SaaS | eCommerce | Application Development Experts

Infoxen is a leading name in delivering today’s most demanding technologies across the global space, established in India with corporate presence in the US. Our hard-core goal is to provide premier IT Consulting and enterprise solutions following standard practices and design patterns.

With years of excellence and real-world exposure in a huge array of technology solutions, our team of techie minds invest their full-potential to grasp your project requirements and craft a solution that is innovative, highly intriguing, revenue-generating, and goal-oriented.

We have a list of vast client-base across global locations and aimed to deliver surpassing enterprise solutions to our clients by leveraging the emerging technology trends. We empower our clients to equip and streamline their business structure with real-world functionalities demonstrating to attain intended business objectives in their allocated time-frame.

Infoxen is working toward attaining excellence throughout the journey and our core responsibility is to leave a remarkable market image in the minds of our potential clients. Here is how we stand unique:

Contemplate projects from our client’s eyes and render the output specifically designed and meeting our clients’ core necessities.

We assist businesses to exceed their expectations and expand their capabilities through our standard coding practices.

San Jose, CA
  • 111 North Market Street Suite 300
    San Jose, CA 95113

ToolsGroup DioworksLearning Pharmarack Evolve Brands Sintex Airport Mover and Packers

Supply Chain - Promotion Planning SaaS Image

Supply Chain - Promotion Planning SaaS

ePlanner helps businesses understand the impact of your promotions, new products and media campaigns on your sales and planning.

Check Case Studies https://www.infoxen.com/case-study/

Loyalty Program Engine - Web and Mobile App  Image

Loyalty Program Engine - Web and Mobile App

Loyalty Program Engine for the world's largest producer of plastic water tank.

Chatbot Development Image

Chatbot Development

This app is for tracking move start/end and requests for assistance.

Web Application Development Image

Web Application Development

Web Application for Melbourne's fastest growing motion picture lighting and gripping gear rental company.

Solar Design & Data Analytics - Web App Development Image

Solar Design & Data Analytics - Web App Development

Leading software platform for design and engineering of solar projects.

Chatbot Marketplace - Web Application Development Image

Chatbot Marketplace - Web Application Development

A tool to help organizations develop e-learning resources to increase productivity, stretch the training dollar and beat the competition.

Kiosk Application Image

Kiosk Application

Easier and simplified self service ticketing solutions for ticket purchasing, dispensing and check-in processes.

My Mart - Web & Mobile Application Development Image

My Mart - Web & Mobile Application Development

App which connects customers to the store directly and allows them to have personalized market.

Web Dev for Award Management Platform

"Everything was transparent, reliable, and manageable."

Apr. 2017 - Nov. 2019

Infoxen Technologies built a website using PHP and HTML. Their services involved creating the UI.

Founder & Owner, Internet Company

The website garners a consistent amount of traffic. The team's consistent communication and quick working style fostered a positive engagement. They are an adaptable, client-oriented group.

I’m the owner and carrying rights for an award management company. Like others, instead of making a web store, I wanted to come up with a distinctive idea of engaging people while making fun. Meanwhile, I came to know about Infoxen Technologies. When I discussed my project, they appended their overview as well. So, this was the moment I decided to work with Infoxen. I’m really happy with the involvement and instant implementation they performed.

For what projects/services did your company hire Infoxen Technologies?

I was eager to build a website to allow users to enter and submit their entries just to win free goodies or classy products daily comprising the rich admin capability to smoothly and effortlessly update and make changes as per our day to day requirement.

Keeping the common idea aside or rather than opening an online store, I wanted to launch a platform to attract & engage the users who amuse the different ways of entering into deals to win products. As I have always been passionate about getting free goodies, so, I wanted to drive an interesting platform where users can submit their entries as many as they can and stay awaited to become a lucky user.

When I was ready to finally implement my idea, I started searching the capable provider who can understand my passion behind, undertake in an interesting way, and initiate working accordingly.

As per our project requirement, Infoxen developed a web portal using PHP & HTML technologies with perfect admin capabilities to add, update, or upgrade the deals we exhibit on our website on a steady basis. The UI is impressive as expected.

From the very first day, I was coordinating with the senior technical lead. Throughout the project, I remain engaged with him, rest as per the rising need, there have had my sound engagement with few more people including designer, developer, tester, and project manager.

