Custom desktop/mobile/web software development
We are an offshore software development and IT consulting company with headquarters and software development center located in St.Petersburg, Russia. Our company provides custom application and database development, web programming and mobile software development for our customers worldwide.
INTELLIGENCE-SOFT software department was created in 1994 and since that time it successfully operates in the international offshore software development market providing our customers with reasonably priced high quality software products and services. At an early period of company’s history INTELLIGENCE-SOFT engineers became one of the most proficient groups in Prolog programming and Artificial intelligence technologies due to the close collaboration with Danish software house Prolog Development Center – the developer of world famous PDC Prolog, Turbo Prolog and Visual Prolog.
Later INTELLIGENCE-SOFT expanded its area of interests and involved software professionals having significant experience in various technologies from the development of mobile applications for smartphones and tablets to the building of big corporate information systems and web-portals.
In these latter days most of our projects are related with various Internet technologies including the development of web-based applications, e-commerce and content management solutions, CRM and workflow systems, migration of legacy corporate information systems to modern mobile platforms or to the cloud environment.
Our clientele consists of private companies located in Western Europe, USA and Canada including software development and IT consulting companies, aviation and industrial enterprises, financial and insurance companies, wholesale firms, real estate and travel agencies.
Purpose: Desktop application for engineering and assessment of Pressure Boundary Bolted Flange Joint Assemblies
Technologies used: C#, Compact SQL, Telerik Reporting, Telerik UI
Description: Joint Component Assessment Software is a desktop software application designed for engineers who are engaged in the industry of bolted flange joint components. These components can be used then in heavy industry, machinery, chemical industry, oil and gas field operation. Application automates joint components parameters calculation and represents results in affordable format – as graphs and spreadsheets. There are also a number of supplementary features including live display of any parameter change effect, data exchange through secure API, selection of standard flange types from built-in materials library, reports export in PDF format and more.
INTELLIGENCE-SOFT software engineers developed a number of web portals for US companies including telecommunication, construction, e-commerce, insurance companies and educational institutions. Each completed project included following tasks:
- Custom DotNetNuke (DNN) skins development from sketches, prepared by 3rd party graphic design company. Skinning is one of the basic features of DNN architecture. It provides web site owner with manageable way to separate application logic/content from its visual presentation
- The development of custom DNN navigation components (AJAX-based “accordion-style” menu, secondary navigation components). Each of these non-standard components may be implemented as either ASP.NET Web control (.ascx) and placed into required position inside web site skin or as a DNN custom module.
- The development of custom DNN modules implementing client’s web site specific functionality. Each of these custom modules consists of module-specific databases, user’s web interface and admin’s web interface. These modules can be easily added, edited, deleted, restored, moved around on any page, or transferred to other pages.
- Customization of DNN standard modules (Documents, User Management, Login/Logout, etc.) and 3rd party modules (Image Gallery, Projects Portfolio, etc.) to meet client’s specific requirements. Customization may affect module’s functionality (business logic), its visual representation (user interface) or its database structure.
- DotNetNuke core, modules and databases installation and setup on target server.
- Web site structure creation and setup, filling web site with content.
Technologies used: C#, ASP.NET, DotNetNuke, ADO.NET, Windows Server, MS SQL Server
Customer company provides field services to insurance companies requiring property assessments.
Web based application, developed by Intelligence-Soft programmers, supports entire workflow of the assessment beginning from the creation of inspection ticket, which indicates that an insurance firm is requesting that the assessment company conduct an inspection of a property. Once new ticket is created, an administrative official at the assessment company logs in to the application, reviews new ticket and assigns it to a home inspector. The home inspector visits a property and conducts an inspection of the property. Using our web-based application the inspector fills in inspection forms thus describing real estate object to be assessed. The set of inspection forms include very detailed descriptions of construction, electrical equipment, heating, plumbing, fire protection and much more – totally 12 forms with several dozens of individual fields in each of them.
Once inspection report for the property is completed the inspector marks it as ready for review. The inspection report is reviewed by the administrative official and flagged as completed. The underwriter (insurance firm contact) is notified by email that the specific ticket and report are ready for review. An insurance firm can log in to the application and review all the tickets they’ve created, identify which ones have been completed and get detailed assessment report.
Technologies used: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server