Proven results for small business owners on Google

Gold

Located in the heart of Orange County, California, Instaboost Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in promoting America's Small Business Owners. Our industry experts can help you establish your business objectives, identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content and finally integrate your social media with all other aspects of your online presence.

We formed Instaboost Media to serve as the solution to improve businesses' profits and the quality of their online marketing. To achieve this, we believe in building & maintaining long term relationships with our partners by taking time to learn everything we can about the Owner and their Business so that we can work together to achieve the goals that our partners have. With a team of experts ranging from business consultants, graphic designers, and search engine optimization (SEO) Specialists, Instaboost Media makes it possible to provide affordable and reliable web solutions to any potential partner throughout the United States!

Santa Ana, CA
  • 4 Hutton Centre Dr #580
    Santa Ana, CA 92707
  • 2552 Walnut Ave Ste 205
    Santa Ana, CA 92707

STOP Restoration, All Seasons Heating & Cooling, Lennox, Off Shore Fishing, Axe Kickers

Sharlene Ann Ramsey Criminal Defense Attorney

Based in Strongsville, Ohio, The Law Office of Sharlene Ramsey came to Instaboost Media needing assistance managing their Google my Business Page (which was in a hard suspension). Just like the majority of our clients, Sharlene wanted more traffic both online and in her office. She previously worked with 4 other marketing companies and saw little to no results and ultimately resulted in a hard suspension on her

Google My Business Page.

Instaboost Media started from the ground up from getting her Google My Business page out of a hard suspension and back online, which helped boost her local presence on the local search engines, after that we submitted her business to local citations (yelp, yp, etc.), Then we teamed her up with our Legal Advertising Specialist Lauren who started out by creating Google Ads for three cities where Sharlene wanted to offer her services.

From there Law Office of Sharlene Ramsey's exposure grew tremendously. She started receiving numerous amounts of calls and resulted in 3 times ROI. Her online reputation on Google turned improved significantly which led to people contacting her. Communication was key when building her campaign and without help from both parties, her listing would not be what it has grown to be.

SEO/Web Design for Service Plumbing Company

“They listen to us and aren’t afraid to try new things, which really stands out.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

After successful Google Ads and website redesign projects, Instaboost Media helped a plumbing company improve their local SEO. They took the effort from the ground up, leading the internal team.

Detroit, Michigan
Chris Cameron
Owner, Lenox Plumbing

After working with the team, the client noticed an uptick in business. The site now appears as the first search result for the surrounding area. The project manager was particularly focused on achieving success, communicating frequently to keep everyone on the same page.

We’re a service plumbing company. I’m one of two owners. It’s my job to handle the financials while the other owner manages jobs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

We wanted to boost our SEO and get our name out there.

It was important for us to have a professional appearance on Google, with a site optimized for strong, local SEO. As plumbers, we didn’t have much experience with SEO at all, so their team started from the ground up. They’ve been working to improve our search result rankings for certain terms related to our business.

Their team has also done work with Google Ads and a website redesign for us in the past.

Our main point of contact who’s been my go-to for everything.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I was looking into SEO services online and found Instaboost Media. After that, I received something in the mail from them. I decided to give them a call and liked what they had to say. So, they became my SEO partner. We were quoted essentially half as much as other vendors charge.

We spent about $15,000–$20,000 over the past year.

We started our work together in November 2018, and it's ongoing.

Business has really picked up since we started working with them. Our team is pleased with the work because the results speak for themselves. I’m now showing on the first page consistently each day in my local area. We also come up highly for several other cities. I check our standing regularly and couldn’t be happier with the results.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Our account is handled with great care. Our account manager is a real go-getter. Despite our California-Michigan timezone difference, he makes consistent calls and is on the ball with everything. I want to be able to verify and validate his services here because of that.

We communicate through email, text, and phone calls. It’s really easy to get on the phone with him and schedule calls.

They listen to us and aren’t afraid to try new things, which really stands out. I keep giving them more work because they keep doing such a great job, our account manager in particular. They’re more attentive and get better results than other companies I’ve worked with. Everything is done in a timely manner, in part because our project manager calls at least bi-weekly to make sure the project is going well.

I don’t have anything bad to say about them. It’s been a very nice working relationship, and I hope to continue to collaborate with them in the future.

Take the leap with them, investing whatever makes sense to you initially. They’ll deliver above and beyond your expectations.

