Mobile application development company

Since 2011 Intrepid IT Services is providing Mobile application development service to its clients.

With more than 9 years of experience, Intrepid is providing its services to a wide range of industry including Healthcare, Education, Sports and other industies.

With a devoted Software development group such as Intrepid, you can really utilize innovation for what it's intended to do: to achieve organization targets and distinguish territories for the extension all the more rapidly.

Furthermore, most of the IT help that Intrepid provide today is intended to be effectively powerful and crafted to expand efficiency, extracting resources into exceedingly effective administration that endeavors to give you the most ideal return.

Mobile App Development:

From idea to delivery, Intrepid covers the entire process of mobile app development. No matter how complex your requirements are, Intrepid leverage its knowledge in app development to deliver you the best.

Web Development:

Intrepid's web development service focus in delivering customizable, scalable and flexible solutions that helps you increase productivity, enhance your global outreach and deliver compelling customer experience.

Digital Marketing:

With years of experience in digital marketing, Intrepid IT Services can provide a perfect solution for your online marketing. Right from choosing the perfect marketing strategy for your business to delivering results, Intrepid will take care of the complete process.

• Kences Towers, 5E, no 1, Ramakrishna St, T. Nagar
    Chennai, TN 600017

We have majority of the clients in Healthcare and Education sector. Some of the Key clients for Intrepid are MEDALL and SPELLBEE INTERNATIONAL. We do work with other sectors like Sports and Fitness, Travel and Leisure and much more. Our client portfolio will elaborate on the Works we have done and the results we were able to deliver to the clients.
Minits Image

Minits

Application: Minits

Platform: Mobile Application

Technology Stack:  Angular 8, Ionic 4(Front End), Node (Nest Framework), Mogo DB (Backend), Aws (Server).

About the Project: Minits is an innovative startup which is focusing on a developing a interest based social media. The application has various topics where user can

choose specific topic and follow them for latest news and trending contents. The application will also allow the user to create content on their interesting topics. The contents can be of a video, image, link or a simple discussion.

We have developed a full-fledged application with all the features of a social media application; we have created options in the application for users to easily login and access the contents. The algorithm of the application is correctly calibrated to make sure all the user gets the right content for them.

The Outcome: We were able to deploy the application to the beta version of play store within 3 months from the date of commencement. The application is highly optimized to deliver contents faster and accurate.

The application is currently in the beta version and is been tested by more than 200+ users and the application is handling more than 10k + post. The application is loading at a lightning speed at 200 milliseconds.

Client Review: Client has reviewed us on Clutch and you can find that in the review section of our profile.

22 Yards Image

22 Yards

Application: 22 Yards

Platform: Android and iOS

Technology Stack: Ionic Framework and Angular Js (Front End), Node Js and Mongo DB (Backend).

About the Project: 22Yards is a mobile application which serves as a tool for cricket players to find the relevant talent near

them and connect with them to play and improve their sports.

We

developed this application from scratch with all the necessary features to enhance the user experience. Application also has some other features like Live Scoring, Opponent Team request, Ground slots booking etc. . . .

The Outcome: The application is very successful in India; it has more than 100K regular users with more than 2000 ground slots booking everyday and 10k+ request in on a daily basis.

Spellbee International Image

Spellbee International

Application: Spellbee International

Platform: Web application

Technology Stack:  Angular 6(Front End), PHP and MySQL (Backend)

About the Project: Spellbee is an Educational organization which conducts English learning course and competitive examination for school students. We developed them with a custom ERP solution for

the entire team to manage their day to day activities.

We have automated all the departments of the company which includes marketing and sales, Operations, Finance, Logistics, Admin and management. There is a school and student portal also integrated with the ERP for seamless flow of data between the clients and the company.

The Outcome: The application is currently operated by more than 100+ employees and it has more than 700 schools and 150 thousand students registered and regularly using the application.

Spellbee international is very happy with our service and we are continuously working with them for other related works like educational games app, Online assessment portal, E-Learning portal etc. . . .

