Boost Your Business

Located in the heart of Orange County, California, Instaboost Media | The Best Local SEO Company in the Nation is a full service digital marketing agency. Industry experts at Instaboost Media can help you establish your business objectives, identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content and finally integrate your social media with all other aspects of your online presence.

We formed our company to serve as the key solution to improve business’ profits and quality of online marketing. Here at Instaboost Media, we believe in maintaining long term relationships with our clients. This can only be achieved when we understand their needs and provide them with the highest quality services. With a team of experts ranging from business consultants, software developers, graphic designers and search engine optimizers, Instaboost Media makes it possible to provide affordable and reliable web solutions to all clients throughout the United States

Tustin, CA
  • Instaboost Media
    2552 Walnut Ave Ste 205
    Tustin, CA 92780
    (650) 837-0322

Commercial Contractors, Residential Contractors, Legal Services, Brick-And-Mortar, Transportation, Real Estate, Hospitality, Doctors, Massage, Restaurants & more...

SEO and Website Updates for Bee Removal Business

"When I do an online search, everything comes up much more clear than it was before."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost is providing SEO services to a bee removal company, with an initial focus on keywords and Google Maps.

Hemet, California
Robert Duffin
Owner, BeeSmart Bee Removal

Search results have improved markedly since the engagement began. Communicating clearly from the start, Instaboost’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project. They respond quickly to any inquiries or technical concerns that arise.

I'm the owner of BeeSmart Bee Removal. We remove honeybees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

I want my phone to ring and for my business to be found online.

They've taken the domain name and phone number and plugged that into the Internet where they felt we needed to be. They've sent the information out to various search engines so that the business can hopefully be found. They're also setting us up in Google Maps so that when people type in keywords (e.g., bee removal, beekeeper), we will come up as a local company.

There’s a project manager that handles our account.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

I found them on Google and looked them up on Facebook. They were very professional and I felt that they could help us.

We’ve spent probably $100.

We started working together in February 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

When I do an online search, everything comes up much more clear than it was before. I think it's just a matter of time until my phone starts ringing. Bee season just started, so those results will be coming soon.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

Caitlin (project manager, Instaboost) is very professional and I’m very impressed with her. We mostly communicate by text and phone calls.

They’re very sharp. They seem to really know what they’re doing, and they react quickly when I have a question.

SEO and Web Design for Paving Contractor

“I get a lot of feedback from customers, saying that they like [the website].”

2015 - Ongoing

Instaboost provides ongoing SEO and website design services, working to improve search engine rankings. They focus primarily on content creation for various social media channels and the site.

Tampa, Florida
Lucas Howes
Owner, Paver Rescue

The site they built is effective and attractive, with their social media work producing excellent results thus far after an initial investment period. They’re accessible and communicative, providing their services for reasonable rates.

I’m the owner of a paving restoration company called Paver Rescue. We clean, sand, and seal driveways and pool decks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

We wanted to gain more popularity on Google, appearing within the first pages of results. This was our first time working with an agency.

They designed our website, worked on our SEO, and provided social media marketing, primarily on Facebook. We send them new job photos for them to edit and post on a weekly basis. They’ve proposed other services, but we’re happy with our results so far.

We showed them examples of other websites in our industry and also provided our own content. Instaboost put all of this together to produce our posts.

I’ve communicated with their COO and their SEO specialist.

We spend $20,000 per year on their services.

We started working with them in 2015.

I didn’t have a very clear idea of how I wanted the site to look, but I’m happy with what they built. I get a lot of feedback from customers, saying that they like it.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a more engaged process in the beginning, and it took some time to achieve our results, but we’re happy with the outcome. Most of the communication is done through phone and text. We’ve never met in person. The team was always accessible, and we haven’t had any holdups.

They have very good prices. I’m overall pleased with all their services.

The beginning was a bit of a struggle. Getting to the first page of Google was challenging, but I was willing to invest in it.