They’ve met goals, sometimes even a little ahead of schedule.
    If there are ever problems, they correct them in a speedy fashion.

SEO for Plumbing Repair Company

"Our phone rings due to the work that their team does."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media performs SEO and PPC services for a plumbing repair service. The team creates content and researches keywords to market the company’s website.

Denver, Colorado
Beau Watkins
Owner, Mile High Plumbing Repair

Since the engagement with Instaboost Media began, the business has benefitted greatly. Search ranking has improved. The team at Instaboost Media is responsive and dedicated. They’re skilled in their field, receptively taking feedback in stride.

I’m the president of Mile High Plumbing Repair. We focus on emergency residential plumbing repairs that include drain cleaning, water heating, and other mishaps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

We hired Instaboost Media to market our website.

After I built the website, Instaboost Media began marketing our services. Their team has performed Google Ads and SEO services through content creation and keyword research.

We talked to several people before working with our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I believe Instaboost Media reached out to me through email. After seeing something that caught my eye, I called them. Our team really liked the content that we saw.

We’ve spent a couple thousand so far.

Our engagement with Instaboost Media started in June 2019.

Our phone rings due to the work that their team does. It took a while for me to see results, but we’re seeing the progress now. We have no desire to stop working with the Instaboost Media team. Once our phone starts ringing, we go to work. We ask our customers about where they found us and they say through our website.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent. When they say they’re going to do something, they do it. Whenever I reach out, they respond right away. Our primary contact is timely and hardworking. If he weren’t fantastic, I would be honest. If we have immediate feedback for them through email, they set up an appointment time and call right away. Whenever we’ve had a request, they’ve addressed it.

They’ve done their job exceptionally well. Everything they said they were going to do to boost our website, they’ve done. I realize it takes a while to hit the front page of Google, but we’re recording all kinds of feedback and information to make that a reality.

While I would like to be on the first page of search results, they’ve offered different plans and packages for me. In case I want to upgrade, they make all of that information available to me. With them, people can pay the medium instead of the minimum.

If clients have any questions or concerns, address them with Instaboost Media. Ask questions because they will respond and surely help.

I’ve recommended them to my own family members.

Digital Marketing for Microblading & Permanent Makeup Business

"Instaboost Media does what they say they’re going to do."

Feb. 2019–Ongoing

Instaboost Media manages digital marketing efforts for a beauty services provider. The team created ads and developed a Google business page, implementing photos and geo-tagging content to improve visibility.

Fresno, California
Brooke Dominguez
Owner, Beautiful Brows by Brooke

Instaboost Media has provided exceptional services, leading to an increase in reviews, search engine ranking, and new business. The team has communicated well and delivered cost-effective solutions. They have been responsive and accessible, which has made them a dependable partner.

I’m the owner of Beautiful Brows by Brooke. I provide microblading and permanent makeup tattooing services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I wanted to be seen by local, potential clientele.

Instaboost Media has done everything necessary to get me in front of people looking for my services. Their team helped me submit better photos and geo-tag photos for my Google business page, which helped my ranking. They’ve posted ads and worked to position my business on the front page of Google.

I’ve communicated with three people but have worked with one person in particular.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

They found me actually. I was looking for a provider so Intaboost Media called me at the right time. Their team told me that they were affiliated with Google and would be working with my business page directly. They gave me a good price, so I tried them out and have been with them ever since.

Now, I pay a couple of hundred dollars a month. When I was getting an additional service, I paid two hundred dollars a month.

We started working together in February 2019, and our collaboration’s ongoing.

The quality of Instaboost Media’s work has been excellent. I’ve gotten more reviews from working with them, which has helped me stay on Google’s top ten providers list when people search for my services. There’s been a noticeable difference in ranking and new business coming in.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Instaboost Media performed really well. Their team worked with me on a couple of different levels, and it’s always been a good experience.

Instaboost Media has been fairly priced and communicative. Their team has been easy to contact and has gotten back to me right away. Instaboost Media does what they say they’re going to do. They’ve boosted our rankings.

I don’t think so. Instaboost Media has been the best vendor I’ve worked with. I’m getting results, and it’s worth my money.

They’ll pretty much talk you through anything and answer any questions that you have or give you answers to questions you didn’t know you had.