Client Review: “The application has helped us to simplify our process and concentrate more on the core business rather than working in communication issues.” – Kanimozhi Arasi, Spellbee International.

Medall Image

Medall

Application: Medall

Platform: Mobile application

Technology Stack: Native Android (Front end), Node and Mongo DB (Backend)

About the Project: Medall is a medical diagnostic center in India with more than 186 diagnostic labs across the country. Medall needed to develop a mobile application for aggregation of freelance and

part time Phlebotomists.

We developed the application which will help all the phlebotomist to register and login to the application. Admin will have options to create new job (camps) and the nearby phlebotomist will be notified and who can accept and visit the camps. We have also included the accounts section for the phlebotomist

The Outcome: The application is currently in the beta testing phase and will be launched to the play store very soon. The application has been tested with more than 500+ users and the application performance is optimized to give the best results.

Custom Social Media Application for Entrepreneur

"Their input has helped the app evolve into what it is today."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Intrepid is designing and developing a hybrid mobile app for the social media and knowledge sharing space. They’ve been a partner since the beginning, consulting on features and future development plans.

Sharjha, United Arab Emirates
Sundarabalaji Kishore
Founder, Minits Inc.

Providing comprehensive development services and expertise, Intrepid has helped bring the application from theory to reality. Additionally, their flexible communication and willingness to adapt to changing requirements has resulted in a smooth collaboration. Customers can expect a thorough parent.

I’m the founder and product owner of Minits, Inc., a social and knowledge sharing app similar to Quora. Mainly, users can share content with like-minded people and discover content based on their interests. We connect people around their wants and interests.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intrepid?

I started working on this platform in the past 4–5 months, and Intrepid has been working with me for quite a while now, supporting me in front- and backend development activities for the app.

Intrepid is developing a hybrid app using Ionic. This involves AngularJS on the frontend and Node.js on the backend, with MongoDB as the database.

I started our relationship by explaining my idea, which involved them signing an NDA. We had a small storyboarding session on how they’d go about doing things and how we could develop different aspects and functions of the application. I had shared my thoughts and some bits of information and did some whiteboarding myself. They came back with their input on that and created more professional designs, which brought my idea to life to a large extent. I had a round of discussions with their team after that about how we could go about the implementation and which platform would be best for building the app.

We spent around two weeks in the primary discussions phase, focusing on how we could keep pace with the latest technologies used by platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. That helped me a lot since I’m from a manufacturing background, not a technical one. My product filled a gap in the social arena, and I needed someone I could work with for the foreseeable future. Intrepid gave me that confidence.

They’ve been open and vocal about their ideas, giving their input on how to do various features. It’s been more or less like a partnership. Both of us have brainstormed on it.

I’m working with one frontend developer and two backend developers from their team, along with the CEO and the CTO of Intrepid.

How did you come to work with Intrepid?

They have good SEO for the Chennai region, where I’m from. I’m based in UAE, but I keep going back there because it’s a short distance away. I was searching for good companies there that had a very competitive rate. The initial thought process was to go with an Upwork freelancer, but working with a single developer rather than liaising with an entire team would have been difficult. With Intrepid being from Chennai, I thought it would be easy for me to meet them and sit down to discuss whatever needed to be done upfront.

I approached a few other companies, but Intrepid gave me a lot more confidence than the others did. Their team is close-knit, and I got to sit with the CEO and CTO. They were very vocal in the initial discussions about how they wanted the app to be. Rather than just taking ideas from my end, they gave their input as well.

I’ve paid them 5 lakh Indian rupees ($7,068 USD) upfront, and I’ll be making another payment of 3 lakh ($4,240 USD later. Other than that, I’ve invested quite a lot in the app in that I bought the domain and paid for AWS.

We started working with Intrepid in August 2019, and it’s ongoing. Progress was a bit slow in the beginning, but it’s picked up pace since then. The main problem with bringing any idea to reality is that there are a lot of iterations. We had to undergo a lot of iterations to make the app more appealing regarding UI, as well as decide what platform to use.

