2018 Landy & U.S. Search Awards Winner

In business for over 2 decades, Infront is a full service, award winning boutique digital agency focused on websites, digital marketing & SEO solutions.

2019 Top 50 Tech Companies Award Winner- InterCon

2018 Best of Small Business Awards- Best SEO Company

2018 US Search Awards Winner - Local SEO Campaign

2018 US Search Awards Finalist 3 Categories

2018 Search Engine Land, Landy Awards Winner- Best Overall SEO Intitative- Small Business

2018 Clutch- Top Healthcare SEO

2018 Clutch- Top Colorado Springs SEO Agency

2018- Interactive Marketing Awards, Finalist in 3 Categories- Best Interactive Marketing – Retailer / Ecommerce, Best SEO Campaign, Search Agency of the Year.

2017 US Search Awards Finalist "Best Small SEO Agency of the Year"

2017 Clutch- Leading Global SEO Agency

Infront Webworks is an award-winning Digital Agency that’s been improving client growth while reducing costs and maximizing ROI for over 20 years. They have over 100 5-Star reviews in Google, and are a Google Certified Partner, 1 of 20 Agencies in the U.S. to pass the rigorous review process and meet the standard to be LSA certified. The team currently has over 65 certifications in Google, Inbound, Yext, and SEN.

Infront Webworks tailors its programs to the goals of the client’s website. They identify a strategy that is effective for your website, define goals for your review and implement a program that will get results. All fully managed SEO programs come with “dashboards” to check statistics and KPI's 24/7.

Infront's team offers online solutions to fit all clients website needs and most budgets.

1996
Colorado Springs, CO

YMCA (Denver, Pueblo, Boulder), Goodwill, Ge Johnson, Harley Davidson, Abba Eye Care, Hospice Analytics, Premier Urgent Care, Pfiedler Enterprises, Goodwill, Colorado Department of Transportation, El Pomar Foundation, City of Colorado Springs, City of Cripple Creek, Pikes Peak Hospice, National Museum of World War II Aviation, United Way, City of Aspen Colorado, Triple Crown Casinos, Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino, McGills Hotel & Casino, Ace Hardware,

City of Cripple Creek Colorado Image

Pikes Peak United Way
www.ppuw.org

Services: Backend Development, Web Strategy, Visual DesigN

Colorado Springs Hot Tub Sales & Service, Inc. Image

Colorado Springs Hot Tub Sales & Service, Inc.

Colorado Springs Hot Tub Sales & Service, Inc.

Objectives
-Create warm and inviting graphics that communicate the comfort and warmth that comes from owning a hot tub.
-Display inventory on the website to allow users to explore and help them make the decision to visit the showroom.
-Attract consumers to the website using Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and other Internet

Marketing strategies.

Our design team came up with a simple and elegant design that has a warm and relaxing feel. We built an easy-to-maintain custom database that feeds into the site so that Colorado Springs Hot Tub employees could quickly and easily maintain their online inventory of hot tubs.

Once the design and development was completed, our marketing team took over. They created a very aggressive marketing plan that included Map and Directory Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click (PPC), and on-site calls-to-action.

Their top sales goal was 10 hot tubs per month in the spring and summer, which is typically the busy season for hot tubs. They made that goal in what they expected to be their slowest season: the dead of winter. And that goal was met in their 1st month being online. After only 4 short months, they'd gained a dozen quality rankings in the top 5 positions of Google and their traffic rose rapidly. The month the site was first launched, they only had 28 visitors from search, but that number grew to 327 search visitors by April—not bad for a website that was only a few months old!

Web Design, SEO, and Content Support for ENT Practice

“They provide a lot of services at a reasonable cost.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront redesigned a website, focusing on SEO, copy, and general UX. They fixed issues overlooked by the past provider and created a blog to improve keyword searches. Content creation was a top priority.

Kevin Watson
Administrator, Colorado ENT & Allergy

Infront provides monthly reports and meetings, clearly highlighting what is and isn’t working. SEO and site traffic have increased since hiring them. Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to specific needs makes Infront a valuable partner.

