Boost Your Business

Located in the heart of Orange County, California, Instaboost Media | The Best Local SEO Company in the Nation is a full service digital marketing agency. Industry experts at Instaboost Media can help you establish your business objectives, identify your target audience, create engaging and share-worthy content and finally integrate your social media with all other aspects of your online presence.

We formed our company to serve as the key solution to improve business’ profits and quality of online marketing. Here at Instaboost Media, we believe in maintaining long term relationships with our clients. This can only be achieved when we understand their needs and provide them with the highest quality services. With a team of experts ranging from business consultants, software developers, graphic designers and search engine optimizers, Instaboost Media makes it possible to provide affordable and reliable web solutions to all clients throughout the United States

Tustin, CA
  • 2552 Walnut Ave Ste 205
    Tustin, CA 92780
  • 2552 Walnut Ave Ste 205
    Tustin, CA 92780

Commercial Contractors, Residential Contractors, Legal Services, Brick-And-Mortar, Transportation, Real Estate, Hospitality, Doctors, Massage, Restaurants & more...

SEO Services for Cleaning Company

“They have strong customer service skills—any issue I express to them gets addressed by their team.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

InstaBoost Media developed and implemented SEO strategies to aid in online prominence efforts. They created unique keywords and are providing continuous assistance.

Providence, Rhode Island
Co-owner, A Star Quality Cleaning Services LLC

The site has experienced an increase in organic traffic and ranking within search results. The InstaBoost Media team has been communicative and receptive to concerns. They’ve coupled availability and timeliness to strengthen their dedication to the customer.

I’m a co-owner of A Star Quality Cleaning Services. We’re a residential cleaning company based in Rhode Island.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

We wanted to raise our online visibility to gain more clients. I was using Angie’s List and Groupon but wanted more exposure.

The InstaBoost Media team implemented SEO tactics for our website. They curated a list of keywords to aid our organic search ranking.

We primarily work with Norma (Customer Service Specialist) and 1–2 other teammates.

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

A member of their team contacted me as I was considering trying a new marketing strategy, so I brought them on board.

I’ve spent around $600 so far.

We started the project in August 2018 and the work is ongoing.

My site has received more organic traffic than before InstaBoost Media’s services. The keywords their team implemented have been successful in directing client’s to my site faster. I’ve also received an influx in phone calls from potential customers.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I typically send an email, and someone from their team contacts me through an email or phone call. They were responsive and timely in producing work.

They have strong customer service skills—any issue I express to them gets addressed by their team. I appreciate the level of communication I receive from them.

I haven’t been working with them long enough to know what could be improved.

It’s important to get all information and plans in writing, as there are many members of their team and things can be misunderstood.

Multiple SEO Services for Car Wash Franchise

“They’ve done a great job for us.”

2015 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides website maintenance and SEO services for a carwash company. Their strategies focus on increasing search rankings and expanding digital visibility.

California
Owner, Car Wash Franchise

So far, Instaboost Media has improved search rankings and incoming web traffic, specifically with the mobile site. The team’s responsive communication and accessibility are two of their key strengths. Overall, they’re a valuable partner.

I own a company that manages four express exterior carwashes located at gas stations and convenience stores.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I’m unfamiliar with the technical aspects of running a business, and frankly, I have no interest in it. I needed a partner to take over the management of my website and improve my digital presence.

So far, Instaboost Media has made a few changes to our company website. They’ve also implemented several relevant and profitable keyword strategies designed to increase our search rankings. They’re currently supporting those campaigns.

I have one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

They first reached out through a cold call.

We spend about $5,000 annually.

We started working with them in 2015, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

I don’t heavily track any metrics, but I’m happy with the results. Our rankings have increased, driving more traffic to our site. Specifically, our mobile site attracts a lot of visitors.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very communicative and accessible. When I need something done, I just send an email. Usually, they take care of it within ten minutes.

I appreciate their responsiveness. They always do what I ask.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Clients should consider working with Instaboost Media. They’ve done a great job for us.

Overall Score I have no problems with their work or their services.
    Considering the annual cost, the results are definitely worth the investment.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

SEO Services for Piercing Company

“InstaBoost successfully improved our organic search rankings on Google within three months...”

