Digital product design & development studio

inFullMobile is a team of passionate developers, designers, project managers and quality managers, focusing on getting things done in SCRUM.

We're professional enough to work with corporations on a global level and FLEXIBLE enough to make a rapid deployments in such organizations. On the other hand, we love to work with startup founders and innovate the world with meaningful digital products.

2008
Warsaw, Poland
  • 34 Berry St #6-0 Brooklyn
    New York, NY 11211

P&G, Samsung, Conde Nast, Nike, Coca-Cola, Coty, Lufthansa

Mobile App Development for Elderly Care System

"The communication was great, and they were on top of everything."

July 2014 – June 2016

inFullMobile was hired to develop a mobile application.

Michal Kowalak
CEO, Fenix3

The client was happy with the way inFullMobile conducted its project management. They were always on top of situations with regard to the project and made sure to have quick response time.

I am the CEO of Fenix3. We implement projects on the Marketing 3.0 paradigm.

What challenge were you trying to address with inFullMobile?

We are creating a product that allows families that live far from each other to maintain their bonds and take care of elderly relatives. We needed help with ideation and development of an application.

We contacted inFullMobile to consult the concept we were developing, get their insight on the best possible approach to building it, design the architecture, UX and UI of it, and brand it in a good light. The inFullMobile team has done a fantastic job at lowering our initial expected time to market and operational costs by suggesting SaaS solutions. The project involved a lot of research before it could be moved to the actual development phase.

How did you come to work with inFullMobile?

We got to know inFullMobile through a reference from a different company that used their services. We had a meeting and then a workshop. These made us feel that we were in the right hands.

That is confidential.

The relationship is complete.

How did inFullMobile perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed perfectly as far as I’m concerned. The communication was great, and they were on top of everything. Whenever we had urgent situations, inFullMobile pulled late hours and made sure that everything was completed. Any issues were taken care of quickly by inFullMobile. In my opinion, inFullMobile outperformed - providing support and ideas outside of what was contractually expected.

What did you find most impressive about inFullMobile?

inFullMobile was very flexible. Our project manager was extremely professional and paid close attention to detail. They made sure that all work was completed efficiently and to our satisfaction.

Are there any areas inFullMobile could improve?

They couldn’t have done anything more.

Overall Score I’d give it 100% a five.
    They were quicker than all the deadlines.
    The service they provided was unbelievably good.
    They understand everything they’re doing.
    Without a doubt, five. I have a great relationship with them. I wouldn’t be working with them further if I didn’t believe in them at all.

iOS App Development for Hygiene Products Company

"They [inFullMobile] were proactive, responsive to our needs, and agile."

Oct. 2011 - Ongoing

inFullMobile was hired to develop an iOS and Android mobile app.

10,001+ employees

Warsaw, Poland
Senior IT Manager, Hygiene Products Company

The client received great feedback regarding the solution inFullMobile provided. Users enjoyed how easy they were to use and how they looked. They particularly appreciated inFullMobile's project management style.

Our company sells consumer goods products. I’m the senior IT manager in the mobile solutions area.

What challenge were you trying to address with inFullMobile?

We needed inFullMobile to help develop a mobile solution.

We wanted to have a native solution on iOS, which is inFullMobile’s specialty. The solutions that they provided were designed for iPads because our sales reps use that device. They need space to be productive and iPhones were too small. We also worked with inFullMobile on an Android project. They prepared the design, developed the solution per our requirements, and then provided support. We ran it in Agile mode, so they were working in Scrum and Agile together with us.

How did you come to work with inFullMobile?

I don’t remember how they were engaged because I was in a different role at the time. We were already working with them when I joined the team.

How much have you invested with inFullMobile?

It depends on the year. We’ve had years where we’ve spent more than $200,000 on their services. I would say we’ve paid them $100,000 to $400,000.

The work started in October 2011 and is ongoing. We have been collaborating with them for the last 5 years but not very regularly.

We got great feedback from people who used the solutions that inFullMobile developed for the audit or visit. The applications were very easy to use and we got positive feedback on how they look. The look and feel of the solution and user experience were top-notch. That is something we are proud of.

How did inFullMobile perform from a project management standpoint?