I really appreciate the solution as I have a regular crowd on my website. It’s fulfilling the goal I built for.

Everything was transparent, reliable, and manageable. They performed exceptionally with regular updates and applied instant changes with no hassles and obstacles. Such an interesting way they adopt while working on your project. I really really appreciate their sound involvement.

They know perfectly when and how to involve and how to carry out your project. Loved their engagement, transparency, and continuous support.

They are amazing, everything worked out as expected.

Web Dev for Loan Calculation Portal

"We are happy with the solution they delivered."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Infoxen Technologies helped build a loan calculation web portal built with Angular and HTML. The cross-browser tool allowed users to input data and calculate information for their loans.

Mumbai, India
Owner, Loan Calculation Platform

Infoxen Technologies' solution was intuitive and ensured the success of the business. Flexible and responsive, their team provided regular updates via phone calls. Their engagement and skill levels were very high.

I’m the owner of emicalculatorpro. As the idea of developing a loan calculation web portal was rolling in mind and when I came across Infoxen Technology, I decided to carry out this project with them. Throughout the project, I loved their engagement and responsiveness.

For what projects/services did your company hire Infoxen Technologies?

I was willing to build a website that can help users to calculate loan EMI as well as can grab allied information.

Infoxen worked closely with our team to build a lightening website to seamlessly run on cross browsers with a nice looking interface and rich calculation capability whereby users can seamlessly input the data and can calculate the EMI for the loan they are planning for.

I received several quotes from a multitude of web & app development companies I decided to work with Infoxen based on the conversation we have had and the way they perceived our requirement.

Infoxen Technologies created a lightening loan calculation website from the ground up using technologies like Angular, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. They incorporated several crucial features and information I was expecting.

Well, my main coordination was with the project manager along with 5 more people but there were more people too in their organization.

The delivered tool was pretty intuitive and rich navigational and ensuring success day by day.

It’s been superb as they were flexible to remain engaged and responsive over skype and phone calls and provided regular updates about what they have completed and what is going on.

The way they handle your project and timely engagement throughout your project development.

We are happy with the solution they delivered. No single unsound experience we have had with them.

Web Dev Support for Digital Design Agency

“Their constant availability and willingness to work after-hours were very impressive.”

Jan. - Oct. 2019

Infoxen Technologies served as a web development partner for a design agency. In a recent engagement, they delivered a WordPress site with e-commerce functionalities. They executed both the front- and backend.

Fremont, California
George Abouzeid
Founder, BornCreative

Infoxen Technologies’ work was well received. Aside from a few hiccups in communication between the developers, their project management was excellent. Even though the time difference posed a challenge at times, their commitment to the project’s success was made evident.

I’m the founder of BornCreative. We’re a web design agency that also offers consulting services for new businesses. Our product offering ranges from e-commerce sites to more complex projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infoxen Technologies?

We were seeking a web development partner.

In a recent project, Infoxen assisted in the development of an e-commerce website for a canine marketplace. Their team developed both and front- and backend of the WordPress site, which was the client’s preferred platform.

Since then, Infoxen has provided their support for a range of other projects. Both I and other people perform the testing on the websites.

For this particular project, a team of four worked to develop the site. This team includes the two people I regularly communicate with.

How did you come to work with Infoxen Technologies?

They delivered a smaller project for me through a freelancing platform, a few years ago.

I spent around $55,000–$60,000.

We worked with them on this project between January–October 2019.

They performed very well. The engagement was a smooth one, and I had a really good experience.

How did Infoxen Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great on that front. The company’s owner was very involved and worked to mitigate any issues we might’ve had with the developers. He served as a project manager, and his commitment to the project really ensured its smooth sailing. We managed deliverables through Slack and communicated on a daily basis.

I’d say that their dedication sets them apart from other providers. Their constant availability and willingness to work after-hours were very impressive. It also made them very easy to work with.

One of the challenges we faced was communication with their developers. Sometimes, their developers wouldn’t understand our requirements without a manager having to interfere.  While it didn’t happen very often, we’d have to explain our requirements more than once to different people.

This could be improved by having a consolidated outlet of communication—perhaps by finding someone who can act as a mediator.

