Web and mobile development. Digital transformation

INOSTUDIO is a premium software development company specialized in corporate systems and unique IT solutions.

The main goal of INOSTUDIO is to help our clients improve their businesses or implement their unique ideas. We remove pains linked with complex process of software development and selection of a reliable vendor for IT products. We focus on business goals and use talents, innovations and long experience gained by the company and its employees.

In our work we leverage innovative technologies, bring on board highly-qualified and motivated people, focus on building long-term relationships generating the best possible value. We consider our clients as partners, being reliable, honest and transparent to them.

2006
Taganrog, Russia
  • 39 Oktyabrskaya St / 1 2nd Ln
    Taganrog 347916
    Russia
  • 230 Broadway, Suite 203,
    Lynnfield, MA 01940

Our products are used worldwide by Boeing, Microsoft, Virgin and many other companies.

MOJO Image

MOJO

Worldwide leading SaaS e-commerce platform for direct-response industry

Web-site: http://gotmojo.com/

How we work on a project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6de_oFZD9w4

Client's review:

Technologies: ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, Entity Framework

Before starting the implementation of the project, a market analysis was carried out with the client. We have worked out the project concept in detail, identified the risks and basic requirements.

Business goals:

• Build core software to support the business model;
  • Become a market leader;
  • Increase the customer base;
  • Increase the turnover.

• MOJO customers earned more than $100,000,000 using the platform;
  • MOJO became a multinational leading market product;
  • From 100 000 to 200 000 visits a day.

Read more: https://inostudio.com/portfolio/projects_new/mojo.html

SciLinkR: the unique social network for scientists. Image

SciLinkR: the unique social network for scientists.

Technologies: Angular7, Asp.Net Core, C#, Amazon: S3, Centrifugo, EC2, S3, Route 53, SES, RDS

Business goals:

• Create an innovative community, which automates exchanging  scientific content and helps its users to interact
  • Popularize  STEM-education
  • Prove the idea and business model

Results:

• MVP has been successfully developed- the idea is successfully proved as the project gets traction
  • The client is preparing for the next investment round
  • The project got vital feedback.

read more: https://inostudio.com/portfolio/project/scilinkr.html

https://youtu.be/o7Mg-kOj5sc Image

Technologies: iOS, Android, PHP, CMS, MySQL, Objective-C, Core Data, Jenkins CI, RestKit, Crashlytics, MMDrawerController, SDWebImage, Butterknife, CocoaPods, Мaterial design

Mobile application for the leading meat-processing plant

We developed promo-app for increasing customer loyalty. The work on the project has been started in 2015, and now we are creating the 4th version of the app

coming soon.

• QR-code scanner;
  • Personal account;
  • Catalog.

Results:

• The app is used for a few events and new ones are coming soon
  • Constantly working with the client for 4 years
  • Getting positive client’s feedback about reaching business goals using the app
  • The project won a prestigious national mobile award

read more: https://inostudio.com/portfolio/project/samson.html

WES:  International e-learning platform disrupting corporate language education Image

WES: International e-learning platform disrupting corporate language education

Technologies: Redis, React, Laravel, Typescript, Docker, Mysql, PHP, Sockect.io, Mobx

The main idea of the service - training is carried out by tutors from the professional sphere of a student. For example, if you need to learn English for sales, it will be taught by a local sales specialist who knows the language perfectly and has experience in the required professional area.

The second

version of the service is coming soon, the first was released in 2016. And with this project the client entered the Middle East market.

Business goals:

• Improve the quality of education;
  • Grow the language education business;
  • Test the idea of engaging tutors (native speakers) from the same business area as students.

Results:

• Entered Middle East market-since 2015 service has already expanded over 3 continents
  • Over 2800 hours of lessons given online

read more:

ARnament: Innovative AR-based lifestyle app, introducing a brand new way of communication Image

Download: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/arnament/id1376474900?ls=1&mt=8

Technologies: Swift, ARkit, C#, Google Maps SDK for iOS and APIs.

