Boost Your Business

Located in the heart of Orange County, California, Instaboost Media | The Best Local SEO Company in the Nation is a full service digital marketing agency. Industry experts at Instaboost Media can help you establish your business objectives, identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content and finally integrate your social media with all other aspects of your online presence.

We formed our company to serve as the key solution to improve business’ profits and quality of online marketing. Here at Instaboost Media, we believe in maintaining long term relationships with our clients. This can only be achieved when we understand their needs and provide them with the highest quality services. With a team of experts ranging from business consultants, software developers, graphic designers and search engine optimizers, Instaboost Media makes it possible to provide affordable and reliable web solutions to all clients throughout the United States

Santa Ana, CA
  • 4 Hutton Centre Dr #580
    Santa Ana, CA 92707
  • 2552 Walnut Ave Ste 205
    Santa Ana, CA 92707

Commercial Contractors, Residential Contractors, Legal Services, Brick-And-Mortar, Transportation, Real Estate, Hospitality, Doctors, Massage, Restaurants & more...

SEO & Advertising Strategy for Flooring Company

"Working with Instaboost Media was a completely different experience than I’ve had with other vendors."

2017 - 2019

Instaboost Media delivered SEO and advertising strategy for a flooring company. They targeted their advertising to a specific region and developed methods for displaying the company on search engines.

Newberry, Massachusetts
Allen MacDonald
Owner, Celtic Wood Floors

Lead generation has grown, and overall business development has increased. The team was responsive and transparent, providing clear time and cost estimates and regular updates regarding search rankings. Their efficiency and professionalism make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of Celtic Wood Floors, a flooring installation and refinishing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I was hoping to increase awareness of my company to generate more business.

They gathered several business requirements, including details about the location range I wanted to reach. After solidifying this information, they began developing strategies to increase my company’s visibility on search engines.

I worked with Caitlin (Web Content Specialist, Instaboost Media) and a few other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I discovered Instaboost Media after searching online for digital marketing companies. From the very first conversation, they knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of advertising services. I ended up choosing them because their prices were more reasonable than the other firms I saw.

I’ve spent approximately $3,000 on their services.

I started working with them in 2017, and I’ve just recently decided to move jobs, which is why I'm ending the partnership.

Thanks to their efforts, I’ve had a steady stream of new business opportunities. When I first began working with them, I immediately saw a difference in the number of phone calls I was receiving compared to the previous year.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They responded to every one of my calls in a friendly manner, and sent me periodic emails to let me know about my website’s search rankings. I had some questions at the beginning, and they were very helpful in answering them. We didn’t need to communicate very often for them to be successful.

Working with Instaboost Media was a completely different experience than I’ve had with other vendors. They were clear about their rates and the results their work would bring, and they achieved what they set out to do. They were also very affordable, especially given the impact that they delivered.

They were outstanding from start to finish. I’d recommend them to anyone else, including my new employer.

From my perspective, there is nothing they need to improve. The outcomes of this partnership have been phenomenal.

Google Lead Generation for a Salon

"They came up with a detailed plan to meet our specific needs."

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Instaboost Media provided SEM services, focusing on increasing the Google leads for a salon.

Cleveland, OH
Chareen Fountain
CEO, Styles of Success

Google leads have slightly improved since Instaboost Media was first engaged. Their team team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. They also offered useful tactical advice that was implemented subsequently.

I’m the CEO of Styles of Success salon.

For what projects/services did your company hire Instaboost Media?

I hired them to increase our Google leads.

I want to gain clients.

I liked their sales pitch.

They asked me questions about my business and our services. They came up with a detailed plan to meet our specific needs.

It's a collaborative effort.

I’ve seen a slight increase in some of the services where we were not previously advertising.

Their response time is great.

I’d like to see more improvement on targeting the right audience.

Slight confusion
    Need better ROI
    Minor improvements

SEO for Garage Door Services Business

"The personal touch is great."

n/a

2016 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media created a website. They now provide SEO services.

California
Owner, Garage Door Sales Business

The site now achieves higher search rankings. The team has exceeded expectations for effort and personable service.

I am the owner of an overhead garage door sales business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

We lacked the internal resources to do SEO. We wanted to achieve higher search rankings.

What is the scope of their involvement?

Instaboost Media created a website. They now provide SEO services.

We work with one person.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

We found them online.

We spend $200 per month.

We started working with them in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

The personal touch is great. Chris (Co-Founder, Instaboost Media) is awesome because he genuinely cares about our success. The team has gone above and beyond to help us. We are now ranking higher on search engines.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate via email.

The personal touch is great.

No. They are great.

• N/A Cost

SEO for Kitchen Store Designer and Builder

“I’ve seen a boost in my metrics.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost provides SEO services, working on boosting a company’s website to the first page of search engine rankings. They listed the site on a range of directories and provide regular reports.

