Illustration and Gaming Studio

Broad in perspectives and narrow in outcomes to be achieved – We are a design development and technology infused agency, always thinking in intuitively out of the frame box. Be it Apps, Games, Art and Illustrations or Web development; we care to deliver more than what we promise

Our variegated services involve Branding, illustration, Games design, Apps design, Architectural visualization, game development for Windows, iPhone and Android, game art work graphics, and more .We have created a confluence of expertise, skills, understanding and experience required to impart perfection in every practice.

Ahmadabad City, India
  • Sardar Patel Colony,, Near Usmanpura Underbridge,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380013.
    Ahmadabad City, GJ 380013

Word of God | 2D ANIMATION

2D Animation

An Kids animated story of The five miniatures which repressent some of the rainbow colors.

The story is named as "Word Of God".

The storyboard fot the script, creating background, creating characters, and animating them were done by our esper team.

PJVL 4x4 Game Development Image

PJVL 4x4 Game Development

Game Designing and Development

This game is developed with the intentin to hvae marketing awareness of the shop client own.

The garage scene is well depicted with great art work fot the game.

Also the game had a cntact form whers you could directly schedule you next intervention.

Also GPS was integrated to help consumer reach the shop

Live

Walking Word website Image

Walking Word website

Web Designing and Development

A beautifully carfted design and very well planned website development.

the pages purely depicts wht the user woud like to see.

Well illustrated desing along with great craftsmanship for the development as well.

Live

CHILDREN'S BOOK Image

CHILDREN'S BOOK

Children Book

The story is depicted in a very fantastic way

and has about more than 40 illlustrated pages to the book.

These images have been full of colour,lively,and attractive.

Live:

Branding & Web Development for Packaging Solution

"This company is very good for their timeline and work efficiency..."

Feb. 2018 - May 2019

Inkcadre Technosoft Pvt Ltd provided web-based branding, marketing, and development services. This involved logo design and content creation.

Ahemdabad, India
Nirav Sutariya
Director, Speedomatic Packging Solution

Clients responded well to the new content. The vendor had a dedicated, professional working style. They offered suggestions that added value throughout the timeline.

Nirav Sutariya (Director) Speed o matic packaging solution co. We are a manufacturer of all types of wrapping & packaging machinery.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inkcadre Technosoft Pvt Ltd?

Logo Design & Branding, Web Development and create some marketing content

Goals were to meet to great startup for my company from branding side and to gain more clients from digital world, so goal was set to this priority.

We had just go through google search for best web design and logo making company and we find this company liable and near by from my manufacturing department so we just held the meeting with this company person and we start working with it.

Speedomatic we are providing a unique pattern for wrapping and packing solution , so for we make an deal with this incadre technosoft Pvt Ltd. for our first our logo making and after startup we tell them to run our branding and like we work with this company

This company has a vast staff for different work they provide me their designer and admin person to contact them and i can tell them my Ideas what I need to do and how I want to work, This company provide me a good support and best work

After branding we get lots of Response from the clients from different states and nearby place and get good startup of 81 % as we expected to go with

All staff was well mannered and workaholic they never say anything for the changes i used to provide them , they also suggest me that what would be better fro me

This company is very good for their timeline and work efficiency they provide very good support any time through the day

AS per my work I don't think I can tell them

Web Design & Dev for Fashion Design Studio

"They make sure their clients are satisfied."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Inkcadre Technosoft Pvt Ltd created an online presence for the company by designing and developing a website, assigning team members according to the necessary tasks at hand.

Anand, India
Manuni Vyas
CEO, Umashree Studio

Their team delivered the website ahead of time, producing a user-friendly and clean interface that attracts clients and generates leads. Inkcadre Technosoft’s responsiveness and reliability solidifies the partnership and makes them a great ongoing vendor for maintenance and future work.

I’m the CEO of a fashion business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inkcadre Technosoft Pvt Ltd?

We hired them to handle web design and development so we could get our business online.

I found them on Google but also received a referral from a peer in the same field.

They handled the design and development of a website for our fashion company. Currently, we’re working with them for maintenance, regular updates, and change requests. We plan on developing a responsive version of the website and a mobile app to further ease of use. We’re also planning on using SEO to attract more customers and gather more information.

They assigned a team of eight people depending on the skills we required. This included web developers, designers, a team lead, and a project manager.

Inkcadre Technosoft completed and launched our website early. The interface they created is user-friendly, attractive, clean, and SEO friendly. It allows us to gain more clients and generate leads, which boosts our growth as a business.

Their project manager handled the work efficiently by assigning the necessary employees with the appropriate skills. They also provided timely updates, were responsive, made the appropriate decisions for the project, monitored the workflow closely, and tracked their time.

The solutions provided by Inkcadre Technosoft were reliable, and the work was delivered on time and with high quality. They make sure their clients are satisfied.

Speech Perception iPad App for Academic Researcher

“They addressed all of my concerns and were willing to adapt as needed.”

Oct. 2016 - June 2017

Inkcadre built and designed an iPad app, including illustrations and a dashboard interface accessed via the web. A benchmark payment process made the project easy to finance and track.