Our client came to us with a fresh startup idea and great plans to realise. To test the idea and allow the client to be sure of our experience and

reliability, we started our work from creating MVP.

• Test the idea;
  • Monetize the product within a short time period.

Results:

• iOS app was successfully launched and is being improved now
  • The MVP got tremendous feedback.

read more: https://inostudio.com/portfolio/project/arnament.html

Stolichki Image

Stolichki

Technologies: iOS, Android, Swift, Java, Node.js, Firebase, Google Maps, Crashlytics, Fabric.

Mobile app for pharmacy enterprise customers. Search for the required drugs in the catalog, booking drugs, promotions and loyalty program – all that is necessary for the pharmacy buyer.

We always do our best to ensure that customers can achieve their business goals. The network of

social pharmacies Stolichki won the competition in the category "Best pharmacy network".

• Increase customers’ loyalty;
  • Increase remote product booking and eventually sales.

• Customer loyalty increased;
  • Medicine booking & sales increased by 7%.

Web Dev & Design for Advertising Company

“They drained our funds and then abandoned the project.”

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019

INOSTUDIO was hired to redesign and develop a website for an ad agency. They were supposed to implement these new designs on a provided platform while ensuring functionality.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Wilder
Owner, Private Party Seller

After the design phase was unsuccessful, development didn’t go well either, resulting in a platform full of bugs. INOSTUDIO regularly extended deadlines, resulting in an extended project timeline and significant cost increase. Management was often inaccessible.

For the last 15 years, I was the owner of an advertising company for cars, boats and motor homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOSTUDIO?

I was attempting to launch a new company that followed the same business model as the one I ran for 15 years. I hired INOSTUDIO to update the design of my platform.

I bought a new website that had the features and functionalities I wanted on the new site. INOSTUDIO was supposed to use that platform’s structure, and just redesign it to fit our business needs. For example, where one button says search, they needed to update it to a different color and different font while ensuring functionality. It was a very basic project—they were just supposed to implement the design we established.

We had a full-time project manager, a designer, a senior lead developer, and a junior developer. Partway through the project, they replaced my lead developer and assured me that the product would be just as good.

How did you come to work with INOSTUDIO?

I found them on Upwork, and I hired them because they had many reviews, several million dollars in revenue, and a near-perfect score. With closer consideration, I haven’t been able to verify their testimonials.

The initial budget was $12,000–$14,000, but I spent $40,000.

The project was projected to last three months, but we worked together for 15 months from January 2018–March 2019.

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

They were supposed to complete everything for my project. Once it was clear that the design phase was unsuccessful, I turned to another company to complete it. INOSTUDIO assured me that, although design was one of their weaknesses, development was their strength. So, I returned to their team for the development aspect.

Tasks kept getting extended, and once I was able to view it, the product was barely functioning. We couldn’t get anywhere because there were so many bugs. There was zero accountability on their end. Clearly, no one was checking the work because the site doesn’t function at all now.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

They drained our funds and then abandoned the project.

How was project management handled?

Communication was awful. I went weeks without hearing from the project manager because she was out of the office. When deadlines approached, they would extend them because of the project manager’s absence. I think it was just an excuse because once I got to see the product a week or two later, it always had a ton of bugs.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They could be more upfront and honest. They consistently lied to me.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Find another company that has a reputation for delivering successful projects.

PHP & WordPress Dev for Online Media Company

Their developers are really top-notch, and they take care of me.”

2016 - Ongoing

INOSTUDIOS continues to serve as a development partner for a media company. Wielding a tech stack that includes WordPress and PHP, they deliver front- and backend development as well as server management.

Nashville, Tennessee
CEO, Online Media Company

By fulfilling the exact requirements in a timely manner, INOSTUDIO’S team has effectively replaced the client’s other development partners. They proved to be a cost-effective option that's capable and transparent with their communication. The ongoing relationship is a testament to their quality.