Florida
Jeffrey Klein
Owner, Outdoor Kitchen Stores

Their SEO has produced good results, leading to the company gaining its first client. They are knowledgeable and detail-oriented partners, who provide excellent reports that lay out their results in an informative manner.

I’m the president of Outdoor Kitchen Store. We design and build custom outdoor kitchens, and stainless steel, aluminum powder-coated custom cabinetry. We also provide stainless steel equipment, such as grills, refrigeration, and a few accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

I’ve learned quite a lot from being their client because I knew very little about SEO. Instaboost taught me how to work on having our website show up on the first page of Google when an appropriate search is executed by a potential client.

Instaboost retrieved and activated my Google listing, audited it, and corrected and amended it with my help, namely the provision of some information and pictures. They fleshed it out and planned posts.

They listed the site on 30–40 directories, in the context and confines of the particular mechanics of each one. They provide me with periodic physical reports about the performance of the website on search engines, as well as across a matrix of different rankings.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

I get least three calls a week from SEO companies from all over the place, and they’re all frustrating. However, when I got one of these calls from Instaboost, it struck me differently, so I engaged with them and they made an offer to me. The deal sounded very good, especially in comparison to what I knew other companies offered.

They began with design services for one company, for $199 per month. Their deal was that, if I wouldn’t get to the front page of Google in 90 days from when we started, then they would stop billing until they got there.

We started working with them in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I’ve seen a boost in my metrics but, more than that, I’ve just gained my first client. I’ve also had two other people contact me through the portal on my website.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

With only one exception, when I make a call, I get to speak to somebody. They also perform well in terms of giving me guidance on what it is we’re doing and why, and on how to understand the data and bar graphs.

It’s been an amazing experience, way beyond what I thought it would be like. They’re professional and energetic, and they really seem to have their system nailed down.

I appreciate their depth of knowledge and their professionalism. Whoever’s in charge of Instaboost has put together a great group of people. They project themselves as though they have numerous departments and people all over the place, even though they’re quite small. That’s hard to do, and it’s something that only comes after a lot of seasoning and evolution.

I can’t think of any. I came into this not knowing much, and now I know quite a bit more than many other people. They’ve always been fair—when I told them that my website wasn’t on the first page anymore, they agreed not to charge me anymore.

Something might take five days or so, but they always explain the reason for the delays.
    They’re more reasonable than the large enterprises.
    I have no problem referring them at all, and I’ve told people about them.

SEO for California Florist Company

"It took them 30–60 days to get us back up at the top of the results page."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides SEO services, handling Google, Google Maps, Bing, and other search sites. They also manage keywords and suggest website changes.

Carmel, California
Cheryl Merritt
Owner, Twigery

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Instaboost Media's understanding of digital technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arose. They also offer useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I own Twigery, a floral design studio in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California. We handle everything from weddings and events for high-end customers to tourists picking up a single stem.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

Something happened with Google’s algorithm. We were no longer showing up at the top of the search results, even though we’d been voted best florist for the last seven years in Carmel-by-the-Sea.

Instaboost Media started by interviewing me about what was important, what the business was like, and what was our focus. They went over keywords with me to determine what would draw business to the shop.

They confirmed that our ranking changed not because of anything we’d done but because of Google. They made some suggestions for changes to our site, including adding more pictures. One photo that was showing up on our listing wasn't one of our photos. They worked with Google to get it removed.

While the main focus is Google, they also work on Bing and other search sites. They give me a monthly report. It shows me where we stand and how things have moved from last month to this month.

I had an initial contact who went over what they were going to do. Then for a while I worked with whoever got back to me when I called with a question. For at least the last seven months I've been dealing with Caitlin (web content specialist, Instaboost Media).

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

They sent me an email, so I called and spoke with them on the phone. They advised we try it out for a couple of months. I did some online research and looked at what others were saying about them on Yelp. They seemed to be reputable so I went with them.

It's $199 a month. I've spent almost $3,200 to date.

We started working together in July 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

It took them 30–60 days to get us back up at the top of the results page. We’re one of the three companies that come up on the map when you search florist and Carmel. It’s really important to be there. We’ve noticed that we’re now getting more phone calls, inquiries, and orders being placed. They don't care how big or small we are. They're concerned about making us the best we can be online.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. It was a collaborative effort from the very beginning. I didn’t have a dedicated lead in the beginning so they had different people work with me. None of them ever let the ball drop. Caitlin now follows up with me on everything, which is extremely helpful. She sometimes calls just to check in. Most of the time we speak by phone. She calls me on my cell, which I prefer. She’s very responsive. I've been impressed.

I kept getting calls from Google saying our listing was inaccurate. Caitlyn looked into it for me. She let me know that everything looks good and that's just Google’s way of doing marketing. I still get those calls but I can ignore them. I trust Instaboost Media that there aren’t any issues.