I’m the administrator for Colorado ENT & Allergy, a private physician practice based in Colorado Springs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We had a basic website but hadn’t spent much time working on its SEO, and our provider at the time wasn’t very experienced with it. The ENT side of our business didn’t have much competition, but the local allergy market was highly competitive. We wanted our site to comprehensively reflect the allergy services we provided and reach the market as best as possible.

Infront redesigned our website and worked on its SEO. We had very little content for the allergy services, so they built out the Center of Excellence for that topic. Since then, they’ve build out all our Centers of Excellence, each with its own original content.

They’ve also resolved some technical issues stemming from our previous website provider. They made the site easier to read, introduced citations for the content, and generally improved the user experience. They even started a blog for our company.

My main contact is their Senior SEO and Marketing Project Manager. I don’t interact with the other team members.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

I don’t know how they were originally found, but our allergy practice had worked with them on some previous projects.

We’ve spent about $12,000 so far.

We’ve been partners since August 2017.

Our SEO has improved since hiring Infront, and I’ve learned a lot about our website and who it’s reaching. They increased our keyword placement for both allergy and ENT terms, moving us up 5–6 positions for most keywords targeting Colorado Springs. Out of our 329 keywords, 128 are currently ranking number one for the area, and 284 rank in the top 10. Our overall website traffic has increased.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

We have quite a bit of email contact and a monthly meeting to go over reports and brainstorm plans. We don’t use any specialized tools, but Infront sends a comprehensive monthly report explaining what keywords people use to find our company and other important information.

Infront delivers on what they promised plus so much more. They write content that highlights specific keywords, and I just have to review it to make sure it reflects what we do. A lot of other companies wanted me or a physician to write the content for them to review and edit, but Infront was willing to do it this way, which is what we wanted. They provide a lot of services at a reasonable cost.

Working with certain types of clients requires patience. Being a small physician practice without a lot of resources, we sometimes can’t review their content as fast as they’d like.

If you don’t know how well your web presence is performing, try to find out. That will help you know what Infront can do for you. They’re open and honest, so don’t be afraid to ask them questions. They never pressured me into anything.

Overall Score Other people looking at Infront’s profile should know how well they perform.
    Any delays came from my end.
    Compared to other companies, I feel I’m getting the most out of my money with Infront.
    Our content requires a level of specialized knowledge on ENT and allergy, which takes time to achieve.

SEO Work for Social Media Marketing Company

“The cost is well worth the return.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront transferred and upgraded a WordPress website to improve SEO, and they also take care of SEO on the backend. They consult on optimization of content and social media as well. The work is ongoing.

Morgana LeBold
Owner, Red Door Consulting

Thanks to Infront’s effective services, the website that previously could not be found in searches is now on page two and bringing in new customers. The team is knowledgeable, respectful, and trustworthy, and they deliver excellent customer service with responsive communications.

I am the owner of Red Door Consulting. We do social media marketing for small businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We needed help with SEO work for our company.

I had a basic WordPress site that I built myself. We talked about all the things we could do to help make my website better. They helped me transfer and upgrade my website to a different WordPress management tool that would help with SEO, and they take care of the SEO on the backend for me. They helped me set up Google My Business and gave me tips for Google optimization on the content side and for social media as well.

Mike Tortorice (Digital Marketing Manager, Infront Webworks) is my main point of contact. I can ask him any question regardless of how small it is, and he is very responsive and always gets back to me. I work with another person from their team on social media for a different project.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

I met them through another agency I partner with on occasion. They had used them in the past and had nothing but great things to say about them.

I have spent around $12,000 so far.

I began working with them in March 2017 and the work is ongoing.

When I first started with them, my site couldn’t be found anywhere on Google. Now, I am on page two for local searches, which is awesome. Over the past six months, new clients have told me they found me on Google. Prior to that, I never had anyone find me organically. I am not doing any Google Ads, and this is all just resulting from their SEO work.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

Mike and I meet once a month in person, via email or phone to go over reports. He shows me where I’m ranking, what keywords he’s using, and where I have improved.

They are very kind. I’m not a technical person, and they never make me feel stupid. Their customer service is amazing; I can always call, text, or email and get a response. They’re very knowledgeable, and I trust them on what they do. Since SEO is pretty elusive for business owners, it is really easy to be taken advantage of. With Infront, they are amazing and very ethical, which I appreciate.