Branding and SEO for Heating and Air-Conditioning

“Their active approach is unlike anything I’ve seen in 12 years.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Instaboost is leading a digital branding and SEO initiative to enhance online presence—creating keyword lists, implementing stylistic logo changes, and resolving plug-in issues for a website’s quote generator.

General Manager, Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor

Instaboost’s contributions have resulted in several triumphs: 148 new clients, an increased number of Google reviews, and a significant boost in search rankings. They are responsive, communicative, and thorough in monthly reporting. Transparency regarding pricing is a hallmark of their work.

I'm the general manager for a heating and air conditioning residential and commercial contractor in Los Angeles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

As with any startup company, it’s been a slow process. We had a boost last year and felt it was time to jump into the market, but we needed help with social media, review branding, digital branding content, and website content.

We began with basic SEO. Chris (Owner, Instaboost Media) assured me that the map section would be a good place to start—with our budget in mind—to get us the exposure and legitimacy we were seeking.

From there, we moved on to a digital branding campaign and some review management.  The digital branding campaign is keyword-optimized and based on everyone’s individual needs (e.g., searches for heating or repair specialists, social media conversations). Instaboost keeps everything very transparent on the backend for the investor. We’ve collaborated on the keyword list.

Chris and Sheryl (Web Content Writer, Instaboost) are both very hands-on and good at keeping me informed. We go through keyword and hashtags to figure out what people were searching for versus what we want to show up for. The amount of time they’ve spent editing those keywords and sending us pages to edit have culminated to a sturdy keyword list. We feel this was a sound investment.

Chris has also made stylistic changes to our logo to make it stand out. Our quoting feature wasn’t working, so he helped get that feature plugged in properly so that clients could request quotes and receive an email, enabling us to contact them and schedule an estimate. It failed three or four times as he was working on it, but it’s functioning properly now due to his diligence in taking the time to figure it out.

Chris handles any details that we need changed. He’s provided us with his personal cell number so we can reach out to him. Sheryl handles the customer service—touching base with the customers to make sure they’ve had a good experience, walking them through installations, and optimizing emails and accounts. She also handles the backend.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

We liked their transparency. They take time for their customers instead of letting a customer service representative handle it, which is what most other companies do. Chris’ approach won me over.

We spend between $15,000–$20,000 per month.

We started working together in November 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Things have been fantastic. We went from four reviews to 17 reviews on Google very quickly thanks to their review platform. Last month, we moved up 10 spots in Google due to their SEO efforts targeted at heating installation in Los Angeles. This month, we’ve jumped up another five spots.

They send us a monthly report with detailed keyword data: which ones have jumped in rank, which have dropped, and the differences between mobile and computer searches. They also provide a report laying out keyword content, what industry-specific keywords have changed since the previous month, and a summary ranking by position. Instaboost is transparent about when keywords go up or down in rank.

We’ve gotten really good results from the SEO campaign, landing 148 new clients. These results have given us confidence in their abilities. They’re a very honest and driven marketing company. Most marketing companies I’ve dealt with over the years wouldn’t disclose their fees. Chris’—and Instaboost’s as a whole—honest approach to pricing has made us feel secure. We know that they’re handling our budget and investment well.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re top-notch. Sheryl immediately sends confirmation that she’s received my emails.

They’re transparent, prompt, and have good prices. Their active approach is unlike anything I’ve seen in 12 years.

We could always get more leads, but I’m not sure how they could improve on that. The results we’ve gotten as a result of their work is incredible. We had 60 inbound calls within 48 hours of launching the campaign, which is unheard of in this industry during the slow season. They’re doing a fantastic job, so I have no suggestions for improvement.

Any company looking to invest in a marketing firm wants to know where their bottom line is. Most firms won’t reveal their fees, but Chris provides me with the receipt from Google to pay along with a management fee to run it. You’ll realize when you talk to Chris and Sheryl that they’re not just trying to lecture or sell their services. Their honesty is contagious.

