Deliver Inventive Solutions

InventCo Labs, is a leading Web & Mobile App Development company with our offices in USA, Singapore ,Qatar and Business Alliance in UAE. With the original idea to serve blue-chip customers with their business & enterprise requirements we served premium customers like Adidas , Porshe, Toyata, rentone etc

Our Services Includes:

1. Website Development
  2. iOS App Developent
  3. Android App Development
  4. ReactNative App Development
  5. Flutter App Development
  6. Micro Service Architecture Application Development using NodeJS
  7. MEAN Stack Development (MongoDB/ExpressJS/AngularJS/Node)
  8. MERN Stack Development (MongoDB/ExpressJS/ReactJS/Node)
  9. Laravel Application Development

Somerset , NJ 08873

ADIDAS (Singapore), PORSCHE, TOYOTA, EDENSOLUTONS (Qatar), DEJAVU

Shopping Mall App Image

Shopping Mall App

This is a multi vendor marketplace for a shopping mall where different businesses can list themsalves and can sell their products online, Also customers can navigate the floor plan of mall as well as shops available at each floor,

Queue Management System Image

Queue Management System

Mobile App based Smart Queue Management System where customers can book their ticket/appointment on the go instead of standing on the long queue. Enable for hospitals, government offices, small shops, supermarkets , mall and what not.

Food Delivery App Image

Food Delivery App

Invetcolabs are expertise in Multi Vendor Food Delivery Apps Development.

Medicine On Demand App Image

Medicine On Demand App

Inventcolabs expertise in telehealth & telemedicine app development and this is one of the portolfolio item. With our medicine on demand solution, customer can select medicines from the database & send request to nearby medicine stores. Once the order accpted then driver will be assigned for the delivery and you will get medicines on your door.

Double Dating App Image

Double Dating App

We Designed & Developed tinder style social dating apps with advanced feature of having your social friends from social media like FB, Insta connected.

Food Ordering App Image

Food Ordering App

Invencolabs designed & developed plenty of food ordering apps and this is one of the portfolio item. We developed food ordering App Based solutions where customers can easily order the food they love, get it delivered with smart tracking featurres of the delivery boy on the map. Delivery boys are having their own apps to receive orders and Restraunts are given different apps & panel to manage their orders & to

update their menues.
E-Wallet Application Image

E-Wallet Application

We designed & developed a Digital Way of transferring money to friends & family in few easy steps. Digital wallets are frequenty used apps to transfer money quickly to anywhere and we are expertise in this domain.

Delivery from Any Part of the World Image

Delivery from Any Part of the World

It is an application for customers who like any product to be purchased from any part of the world and get it delivered. Amazingly this app, is not a ecommerce but a social e-commerce where travellers from the globe will be connected when order made and they will made the purchase on behalf of you. This app comes with great features like Instant Chat, Order Tracking over Map like Uber, notifications & what not..

Mobile App Development for Telemedicine Platform

“They’re professional and do high-quality work.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

InventCo Labs handles mobile app development for a telemedical company. Following specs and requirements, they designed and built a platform that allows patients to contact doctors for consultations.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ahmed Almoustafa
Founde & Executive Director, Fastpass FZ LLE

The application successfully implements good designs, and the client is happy with it. InventCo Labs meets all timelines and milestones, addressing change requests as needed. Their team utilizes an effective project management style and is proactive in providing thorough progress reports.

I’m the executive director of Fastpass FZ LLE.

What challenge were you trying to address with InventCo Labs?

We needed help with building our mobile app.

I gave InventCo Labs the specs and requirements of the app, along with my vision for the design. They designed and developed the platform as well as provided documentation and different screen views. The app allows patients to reach out to doctors for consultations. It’s not intended for critical patient use. Currently, their team is working on another application for us.

My first contact was with a salesperson. Once the project started, the project manager became my main point of contact. There’s a team behind-the-scenes, but I’m not sure how many individuals there are.

How did you come to work with InventCo Labs?

I found InventCo Labs through Google. I hired them because I felt confident in what they had to offer.

We’ve invested $20,000, paying $10,000 for each application.

