team. Their project management approach fostered a collaborative atmosphere and a hassle-free engagement.

I am the author of a series of online human resources courses. I sell the classes online and organize and teach workshops around Poland.

For what projects/services did your company hire INVO Technologies?

I hired INVO Technologies to design and develop my website and provide monthly IT maintenance. I also needed landing pages for all of my courses.

My goal was to find a long-term technology partner to facilitate my desire to make my courses accessible online.

I was referred to INVO Technologies, and I felt confident with them after our first meeting. They truly understood my goals. They appeared to be very collaborative and excited about my project.

They produced a new design and concept for my website. INVO Technologies worked closely with my internal designer to determine my needs as a vendor and the needs of my customers. They developed several of the required landing pages, and we are still adding new ones. Their team currently maintains my entire website and addresses any problems as they arise.

In addition to a project manager, I worked with a UI designer and a UX designer. I also communicate with a head developer, but I am unsure of the total development team size.

First of all, my customers are in love with how my new website looks. My sales have gone significantly up since the launch of my new landing pages for my courses. I also feel secure because I know there’s always someone to help me with any IT problem.

I contact my Project Manager directly but I have access to other team members as well. And I think that’s really effective, because sometimes I have some strictly IT problems and then I just contact my head developer.

We had some communication issues at the very beginning of my project. Right now everything goes smoothly but they could work on it a little bit.

Branding & Web Design for SEO Company

“It’s clear that they care about our idea, our project, and our company.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

INVO Technologies assembled a cohesive and engaging brand strategy for a series of events promoting a time-saving SEO tool. The team is designing a website, complete with landing pages for each event.

Wrocław, Poland
Sławomir Czajkowski
CEO, Surfer

The first event was fully booked within the first five hours following the landing page’s launch. INVO Technologies contributed to this success with a simple and captivating design. The team continues to work efficiently. They communicate responsively, providing regular progress updates.

I’m the CEO of Surfer. We offer a time-saving SEO tool, designed to help users optimize their content and web properties through a data-driven approach.

For what projects/services did your company hire INVO Technologies?

We wanted to organize a series of SEO-focused events to promote our solution and demonstrate its capabilities. However, we wanted to market the campaign in alignment with SEO MeetUp, our larger company, rather than Surfer. We hired INVO Technologies to create a cohesive brand strategy, including a primary website and a landing page for each of our events. Additionally, we were looking for an IT partner.

We needed a fun, professional, and trustworthy brand message that sparked customer interest, encouraging them to invest in Surfer and our data-driven optimization approach.

I’d successfully worked with INVO Technologies in the past, so they were an obvious choice for this project.

We split the scope into three parts: brand strategy, landing pages, and the main website. INVO Technologies assembled a cohesive identity for our events, highlighting the key points from both SEO MeetUp and Surfer. Then, they designed a simple landing page for our first event. We accepted that wireframe immediately, and they moved into the development phase. It was a pretty quick process.

INVO Technologies still needs to complete the rest of the landing pages and put together the main website. There’s still some time before we plan to launch the full campaign, so we have time.

We worked with a small team that consisted of a project manager, an illustrative designer, a UX/UI specialist, and a developer.

We launched the completed page and, after just five hours, the event was completely booked. Participants praised the website. The event wouldn’t have been as successful as it was without INVO Technologies’ assistance with branding, design, and development.

Because our needs were simple, we implemented a step-by-step approach to the project from the beginning. Primarily, we speak with a project manager, but we also have direct access to other team members via Slack. INVO Technologies consistently provides project updates and delivers everything on time.

It’s clear that they care about our idea, our project, and our company. They specifically design their strategies according to our vision.

I don’t see any need for improvement.

Overall Score I'm impressed by their knowledge and professionalism.
    We've only been delayed once, and it was due to server problems.
    The cost is great!
    I can't say anything bad about the quality of their work. They delivered a fun and professional design.
    I will refer them. They are excellent communicators.

Website & Logo Design for Digital Marketing Company

"I liked talking directly to my designer and developer, who were both extremely helpful."

Aug. - Sept. 2018

INVO Technologies designed a logo and developed a website as part of a larger branding campaign. They also set up Google Analytics and HotJar.

Estonia
Rajen Shrestha
Lead Operations Manager, LeadGenomics

The new branding materials improved lead generation and gave the company a professional, modern image. INVO Technologies implemented an efficient agile methodology and responded quickly to questions. Their deep knowledge and friendly attitude set them apart.

We specialize in sales funnel optimization and digital marketing. I'm the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire INVO Technologies ?

When we started the company, we didn’t have a proper website to represent our services. We hired INVO Technologies to build a website and rebrand our company.

We wanted a beautiful website and brand that showed users we're professional and knowledgeable in our industry. We also wanted to market ourselves with the website.

After discovering their blog, I liked their agile approach and explanation of software development.

They designed a logo, handled our branding, and designed a website with an easily optimized sales funnel. They also programmed the website and helped us implement Google Analytics and HotJar.

The team had a project manager, a designer, and a developer. I mostly stayed in touch with the project manager, but later talked directly to the developer.

The website increased the amount of leads we generate each month. We also finally like our branding.

They used agile methodology, which I’m familiar with, so it worked well and was quite effective. I liked updating after each iteration.

I most enjoyed communicating through Slack. I liked talking directly to my designer and developer, who were both extremely helpful and available almost 24/7!

They should work on their timeline estimates. I received my website a little later than I expected.

The website is extremely beautiful and I love all the graphics!