I’m the owner of a number of media sites. The leading one receives around 6–7 million unique monthly visitors.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOSTUDIO?

We were seeking a development partner to help us with our media sites.

Throughout many projects, INOSTUDIO has provided WordPress and PHP development for us. Their services range from plug-in development to server management, and their engineers handle both front- and backend development. In a recent, larger project, they’ve worked to productize an SEO tool we’ve internally used for our website.

There are 3­–4 developers and two project managers. The developers vary in seniority, ranging from lead developer to junior and regular developers. The project manager oversees the completion of tickets and ensures a smooth workflow.

How did you come to work with INOSTUDIO?

I used to work with a development agency, and one of the owners was Eastern European. He had a connection with INOSTUDIO, which is how I'd heard of them.

We’ve spent around $200,000.

We’ve worked with them for a little over three years, from mid-2016. We engage them on a project-by-project basis, so we have an ongoing relationship.

I’ve slowly stopped working with other companies over time because INOSTUDIO fulfills all of my needs. They deliver exactly according to requirements and are transparent about their capabilities. I’m a former developer myself so I have specific needs, but they excel at moving ideas into execution.

If I’d engaged an American company, it’d cost be around 2­–3 times the price of what I’m paying now, so they’ve been a cost-effective option that doesn’t compromise quality. While there may be even more affordable competitors, the quality of their work completely justifies their cost.

How did INOSTUDIO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager is excellent. While I don’t often have everything perfectly set up in our backlog, he’s on top of streamlining project progress. We use Skype and JIRA to communicate, and they’re adaptable to different project management styles. I appreciate that they’ll be as hands-on or hands-off as you need them to be.

Their developers are really top-notch, and they take care of me.

No, I don’t have a bad word to say about them.

The more details you can give them, the better their delivery.

Multiple Development Projects for Global Company

"For the next project, I'll just go straight for INOSTUDIO as we had such a great positive experience."

May - Oct. 2019

Working in conjunction with the backend team, INOSTUDIO developed mobile apps for an emerging product that targeted the global market. They also helped build the frontend console and supported another business.

Cupertino, California
VP of Engineering, Global Company

INOSTUDIO's team filled a critical gap in skillsets, delivering exceptional mobile development services to launch the product on time. This is due to their proactive project management and efficient workflows. Organized and transparent, they were almost always available to hop on a call.

I am VP of Engineering at a large global company, leading division responsible for building new and innovative products.

For what projects/services did your company hire INOSTUDIO?

Building new great engineering team in a company takes time. We've managed to get a really good eng core (eng from Google, PayPal, NVidia), but we were still lacking resources in some key areas (e.g. mobile). Inostudio was a perfect partner to help us there and get us lunch our product on time.

Build and launch a high quality mobile product under extremely tight deadline (3 months).

I've interviewed different vendors, with different rates and conditions to work. The main criteria was the quality of work and communication with our eng team. We did ask Inostudio to do a pilot project for a week and were extremely happy with results. It turns out Inostudio is extremely good partner and delivered more then we expected.

Project was to develop mobile (Android and iOS) applications in cooperation with our engineering team responsible for backend development. Later Inostudio also managed to help us building frontend console, as well as another frontend project related to different business.

Backend engineering team was ours, as well as product team. Inostudio from their side allocated a very high quality engineering team and even better project managers to handle all communication aspects.

Inostudio really impressed me with the quality of the organization. At any moment in time I new exactly what is done, and what is in progress. Periodic demos and engineering builds helped to get the sense of features and actual working apps. Jira was clean and very well managed.

Well, do be honest, based on my previous experience in software development and working with vendors, I was a bit skeptical we can manage to deliver and lunch product on time giving a really short timeframe (3 months) and amount of features.

However, Inostudio supersede my expectation, not just launching product on time, but even implemented P1 features outside of minimal set slotted for initial version. It was possible due to a very good organization of work, as well as communication.