Aug. - Oct. 2018

InstaBoost provided SEO services, verifying the business' information across the board, in order to increase organic search rankings on Google.

Puyallup, WA
Maxwell Dannen
Owner, Pro Prick Body Piercing

InstaBoost delivered on their promise to increase the business' online performance within 90 days despite the engagement taking place during a slow season. Communicative and proactive in their approach, the project was easy and worthwhile overall.

I'm the owner of Pro Prick Body Piercing.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

InstaBoost actually reached out to us and guaranteed they could improve our Google organic search rankings within 90 days, so we took them up on the offer.

InstaBoost verified all of our business information across the board online and provided other SEO services to help improve our search rankings on Google.

We worked directly with Caitlin (Web Content Specialist, InstaBoost Media).

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

They approached me and guaranteed that they could improve our online performance, so it was a no-risk engagement.

We spent $600.

They provided three months of services in 2018.

InstaBoost successfully improved our organic search rankings on Google within three months, fulfilling their original promise to us. Despite the engagement taking place during our slow season, they proved their ability to deliver results.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very communicative and always let me know what they were working on each month.

I'm happy with their services overall, but I don't really have any other experience with SEO providers to compare it to.

For the kind of work they did on our account, I think $200 per month is a little high.

SEO Services for Locksmith

“Their work brought me more business and increased my Google rankings.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media improved search rankings and SEO for a locksmith business. Working from an existing list of keywords, they brought rankings for several terms to the first page of Google searches.

Colorado Springs Metro Area
Owner, Locksmith Company

The engagement was recently renewed. While the account is active, Instaboost Media is attentive and reaches out regularly. Thanks to their efforts, improved search rankings brought in more calls and potential business.

I own a locksmith business in Colorado Springs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I wanted to improve my search rankings and needed a company to help me with SEO.

I did an AdWords campaign before working with them, so I gave them the list of keywords that were the most effective. They came up with a few more to add to the list, and concentrated on overall keyword ranking.

Once they got my rankings up on the first page, with some in the top three positions, they suspended billing. They switched my account manager after that, and I fell off their radar. I reached out to them again when my rankings stalled, and we continued to make SEO improvements.

We had one account manager, but it seems like they switched roles quite often. Anyone I spoke with there knew what they were doing, but it seemed like there was a lot of movement internally. In all, I’ve worked with about three account managers, which is sometimes a bit of a drawback.

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

I wanted to work with a domestic company, and I liked that they offered a month-to-month option. They were much more attentive than other companies I’ve worked with, and they asked for content from me right away. Their billing made sense, and they stayed on top of the process.

I’ve spent about $1,200 on their services.

The engagement started at the beginning of 2017. I recently refreshed the partnership, so I’m still working with them.

Their work brought me more business and increased my Google rankings.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was good when we first started out. I didn’t hear from them after they suspended billing, and I’m not sure if that was due to a change in account managers, or if I just got lost in the system. I’m not sure what the cause was, but everything was fine after I renewed billing with them.

When we started out, they had someone contact me at least once a week. Other companies might only reach out at each billing cycle.

Once the billing was suspended, I didn’t hear from them for several months and my gains started to slip. For cases like mine, it would be helpful if they reached out once or twice a month to see if their suspended accounts were still performing well or needed assistance again.

Search Engine Optimization Services for Law Firm

"The website is generating more business, which is a positive improvement."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Assisting with lead generation, Instaboost Media has been managing SEO for a website and helping improve Google rankings.

California
Owner, Law Firm

The business is growing and the number of clients is on the rise. Instaboost Media delivered on promises, even though the in-house team would prefer to have more regular communication to stay up-to-date with the project. Note: This reviewer received additional services in exchange for completing an impartial review.

I'm the owner of a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I wanted to generate more business, so I was looking for a company to help me with SEO.

They have been managing SEO for my website, helping me maintain high rankings in Google searches.

They contacted me.

I've spent about $3,000.

I started working with them in September 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

I've seen an increase in clients and the business is growing, but I'm not sure how much of it is related to their work.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We don't have much communication, so I'd like them to share more updates with me. I receive hundreds of emails a day, so I'd prefer them to contact me by phone.

The website is generating more business, which is a positive improvement.

I'd like to have a dedicated project manager who would contact me on a monthly basis.