It would’ve been nice if they let me know when there was a change of personnel. My go-to person when I first started working with them left and they didn’t tell me. Improving that communication would be the only thing I’d change.

I'm always conscious of the bottom line.

Online Advertising Campaign for Locksmith Company

“Their expertise makes the process feel natural— as if all the results are automatic.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

InstaBoost Media created a set of keywords to improve search result rankings. They continue to provide SEO support.

Eagle River, Alaska
Michael Vasakis
Owner, Spartan Locksmith

After implementing the new tactics, the company now appears first in local search results. The InstaBoost Media team has been helpful, flexible, and skilled in their approach to the project. Their availability and talent fostered an effortless collaboration.

I’m the owner of Spartan Locksmith.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

My goal was for my company to appear higher in search results and drive sales. I was using other digital advertising companies but felt that it wasn’t worth the price I was paying.

The InstaBoost Media team began by seeking my insight into what keywords would be useful in my industry. From there, they researched different ideas and created a set of keywords based on my input and their findings.

I work with 1–2 specialists from the InstaBoost Media team.

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

I reached out to InstaBoost Media after my client spoke highly of their work.

I pay them a monthly fee of $200.

We began the project in May 2018, and we’re still working with them. Though they've completed the majority of the work, I'm still in contact with their team.

The most noticeable difference has been my search result ranking. When customers search for a locksmith in my area, my company is the first result they see. This has led to an increase in sales and daily phone calls.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

From the beginning, they'd give me a report, and I’d contact them with any questions or suggestions. We primarily communicate over phone and email, and they are open to changing their approach and explaining the process to me. They are professional and quick to respond.

Their expertise makes the process feel natural— as if all the results are automatic. They're the most skilled team I’ve worked with, and I’m fully satisfied with the results they've produced. Their talent ensures I don’t have to focus on marketing, and can do the job I love. Additionally, they’re quick and efficient as a team.

I can’t think of anything they could be doing better. When some of the keywords don’t work as well as others, we adjust and move forward. Most of the work is now on my end, so there’s nothing for them to improve on.

If you think about the searching process from the customer’s perspective, you’ll have better insight into the approach you should take with InstaBoost Media.

Overall Score Working together has been excellent.
    The cost is worth it.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Google Verification for Fishing Tour Company

“They were very straightforward and delivered everything I asked for.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media helped an independent business owner resolve issues with Google verification and location mapping. They also worked on SEO and continue to make adjustments based on analytics reports.

1 Employee

Kenosha, Wisconsin
Jim Matias
Owner, Fisherman Jim's

They were responsive, explained well, and completed all their tasks efficiently. Search result rank has improved significantly and all other business profile issues with verification and location have been resolved.

I’m a charter captain. I take customers out to go trout and salmon fishing on Lake Michigan.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I wanted to increase my online visibility and get help dealing with my business’s Google account. I’ve tried contacting customer service myself and it never seemed very helpful.

One of the issues I was struggling with was that my business was not being shown at the correct location on Google—the street address was written correctly in my profile, but the map would show my home instead of my business, which was in a completely different town. They worked on correcting that and also helped me verify my business so it would appear in search results. In addition, they’ve made some SEO adjustments to help increase the search visibility of my site. They continue to send me reports and make changes regularly.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I’d hired a different company a year ago that didn’t accomplish what I needed. Someone from Instaboost Media contacted me directly, so we discussed my issues and they said they’d be able to help.

The total so far is under $1,000.

They started the project in August 2018 and it’s ongoing.

The business address has been corrected, so customers are now directed to the right location, which helped a lot. My site also much easier to find in online searches now.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job of completing everything they promised in a short period of time. They also responded quickly and followed up to all of my questions.

They were very straightforward and delivered everything I asked for.

There’s nothing I can think of.

They’re very capable of sorting out concerns related to SEO and analytics.

Overall Score They did everything I asked and always followed up.
    They delivered everything they promised.
    They were worth paying for.

SEO Services for Cleaning Company

“They have strong customer service skills—any issue I express to them gets addressed by their team.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

InstaBoost Media developed and implemented SEO strategies to aid in online prominence efforts. They created unique keywords and are providing continuous assistance.

Providence, Rhode Island
Co-owner, A Star Quality Cleaning Services LLC

The site has experienced an increase in organic traffic and ranking within search results. The InstaBoost Media team has been communicative and receptive to concerns. They’ve coupled availability and timeliness to strengthen their dedication to the customer.

I’m a co-owner of A Star Quality Cleaning Services. We’re a residential cleaning company based in Rhode Island.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

We wanted to raise our online visibility to gain more clients. I was using Angie’s List and Groupon but wanted more exposure.

The InstaBoost Media team implemented SEO tactics for our website. They curated a list of keywords to aid our organic search ranking.