It’s easy to get intimidated by Google, SEO, and people who are so smart about them. Don’t be afraid to reach out often because they are nice and normal people.

Overall Score They are a stellar company.
    They are always great about meeting or exceeding deadlines. When last minute issues come up, they are really good about doing something right away.
    The cost is well worth the return. I am happy to keep investing in SEO because it keeps getting better the longer you do it.
    I love their customer service. They are awesome and kind people, and their attention to detail is really great.
    I refer them to everyone.

SEO & SEM for Full Service Advertising Agency

"We feel very lucky to have found Infront."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Infront provides SEO services to an advertising agency and at least twenty of their clients each month. The clients include network and cable television, as well as radio.

Zach Ledbetter
VP Business Development, NLA Media

Clients have seen significant gains in both total traffic and conversion metrics, and the client recruitment process has been turned entirely on its head, with much more incoming requests from the website. Infront is also responsive, proactive, and honest.

I am the Vice President of Business Development at NLA Media, which is an advertising agency specializing in broadcast media placement for network television, cable television, and radio. We also do social media, reputation management, website design, and graphic design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

When our previous SEO and SEM partners changed directions, we needed a new partner that would save our clients from having to find an SEO partner on their own.

Infront Webworks provides SEO and SEM services for our clients and for our own site. They work with at least two or three of our clients each month.

We have a single point of contact, which is one of their SEO specialists, and he has an internal team that he coordinates.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

We found Infront through several different channels somewhat simultaneously. We had referrals for them, found them through personal research, and were actually contacted by them about the SEO strategy for one of our clients. When we needed a new partner, Infront made a lot of sense and seemed like a good fit.

Routing the SEO services from Infront through us to our clients does not add any cost to the end client, but actually allows us to take a 15% commission.

The engagement began in May 2015 and is ongoing.

We produce competitive reports for our clients every six months, summarizing both how their SEO metrics have changed and where they stand in relation to their competition. Our clients have seen drastic increases in not only traffic but also conversions thanks to Infront's work. Additionally, since they took over the SEO on our site, our entire client recruitment process has changed from being majority research and prospecting to a lot of potential clients finding us online.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

Their response time is by far the best we've experienced in their industry. We can send a question and get a response and a solution within minutes. Moreover, they are also more proactive than reactive, keeping an eye on things like bandwidth constraints and other potential issues for us and our clients

The combination of service and results makes them stand out. Most other SEO companies can provide either good communication or strong results, but it is rare to find both of those together. On top of that, they are very honest, admitting mistakes and rectifying them quickly, which is also rare in the SEO space. We feel very lucky to have found Infront.

Not that I can think of right now.

Overall Score We're pretty happy with everything they've done.
    They've never even gotten close to a deadline.
    We always refer them, even to companies that aren't our clients.

SEO for PR Firm

"They were easy to find, so they clearly practiced what they preached."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Infront provided SEO services for a public relations firm, utilizing organic and paid techniques. They were also responsible for digital marketing and other website optimizations.

Amy Sufak
President, Red Energy PR

Using directories, tagging, and reviews, they boosted the firm's Google ranking to the top 3 in multiple search results. Now considered a partner, they continue to help with increasing traffic and converting leads, their communication and strategy skills being particularly useful.

At Red Energy Public Relations, Advertising & Events, we do everything from public relations campaigns and advertising media schedules to community outreach. I am the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We needed SEO placement services to make sure we were at the top of Google rankings and that prospective clients could find us.

They optimized our website using SEO techniques, both organic and paid, though primarily the former. Most of our success was achieved through being put on directories, making sure we had proper reviews, and tagging on both social media platforms and our website. They did our digital marketing as well.

They have a whole team meet with us in-person, via conference calls, or in our office. They are very professional and help us not only get good rankings but also understand why we need to do specific content or tasks to get more visibility online.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

We found them through a web search. They were easy to find, so they clearly practiced what they preached. Still, it took us about 5 companies before we settled with Infront.

We've spent around $1,000–$3,000 a month depending on the month and what our goal is for that month or quarter.

We've been working with them since June 2016. They're not only working with us, but we're working with them.

