.NET & IoT service provider

INT24 – Software Development Company specializes in .NET solutions for Web and Desktop applications.

• Our scientific potential, highly experienced and Microsoft Certified team provides cutting-edge software products for our clients.
  • We always focused on the newest technologies to be sure our customers stay ahead of this competitive world.
  • Our customer-oriented philosophy is the core value for us.
  • We know for sure that our products used to manage overall network infrastructure are mission-critical tools for IT departments of our clients.
  • There is no space for errors when the health of the entire network depends on one product.

That's why our mission is to provide Commitment to Quality that is our passion.

Lutsk, Ukraine

Web & Mobile App Dev for Charging Stations Network

“They’re professional developers and they know what they’re doing.”

Sept. 2017 - Sept. 2018

INT24 provided website and mobile application development, working on a .NET site and using Xamarin for the apps. They continue to provide emergency support and work on small design tasks.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Vadym Voitovich
CEO, TOKA

The team took over the development work from another company, working hard to build good products that help the company’s reputation. They managed the work effectively and ensured that the communication ran as a smoothly as possible with the outsourced developers.

I’m the executive director of a large charging station networks in Ukraine.

What challenge were you trying to address with INT24?

Our collaboration with INT24 was in the area of billing, namely the development of a mobile app and of a production server. They’ve helped from the start with the process. We’ve completely outsourced the project, and they’ve done all the work of transforming our idea into a usable and client-oriented product.

They developed our site using .NET, and then provided support for it. They used Xamarin for the mobile apps. We currently have a 24/7 emergency support arrangement with them. They’re still providing some design help for mobile app and website, delivering the small pieces we’re asking for. They reply to us within a few hours, which is quite normal for me, in this situation.

We ended the collaboration after our team started to grow and we onboarded new developers. Nowadays, we do all tasks by ourselves. They have all the necessary software developers and designers to do handle any task.

They assigned one project manager to us, and all communication was done with that person. Sergey (Co-Founder, INT24) was the initial bridge between our companies, and there have also been software designers involved.

How did you come to work with INT24?

Their headquarters are in my hometown, so I knew a few people from their company. We made contact that way.

On average, we’ve spent 140–150 hours per month with them since the beginning. The total cost is $8,000–$10,000.

We started working with them around September 2017. We continue to give them a few small tasks every month, but we now try to do the best by ourselves.

They helped us a lot and gave us the opportunity to build a good reputation in the market. They empowered us—we appreciated their help and it was a nice collaboration. I’ll definitely call them for future projects as they’re professional developers and they know what they’re doing.

How did INT24 perform from a project management standpoint?

We had Skype calls once or twice per month, where we shared ideas and reviewed any difficulties. They shared an overview with me about that month’s work, which I could check. The day-to-day communication was also done through Skype, and it was always easy and prompt.

We had a nice collaboration. I’ve visited their office twice, just to meet the people working on the opposite end. In general, it’s been a nice, fast, and easy communication process between our companies.

Before working with them, we’d had a very bad experience with another developer, who only answered our messages after a few days, and didn’t deliver a product. In contrast, I’ve had nothing but good communication with INT24 and they provided us with professional help. I know I could find similar solutions in Europe, but not for this low a cost.

The communication could be improved a bit. I want to communicate directly with the team members rather than over Skype, but INT24 is an outsourced company, so it’s possible that they’re in another town. For me, it’s ideal that the team sit in front of me and communicate directly. Despite this, they’ve done their best to make the communication as easy as possible.

Entrust INT24 fully with your projects, and don’t divide the work between different groups. They have a nice group of well-qualified developers, so they can finish any project. Give them projects and they will come up with a solution.

Overall Score They helped us during difficult times for the right money.
    Not ideal, but we only had one or two delays during the collaboration.
    I know that they can provide the results my friends want.