Overall Score Their communication, transparency, and hands-on approach are unique. They’re innovative and responsive.
    I would give them a 50 if I could.
    It’s tremendous. We went through six or seven different marketing firms, but Chris’ is the only one who provided transparency around their pricing.
    I’ve already given three referrals.

Reputation Management and SEO for Recycling Business

“They’re very customer-service focused and I know that somebody is going to be there to answer my questions.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Instaboost mediates the removal of negative Google reviews and generates new positive reviews from customers. SEO efforts include creating keyword lists and Google ads.

Evelyn O'Donnell
Founder and CEO, GreenMouse Recycling

The successful removal of intentionally negative reviews defines this engagement. While Instaboost demonstrates some improvements in SEO metrics, they could do better at explaining their measurements. The team, however, is always available and extremely responsive.

I’m the founder and CEO of GreenMouse Recycling. We provide recycling services (e.g., picking up e-waste, cleaning out facilities, and paper shreds) to businesses and residential customers primarily in Silicon Valley. We also repurpose and resell electronics, which allows us to teach at-risk young adults about the recycling and refurbishing industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

We were dealing with an individual who’d created a handful of bad reviews on Google. It was clearly an attempt at sabotage. It was very upsetting because I've never had anything like that happen before and I didn't know how to deal with it. I wanted to resolve the issue but didn't even know if it was possible to make bad reviews like that go away.

The other goal I was trying to achieve was to increase our ranking on Google. We've been in business for 14 years and our ranking had always been organically at the top. As others started using Google ads and keyword searches it caused us to disappear from Google so we decided to pay to have our ranking boosted.

First they helped us get those negative reviews resolved with Google. It was clear that it was intentional so they were able to make them go away. They also went out and spoke to some of our customers to help generate positive reviews. It was totally optional based on if the customer wanted to participate in sharing their review of the services that we provide.

In terms of search rankings, they created keywords and an ad. They have a suite of analytics that they look at and report back to me on a weekly basis on how we're doing. We haven't done any website work yet but it's a work in progress. I'm not going to create a big campaign until I see results. If we have to do more, we will.

We work with multiple people at Instaboost.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

I actually don't recall how we connected with them. I didn't go looking for them so I think that they organically appeared on my Facebook page.

They started working with us in December 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

That they were able to make the negative Google reviews disappear is obviously the biggest result. They have a lot of analytics in terms of how they know the search ranking campaign is working but I measure success in a different way. It’s anecdotal but all I know is if the phone rings or if we get a bad review or if somebody says they found us on a Google. Their results are more statistical but frankly I don't understand their metrics. When they tell me about clicks and impressions, I don't have any reference to be able to say if that's really good or not. However, there are some measurements that they’ve provided that show increased numbers.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

There’s several people working on the project and they're all approachable. They answer the phone when I call and respond quickly when I send an email. They’re very customer-service focused and I know that somebody is going to be there to answer my questions.

It's obvious that they know what they're doing and they're very energized to provide that knowledge to us.

It’s not that they haven't explained their metrics to me but they could do better. Not everyone comes in with the same experience or understanding of what makes the engine of Google run. The information I get from Google is very anecdotal and they have a different way of measuring results. Meeting in the middle would help me understand what they're doing in terms of the metrics.

Online Advertising for Legal Practitioner

“I can’t imagine not having them. ... If I stopped working with Instaboost, my business would stop.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides online advertising services on an ongoing basis, including ad campaign creation based on location, as well as keyword generation and analysis.

Ohio
Sharlene Ramsey
Owner, Law Offices of Sharlene Ramsey

Traffic and leads have both seen significant increases due to Instaboost Media’s contribution, yielding a positive ROI. Their tailored and devoted services continues to help the client grow. Consistent communication, progress reporting, and autonomous project management fosters confidence.

I’m the sole practitioner and attorney of the Law Office of Sharlene Ramsey, based in Strongsville, Ohio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I wanted to generate more calls and business coming into my office. I’ve worked with another vendor before, but had no results.