In addition, the time difference between our teams was often a strain, because we were running a tight ship under tight deadlines.

Ask them to assign you a project manager that excels at communicating with your specific team. Make sure they follow up with you. I’d also recommend working within your time zone, since it can be a challenge to collaborate with a team that’s on another schedule.

They are willing to stay for extended hours or come in on the weekend to finish a task.
    They are very dedicated.

Multiple Development Projects for E-Learning Company

“I’d recommend Infoxen Technologies in a heartbeat to anyone looking for software development.”

2017 - Ongoing

Infoxen Technologies provides ongoing development services to an education company. Deliverables have included a web app, a mobile app for iOS and Android, and chatbots. They use AngularJS, Node.js, and Python.

Singapore
Constance Young
Project Manager, Dioworks Learning

Although many projects are still underway, feedback on launched systems has been very good so far. Responsive and reliable, Infoxen Technologies manages unique industry specifications seamlessly. The team maintains open and transparent communication and has proven to be easy to work with.

I’m a project manager for Dioworks Learning, which deals in adult education. We mainly facilitate learning using technology. We develop customized learning objects for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infoxen Technologies?

We hired Infoxen Technologies to build a couple of systems and custom chatbots.

In our work together, we provide the specs, and Infoxen Technologies builds the products. They’ve developed a mobile for iOS and Android and a web app. They’ve also built some web-based chatbots. They use technologies like AngularJS, Node.js, and Python.

We’re normally in touch with one project manager.

How did you come to work with Infoxen Technologies?

I’m not sure how we found them initially. They were my boss’s contact.

I don’t take care of finances, so I don’t have an exact amount. I believe the total is in the region of $20,000.

We started working with Infoxen Technologies about one-and-a-half to two years ago. We’ve completed a couple of projects, and we have various ongoing projects.

Infoxen Technologies has been a good service provider. It takes time to build our solutions, as our specifications are rather industry-specific, so one-and-a-half to two years isn’t a very long time. There’s a lot of speccing to do before we actually get down to the work. Some of the systems that launched are live and in use. The feedback seems good so far. Some of the other systems are still in progress, and we’re undergoing user testing now.

How did Infoxen Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been responsive and responsible. I like how communication with them is open and transparent. They’re generally easy to work with, and we’ve built a good relationship with them.

We misunderstand each other sometimes, but we always manage to move on amicably, and I really value that. Open communication lines are very important, especially between clients and vendors.

Infoxen Technologies is flexible and open, and we don’t have to second-guess anything. If we need something, we can just discuss it, as opposed to some providers who have their own agendas and don’t actually propose all solution possibilities. We’ve worked with other vendors who have even bailed on us mid-project simply because their working styles were different, or they weren’t very transparent.

By and large, we’re very happy with how our company and Infoxen Technologies have been working together. I think companies with these types of business processes are always looking to improve and standardize how they manage exceptions.

They should be upfront and clear about specifications and requirements. Infoxen Technologies will deliver a good solution.

Overall Score It’s been a good experience overall.
    Things happen sometimes, but it’s not necessarily their fault.
    I don’t take care of the money, but I understand that they have decent rates.
    Things aren’t perfect all the time.

Web & App Dev for B2B E-Commerce Platform

“I think they stand out in their industry, and they’re really focused on the quality of the product.”

Infoxen Technologies is developing a B2B e-commerce platform for web and mobile. The team is working on bug fixes and enhancements, with product launch two months away. They’ll provide post-launch support.

Owner, B2B E-Commerce Platform

Infoxen Technologies has satisfied the requirements and facilitated a positive customer experience by delivering high-quality, cost-effective work. They follow enterprise standards, provide a secure environment, and have substantial experience developing enterprise apps. The team is responsive.

We’re building a new B2B e-commerce platform on which companies can make purchases from local businesses. We’re planning to launch it in two months. We only have a staging website at the moment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infoxen Technologies?

We needed help developing our platform.

Infoxen Technologies is developing our e-commerce platform for web and mobile.

We have a support team from them that works on bugs and enhancements.

How did you come to work with Infoxen Technologies?

We reached out to a few different companies, and we received an email from Infoxen Technologies’s business manager. We chose them because they had good experience in enterprise app development. The quote they provided was good, and everything was impressive, so we moved ahead with them.