The MVP version is done, and I’ll be pushing for beta in a week or two. I’m hoping that I’ll have it up and running in production by this month’s end or the beginning of next month. I’m planning to release it on both iOS and Android.

I’ve only been circulating the app among friends for now, but people who’ve used the product have all given me good opinions about it. The only issue, as with any startup social platform, is that we need content, and we need users to post that content. Solving that is a bit of a challenge, and I’m still working on it. Hopefully, once the beta is out and circulated amongst more people, I’ll have better clarity and get more content. I plan to release it into production and have more users who enjoy the content of the app, rather than just coming to post something.

How did Intrepid perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve completed their work on time. There was a bit of a lag in the initial phase because of the number of iterations, but that was because of the changes I requested. Overall, Intrepid supported me in getting up and running. Now, I’m a bit ahead of schedule, and the app is more or less in the review-ready state. Once the beta is out in circulation, I’ll have something solid on my hands.

I communicate with Intrepid on a daily basis with updates on their progress. They also send me debugged SDK builds every 2–3 days. If work is more extensive, those can take around a week, but I’m well-informed about it beforehand. With them, I’m able to plan and tell them which features are a priority and which aren’t. They complete those features, and we go through a testing phase after that. Once I approve the work, we move on to the next one.

I worked on another product using freelancers and a different team, and they put most of the work on me. When I gave them an idea, they’d ask me for a drawing and do whatever I said. I was the product manager, and I do agree that it was all supposed to come from me, but, given their experience, I expected them to give input from their end on how users would interact with the app. Quite a lot of other freelancers and teams I’ve worked with didn’t give me any input for my product.

Intrepid, on the other hand, comes back and tells me if a particular functionality won’t work well and asks me to reconsider. I’ve discussed their ideas with other people, and it turns out they were right, and that those functions wouldn’t have been used much. Their input has helped the app evolve into what it is today.

I had a sit-down with their team recently to discuss where the product should go down the line. They submitted a questionnaire to their friends and colleagues and got feedback about how people perceived the app. That was a great insight for me. They didn’t need to do it, but they did anyway.

There were a lot of delays initially because of iterations that had to be done. The communication was a bit laggy then, but that was because I was traveling abroad. The daily updates I mentioned weren’t there in the initial stages, and I had to push them to do it. Initially, they’d give me a big update every 4–5 days, and I checked everything, which was a huge load. The updates are now much more regular. I think they should give other customers the same kind of updates they’re giving me.

Clients should explain their ideas clearly to them and wait for Intrepid’s input. They brainstorm among themselves on how to go about it and then come back with their thoughts about the product. They’re professionals in terms of UX design and they do their research on other products on the market.

Overall Score They take extra steps to help me out.
    They’ve been on schedule, and even a bit ahead.
    I’d give them a 6 if I could. The same services would’ve cost me 2–3 times more with a US company.
    Whenever they send an update, they send footnotes along with it about the points they completed.
    I did refer them to a friend, who started a project with Intrepid and is now really satisfied.

Mobile App Dev for Cricket Data Aggregator

“They always stuck to the agreed cost, even when there was extra work needed on a feature.”

Intrepid IT Services designed and developed location-based mobile apps for Android and iOS for cricket players. They continue to enhance the apps’ functionality.

Adithya Ravi
Managing Director, Cricket Data Aggregator

Within four months, the Android version of the app garnered 30,000 downloads and reached peak popularity among local users. Despite some delays, Intrepid IT Services’ expertise, competitive pricing, and eagerness to help continue to impress.

We provide a mobile app for cricket data aggregation. I’m the managing director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intrepid IT Services?

We needed help with developing a mobile app that would allow users to see who’s playing near their location and join cricket playouts.

Intrepid IT Services developed our app for Android and iOS. They’ve worked with me from the very early stages. We’re currently working on a scoring module and an auction one.