Lauren [Manager, Instaboost Media] did some ad development for three cities where I practiced, which made the initial campaign more seamless. I picked a particular county because I was a prosecutor there for a very long time. Lauren told me this campaign would boost my exposure, give me a more professional internet presence, and drive more people to my ads with keywords.

We collaborated on a keyword list. I used to be a juvenile prosecutor for one of the three counties, so we tailored our list accordingly. A week later, she informed me that those keywords weren’t yielding results, so she gave me other keyword ideas for feedback. She’s honest, and she didn’t make me wait six months to get results. The ad is very professional, and it drives people to my website.

My main point of contact is Lauren.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I came into contact with a Google employee who implemented a marketing strategy that tripled my profit in the first six weeks. He told me I was going to be in three areas, and that it would take time to populate into all of them. He then referred me to Lauren, and when I called her, she had an amazing, technical strategy.

She was very kind, concerned, and self-motivated. It was a lot more money than I intended to spend, but I trusted her. I was nervous because this was another $500–$600 a month. I told her I couldn't waste this much money, and she reassured me that I was going to see results. It’s rare to be able to trust someone to do what they promise.

I’ve spent $1,300–$1,500 with them so far. I didn’t have the ad in October, so I only spent $300, but I’ve had it in both November and December.

I've been working with them since October 2017.

I got my first call within ten days, and they’ve gotten us on the first page. We see consistent results in both traffic and leads. I check my keywords all the time. I attribute all of this to Instaboost Media. Lauren informed me that reviews would help, and they did. The woman who called us yesterday told us that she read our five-star reviews. Getting reviews from customers who have had a positive experience has really paid off.

Lauren cares about making the business work, and she knows what she’s doing. I’ve paid $1,500 for her services, but I’ve made $4,000, so it’s paying off. I have no reason to think that it’s not going to keep working. I trusted them, and their delivered what they promised. They’re great.

The ad she developed is bringing calls in. I wasn’t getting my money’s worth with the previous vendor, and I didn’t get any calls in an entire year. When Lauren told me she was going to increase my exposure, she meant it. I got what I paid for, and I’m making more than I’m spending. I’m very pleased and happy with her.

I attribute my boosted exposure to the ads she creates. I have every reason to expect these results to continue.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them the highest rating possible. I could’ve give them a higher one. We mostly communicate through phone, but also correspond through email. They initiated most of the calls.

Lauren has been amazing, and she always keeps in contact with me. She’s constantly working on strategies and checking progress to make sure I’m getting the most out of my money. I’ve never experienced this with any type of marketing.

She’s in charge of her ad department, and she has supervisory authority there. I was lucky to get her. She’s autonomous. She also informed me when she was going out of town and gave me her cell phone number so I could contact her if I had any problems.

Their communication is the most impressive thing. They deliver what they promise, and they have the power to do it. I spent $4,000–$5,000 with a previous vendor, and never made any money. Instaboost called, said they were going to give me results, and they did. I can’t imagine not having them. If I stopped working with Instaboost, my business would stop. They’re my lifeline.

They should have more people like Lauren, so there’s more of her to go around to other clients who want to succeed like I have.

I’ve already recommended them.

SEO for Building Restoration Company

"They produced results quickly while providing thorough customer service."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Instaboost improved an existing website’s content, functionality, and SEO to increase its Google ranking and marketing. Keywords, reputation management, and reviews are integral to optimal performance.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kegan Stephens
Owner, STOP Restoration

Enhancements increased brand exposure, traffic, and conversions with a nearly 80% rise in marketing. New keyword rankings match performance goals. Ongoing work is handled with thorough and responsive service. Customers can expect politeness and prompt follow-up.

I own STOP Restoration, which performs property restoration services for water, fire, mold, and smoke damage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

We wanted higher Google rankings for our website. To achieve that goal, we needed improved SEO, AdWords, and website functionality.