When we started with them, we were in the top 10 in a specific category for our agency. We're now in the top 3 in multiple categories. We consider that a great success. We've had significantly increased traffic to the site, as well as more phone calls and converted leads, which in turn means more business.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent. We meet with them every week or so, but it's on a consistent schedule. We send agendas back and forth via email, so we know exactly what we're going to be discussing during the conference calls or in person. Everything is strategy-driven and organized with them.

We've had an excellent experience overall. Compared to other service providers, they've been extremely responsive and helpful in us meeting our goals.

We haven't had any situations where they were either difficult to work with or unresponsive.

Advice for potential customers?

Many people claim to know SEO and thoroughly understand it, but the facts are in the analytics. If you hire a Google-certified company with the ongoing consistent training, that will help you significantly in making sure you stay up to date in the ever-changing online algorithms for you to get to the top of rankings.

We've put all our clients in touch with them, so they can also be the provider of their SEO services.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Bed and Breakfast

“We are now probably the busiest B&B in our market.”

Feb. 2017

Infront developed a website from scratch to replace an outdated one, better incorporating online transaction technologies. Now, services include site maintenance, photography for online use, and SEO management.

Zeno Nolet
Owner, Saint Mary's Inn, Inc

Not only was the project completed in short order, but they’ve established a personal connection through flexibility, amiability, and understanding who they’re working with. The end result is a site delivering substantial increases in business and one to which many prospects are readily referred.

I'm the owner of St. Mary's Inn, a B&B.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

In order to maximize online booking capabilities through online travel agencies, we needed to scrap our old website and develop a new one from scratch.

We discussed specific website features to best suit the unique business model of a B&B. Then, they built the new website within a week.Users now have the ability to book multiple rooms in specific increments.Through continued maintenance and support, most customers can navigate the website smoothly. We still have a few people who experience issues but that’s most likely user-error. Our clientele is more mature in age and like myself, often not tech-savvy. That being said, Infront recently fixed an issue that I expect will lead to complete user accessibility.

They also supplement our digital marketing material by shooting photos of the property and integrating those into the site. They track our SEO and support the site when needed.

We meet with our designated SEO strategist once a month. She answers most of our technical questions as the continued point of contact. Beyond that, they have digital marketers, project managers, and developers.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

We found them via online research and interviewed a few other agencies. Despite the fact that they hadn’t worked with a B&B before, they were the right choice as we needed a company that was local, could meet in person, and could complete the website quickly.

We’ve spent $20,000 so far.

The engagement began in February 2017 and is ongoing.

We are now probably the busiest B&B in our market. The occupancy rate has doubled since our engagement began. I’m proud to send inquiring customers to the website as it’s the simplest way to interact with us and receive information.

How did Infront Webworks perform from a project management standpoint?

From communication to productivity, everything was excellent. They accommodated my schedule. I’m not tech-savvy and prefer in-person meetings to ensure I understand specifics. As a result, we’ve had meetings at their office, the B&B, and even my home. They are receptive to my concerns as a client. Micromanaging isn’t something I have to do because they work quickly and reliably.

They have a personal touch that is unique in the web development industry. Other companies would have contacted us through email and put the website up. Infront was able to come to my home and make the process transparent and pleasant. I can talk to them, call, or email anytime and get a good response. It's nice to have somebody that's there to help you.

Advice for potential customers?

The consumer’s expertise is as valuable as theirs. At first, I expected Infront to take care of everything because I wasn’t technologically inclined. However, industry-specific knowledge can help them produce a finely tuned product.

They hit all deadlines.
    The price was lower than expected.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Health Supplement Manufacturer

“Infront had to learn a lot about supplements, but they did so very quickly.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Infront Webworks redesigned a more modern, usable e-commerce website for a supplement manufacturer. They also provided SEO and digital marketing on Twitter and Facebook.

Boulder, Colorado
Director of Customer Care, Pure Research Products

The new site was considerably more user-friendly and accessible than previous solutions. Infront Webworks impressed with their personalized communication, technical expertise, and willingness to quickly learn the details of the supplement industry.

I am the director of customer care for Pure Research Products. We are a health supplement manufacturer, specifically of probiotic-derived immune boosters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront?