Web Dev, Web Design & SEO for Moving Company

"We have a collaborative relationship, and they seem to truly care about my success."

June - Oct. 2019

Instaboost Media enhanced the digital presence of a moving company. The team delivered a new website and added company information to display on Google searches. They provide ongoing SEO.

Kansas City, Missouri
Matthew Frisk
CEO, Frisk Brothers Moving

The client received more reviews and a higher volume of leads. After initially working with a second vendor, the client chose to keep Instaboost Media as its primary digital marketing partner. Customers can expect a knowledgable team that delivers on every requirement.

I’m the CEO at a moving company that opened up shop earlier this year. We serve homeowners and businesses, occasionally for moves that cover relatively long distances. We also do packaging services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I hired them to help me with my web presence. I’m unfamiliar with the nuances of web design and Google ranking, and I wanted a partner who could draw an audience through online marketing.

The first project that I hired them for was a revamp of my company information on Google. Instaboost Media uploads pictures for me, as well as useful information about my business, such as our standard rates. In terms of ranking, they’ve helped me with my keyword strategy, and I think some ads as well.

The website that they delivered has four main pages. There’s a home page, an “about us” section, a list of the services that we provide, and a reviews page. At the end of the reviews page is a contact form that customers can use to connect with us.

I’ve had one web designer assigned to me throughout the project.

They contacted me.

I’ve spent just over $2,000 to date. The web design project was $1,000, and they charge a monthly rate for the other services.

We started in June 2019 with the Google information project, and then shortly after we moved into the site design. The partnership is ongoing.

The site looks amazing. They finished it very recently, and I’ve already seen a response on social media. Since they started helping with my Google presence, I’ve seen a notable increase in views and recognition, which leads to more calls. We also have over 30 5-star reviews on Google.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I connect with Instaboost at least once a month. I’m talking to the same person every time, and he knows my project well. We communicated back and forth about the design of the site, and he did an excellent job of matching my vision.

They go above and beyond to meet my needs. They’re also experts when it comes to Google rank. I plan to keep them on as a partner as long as I can. We have a collaborative relationship, and they seem to truly care about my success. For example, I recently got a call from my contact at Instaboost, where he wanted to congratulate me on a professional accomplishment of mine.

I was working with another digital marketing agency when I hired Instaboost, and I got rid of them because I felt that the quality was incomparable. Instaboost just seemed to care more. That enough should tell you about how impressive they are.

There’s always room for improvement, but I can’t think of anything specific right now. I would recommend them to anyone, especially for a partnership like mine.

Keep up with their energy. They’re going to be invested in your business and will want to understand everything about it. That being said, they’re also easy to talk to, and if you keep communication lines open, you’ll see daily growth.

They're worth it. The value for the cost is very high.
    I recommend them to anybody.

SEO for Music Teaching Studio

"I enjoy working with their team and they’re really helping me."

Sep. 2019 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media is running SEO efforts for a music teaching studio looking to raise their number of clients. They’re planning to implement organic tactics for these campaigns.

Vienna, Virginia
Nikan Milani
Owner, Milan Music Studio

Though there are no statistics from this recently started project, the client is confident about receiving future results and is happy with the engagement. Instaboost Media has been communicative and easy to work with, setting up a strong relationship for the collaboration.

I’m a piano teacher and I own a studio called Milan Music Studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I hired Instaboost Media to help me find more clients and improve my Google ranking.

Instaboost Media provides ongoing SEO services to my business. They are implementing different tactics to elevate my standing on search results organically.

Two people have been involved in the project, so far.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

A friend helped with the process of finding Instaboost Media, so I don’t have much information on how exactly they were chosen but they were a great choice.

We began this project recently in September 2019.

Since the project has only recently begun, I don’t have any metrics or data to speak of. However, I’m happy with their team and will wait to see the results.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team has been amazing to work with. They’re on top of the work and doing a good job, so far.

I enjoy working with their team and they’re really helping me.

Since we’ve only been working together for a short time, I don’t have an answer to this. However, I’m very happy to be working with them.

Although it’s a bit expensive, it’s worth it.

SEO & Advertising Strategy for Flooring Company

"Working with Instaboost Media was a completely different experience than I’ve had with other vendors."

2017 - 2019

Instaboost Media delivered SEO and advertising strategy for a flooring company. They targeted their advertising to a specific region and developed methods for displaying the company on search engines.