We began working together in January 2020, and the engagement is ongoing.

InventCo Labs met all the milestones and timelines. I really liked their designs. Their work is professional, and their team follows good processes. They were quick to add or tweak functionalities when requested. On top of that, they also do QA testing, which is great.

How did InventCo Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a superior job with project management. They give us weekly reports that show what they’ve completed and what the next tasks are. Their team consistently meets deadlines. Communication is mainly via email for reports, but we also use WhatsApp, Zoom, and some other tools. They’re extremely responsive.

They’re professional and do high-quality work. I’ve had no issues with them. I really appreciate the progress reports and their proactivity in always keeping me in the loop. They have excellent customer service and meet all my requirements.

No, they’re doing fine.

Review the design document thoroughly to ensure that nothing has been missed. They utilize and execute the details on that document so it is important that it’s right.

Mobile App & Web Dev/Design for Food Company

They’re always in touch. It’s amazing.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

InventCo Labs created an app for a preorder startup. Their work included design, development, and an admin panel for customer restaurants.

New Zealand
Vladimir Kolessov
Owner, FoodBerry

InventCo Labs’ work has been met with positive acclaim. The team went above and beyond the scope of work by adding extra functionality to the app at no extra cost. Customers can expect a well-organized team that executes projects with professional tact.

FoodBerry is a preorder system for restaurants. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with InventCo Labs?

We needed help with app development.

I gave them a technical description and discussed everything about the mobile application with the manager from their side. They also developed a web admin panel for customer restaurants. They did both design and development.

I have a main point of contact on their side. We communicate through WhatsApp.

How did you come to work with InventCo Labs?

I found a lot of companies in the beginning and sent my technical description to all of them. I chose InventCo because they sent me a lot of screenshots of what the app could look like, and they gave me more than a standard design. I told them initially that I didn’t have a big budget, and they gave me some ideas to develop the app quickly and at a low cost.

We’ve spent around $5,000 on their services so far.

We started working with InventCo in February 2020, and we’re almost done. They sent me the latest version yesterday, and we’ve started testing it. I’m hoping to launch it to market next week. We plan to continue working with them for a long time. They’ve built my project, and they know everything about it. They did it perfectly, and I want them to support it.

InventCo has done more than I asked for. My first technical description didn’t include certain functionalities, and they developed those without increasing the price. They understood that it would make the app work better.

How did InventCo Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always in touch, despite our time difference. They start work at around 3 p.m. our time, and they’re constantly in touch from then until midnight. They reply quickly and do any changes we ask for.

We have frequent calls, and I usually send them videos of any issues I find on the app. They send me the changes by the next day. We chat through WhatsApp.

InventCo is much better in comparison to other companies.  They’re always in touch. It’s amazing.

No, nothing comes to mind.

They gave me a big discount. Normally, an application like mine couldn’t be developed for less than $10,000–$15,000.
    I’ve recommended them to all my friends who’ve started companies.

Mobile App Dev & Web Dev for Online Solutions Company

"They took care of the hardest part, and they always give us options to choose from."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

After conducting research, InventCo Labs developed a native iOS app using Swift and a native Android mobile app using Kotlin. Additionally, they developed a web app and a backend system using AWS.

United Arab Emirates
Technical Director, Online Solutions Company

Making themselves available, InventCo Labs has been able to deliver more than satisfactory results. The team has extensive domain knowledge, and their trustworthiness has made for a smooth process. A thorough partner, they have conducted useful analyses and increased the internal bandwidth.

I’m the technical director of a Dubai company working on multiple e-commerce solutions, mostly B2B. Online on-demand solutions are the crux of our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with InventCo Labs?

We started working on a business-to-consumer (B2C) food delivery solution in 2019, and we reached out to InventCo Labs to help us. The problem statement we got was around the food business, specifically around food wastage.

We came up with the idea, and InventCo Labs helped us with the entire scope, especially with the functional features. They also did some research on specific ideas that we could implement. They prepared a technical solution in the beginning, and they were involved until the end of the delivery.