Google Page Set Up & SEO for Real Estate Company

"InstaBoost Media were fantastic during the onboarding process, but I’ve felt in the dark since that initial stage."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

InstaBoost Media was brought on to create a Google Business page and to increase search result rankings. While they made the account and developed keywords for the process, the overall plan remains unclear.

Seattle, Washington
Matthew Chapman
Owner, Chapman Homes - Windermere Real Estate

The business has not yet seen an increase in potential leads, sales, or search result ranking. The InstaBoost team has been available but could benefit from more transparency in their overall process. Note: This reviewer received additional services in exchange for completing an impartial review.

I’m a real estate agent with Chapman Homes with Windermere Real Estate.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

I was struggling setting up my Google Business page and wanted to increase my search result ranking.

Their team set up my Google Business page. They also created keywords to aid in our efforts to appear on the first page of search results.

I’m primarily in contact with Norma (Customer Service Specialist, InstaBoost Media).

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

A teammate from InstaBoost Media reached out to me for the project.

I’ve spent $600 on their services so far.

We began working together in August 2018, and the work is still ongoing.

I haven’t seen any growth in business or sales leads. My website’s search ranking hasn’t increased since beginning the project. However, they successfully set up my Google Business page.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

At the start, I received a detailed report about their plan. InstaBoost Media were fantastic during the onboarding process, but I’ve felt in the dark since that initial stage. When we communicate, it’s over email and phone.

At the beginning of the project, they were easy to reach and always willing to take our call. Their availability is appreciated.

I’d find weekly progress reports helpful. They haven’t informed me about what to expect in their process, and I’d find it beneficial to know their plan about increasing my rankings.

If you’re having trouble setting up your Google Business account, they’re capable of helping you. However, it is too early in the process for me to recommend their search result ranking assistance. In a few months, I may have different results to vouch for those skills.

SEO for Fencing Installation Company

“InstaBoost implements effective SEO solutions that have helped drive a lot more traffic and sales overall.”

2017 - Ongoing

InstaBoost provides SEO services, including keyword research and social media management.

Blue Springs, Missouri
David Maples
Owner, Gold Fence KC LLC

InstaBoost successfully increased overall sales and improved the company's organic search rankings on Google. Communicative, responsive, and dedicated to client needs, working with their team continues to be a seamless process.

I'm the owner of Gold Fence KC, LLC, a fencing installation services provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

I wanted to improve our online performance to bring in additional business.

InstaBoost provides SEO services, including keyword research, uploading content to the site, and overseeing some of our Google and social media pages.

I have one primary point of contact on their team.

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

I found them through a Google search and thought they'd be a good fit since they were one of the top companies that popped up.

We keep them on a monthly retainer for about $100 per month, or around $1,200 in total over the course of the last year.

I've been working with them since around November 2017.

InstaBoost implements effective SEO solutions that have helped drive a lot more traffic and sales overall. We're now ranking on the first page of Google as well.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate well and are very responsive overall.

They know what they're doing and they're enjoyable to work with all around.

I can't think of anything.

Be communicative.

Digital Marketing and SEO for a Bail Bonds Company

"Instaboost Media puts a lot of effort into making sure our online image reflects well on my company."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media provides digital marketing and SEO services, handling postings on Google, Yelp, and Bing.

South Carolina, United States
Josh Quick
Owner, Quick Bail Bonds

Search rankings have improved since the engagement began. Instaboost Media's keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing status updates throughout the engagement. Responsiveness and ability to produce on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I own a bail bond company serving several counties in upstate South Carolina.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

Google no longer allows advertisement from bail bonding companies. Once they took my ads down, my business greatly slowed down. I needed help boosting my listing on Google Maps to be at the top of the front page.

I'd done some work getting reviews before we started working together. Instaboost Media made sure that I was listed on several websites besides Google. Google looks at certain criteria before they'll put a company’s listing on the front page. They’re working to make sure that I meet that criterion by getting me up on Yelp and Microsoft Bing.

Our main contact is Lauren (certified specialist, Instaboost Media).

How did you come to work with Instaboost Media?

They reached out to me via a solicitation call. I ignored those calls in the past, but they said they could help with our listing in the wake of Google dropping our ads.

I pay $200 a month, so I’ve spent $400 to date.