Newberry, Massachusetts
Allen MacDonald
Owner, Celtic Wood Floors

Lead generation has grown, and overall business development has increased. The team was responsive and transparent, providing clear time and cost estimates and regular updates regarding search rankings. Their efficiency and professionalism make them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of Celtic Wood Floors, a flooring installation and refinishing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I was hoping to increase awareness of my company to generate more business.

They gathered several business requirements, including details about the location range I wanted to reach. After solidifying this information, they began developing strategies to increase my company’s visibility on search engines.

I worked with Caitlin (Web Content Specialist, Instaboost Media) and a few other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I discovered Instaboost Media after searching online for digital marketing companies. From the very first conversation, they knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of advertising services. I ended up choosing them because their prices were more reasonable than the other firms I saw.

I’ve spent approximately $3,000 on their services.

I started working with them in 2017, and I’ve just recently decided to move jobs, which is why I'm ending the partnership.

Thanks to their efforts, I’ve had a steady stream of new business opportunities. When I first began working with them, I immediately saw a difference in the number of phone calls I was receiving compared to the previous year.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They responded to every one of my calls in a friendly manner, and sent me periodic emails to let me know about my website’s search rankings. I had some questions at the beginning, and they were very helpful in answering them. We didn’t need to communicate very often for them to be successful.

Working with Instaboost Media was a completely different experience than I’ve had with other vendors. They were clear about their rates and the results their work would bring, and they achieved what they set out to do. They were also very affordable, especially given the impact that they delivered.

They were outstanding from start to finish. I’d recommend them to anyone else, including my new employer.

From my perspective, there is nothing they need to improve. The outcomes of this partnership have been phenomenal.

Google Lead Generation for a Salon

"They came up with a detailed plan to meet our specific needs."

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Instaboost Media provided SEM services, focusing on increasing the Google leads for a salon.

Cleveland, OH
Chareen Fountain
CEO, Styles of Success

Google leads have slightly improved since Instaboost Media was first engaged. Their team team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. They also offered useful tactical advice that was implemented subsequently.

I’m the CEO of Styles of Success salon.

For what projects/services did your company hire Instaboost Media?

I hired them to increase our Google leads.

I want to gain clients.

I liked their sales pitch.

They asked me questions about my business and our services. They came up with a detailed plan to meet our specific needs.

It's a collaborative effort.

I’ve seen a slight increase in some of the services where we were not previously advertising.

Their response time is great.

I’d like to see more improvement on targeting the right audience.

Slight confusion
    Need better ROI
    Minor improvements

SEO for Garage Door Services Business

"The personal touch is great."

n/a

2016 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media created a website. They now provide SEO services.

California
Owner, Garage Door Sales Business

The site now achieves higher search rankings. The team has exceeded expectations for effort and personable service.

I am the owner of an overhead garage door sales business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

We lacked the internal resources to do SEO. We wanted to achieve higher search rankings.

What is the scope of their involvement?

Instaboost Media created a website. They now provide SEO services.

We work with one person.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

We found them online.

We spend $200 per month.

We started working with them in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

The personal touch is great. Chris (Co-Founder, Instaboost Media) is awesome because he genuinely cares about our success. The team has gone above and beyond to help us. We are now ranking higher on search engines.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate via email.

The personal touch is great.

No. They are great.

• N/A Cost

SEO for Kitchen Store Designer and Builder

“I’ve seen a boost in my metrics.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost provides SEO services, working on boosting a company’s website to the first page of search engine rankings. They listed the site on a range of directories and provide regular reports.

Florida
Jeffrey Klein
Owner, Outdoor Kitchen Stores

Their SEO has produced good results, leading to the company gaining its first client. They are knowledgeable and detail-oriented partners, who provide excellent reports that lay out their results in an informative manner.

I’m the president of Outdoor Kitchen Store. We design and build custom outdoor kitchens, and stainless steel, aluminum powder-coated custom cabinetry. We also provide stainless steel equipment, such as grills, refrigeration, and a few accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

I’ve learned quite a lot from being their client because I knew very little about SEO. Instaboost taught me how to work on having our website show up on the first page of Google when an appropriate search is executed by a potential client.

Instaboost retrieved and activated my Google listing, audited it, and corrected and amended it with my help, namely the provision of some information and pictures. They fleshed it out and planned posts.