They developed a web app and a native iOS and Android mobile app. The majority of our user traffic is planned for the mobile app. They used Swift for iOS and Kotlin for Android. We have a middleware backend system using the AWS infrastructure.

The product is currently a pilot, and they’re assisting us in ironing out some of the issues. They’re our technical partner, and they’re leading this project for our company.

Rishabh (Managing Director) is my counterpart. I’ve been working with him directly on the business side, and there are a couple of technical people with whom I review the technical designs of the application.

How did you come to work with InventCo Labs?

It was difficult to choose them in the beginning because they’d just started a couple of years back. As soon as we started, I could see the depth of knowledge of their people.

They were a bit overpriced. We found vendors that were willing to do it for less, but we went ahead with InventCo Labs because they understood our business.

We started working with InventCo Labs in February 2019. They’re still involved in this project, working on maintenance and other on-demand solutions.

The outcome has been pretty good. Our stakeholders are confident in what we’ve achieved so far. InventCo Labs is always available. We had some issues outside of working days, and their availability was commendable.

I think they’ve only been in business for 3–4 years, but they’ve matured pretty well. My experience has been good so far. We gained trust in them as we went on, and it's gone pretty well.

How did InventCo Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Rishabh is my main contact, and my conversations with him have been very smooth. He understands the business in-depth. There were a few hiccups in the beginning because of changes in our requirements.

We didn’t set hard deadlines in the beginning, and we changed the scope of the project. The delivery was smooth after we finalized the scope. In the end, we were happy and they were happy. There were a lot of changes in the implementation and in the design, which derailed us a little bit.

I’m impressed with their domain knowledge. We talked to them about our business and gave them some of the keywords, and they did the research for us. InventCo Labs came up with an entire analysis, and we just needed to pick some of the options.

They took care of the hardest part, and they always give us options to choose from. This made for a very smooth transition when we had to build the solution.

As the technical director, it’s always good for me to have multiple options to choose from, rather than defining a business and technical strategy, and then having the provider execute it. They made that part very easy.

I wish they would have quoted us a lower price in the beginning, but the quality they’ve produced justifies the cost.

After you give them the problem statement, they will take care of the entire solution, from analysis to execution.

Overall Score I love working with them, and I’m considering starting a new project.

Mobile App Dev for Sports Marketing Company

“InventCo Labs is helpful and proactive. In fact, it feels like we’re working together as one unified team.”

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

InventCo Labs handles mobile app development services for a sports marketing company. They built the platform for iOS and it's now in a beta testing phase. Their team integrated APIs and PayPal into the app.

Singapore
Raphael Reich
Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Dejavu Consulting Pte. Ltd.

The engagement has been smooth and flawless. The partner is happy with the excellent work and their partnership with InventCo Labs. Their team conducts weekly calls to discuss milestones and updates, making collaboration seamless. They're proactive, organized, and pay close attention to detail.

I’m the co-founder and managing partner of Dejavu Consulting Pte. Ltd., a sports marketing and events company. We’re widening the scope and including IT and a little digital marketing work as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with InventCo Labs?

We were looking for a mobile app developer to build one of our projects.

InventCo Labs developed our mobile sports running app; it’s a fitness challenge platform. The app tracks users’ steps and converts them into virtual currency. We finished development in early March and are now in the testing phase. We’ll soon be rolling out the beta version of the app and looking to get up to 5,000 users to test it. Then, we’re going to take the feedback into consideration and move from there.

Right now, the app is only for iOS. However, we have a blueprint and InventCo Labs is working on a product that’ll be for both iOS and Android. They did a lot of API integrations because there’s a marketplace within the app. We have product feeds that are also integrated.

My CTO identified some of the things that we wanted to have and InventCo Labs helped us integrate what we wanted, including a PayPal function. Once we’re happy with the overall solution, they’ll continue with maintenance.

We worked with a project manager and their assistant.

How did you come to work with InventCo Labs?

They were referred to me on LinkedIn through a business associate who has previously worked with them. We shortlisted a few companies and had some good discussions with them. When it came down to two companies, we chose InventCo Labs because they quickly grasped our vision and added to it. We’re not disappointed in our choice.