I began working with them in September 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

They let me know upfront that it usually takes 4–6 weeks to bring the listing up to the front page. We’re at the five-week mark now. My listing is further up the list but not significantly so. However, we’re still in that wait-and-see period.

Beyond what they've done with the Google listing, they've made strides in posting our listing with other companies. Some companies make it super simple to post a listing, but some are more difficult. They've worked diligently to get me listed on all of those sites.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Lauren's great to work with. She’s easy to contact and gets back to me quickly when I have a question. I'm able to see where they've made posts for my business. We primarily speak on the phone. They have work cell phone numbers so I'm able to shoot a text if I have any issues. I usually get a phone call back within 15–20 minutes.

They've been able to create a positive digital image for my company online, which is extremely important. The first thing that people look for when searching for a business online is your image. Especially in my industry where people are very skeptical, they want to find a business they can trust. Instaboost Media puts a lot of effort into making sure our online image reflects well on my company.

At this time, I don't think so. That may change as time goes on.

I would say go for it, especially if Google no longer allows advertisements for your industry.

They've met every deadline.
    I'm very likely to recommend them.

Digital Marketing for Heating & Cooling Business

"They met their deadlines and were on point with the things that they promised."

2016 - Ongoing

InstaBoost Media has updated web content and provided SEO to attract new customers. The team also does reputation management, Google Ads, and landing page development.

Montgomery, Illinois
Kim Gerdes
Marketing Director, All Season's Heating & Cooling

The website now ranks on Google’s first page. The team has improved navigation, which helped boost web traffic.  They met deadlines and communicate in a transparent manner. InstaBoost Media is a reliable long-term partner.

I work in customer service and also oversee the marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with InstaBoost Media?

We wanted to appear on the first page of a Google search. With our previous vendor, we appeared on the third or fourth page of a Google search and our concerns were being dismissed.

InstaBoost Media refreshed our content and pictures to make our site more visible. The team now manages our website and develops landing pages. Services include reputation management, SEO, and Google Ads.

Lauren (Director of Paid Search, InstaBoost Media) is our main point of contact. I also interact with about five people including Caitlin (Web Content Specialist, InstaBoost Media) and Chris (Co-Founder, InstaBoost Media).

How did you come to work with InstaBoost Media?

Lauren reached out when were working with the previous vendor. She said InstaBoost Media didn’t have contracts, whereas our previous vendor required a payment to exit the contract. We started slowly with the team and immediately saw promising results.

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working together in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

We’ve gained new customers as a result of our first-page ranking on Google. We also now have a 5 star rating with Google along with wonderful reviews.

How did InstaBoost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They are true to their word. They provide accurate timeline estimates and always meet their deadlines.

They are friendly and go above and beyond their expectations. Their communication and transparency stand out. They explain their strategy in clear and accessible language.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Expect them to be helpful and communicative. Lauren helped me decide which way to go and has guided our team past the initial learning curve.

We were previously stuck in a contract. InstaBoost has worked for us because they create a low-pressure relationship without a contract.
    They communicate clearly. We always understand the next steps and costs.

Listings Adjustment for Small Business

"They work fast and produce great results."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Instaboost Media has been managing SEO and adjusting listings to help a business maintain high Google rankings in various regions.

Walla Walla, Washington
Deborah Riley
Owner, The Spa Travelers

The engagement started a month ago, but the website has already moved to the first page in Google searches. Instaboost Media delivered what they had promised, while their expertise and exceptional communication skills made them a go-to partner.

I'm the owner of The Spa Travelers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Instaboost Media?

I was looking for a company to help my website stay at the top of Google searches.

They manage SEO for my website, helping me rank high in Google and other browsers. I move a lot, so they adjust listings for me. Within the next 30 days, we’re going to switch the current listing off and start boosting listings in Tri-Cities.

I have a contact person who I can talk to.

They contacted me.

I've spent about $200.

I started working with them in October 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

They promised to get me on the first page of Google within three months. My rankings are already much higher, so I'm seeing positive results.

How did Instaboost Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're great communicators and check in regularly.

They work fast and produce great results.

I can't think of anything. I've worked with other SEO companies before, but Instaboost Media stands out when it comes to communication.

It won't happen overnight, but give them some time and you'll see excellent results.

Overall Score They've been great.
    I don't have any complaints.