The total cost has been 20 lakh Indian rupees (approximately $28,000 USD).

We started discussions in January 2019 and began product development in March. The project is ongoing, and we plan to launch in the next two months. We’re working on bugs and minor enhancements. We’ll continue working with them in support mode for a short period post-launch.

Everything’s been good so far.

How did Infoxen Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been good. We interact with the developers directly, and there’s a project manager that we can reach out to in case of any issues or concerns. It’s been smooth so far. We’ve set up a Slack channel, where we can easily communicate with their team members. We’re mainly using Asana, and they use Trello as well.

We were initially looking for cost-effective freelancers, but Infoxen Technologies had experience working with enterprises. We’ve never felt uncertain about their code or ideas. They have been very different from other vendors in that they follow enterprise standards and agreed to sign an NDA.

There were some issues, but Infoxen Technologies resolved them quickly

If a company is looking for a secure environment, I’d recommend Infoxen Technologies, as they have a strong infrastructure. I think they stand out in their industry, and they’re really focused on the quality of the product. This is really important for a person who’s investing a lot of money in their idea. I’d recommend that people hire them.

Overall Score We’ve had a good journey with them so far.
    It’s easy to get them on a call, and they respond right away.
    This was one of the main reasons for hiring them. They have competitive pricing, and the quality is really good.
    They focus on quality, and they’re always there to help us when we face an issue.
    I’d definitely recommend them to enterprises looking for more security.

Cross-Platform Mobile Dev for Social Networking App

"They're house veterans in the IT industry who are well-informed and exposed to the industry’s trends and patterns."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Infoxen Technologies developed a cross-platform social networking app that utilizes AI tech to build communities. The app offers a forum for users to share ideas through chat, infographics, video, and more.

Frankfurt, Germany
Founder, Social Netoworking App

Since its launch, the app has reached target traffic and download numbers without a hitch. Users are intrigued by the app's concept, too. Infoxen Technologies has demonstrated a strong dedication to producing only the best app. They refuse to quit until the client is fully satisfied.

I am owner of social networking app. I decided to formulate a social-networking app for this automation-led generation, wanting to penetrate the market with this thoughtful app idea for platforms of Android, iOS, and Hybrid.

For what projects/services did your company hire Infoxen Technologies?

Infoxen Technologies developed an iOS, Android, and cross-platform supported social-networking app. The product is backed by web backend, APIs, industry-utilized mobility solutions, and powerful components of artificial intelligence.

We wanted an app that’s not monotonous like already trending social media apps. We expected an app that could hook the users well, invite them to form a huge circle of app users and in the end, could help us generate a reasonable & profitable business model.

We made a list of top-notch IT-support enterprises, later a small checklist and shortlisted Infoxen as it fitted our requirements in realms we were looking - quality, experience, professionalism and most important budget scope. Saw their portfolios, which made us surer of our choice.

Our app patronages a digital platform where users could voice their opinions, share information, build a community, talk on modern-day issues, meanwhile, could also chat & communicate with like-minded peers.

The project required an app that was just above the chatting & talking part, we wanted an app to integrate all the features of the chatbox, infographics, audio files, video play, community feed, all in one place. In short, something that could catch the attention of users in an instant.

Infoxen Technologies has a huge development team along with a project head, however, we had only words with the project head, with whom we discussed our queries, requirements and timely feedback. He was so adequate in understanding our requirements that we didn’t require anyone else to be a part of such synergy.

It’s been a month since our app has launched, the app is doing pretty well in terms of traffic, reach and downloads. Not only that, the audience is in awe with the idea & the built of the app. We had a certain target on the number of downloads and this app crossed that target effortlessly.

They did a great job. We didn’t have to wait much to get their reverts. The project head and his developers were very patient with our expectations, they didn’t settle until we as clients were not satisfied with the end-results. They equaled the quality of a true professional with a well-versed project management skill-set.

We believe their techniques of handling the process, they have brief & workable project handling techniques. They're house veterans in the IT industry who are well-informed and exposed to the industry’s trends and patterns - which is a definite plus for startups like us. And their readiness to serve even after the launch of the app is something we would like to highlight.