They were the ones who set up our original website, and they did a great job with it. When we became bigger, we moved on to a different web design service. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out so well, so we decided to go back to Infront for this project.

They are redesigning our website, which is an e-commerce site. We needed a fresh look as well as easier cart processing. We use BigCommerce as our e-commerce site since it is quite forward, dynamic, and easy to use. We have used other companies in the past, but they weren’t as good.

Infront is also doing digital marketing for us. They take care of our Twitter and Facebook, as well as SEO [search engine optimization]. Since there is quite a bit of information on our site, we have been working with them to pare it down a little to make it more user-friendly. They have worked really hard on that.

We worked quite a bit with Matt Palis, who is the owner of Infront. Stephanie [Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Project Manager, Infront] and Andrea [Director of Web Development, Infront] have both been very helpful and responsive.

How did you come to work with Infront?

We found them around 15 years ago. I believe they were recommended to the president of our company.

We have spent between $10,000–$50,000 on their services.

We started working on the redesign in January 2017, and the project is ongoing.

Our team is satisfied with the redesign so far. Infront had to learn a lot about supplements, but they did so very quickly.

How did Infront perform from a project management standpoint?

They are excellent. They get right back to me when I send them an email, taking care of any issues in a timely fashion.

They will sometimes come to our office for meetings, which is a nice service.

No, I can’t really think of anything.

Getting things scheduled is more difficult for us.
    We really like working with them.

Digital Marketing & Design for Internet Gift Company

"Infront cared about our business and had the tools and team to deliver."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Infront created a frontend for an e-commerce startup. They provided creative solutions and optimized the site for SEO, PPC, and AdWords. The relationship is ongoing.

Colorado Springs, CO
Greg Kelley
President, P413

Customers find the site easy to navigate, and both traffic and sales have increased. Infront's team provides an intimate, hands-on approach and demonstrates commitment to the end product. They're easy to communicate with and meet deadlines.

I'm the founder and president of P413, an umbrella corporation for three start-ups.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront?

One of our start-ups specializes in a product called 400 Hugs, motivational gift calendars that can be customized by each customer. We needed frontend development on a website to establish our digital presence and drive business to the product.

Being relatively new to e-commerce, we were unsure what specs the website would need. Infront brought a number of creative ideas to the table and helped formalize our plans for the site.

Our backend was created by a previous vendor, so Infront used WordPress to design the frontend and optimized the site for SEO management, PPC, and AdWords.

Everyone at Infront has a great spirit and attitude. We work with a team of three and we've found it fantastic.

How did you come to work with Infront?

I researched developers online and vetted two companies closely. Infront is a smaller firm and I felt they could offer a more personalized service. They cared about our business and had the tools and team to deliver.

Nobody is perfect. I would describe their cost as slightly above mid-range.

We started work in December, 2016 and the project is ongoing.

Traffic and sales have both increased, and users say they are pleased with the site’s look and easy-to-use layout.

How did Infront perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good on deadlines and wonderful communicators.

I've dealt with four or five companies in the past, and while they all claim to care about your business, this isn’t always the case. Infront proves their commitment by following through with their promises. You feel like they're actively engaged in the success of your business.

No, not really.

The schedule sometimes became hectic.

SEO Management for Motorcycle Dealership

"It’s nice to know that when we want to get more involved, they allow us to be a part of the changes and transformation."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Infront manages SEO, Google AdWords, and Pay-Per-Click ads and campaigns. They’ve dabbled minimally in social media marketing, but mostly provide advice and expertise on increasing overall SEO.

Alexandria, Lousiana
Amanda Marcum
Marketing Coordinator, Taboo Harley-Davidson

Infront’s efforts quickly paid off more than past vendors. Calls received and landing page click-through rates increased, and data can be easily seen anytime. Infront communicates fluidly, and they work with internal teams to increase understanding of various SEO methods and improvements.

I am the marketing and events coordinator at Taboo Harley-Davidson. We are a full-service Harley-Davidson dealership with motor clothes, parts and accessories, and a service and sales department. We’re based in Alexandria, Louisiana.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront?

We were working with another SEO management company and their services were not proving very beneficial. We were paying an obscene amount for very little results. We were looking for something different and something that would help us stand out from the crowd and allow us to get results for the money that we were putting into it.