We primarily work with Norma (Customer Service Specialist) and 1–2 other teammates.

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

A member of their team contacted me as I was considering trying a new marketing strategy, so I brought them on board.

I’ve spent around $600 so far.

We started the project in August 2018 and the work is ongoing.

My site has received more organic traffic than before InstaBoost Media’s services. The keywords their team implemented have been successful in directing client’s to my site faster. I’ve also received an influx in phone calls from potential customers.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I typically send an email, and someone from their team contacts me through an email or phone call. They were responsive and timely in producing work.

They have strong customer service skills—any issue I express to them gets addressed by their team. I appreciate the level of communication I receive from them.

I haven’t been working with them long enough to know what could be improved.

It’s important to get all information and plans in writing, as there are many members of their team and things can be misunderstood.

Multiple SEO Services for Car Wash Franchise

“They’ve done a great job for us.”

2015 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides website maintenance and SEO services for a carwash company. Their strategies focus on increasing search rankings and expanding digital visibility.

California
Owner, Car Wash Franchise

So far, Instaboost Media has improved search rankings and incoming web traffic, specifically with the mobile site. The team’s responsive communication and accessibility are two of their key strengths. Overall, they’re a valuable partner.

I own a company that manages four express exterior carwashes located at gas stations and convenience stores.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I’m unfamiliar with the technical aspects of running a business, and frankly, I have no interest in it. I needed a partner to take over the management of my website and improve my digital presence.

So far, Instaboost Media has made a few changes to our company website. They’ve also implemented several relevant and profitable keyword strategies designed to increase our search rankings. They’re currently supporting those campaigns.

I have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

They first reached out through a cold call.

We spend about $5,000 annually.

We started working with them in 2015, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

I don’t heavily track any metrics, but I’m happy with the results. Our rankings have increased, driving more traffic to our site. Specifically, our mobile site attracts a lot of visitors.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very communicative and accessible. When I need something done, I just send an email. Usually, they take care of it within ten minutes.

I appreciate their responsiveness. They always do what I ask.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Clients should consider working with Instaboost Media. They’ve done a great job for us.

Overall Score I have no problems with their work or their services.
    Considering the annual cost, the results are definitely worth the investment.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

SEO for Luxury Treatment Services Company

“As I gradually build my business, Instaboost Media has been helping me every step of the way.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides digital marketing for a beauty and health luxury treatment brand. Their services include PPC Google Ads, content creation, SEO, and social media management.

Chino Hills, CA
Erica Romero
Owner, Body Radiance by Erica

Since Instaboost Media has managed targeted internet advertising, notably increased web traffic has driven an influx of users to the site and generated many more online leads. Each teammate demonstrates a genuine, enthusiastic commitment to the client's success.

My company is called Body Radiance by Erica. We offer health and beauty treatments. I've been in business for shortly over three years now.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

The services I offer are all about lifestyle. When I lived in Southern California, my business was booming. I didn’t even have to advertise. Most of my customers found me through word-of-mouth. Due to unexpected life events, I had to relocate.

Now, I offer luxury treatments in an area where the local demographic rarely purchases that type of service. I hadn't been generating much business before we started working together. Instaboost is trying to help me boost my business through internet marketing.

Instaboost Media is enhancing content on my website to improve my company's rankings on Google. In terms of PPC advertising, they're working on Google Ads as well. They’re also managing my social media accounts.

Instaboost Media has been working very hard with me to increase sales for my company. They are putting in their full effort to advertise my brand. My dedicated resource from their team has been extremely helpful.

I've been working with at least 2–3 people from Instaboost Media. Since the initial phone call, I've mostly worked with the same dedicated person from their team. He is amazing and has been extremely helpful.  Everyone at Instaboost Media is going far above and beyond the required scope of their responsibilities to help me.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

Instaboost Media contacted me about their advertising services. Based on the initial phone call, I decided to give them a try.

I spent $600 on their services.

We’ve been working together since July 2018. One of their employees first called me in August 2018.

Since we've been in partnership, I've seen more overall user traffic coming to my website. I can definitely see that online leads from potential customers have increased as a result of Instaboost Media's work, as well.

It takes a couple of years to build a company. This is my second or third year of being in business, so it's going to take some time.  I'm not going to give up. Instead, I will keep working hard and see what happens. As I gradually build my business, Instaboost Media has been helping me every step of the way.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Instaboost Media has managed my project perfectly. My primary point of contact is unbelievably great. We typically communicate over phone calls.

Instaboost Media doesn't want to let me go. They're always willing to help me, and they genuinely care about my business.

No. Instaboost Media has gone way above and beyond. Working with each and every teammate has been amazing. I appreciate their commitment to me as a client, and I plan to stay with them 100 percent.

I encourage future clients to never give up. Instaboost Media saw my potential more than I did myself.

Overall Score They are amazing.
    I refer them all the time.