For me, their project management skills stand out. We had very good project managers for the bigger projects. They [inFullMobile] were proactive, responsive to our needs, and agile. They were doing everything that was required to meet the deadlines. Even if we had unforeseen issues to fix during testing, they were able to meet the deadlines 90% of the time. Of course, there are things like customer requests and changes that alter the scope of the project. Some tasks were not necessarily in the original agreement, but they did whatever was best. I was really happy with the way they delivered the project as well as their timeliness.

What did you find most impressive about inFullMobile?

They are really excellent in terms of user experience. They understand how people really use the solutions. They have very deep understanding of the iOS system for sure. They had a UX designer working with us in the early stages of the project. The designer suggested ways to improve productivity of the product. We wanted to make sure that users spent as little time as possible on doing the tasks they need to do versus searching for things on the screen. This was something very impressive from their side and it was one of the biggest benefits of collaborating with inFullMobile.

Are there any areas inFullMobile could improve?

The cost is higher than average, but that’s relative. It depends on what group you compare it to. With the vendors I was working, inFullMobile’s fee was higher than average. In addition, they could also be more proactive on the support side. They provide end to end services, but I’m happier with their development than with their support service.

Overall Score They are very strong in the area which they know. For me, 4 is very good.
    We had project managers who really understood their customers and the fact that sometimes requirements can change.
    The cost is on the high side, which is the only thing.
    In the end, we got a high-quality product that the end users were really pleased with.

Web App Development for Fundraising Company

"We’ve been very impressed with their [inFullMobile] team’s knowledge and ability."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

inFullMobile was hired to develop a web application and subsequently a native mobile app.

Motherwell, United Kingdom
Craig Durham
Co-founder, SecurePlay Ltd

The client has received a lot of positive feedback about inFullMobile's work - feedback that has translated into prospects converting into sign ups. They appreciated the agency's open communication and the team's wealth of knowledge of development.

We worked with IFM [inFullMobile] through several companies. The main project is for a company called Secure Play. We provide online fundraising platforms for charities and other fundraising organizations. I am one of the founders and directors of our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with inFullMobile?

We were trying to build a mobile and online game that would raise money in a similar way to a lottery.

We worked with them from end to end. In the planning phase, we had to decide if we were going to have a native app or a web-based app. After consultation, we decided to get on the web. The team in Warsaw was responsible for the design of the front-end. They also provided the database and architecture of the system. IFM handled the actual code development, as well as deployment and support. IFM also makes additional changes since we want to improve the platform based on customer feedback. We’re starting a new project with IFM for another business that involves nursing home and patient care. That will be a native app instead of a web app. We’re just past the wireframing stage and we’re getting ready to start actual development for the back-end.

How did you come to work with inFullMobile?

I worked for IBM for 10 years in software, so I had a fairly broad knowledge of the development community. I learned about IFM through large-scale projects I’d done with IBM and others. A colleague that worked in that circle recommended them to me.

How much have you invested with inFullMobile?

When they deliver the other 2 projects, the total cost of their services would be more than $400,000.

We started our first engagement either November 2015 or January of this year. Our projects are ongoing.

Our project is a fairly large piece of work. IFM kept to the schedules. So far, the feedback has been very positive. We’ve had people come to the website, see the game, and sign up. I’ve never seen that before, and I’ve worked in sales and IT for most my life.

How did inFullMobile perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is first class. The chief executive has been involved personally throughout the project. I was talking to the COO just before our call. From the top of the team down, they are involved. Our project manager is very meticulous and they've got an online system which manages things very well.

What did you find most impressive about inFullMobile?

We’ve been very impressed with their [inFullMobile] team’s knowledge and ability. They excel in both the front-end and the development from a database perspective. They’ve all been very skillful employees. For example, we had paid an organization to design a logo for us. When IFM’s front-end developer was mocking up the front-end for the website, he came up with a far better logo. We ended up using that instead. They’re not just very professional, they’re actually a really friendly bunch. Whenever we go to Warsaw they treat my business partner and I very well.

Are there any areas inFullMobile could improve?

They could be cheaper but I'd always say that. I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score Things can always be better, but I have no complaints about them at all.
    They took on a very large project and we pushed them very hard.
    They are substantially cheaper than what I can get in the UK.
    The functionality, clarity, and design of the front-end of the app are second to none. And it all works in the back-end.
    Not only to friends—we have engaged them on 2 additional projects since our first engagement.