The UK's Leading Digital Marketing Agency!

intalyse are a UK based digital marketing agency founded in 1997 by Shaun Parker, giving us over 10 years experience at the forefront of digital marketing.

We specialize in all areas of digital marketing offering bespoke integrated marketing solutions encompassing organic search engine optimisation, paid search management, and conversion rate optimisation.

Today's digital marketing can be a fierce playing field with stiff competition but our technical expertise is second to none and our passion for marketing drives our success. So contact us today to discover how we can help your business succeed in today's digital marketplace.

1997

Virgin

Sony

Cartoon Network

Online Marketing for Children's Entertainment Company

"[T]hey pretty much take care of everything marketing-wise online."

High Position provides full marketing services, including SEO, PPC, and Google AdWords campaigns to increase business for a children’s entertainment company's website.

Managing Director, Children's Entertainment Company

The team is always willing to try new things, sometimes working beyond the scope of their fees. High Position assigns a project manager to facilitate communication and organisation. The team has helped the company to grow and receive more clients.

Please describe your company.

We’re a children’s entertainment company, and we supply mainly discount party games, magic, sports, and teenage parties.

What is your role and responsibilities?

My role here is managing director.

What was your goal for working with High Position?

High Position took care of all our online marketing and all of our digital media.

They do SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay per click], GDN [Google Display Network] and, to some extent, a little bit of CRO [Conversion Rate Optimization]. Even if we wanted to explore a bit more of places like Facebook, they would still get involved and handle those campaigns for us as well. So, they pretty much take care of everything marketing-wise online

What was your process for selecting High Position with which to work?

I was using another company here in the U.K., probably a good six or seven years ago, and someone actually recommended them to me. I was losing a bit of faith with the company I was with, and I thought I’d give these guys a try.

I’ve kind of moved around High Position, having different account managers, different SEO guys taking over, and Chris [Ainsworth, High Position's senior SEO consultant] has been our SEO guy now for four to five of those years. So, that was my main reason, just recommendation really, and we were just looking for somebody new.

It was about $140,000. We’ve grown with them, actually. We were obviously a lot smaller, and they’ve given us the scope to grow.

Is the work ongoing?

Absolutely.

Digital Marketing for Promotional Calendar Company

"Everything they’ve done has really worked for us and really helped us immensely."

High Position provided SEO for the B2B promotion of business calendars with the specific goal of achieving higher search engine ranking. The team also works on keyword identification and PPC campaigns.

Marketing Manager, B2B Promotional Calendar Company

The team is reliable, professional, and able to advise on a variety of marketing topics. High Position has dramatically improved website visibility and provides regular project reports with recommendations and strategies. They are willing to work beyond their monthly fee and time allocation.

We manufacture, create, and publish promotional business calendars. They are business-to-business promotional items used as educating products for our customers.

We’ve been established for more than 100 years. We are a family business. We now are the main producer of promotional calendars in the U.K.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the marketing manager. I’m responsible for all of the marketing activity, which includes search engine optimization, website, and digital media as well.

What was your goal for working with High Position?

We just want to get our website ranked and get it placed in the top position on Google. It’s about the optimization of our site and driving business through Google. We feel that people when they’re looking for products will Google something, and it’s a constant requirement to know what to call the products and what the key terms are so potential customers can find us.

We have a small PPC [pay-per-click] campaign with them, but we focus primarily on the SEO, and we’re looking at developing some CRO [conversion rate optimization] work with them as well. They do advise us heavily on anything that we’re doing.

About 18 ago, we launched a new website. We’ve rolled out an affiliate partner site. We work very closely with them in an advisory capacity to help us on any new activity that affects our website.

What was your process for selecting High Position with which to work?

I think we had a tender, and they won the project. We used to work with them a long time ago. We left High Position for a short time and used a different company. I’ve only been doing the job briefly, so my predecessor was involved in the pitching and the contract.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was $10,000 to $50,000, [which means] we’re at £10,000 to £12,000 per year

When was the work completed?

It’s ongoing work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don’t have stats I could accredit to them as individuals because we would want to take credit for that ourselves. The visibility of our website has grown dramatically during the last year to 18 months because of the result of the work that they’ve done with us.

I can’t give you any figures. Everything they’ve done has really worked for us and really helped us immensely.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Chris [Ainsworth, managing partner at High Position] has been great on advising us on everything. We’ve been more than happy with them. They’re an excellent company. They offer good value and excellent advice.

We constantly monitor a lot of different things. We get a monthly report from them, which we read in detail. We adjust strategies from those reports. They make recommendations as well.

Is there anything unique or special about High Position that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

They’re very dedicated, and they give beyond our monthly allowance of time and resource. Individually, they are professional. They are highly skilled professionals. They go beyond the contract. They seem always be one up on everything that’s current. They know what they’re talking about. We get excellent value. They’re friendly. They’re very accommodating.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

First off, High Position is a good company to use. Develop good communication with them. If there’s something particularly that you want of your business that’s important to you – if you tell them they really listen. Communication was important to us, and we told them how we want to communicate and they listened entirely.

I don’t think so. It would be nice if it didn’t cost so much, but you get what you pay for in the end.