They mainly work with us in SEO management, Google AdWords, and Pay-Per-Click [PPC] ads and campaigns. They did very minimal social media marketing for us. They do provide us with advice on what will help our Google analytics as far as being seen through SEO. They’ll give us suggestions on how to be seen better, like things we can add to our homepage so that Google can pick up certain words. We just recently changed our name as a dealership and they had to change our links online.

They have a group that works with us. There’s one individual, Rory [Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Project Manager, Infront], who we work with very closely.

How did you come to work with Infront?

I wasn’t with the company yet when we reached out to Infront.

Around $5,300 monthly, and that varies depending on what activities we want them to do.

We started working together in June 2016 and the work is ongoing.

Through Google AdWords and our Google profile, we’ve gotten a lot more calls than ever before via the number that we have listed there. Results continue to grow according to data they give us about click-throughs to our website and click-throughs on the number that is listed on our Google profile.

The data and statistics that we gather from them during our monthly meetings, Rory [Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Project Manager, Infront] will also send those reports. It’s something that we can monitor on a regular basis, without even having to go through them. Since we started using them, our online presence has increased for sure.

We didn’t have specific targets listed because of the issues we had with the previous vendor and the name change; we didn’t want things to be skewed. We couldn’t really track and set a goal for ourselves effectively when we knew that our numbers were going to significantly drop once we did make that name change. We don’t have any specific goals, but the data that they have provided shows significant improvement. We’re getting the outcome we had hoped for.

How did Infront perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is very open and very fluid. We have monthly meetings to go over data and reports based on the results that we receive that month. Rory [Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Project Manager, Infront] responds to our emails and phone calls very quickly; he’s very receptive.

He also has no problem changing on a whim. If we need something, he will tell us the truth about it. He’ll tell us if he thinks it’s beneficial or not. He’s very open to change and allows us to be fluid with the way we want to market our company.

With SEO management, Google AdWords, and Pay-Per-Click, sometimes businesses don’t necessarily like to be directly involved. They give a goal to the vendor and the vendor will run with it. We want to be more involved in our stuff and not just have it managed by a different company. Infront works with us so that we can understand how we benefit more from different moves. They work well with us and help us figure out what’s going to be best for our company. It’s nice to know that when we want to get more involved, they allow us to be a part of the changes and transformation.

They’re pretty good about deadlines. During our transition, when we did our name change, there was a little bit of a lag, but I think that was more so because we had requested it in a short time span. It was one of those things where there was just not enough manpower to get it done in the number of hours that we had.

SEO & Web Dev for Storage Facility Company

"Infront goes out of their way every month to sit down with us and explain everything."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Infront Webworks built a responsive, customizable WordPress website for a storage company. They managed Google Maps listings, built an email notification system, and refined a payment system.

Mat Flynn
Manager, Garden of the Gods Self Storage

Session length on the new site increased by 856%, online payments saw a 20% increase, and the company soon began to appear as the first search result on several main keywords. Infront Webworks' meticulous documentation put goals into reach, and their clear explanations made the process easy.

I’m the resident manager at Garden of the Gods Self Storage. We rent space to a range of clients including apartment owners, homeowners, and RV owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront?

We wanted our online web presence to be a lot stronger. We wanted people to find us on Google on the first page of their results.

The company we were working with previously had accidentally created two Google Map listings and couldn’t remove one. Since Infront are Google verified, they fixed the double map listing right away and they got our keywords straightened out. We had a website that worked, but it wasn’t in WordPress and didn’t allow us to log in and update rates. Infront built a brand-new website for us in WordPress so we could make changes and update prices.

We also added a new email notification system. It’s a page we can use to reach out to our customers when we have access limitations to the property or if we get inclement weather. We can inform them that the lot is closed.

Additionally, we use our own server system for payments, and we had Infront set it up so that it was more payment-friendly for customers.

On the SEO side, we worked with only Stephanie [Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Product Manager, Infront Webworks]. She’s fantastic. On the web team, we worked with Jamie [Web Developer, Infront Webworks] and Keith [Senior Support Specialist, Infront Webworks]. They were great as well with going back and forth and asking us what we wanted from the page and showing us examples. We were able to make changes and design the page.