They cleaned our website’s content, blog, and directories, which a previous firm had managed in an unprofessional and disorderly manner. The directories were scattered with mismatched URLs. The team fixed those links as well as our reviews section. Additional services included reputation management and adding photos to our blog.

The team did not build a new site. My franchise holds the corporate website and handles PPC [pay per click] work.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

Their name appeared in a Google search for SEO companies that work on AdWords.

We’ve spent $10,000.

Work started August 2017 and is on-going.

We’ve seen increases in brand exposure, traffic, and sales conversions. Our internet marketing increased 70-80% as well. Additionally, we are ranking on the keywords we set in collaboration with the team.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were flawless. Their customer service is polite, respectful, and organized.

We communicate via phone calls and emails. The team is responsive and prompt in handling issues as they arise.

They produced results quickly while providing thorough customer service.

Explain set goals as thoroughly as possible and listen to their advice. An open line of communication benefits the project.

Overall Score They’re respectful and timely in fixing issues. Their follow-through is consistent and achieves great results.
    They were responsive and eager to understand customers on an individual basis.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Digital Marketing for Air Conditioning Company

"The prioritize transparency and accessibility."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Instaboost improved SEO and AdWords campaign while providing reputation management services. New keywords and strategy increased brand recognition and differentiation, securing a 5 star Google rating.

Montgomery, Illinois
Kimberly Gerdes
Customer Service and Marketing, All Seasons Heating and Cooling

Monthly Google business reports indicate strong SEO performance and established brand identity. Responsive customer service and transparent workflows were key strengths in fiscally low-risk engagement.

I head customer service and marketing at Seasons Heating & Cooling, an HVAC contractor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

We had engagement with a company that produced poor results. We had low Google review ratings and were difficult to find online. The company attempted to re-outfit the website, but their approach was unproductive to our set objectives. Consequently, we looked for a budget-friendly firm with higher skill sets.

Engagement with Instaboost advanced incrementally. We were cautious not to repeat costly mistakes. The team created a land paging that achieved high conversion rates. They also increased our Google ratings; we now have 5 stars. These goals were high priorities for us and the positive results increased our confidence in Instaboost.

The also assisted our AdWords campaign and local SEO. The team discarded our previous SEO key terms and built new sets from scratch. These efforts boosted our digital presence, but also differentiated us from a telemarketing company with the same name. Our low Google rankings confused potential customers who complained to us about the telemarketers’ aggressive behavior.

Our engagement had multiple smaller moving components. For example, to complement our improved ratings, the team provided reputation management services.

I interfaced with Lauren and Chris [Developers] at Instaboost.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

Lauren reach out to me and we had a lengthy phone call during which I asked her numerous questions. She had great responses and offered economical pricing. We hired them because the terms for engagement were low-risk.

We spent over $10,000.

Work started October 2016 and is on-going.

Our September Google business report indicates a 5 star rating, which our owner identified as the key success metric. Additionally, SEO put us at the top of Google rankings for local searches.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

They were amazing. The responded immediately via email and promptly produced reports on request.

The team taught me a lot of tricks.

The prioritize transparency and accessibility. Itemized bills help us understand the process better.

Overall Score The team is very personable.
    They follow through on promises promptly.
    I already recommended them to a few people.

SEO and Web Design for Painting Business

"They’re responsible and have a strong client awareness."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media manages a website's SEO. The team cleaned up the Google My Business Site, creating durable content and targeting keywords. The team then built a new website to replace the old one.

Houston, Texas
Igho Ayoro
Owner, GeniePro Painting

The team delivers exactly what they promise to deliver in a speedy manner. They are customer-service oriented and have amazing responsiveness and communication throughout their work. They add value by using analytics and trends to come up with new ideas.

I am the owner of Genie Pro Painting, a painting and contracting company. We do complete interior and exterior painting, remodeling, repairs, etc. We are located in the Houston, Texas area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost?

We needed help improving our SEO and online presence. We had worked with another provider previously and had a horrible experience.

