We help businesses to create software they need

inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building FinTech and Logistics solutions. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits.

Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exiting streams like Data Science and Product Design.

InveritaSoft understands that flexibility and ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVeritaSoft throughout the years.

Lviv, Ukraine

Our major clients appreciate the privacy we provide for them and we make sure the commercial aspects of our cooperation are kept safe. The main areas we focus are: FinTech, Insurance, Retail and Logistics.

Client Testimonial - MediaShout Team visits inVeritaSoft

MediaShout is a powerful church presentation media software. Click on a link to get more insights about the project: https://inveritasoft.com/case_studies/mediashout?utm_source=clutch&utm_m...

Client Testimonial - Bob Killmeier, VP & IT Team Lead, Wells Fargo Bank

Warehouse & Inventory Logistics Solution

Logistics warehouse and inventory solution created for Chicago-based departure carrier. Get more information here: https://inveritasoft.com/case_studies/patriot_transport_inventory?utm_so...

QAD, ERP system

Cutting-edge WebERP cloud solution. To get more insights, click here: https://inveritasoft.com/case_studies/qad?utm_source=clutch&utm_medium=c...

Eurovision Contest Voting Tool

Sleek and convenient voting tool for Eurovision

Allows having 30% higher impact on users via marketing tools

inVeritaSoft have built a powerful solution that:

• allows our client to expand their audience, giving them a greater appeal to the younger generation;
  • provides consumers the ability to vote for their favorite participants (singers, dancers, etc.) during their favorite
TV-shows;
  • helps with monetization;
  • provides valuable marketing information for TV channels about its viewers: their age, TV shows that they often watch, their city location, email, etc.
  • inVeritaSoft has delivered a solution that provides immense analytical value to the client, giving them all information required for marketing services.

Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

100% secure and safe cryptocurrency trading platform

inVeritaSoft have built a powerful solution that includes:

• REST, WebSockets, and FIX protocols integration;
    • high bandwidth with minimal processing time when working with many different exchanges;
    • support for trading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, darkcoin, and
    nextcoin;
  • a bridge between different cryptocurrency exchanges on different data transfer protocols and function that converts the received data into a single format, passing it on to the client application.
  • Thus, inVeritaSoft implemented cryptocurrency trading cross-platform that if necessary, can be flexibly scaled, distributing the load by broadcasting stock data between servers.

Outsourced Dev for Business Relationships Platform

“We fit very well together, and they're very professional in their approach.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

inVeritaSoft designed and built the frontend of a matchmaking AI platform while connecting it to a preexisting backend, which was written in React.

Business Services
    CEO, Event Planning App

A collaborative and professional approach allowed for a very smooth onboarding process, and their level of technical skill yielded high-quality code that required very little oversight/QA. The initial engagement was very successful and has led to an ongoing partnership.

I am the CEO of a company that uses matchmaking AI to connect professionals over lunch. We also offer event services within the app, which assist with organization and management while also matching professionally compatible attendants prior to the event.

What challenge were you trying to address with inVeritaSoft?

We needed to find reliable developers to help us with the build. We wanted backend developers fluent in Java and frontend developers that could connect with our backend, which was built in React.

We started talking through Skype and connected over email. We outlined our major business goals, they walked us through what they could offer, and we agreed on the time to start. They primarily helped with connections to the backend built, and there was a lot of frontend work as well. They made sure the UX/UI were responsive and visually appealing. It looks very good because we created a mobile-friendly website instead of an app.

We’ve started working with them on the event platform as well, which is primarily marketed towards organizations or companies that host events. We have both B2B and B2C, and this was B2B2C.

We primarily interacted with Andrew [CMO & Service Delivery, inVeritaSoft] and Andriy [Frontend Developer, inVeritaSoft]. We also had a project manager who served as the Scrum leader, an additional frontend developer, and a backend developer.

How did you come to work with inVeritaSoft?

We found them by chance. They were either recommended or they sent an email to us at an opportune time. We were in communication with a few other development companies, but we ended up choosing inVeritaSoft because they sounded the most serious.