How did you come to work with Infront?

I found them through Google. I met with them and a few other companies. They had the most hands-on experience. They provided everything we wanted. They came to see the property first and they made us feel comfortable with all the processes they did.

For SEO, we pay just under $700 per month. That gives us our full range of hours and SEO per month. They add our weekly ads, and they also go in and add keywords and refresh content.

We started working together in December 2016, and the work is ongoing.

Our biggest problem on our old web page was that people weren’t spending time on it. We could get them to see it and click it, but they weren’t actually reading anything. That was one of the biggest things Infront noticed by looking at our reports. They helped us with that. The time spent on our web page is up this month 856% from last year. We have a lot more people spending more than 30 seconds on our web page. They’re going through all the pages. They’re reading all the content because of the value-added designs. Flashcards rotate on the bottom of our web page that have links to our content. We have a few other features like that throughout the web page to catch people’s attention so they don’t have to look so hard for important information.

Our biggest goal was to have our 10 main keywords to all be on the first page of Google. Right now, we have 11 keywords on the number one page position. We have 20 keywords in the number two page, and 30 plus odd keywords up to number three. They brought all our primary keywords into the first page and then our secondary material is coming up now too.

I’ve had a handful of customers say they really like our site and that it’s easy to use. Our online payments have gone up a solid 20%. Our online reservations have increased. In the summer, online reservations have probably doubled. The web page is being used a lot more.

How did Infront perform from a project management standpoint?

Every month we have a meeting with Stephanie. She sits down and shows us where we’ve grown from the previous year and the previous month, and what the web page is doing. She also gives us a report for new things that she’s been doing like the tags that Google has under the Google page listing. They run a seven-day listing. When things like that happen, she’s the first one to tell us about it so that we can stay with it and keep our web page high on Google searches for customers to find.

With SEO, it’s always been flawless. We never had any timeline issues. When we were developing the web page, our timelines got a little skewed because we were making changes as we went.

Infront goes out of their way every month to sit down with us and explain everything about how our SEO is going. They ask us for new pictures every month. They explain to us what they’re doing on the web page. They tell us what they want to do the next month so we can get them what they need, whether it is new content, sales, or specials. In the world today, it’s easy to get a quick email and not understand what all they’re asking for. They make sure we understand what they want to do. It’s been effective for us.

No, they’ve been a great company to work with.

Overall Score It’s been great. No complaints here.
    I’ve recommended them to a few people.

SEO & Digital Marketing for YMCA of Denver

"They try to help you even if you didn't know you needed help."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Infront Webworks contributed digital marketing solutions and SEO services to manage Denver YMCA’s Google Grant program and social media.

Denver, Colorado
Teresa Kutt
Associate VP of Marketing & Communications, YMCA of Denver

The branch’s search engine results ranking has increased dramatically, and 20% more people visit the updated website. Infront Webworks demonstrated great responsiveness and required minimal directing in their activities.

A leading non-profit, the YMCA of Metropolitan Denver brings together over 60,000 children, teens, members, and volunteers in a shared commitment to strengthening the community. Through a variety of programs and services, we promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility throughout Denver and at our five locations in Arvada, Littleton, Southwest Denver, University Hills, and downtown. We are one of 2,700 YMCA organizations nationwide, collectively helping more than 21 million people learn, grow, and thrive. I am the Associate VP of Marketing & Communications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infront Webworks?

We needed assistance with our non-profit Google Grant management, SEO, and digital marketing through social media.

How did you come to work with Infront Webworks?

They were recommended to us by another YMCA.

How much have you invested with Infront Webworks?

We’ve invested $1,200/month.

We've been working with Infront Webworks for approximately 18 months, and the work is ongoing.

Infront Webworks manages our Google Grant updates and has increased our monthly spend by 100%. Our ranking in search engine results has dramatically climbed. Overall, visitors to our website have increased by 20%.

How did Infront Webworks perform in terms of project management?

They were great, easy, and responsive.

What did you find most impressive about Infront Webworks?

They try to help you even if you didn't know you needed help. They find solutions.

Are there any areas where Infront could improve?

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Infront Webworks?

Be open to suggestions and constantly working to improve.

The analytics show the ROI.