We're a creative digital agency

Interactive9 is synonymous with amazing business results, and we’re the spike that ignites business results many entrepreneurs dreams. We didn’t just delve into the digital agency space. Instead, we constantly observed the growing need for an expert web design agency, and we deemed it fit to meet these needs.

We started as a hosting company SSDPage and later moved into web design and branding agency. When you think about bridging the gap between your current startup and your business goals, Interactive9 comes to mind.

Our team keeps updating their skills and investing in gaining more knowledge because the world of technology keeps evolving. Our priority remains to cause your brand to achieve its goals through bespoke and efficient digital strategies.

We’re a team of 5 passionate digital experts who understands that our brand is being driven by our passion, commitment and quest to creating stellar business results for our clients.

Round Rock, TX
  • Stratford Ct, Round Rock,
    Round Rock, TX 78664

We’re credible. Our parent company SSDPage(link to ssdpage.com) is a webhosting company with over 1500+ clients and has been featured on CNET, thenextweb, mashable, androidstudio and other press.

Our team worked with big brands such as Dell,  Vast, UnderArmour, and Hyundai.

Secure Web Hosting for Freelance Web Developer

"I have confidence in Interactive9’s knowledge of how to run a secure server."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Interactive9 provides ongoing web hosting services for a freelance web developer. They also install cPanel SSL certificates and run malware scanners.

Candler, North Carolina
Stan Williams
Owner, Stan Williams Website Design

Website load times have increased markedly since the engagement began. Interactive9's expert team inspires confidence throughout the project because of their understanding of malware and data security. Their responsiveness and helpfulness make them a valuable partner.

I’m a freelance web developer and the sole proprietor of my company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Interactive9?

I needed hacker-proof web hosting and an SSL certificate installed.

I want to be able to build websites that are as secure and safe as possible.

I came across them on SourceForge.com.

Interactive9 installs cPanel SSL certificates and provides secure web hosting.

I have one main point of contact for project support.

I feel secure in sending my clients to sites I’ve developed on their infrastructure. I know they won’t be exposed to malware because of the extra steps taken (e.g., malware scanners) by Interactive9. The sites are fast loading and secure so it’s safe to conduct business without worrying about data being compromised. I have confidence in Interactive9’s knowledge of how to run a secure server.

Their project management is professional and effective. I file support tickets when there’s an issue, and my contact is always helpful and responsive. He’s quite knowledgeable.

Interactive9 provides fast response times and a willingness to help when needed.

None I can think of at this time. The new incarnation of this company is just getting started. If it’s managed as well as it always has been, then I feel certain they will continue to have me as a loyal customer.

Overall Score They deserve the highest rating.
    I'm very satisfied with the speed, responsiveness, and willingness to help.
    Price is quite reasonable for the quality of work.
    I'm happy with their knowledge.
    I plan to refer them to anyone who needs their services.

Web Design for Digital Marketing Agency

"Everything was delivered on time."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Interactive9 developed various sales pages for a website.

Huntsville, Alabama
Rob Boirun
CEO, PopNet Media LLC.

The pages attracted the attention of existing and potential customers. The team’s communication skills were a highlight.

PopNet Media - CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Interactive9?

I hired Sai to work on some landing sales pages that we needed.

To create an engaging and converting sales page offering a few of our services.

Good qualifications. Then good communication before we started which made me comfortable about his ability.

Sales page creation. Sai created 3 pages to help sell our new service along with a samples page.

Developer

Yes, because of the new sales pages we were able to get existing clients along with new customers into our new offer.

Pretty simple, via email.

Communication. Everything was delivered on time.

Not sure.

Overall Score Impressed
    Easy
    Very affordable
    Turned out as expected.
    Will be using again also.