We’ve invested between $20,000–$30,000.

We started working together in September 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We’re very happy with the overall project and the work they’ve done. Our relationship is good, and we treat them as a technical partner. InventCo Labs had been on board with any technical challenges we’ve had. They’ve done an excellent job.

How did InventCo Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is excellent. We have weekly calls with the project manager; he’s great. He's been with us from the start and makes sure we’re always updated. InventCo Labs is very focused on structure. We have project milestones, and they meet them accordingly. Their team is very proactive, and they prepared a very detailed scope of work. Their work has been top-notch.

InventCo Labs is helpful and proactive. In fact, it feels like we’re working together as one unified team. Their team is much more experienced than us when it comes to technical matters. They told us what would work, what wouldn’t, and suggested changes we should consider. Also, they pay close attention to detail.

Everything has been pretty flawless and smooth. I can’t think of anything for them to improve.

I recommend working with them. Our engagement has been perfect. My advice is to give them a chance and see how they can add value to it.

Overall Score It was a very pleasant experience.
    They didn’t miss a deadline.
    They had value for money compared to the other companies we looked at.
    I was really happy with them.
    I referred them to an ex-colleague of mine who’s looking to develop an app.

Mobile App Dev for Cloud Technologies Company

"Their scopes of work are professional and impressive. They give us a very detailed view of what they will deliver."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

InventCo Labs built a native mobile app for a cloud services company. The app uses MySQL and Laravel. They’re now working on a web app with e-commerce capabilities.

Doha, Qatar
Founder, Cloud Technologies Company

The design, code, and documentation delivered by InventCo Labs so far have met expectations, potentially leading to more work in the future. InventCo Labs maintains a high level of communication and professionalism in their workflows, further impressing the client.

I am the founder of a company that focuses on cloud services.

What challenge were you trying to address with InventCo Labs?

We were looking for someone to help us with mobile application development.

We reached out to InventCo Labs to support us in implementing a grocery application for a customer. It was a native application for both Android and iOS. From a database level, the system was developed on MySQL, and the framework was Laravel. InventCo Labs supplied the wireframes as well as the development.

InventCo Labs has become our reference to any related applications that involve e-commerce and customer experience. One of our clients wants to have a full-fledged web application with e-commerce capability. This is something that we are going to work on with them in the future.

We work with several people. We have a project manager as a point of contact and work with a designer. The designer initially handled the wireframes and development. We haven’t been in touch with the developers yet.

How did you come to work with InventCo Labs?

Initially, I was looking for technical support in building a native application. After searching for companies online, I contacted three or four companies and asked for proposals. Out of the ones we received, the most interesting one was from InventCo Labs.

Their proposal was very detailed, and the level of conversation we had with them showed us they were people who listen and can translate what they are talking about in a document. We received some cheaper prices, but we wanted the quality to be there as well. That’s why we went with InventCo Labs.

We started working with them 2–3 months ago.

We’re still working with InventCo Labs on the first couple of projects that we engaged them for.

So far, it has all been amazing in terms of document quality, details, analysis, requirement gathering. It has all been fantastic. We have yet to see the development and code reviews, but we will have a better view of that in the next couple of months.

We want to see how it goes from start to end. If things go as smoothly as expected, it is definitely going to be an ongoing relationship.

How did InventCo Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

It is pretty good. They use a web tool that has project sheets and timelines that reflect everything on it. InventCo Labs is quite active. They send meeting minutes. Our communication is clear, and we don’t get lost with a single point of contact.

Their scopes of work are professional and impressive. They give us a very detailed view of what they will deliver, which has been the most important thing. We don’t just get a rough scope; we get a very detailed view, down to the bottom color of what we’re getting.

Not so far, to be honest. If I catch something, I will definitely let them know, but I hope they are as perfect as they have been in the beginning so that we can have a fruitful relationship.

Understanding the customer’s requirements and how to translate those into a technical product is a very important thing. I think this should be the main focus, along with the customer experience and what the customer wants. I hope to see that with every engagement we work on whether it is with a partner, customer, or vendor.