Inostudio team was really proactive in taking the project as their own, suggesting ways to move faster and move efficient. The level of commitment felt just like they are part of our own team.

Extremely efficient! Inostudio team was ready to meet my eng and product team at almost any time, on a really short notice. In fact, sometimes it was harder to get a hold of someone with our own organization, then with our partners at Inostudio.

Quality of work. Both engineering as well as organization. The whole process was laid out in such a transparent and easy way, everyone knew what is happening and when. Engineering quality was also outstanding, as large global company was willing to put its name on the product developed by Inostudio.

Not really. For the next project, I'll just go straight for INOSTUDIO as we had such a great positive experience that would be hard to beat.

Overall Score Excellent partner, will continue working with them in the future.
    It was sometimes faster to get a hold of Inostudio then people within our own org.
    Similar project would definitely cost more to do in house.
    Product is launched on time, with then planned minimal feature set.
    I would refer Inostodio any day.

Software Dev for E-Commerce Platform

"Their team’s critical thinking abilities have been their greatest asset."

$10,000,000+

2011 - Ongoing

INOSTUDIO developed an e-commerce platform based in a Microsoft Azure using ASP.net, which runs a SQL server. The team manages the product including server administration, database and frontend development.

Boston, Massachusetts
Gregory Silvano
CEO, Mojo

INOSTUDIO delivered a stable platform that functions well. The team manages the platform effectively, providing valuable insight to ensure features are practical and the product remains user-friendly. They are skilled and informed about industry innovations, which supports continued engagement.

I’m the CEO of Mojo, which is an e-commerce and marketing platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with INOSTUDIO?

We needed a partner to manage software development services for the platform.

INOSTUDIO built the Mojo platform with Microsoft technology. Based in Microsoft Azure, the team built the site using ASP.net. The platform uses a Microsoft Azure SQL server. INOSTUDIO is responsible for the entire product including server administration, software development, database development, and QA. They also manage the frontend development tasks. Since it’s an e-commerce website, their team uses HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. Anything that’s involved in building a website that can take credit card transactions and process online orders, they’ve done.

Right now, we work with a half dozen developers on the team. I’ve had as many as twelve probably at one point when we were building up the platform originally.

How did you come to work with INOSTUDIO?

I’d been working with INOSTUDIO since 2006.

We’ve probably spent about $10 million.

We began working on the product in 2011, and our engagement with INOSTUDIO’s ongoing.

The overall stability and performance of the platform have been fantastic. We don’t have a whole lot of bugs in the system. The team does a good job managing the remises so there’s never downtime. Their team’s skill set is excellent.

How did INOSTUDIO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been excellent. We have maybe two to three hundred clients on the platform and do $2 million a week in sales through the platform. There are always a lot of support tickets and moving parts. INOSTUDIO does a really good job managing priorities and making sure communication is clear. Their communication is excellent. They’ve even come to the US to work in our office. Their team is also aware of new technologies.

Their team’s critical thinking abilities have been their greatest asset. When you’re dealing with offshore teams, you have to trust them. But they’re not sitting right next to you. They don’t see the problems that you’re trying to solve. And if they don’t ask the right questions, they could write code or develop a system that isn’t the right for the product. The developers at INOSTUDIO will push back if they think a feature isn’t right for the platform. Their team has always communicated when an idea would risk the stability of the platform. They’re protective of the platform and the solutions that Mojo provides. I’ve dealt with thousands of offshore teams. Usually, they just do what you say and don’t care if it’s right or wrong. Honestly, it doesn’t work that way at INOSTUDIO.

Really, not a whole lot. We’ve been doing this for so long. I think anything they could improve upon they already have.

It’s advice that I would give anybody who’s dealing with any offshore team. You need clear communication and not just specs. You need to have a conversation with them and describe the problems you’re trying to solve along with specs and designs. If they don’t know why they’re doing a project, you’re just getting a code slinger. I think INOSTUDIO is above that, which is a luxury that people might not understand if they’re not used to such a company.