The very first thing they did was take over our Google My Business page, which was difficult for them because when the previous company created it, they put themselves as the owner as opposed to me, the actual owner. Instaboost jumped through a lot of hoops to clean that page. When they finally did, they listed me as the owner. If I’m not happy and I want to transfer it to another company, I could easily do it without that person having to go through the hoops they went through to get access to it.

The biggest issue is the previous company had created a page with wrong and misleading information. Instaboost went to work correcting that very quickly. It was very impressive to me that they were able to accomplish all that they did in the specific time they had promised to do it in.

They researched my business and found the right keywords to help me get found online and put those together to be launched. Once they got that going, they suggested that I look into optimizing the website. Rather than trying to optimize the website, which I had built myself, I decided to have them build a completely new website for me.

How did you come to work with Instaboost?

Instaboost contacted me directly to share what they do. I was very skeptical because I had just come off a bad relationship with the other company. At that point, I had decided to manage the website myself.  Instaboost promised me they could accomplish a certain amount of work in 30-60 days. They gave me a very good guarantee, so I gave them a try. I’m glad I made that decision.

I have spent $9,000.

We started working together in June 2016 and the work is ongoing.

I saw results in the time in which they told me I would. I went from having no online presence at all to getting tons of calls. If someone Googles “Genie Pro Painting” in the area that I cover, I’m in the top 2-3. It’s been a very pleasant experience. They’ve helped set us up for metrics tracking as well. They send the results to me every month. I don’t care about the metrics, but I do care about the results, and they’re good.

How did Instaboost perform from a project management standpoint?

I have dealt with approximately 3 people there. Most of the time, I deal directly with Chris [Co-founder/COO, Instaboost]. They are 2 hours behind me in Texas. I have called them at 8 in the morning Texas time, which means he’s probably still sleeping, but he still answers the phone. Regardless of what time I call, he answers the phone. If he doesn’t, he’s good at calling me back within 30-60 minutes. When I send them photos and videos to be put on my website, social media page, or YouTube channel, within 24-48 hours those are edited, uploaded, and getting hits. I’m very impressed with how well they manage it. They are very on top of things.

They’re responsible and have a strong client awareness. They take the time to make sure my needs are not only met but exceeded. That kind of dedication speaks volumes to me. I was initially impressed that they kept their word in delivering results in the promised timeframe. I hired them just for SEO and since then, I’ve bought every other service they offer because I was so impressed with them. It’s been a very pleasant experience.

No. Whenever I go to them with an issue, it gets resolved quickly.

Overall Score I am absolutely satisfied.
    When I say I need something done, they tell me when it will be done by and it gets done.
    I’m very happy with what they are charging me.
    They do what they say they’ll do when they say they’ll do it.
    I already have recommended them multiple times and will continue to do so.

Review Solicitation Software for Maid Service

"I recommend Instaboost to any company interested in using customer reviews to help support business growth."

Jan. 2018

Instaboost Media implemented a marketing campaign designed to generate more customer reviews on Google, improve leads, and increase business.

Arlington, Texas
Owner, Maid For You

Applying a good understanding of the industry, Instaboost delivered a user-friendly, one-step software program that allows customers to quickly enter service reviews for publication on Google. The team employed effective project management and consistently offered practical solutions.

We are a growing residential and maid services company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Instaboost Media?

We hired them to implement a marketing campaign to increase published reviews. They developed the system for current customers to submit Google reviews.

The goal was to increase leads and generate more business.

We have used them in the past to improve lead traffic.

Instaboost developed a software program that helps us solicit customer reviews. It allows us to collect customer information and request them for a review of their experience that will, in turn, be submitted to Google.

The Instaboost team works with our IT team to implement the solution.

The software is very easy to use and allows us to track the responses we receive.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was very effective. They created an easy one-step process for customers to quickly enter a review of their services received.

We are impressed by their ability to understand our business and either provide viable solutions or recommend suitable alternatives.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Instaboost has been very helpful, thorough, and creative.