We set a fixed price for the first project to make sure we could collaborate effectively, but the payment model is evolving. We've spent around $25,000 as of now.

We've been working with them since June 2017, but the project we originally started with them is finished. We had a strict deadline in early September. We were very happy with the engagement and have since continued our relationship.

We have several in-house developers that they’ve had to collaborate with, and they’ve done so very effectively. They are now a solidified member of our team. The work that they’ve completed has been very high quality, and we haven’t had to revisit any of their work.

At one point during the project, there was a developer on their end that was not delivering to our standards. When we notified inVeritaSoft, they worked hard to address the issue and make sure we were fully satisfied with the engagement. They gave us a few options on how to move forward, and we ended up continuing to work with this developer while working actively with the rest of the team to minimizing any negative impacts.

How did inVeritaSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been very good. They’re using Jira for task management and Scrum and Agile systems for these projects, which are very similar to those that we use. We fit very well together, and they're very professional in their approach. We also use Slack for daily communication.

When we started discussing the scope of the project, they understood what it was we were looking for right away and started working. There weren’t any problems.

It’s sometimes difficult to try out the people that they hire, because it’s dependent on the specific needs of the client. Something may be perfect for other clients but might not fit our requirements. It’s just like hiring a new employee; you’re never sure that it’s going to work, but you have to try. When addressing these minor issues, inVeritaSoft has been very in-tune with our needs and have been great about listening to our feedback.

Be specific and professional. Tell them exactly what you want and when you want it. The more information you can give them, the more they can deliver with regard to both timeliness and quality.

Overall Score They're very professional people, and they always deliver on time.
      I have recommended them in the past.

Outsourced Dev for IT Solutions Company

“[The developers] meet my expectations.”

Mid 2017 - Ongoing

InVertiaSoft provides outsourced development services to a consultancy firm, working on a project using Hybris e-commerce software. They provide developers with relevant expertize for the ongoing collaboration.

Sweden
    CEO & Founder, IT Consultancy

The developers’ work is high-quality, with the code and reports passing meticulous checks and ongoing monitoring, meeting expectations so far. Communicative, responsive, and friendly, the professional team maintain a good working relationship and are available at all times.

I’m the founder of a company that specializes in providing high-risk consultants to end customers. We’re a small company which means I tend to focus on one or two products at a time.

What challenge were you trying to address with InVeritaSoft?

I’m working with a B2B customer in the construction industry, selling products on their website using Hybris e-commerce. I needed additional resources to work with me on this project; preferably people with a documented background working at different Hybris e-commerce projects, or certified people who know this technology.

I continuously talk to them and ask them if they have certain profiles or people we are looking for. They are always willing to help and try to find what I’m looking for. So far, we didn’t expand our cooperation further, but I’m convinced sooner or later they will be able to expand and find more suitable people and we probably will continue.

I have 2 contacts, Andrew [CMO & Service Delivery, InVeritaSoft] and Orest [COO, InVeritaSoft]. I usually interact with both of them.

How did you come to work with InVeritaSoft?

They contacted me on LinkedIn and mentioned they had competency within Hybris. I responded and asked for what kind of profiles they had. Over time, by email, they started to provide me with CVs and profiles of people that looked interesting. Once I saw that they were able to provide these types of people with certain profiles, I started researching the need on the client’s side. I adopted one of their consultants to be interviewed by my end client. In the end, that person was accepted by my client.

10,000-20,000 euros [$12,250–$24,500].

We started working together in mid-2017 and the work is ongoing.

I am monitoring the developers they provided so far. I see their output and the results they produce. I scrutinize it myself; checking the reports and their code. I conduct hands-on reviews of the work they produce. They meet my expectations. I’m happy overall.

How did InVeritaSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Google Docs and email. We have a good channel on Skype where we’re able to reach each other at any time. They’re quite responsive. Being busy with various projects, I appreciate being able to ping them and quickly get a response.

The technical resources are offshore. They’re mainly located in Ukraine. I’ve also had them visit here in my office in Sweden when we started.

Their responsiveness is good; I’m always able to reach them. Their ability to find developers fairly quickly is also good. They’re friendly to interact with and are working out really well.