They listed the site on 30–40 directories, in the context and confines of the particular mechanics of each one. They provide me with periodic physical reports about the performance of the website on search engines, as well as across a matrix of different rankings.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

I get least three calls a week from SEO companies from all over the place, and they’re all frustrating. However, when I got one of these calls from Instaboost, it struck me differently, so I engaged with them and they made an offer to me. The deal sounded very good, especially in comparison to what I knew other companies offered.

They began with design services for one company, for $199 per month. Their deal was that, if I wouldn’t get to the front page of Google in 90 days from when we started, then they would stop billing until they got there.

We started working with them in June 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I’ve seen a boost in my metrics but, more than that, I’ve just gained my first client. I’ve also had two other people contact me through the portal on my website.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

With only one exception, when I make a call, I get to speak to somebody. They also perform well in terms of giving me guidance on what it is we’re doing and why, and on how to understand the data and bar graphs.

It’s been an amazing experience, way beyond what I thought it would be like. They’re professional and energetic, and they really seem to have their system nailed down.

I appreciate their depth of knowledge and their professionalism. Whoever’s in charge of Instaboost has put together a great group of people. They project themselves as though they have numerous departments and people all over the place, even though they’re quite small. That’s hard to do, and it’s something that only comes after a lot of seasoning and evolution.

I can’t think of any. I came into this not knowing much, and now I know quite a bit more than many other people. They’ve always been fair—when I told them that my website wasn’t on the first page anymore, they agreed not to charge me anymore.

Something might take five days or so, but they always explain the reason for the delays.
    They’re more reasonable than the large enterprises.
    I have no problem referring them at all, and I’ve told people about them.

SEO for California Florist Company

"It took them 30–60 days to get us back up at the top of the results page."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides SEO services, handling Google, Google Maps, Bing, and other search sites. They also manage keywords and suggest website changes.

Carmel, California
Cheryl Merritt
Owner, Twigery

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Instaboost Media's understanding of digital technologies helps them respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arose. They also offer useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I own Twigery, a floral design studio in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California. We handle everything from weddings and events for high-end customers to tourists picking up a single stem.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

Something happened with Google’s algorithm. We were no longer showing up at the top of the search results, even though we’d been voted best florist for the last seven years in Carmel-by-the-Sea.

Instaboost Media started by interviewing me about what was important, what the business was like, and what was our focus. They went over keywords with me to determine what would draw business to the shop.

They confirmed that our ranking changed not because of anything we’d done but because of Google. They made some suggestions for changes to our site, including adding more pictures. One photo that was showing up on our listing wasn't one of our photos. They worked with Google to get it removed.

While the main focus is Google, they also work on Bing and other search sites. They give me a monthly report. It shows me where we stand and how things have moved from last month to this month.

I had an initial contact who went over what they were going to do. Then for a while I worked with whoever got back to me when I called with a question. For at least the last seven months I've been dealing with Caitlin (web content specialist, Instaboost Media).

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

They sent me an email, so I called and spoke with them on the phone. They advised we try it out for a couple of months. I did some online research and looked at what others were saying about them on Yelp. They seemed to be reputable so I went with them.

It's $199 a month. I've spent almost $3,200 to date.

We started working together in July 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

It took them 30–60 days to get us back up at the top of the results page. We’re one of the three companies that come up on the map when you search florist and Carmel. It’s really important to be there. We’ve noticed that we’re now getting more phone calls, inquiries, and orders being placed. They don't care how big or small we are. They're concerned about making us the best we can be online.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. It was a collaborative effort from the very beginning. I didn’t have a dedicated lead in the beginning so they had different people work with me. None of them ever let the ball drop. Caitlin now follows up with me on everything, which is extremely helpful. She sometimes calls just to check in. Most of the time we speak by phone. She calls me on my cell, which I prefer. She’s very responsive. I've been impressed.

I kept getting calls from Google saying our listing was inaccurate. Caitlyn looked into it for me. She let me know that everything looks good and that's just Google’s way of doing marketing. I still get those calls but I can ignore them. I trust Instaboost Media that there aren’t any issues.

It would’ve been nice if they let me know when there was a change of personnel. My go-to person when I first started working with them left and they didn’t tell me. Improving that communication would be the only thing I’d change.

I'm always conscious of the bottom line.

Gold