Their product development timeline was a bit longer than expected but we are happy as the output we received was top-notch and vivid than the concept itself. They say “good things take time” - it applies well with these IT technocrats.

System Development for Cultural Festival

"They strictly follow quality standards, which was very important for our project, resulting in a secure infrastructure."

Mar. 2018 - May 2019

Infoxen Technologies provided development services, working on the front- and backend of a point-of-sale ticketing system. They used Angular 7, Bootstrap, and Java 8 for the work, overseeing the project from start to finish.

Sydney, Australia
Ryan Lee
Implementation Manager, LexPOS

The system developed by the Infoxen Technologies team meets the company's requirements perfectly, allowing the in-house staff to reduce their role in the ticketing process and providing end-users with a seamless experience. The team was transparent, open, and skilled throughout.

I'm the tourism promotion manager at International Culture Exchange Group. We organize Global Winter Wonderland, a multicultural lantern festival and I'm responsible for promoting tourism and undertaking tourism development initiatives.

For what projects/services did your company hire Infoxen Technologies?

We were looking for a partner to help us develop a unique platform application for ticket booking. It needed to enable us to easily monitor the total amount of tickets sold and the number remaining.

To have a point-of-service (POS) system with full control of ticket booking during the festival.

I was approached by one of their business managers on LinkedIn.

They helped us develop an end-to-end POS system that runs on Kiosk and mobile. First, we provided them with a list of business and technical needs, then they brainstormed which technologies were best suited for those needs. They provided us with a technology research document and then shared design documents along with architecture.

For the frontend, they used Angular 7 and Bootstrap, while the backend services are in Java 8. They wrapped up the project using an agile methodology with high-quality code.

The communication was limited to senior management, including only our project manager, Vasudev (Senior Business Manager, Infoxen Technologies), and the senior developers. Vasudev oversees the other developers, technical leads, QA, and database architect.

They achieved two of our important goals—after implementing the POS application for ticket booking, our employees are now more relaxed due to the hassle-free process. It also and improved the end-user experience, allowing them to book a ticket quickly and make payments easily.

The project manager handled our day-to-day communication, mostly through Skype or Zoom. Despite the time differences, they were available whenever required and the resources we have worked with were very honest, patient, and extremely skilled. We used Jira, Slack, and Trello for our collaboration and they were very transparent, without any hidden secrets.

Their communication and the quality of their work. They strictly follow quality standards, which was very important for our project, resulting in a secure infrastructure.

There's always room for improvement but nothing comes to mind. They should keep up the good work.

Mobile & Web App Dev for Dating App

"The best thing about working with their team is their availability."

Infoxen Technologies provides ongoing development support to create an app. The platform is being built for Android, iOS, and web. They’ve incorporated several features, including video capabilities.

Freelancer

Delhi, India
Ganesh Batra
Freelancer

Though not live yet, the platform performs as expected, and the functionalities provide a smooth UX during testing. As a team, Infoxen Technologies continues to be responsive and easy to work with. Their ability to manage the workload while communicating effectively is valuable.

I’m a freelancer with the idea for a dating app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Infoxen Technologies?

I needed Infoxen Technologies to help build my app. I wanted the platform to be similar to Tinder.

Infoxen Technologies is developing my mobile app from scratch. To begin, they worked on the UX/UI design of the platform and then moved onto development. The app is built for iOS and Android devices, and also functions as a web app. One of the features they’ve implemented is a video-calling tool. They’re using Objective C, Swift, and Android Studio.

There’s a designer, an iOS developer, an Android developer, the project manager, and the QA team. My main point of contact is the project manager.

How did you come to work with Infoxen Technologies?

Infoxen Technologies sent me an email, and I had a call with them, and they explained how they work. They sent me a proposal and I decided to go ahead with them after seeing their previous work experience. They showcased me some apps and worked on technologies that I was looking for.

We’ve spent between $10,000-$25,000.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

Although we haven’t launched the app, I tested it and it functions really smoothly. The video-calling feature is working well too.

How did Infoxen Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management approach is good—we’re using Asana. They’ve also made suggestions on how to improve UX.

The best thing about working with their team is their availability. They use the exact technologies I’m looking for.

No, there are no issues.

Come to the project with the proper documentation of your requirements. If you can provide mockups, that would be helpful.

They meet deadlines.