Idaho, United States
Assistant Professor, Academic Institution

The app has not been used yet, but the layout is kid-friendly and Inkcadre remains the top choice for future updates. English wasn’t a problem, and communication remained responsive and clear throughout, although more visuals explaining the progress would’ve been appreciated.

I'm an assistant professor at an Idaho university.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inkcadre Technosoft?

I wanted to create an iPad app for my research, and internal services weren’t working, so I began looking for external help.

The app they built is specifically for iPad, but it does have a dashboard interface that I access via the web on my computer. It's a speech perception app for research, so it has audio recordings that kids listen to and then decide if it matches the presented picture or not. There's an audiovisual element, but it also records whether the response was correct or not and reaction times. Inkcadre also did the illustrations, although I provide the actual audio. Since it’s somewhat of a boring task for young kids, I also had Inkcadre include game breaks. They built four games that pop up in between tasks to keep the kids engaged.

The app works on two iPads: one for me as the experimenter and one for the kids, so it has two different functions. The main purpose is the speech perception responses, but it was quite a complex app. Inkcadre said they could deliver in 45 days, but it took longer since there’s so many moving parts.

I mainly interacted with Nik, the project manager. I had a couple of Skype conference calls with him and a few others on his team, but for the most part, I sent my comments to him and he talked to the rest of his team.

How did you come to work with Inkcadre Technosoft?

I searched on Fiverr to find a firm that could help me. A few other firms sent me messages, but I was drawn to Inkcadre’s illustration skillset since my app would be used by kids. I sent them a proposal and they decided they could do it.

I spent bout $4,000.

It lasted from last October to June of 2017.

I want to pilot the app and tweak some things before I begin to use it. The app is exactly what I asked for, and I’m pleased with the extra features like the games. It’s kid-friendly and interesting, which I think will help with my overall research purposes. If I need any future updates, I’ll definitely rely on them again.

How did Inkcadre Technosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicated via email, and sometimes we used Skype. Inkcadre was responsive and kept us updated as the project progressed. They addressed all of my concerns and were willing to adapt as needed.

Their English was good, which I know can be an issue when working with overseas partners. If they didn’t understand a concept or feature I needed, they clarified or made changes until I was pleased. They aim to satisfy their customers, and they put in the work to do so.

I would’ve appreciated a few more visuals or videos explaining what they were going to do or how things were going to work. It would’ve been a nice complement to the written reports and summaries.

Whether you use Inkcadre or not, try to do a benchmark payment process and not per hours. You end up getting the product you want within the budget you were planning. Write clearly and give them as much specific information as you can. If you’re clear with what you want, they’ll deliver.

Overall Score It was a positive experience.
    I didn't have any issues with their timeline.
    Their quote is what I paid, which I appreciated.
    I got what I asked for.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Graphic Design for Animation & Gaming Company

"They go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy with the product."

July 2011 - Ongoing

Inkcadre Technosoft Pvt Ltd collaborated on the design of an animated cartoon. They completed all illustrations, created specific characters, and provided music and dialogue. They also built a game app.

Texas, United States
Cheryl Smith
Owner, Tai-Bi

Cartoons currently posted on YouTube have received good responses and the app is doing well in the Play Store. Inkcadre Technologies Pvt Ltd communicates effectively and responsively, is not hindered by a difference in time or language, and provides high quality customer service.

I am the owner of Tai-Bi. We are an animation and gaming company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Inkcadre?

I was looking to create animated cartoons.

It was a collaborative process where I did half of the design and they did the other half. They did all my illustrations to put the cartoon together. I had asked them to create specific characters for my cartoon skit, as well as to provide the music along with some of the dialogue. I had also asked them to create some of the background materials for the coloring.

The goal was just to design, put it all together and into motion, which would allow me to place it on YouTube or anywhere else to market it. They did an outstanding job.

I just worked with one specific person. He had other team members and he took care of whatever needed to be done.

How did you come to work with Inkcadre?

I had initially searched on Fiverr, and found them through there. Their illustrations caught my attention, and once I had communicated what I needed to them, they responded very quickly. From there, it was a very easy process.

I have spent approximately $3,000—$4,000.

The work began in July 2011 and the relationship is ongoing.

They are outstanding. I have received a good response from the cartoon that is posted on YouTube. They just did a game app for which can be downloaded from the Play Store and that has been doing very well.

I am currently redesigning my game app, and they are going to be helping me with that. We are in the process of developing my animated characters more to be able to post more than just on YouTube. We are going to try to put it in an exposé.

How did Inkcadre perform from a project management standpoint?

We were in communication daily, mostly through email. They are very good at communicating. Even though they are based in India, there was never an issue with the time difference nor any language barriers.

I have been impressed with their communication and the timeframe in which they respond in. If there is ever a miscommunication, there is no struggle, because they are so easy to communicate with. Their communication level stands out the most to me, and they go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy with the product.

It would be helpful if there was some way they could bring what they do to the US, versus being only located in India.

They have yet to not respond on time and are ahead of schedule.
    They work within your budget. Before the project starts, let them know what your budget is, and they sometimes will meet you in between.
    Even though occasionally we don’t agree, when changes have to be made, they go out of their way to make sure it is within the timeframe you need it to be done.
    I have already recommended them to others.