Currently, there are 4–5 people from Intrepid IT Services working on my project, including a backend developer, a UI designer, and a team leader.

How did you come to work with Intrepid IT Services?

I found them through a reference from a digital marketing company. We started with a small project. I was happy with their work, so I decided to continue our collaboration.

We’ve spent 1,000,000 Indian rupees (approximately $14,500 USD).

I started working with Intrepid IT Services one year ago. We’re currently working on the third update.

After a lot of testing, we launched the Android app to the Play Store four months ago. Currently, it’s the biggest cricket app in our city with close to 30,000 downloads.

How did Intrepid IT Services perform from a project management standpoint?

Intrepid IT Services is almost always on schedule. I’m in constant touch with their team through email, WhatsApp, and calls. We’re both based in Chennai, so we meet face to face once a week. They’ve been okay with hiring additional professionals to help us out with this project. I look forward to having more projects with them.

Intrepid IT Services has a talented and young team that delivers projects on time, which is hard to find. They always stuck to the agreed cost, even when there was extra work needed on a feature. I had a bad experience with another developer who asked for more money for every small change I requested.

I would’ve been a bit happier if they were on point with the delivery schedule. I don’t have other complaints so far.

Clients can trust them with whatever’s on their mind.

Certain features were delayed by 1–2 weeks.
    I’ve compared their prices with quotes from 2–3 competitors. Intrepid IT Services’ pricing is neither expensive nor cheap, but they’re worth the money.
    I’ve been working with them for a long time, and I’m impressed with their work.
    I’ve already referred them to a relative who needed a website.

Phlebotomy Tracking Dev for Provider

"It was a nice smooth transition."

Oct. 2019 - Feb. 2020

A diagnostic services provider hired Intrepid IT Services to aide with its phlebotomy process. They built a web and mobile app that handles recruitment, screening, acceptance, and payment.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Shanmuga Sundaram
Manager IT, Medall Health Care

The process of development was smooth, as the team at Intrepid IT Services was accommodating and delivered the product on time. Although the project wasn't launched yet because of COVID-19, they're optimistic about its success.

Medall Health care P Ltd. is the south India's one of the Biggest Organisation doing diagnostic services. I am working here as consultant Manager IT.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intrepid IT Services?

Servicing the customer better and sourcing the phlebotomy on demand. with cost effective is built in.

We sourced through the web. after screening 4 or 5 Vendor we chose this vendor

We need to recruit the freelance phlebotomy Based on the requirement while we conducting the camp. objective of the project is starts from the recruitment, Screening, notification of the work and the their acceptance and the payment settlement - We need to develop this on the web as well as in Mobile app.

I was speaking with Sunil initially latter Coordinating with Vishnu.

This is developed internally for the organisation purpose. Still it not launched for the recruitment since covid-19 Lock down.

It was nice smooth transition

Delivery on time, If there is any change from our in the work flow accepting with lessor commercial and delivering it on time.

no commets

commitment toward the delivery
    meeting our expectation
    Deliver the Requirement.
    nice to work with them

Strategy Translation Software for SaaS Business

"They were always cooperative, friendly, and never once said no."

Oct. 2017 - Sept. 2018

Intrepid IT Services developed strategy translation software for a SaaS business. They focused on the front- and backend construction of the software using given requirements.

Pradeep Henry
Founder, Goodscore Labs

The team delivered reliable software that's now in its pre-launch phase. They collaborated directly through a senior technical expert who acted as the project manager.

Founder of Goodscore Labs, a strategy translation SaaS startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intrepid IT Services?

To develop strategy translation SaaS.

Reliable software.

Found via online search. Selected based on understanding that they had the technical capability.

We gave them:

1. Complete requirements
  2. User interface design on hi-fidelity UI template, for entire software.

They did the front-end and back-end development.

One senior technical expert, one front-end developer, and others based on need.

Pre-customer, pre-funding stage.

Project management was done by the senior technical expert.

They were always cooperative, friendly, and never once said no.

If they improve project management and resource availability, they can deliver on time.