Development of mobile apps, web services and games

InfoShell – one of the five biggest leaders of mobile apps development in Russia. By 2016 our team completed more than a hundred successful projects in the area of mobile apps and web services development, business process automation and software with high level of complexity.

Main services that we offer:

• development of apps on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Tizen;
  • creation of web services;
  • design;
  • development of mobile games;
  • usability analysis.

We love our work and like to make the world better, more interesting and  mobile.

Saint-Petersburg, Russia
    +7(812)242-80-58
  • InfoShell
    Locust Avenue Suite 2
    Charlottesville

Our name is on applications for entities such as FC “Zenit”, Radio Record, Captain Morgan, Faberlic, Philip Morris and other famous brands.

Spartakiada.net

The app contains information about more than 200 kinds of sports and their subtypes, rules, necessary equipment for training. The app will show you where you can learn, exercise and compete; help to assemble a team and provides an opportunity to communicate with co-thinkers.

V-lounge

Follow your sporting passion in style with V-Lounge, the sports app from the leading luxury financial and lifestyle management services company.

Request last-minute hard-to-find tickets for sporting events, treat yourself to VIP hospitality, book the finest hotels and reserve a table at the top restaurants anywhere in the world to make it an unforgettable experience.
Contact your dedicated Personal Assistant available 24/7 and ready to help with all of your lifestyle requests.

FishApp

FishApp is a social network for fishermen. The app lets users make new friends, organize fishing activities, share pictures of trophies, express impressions and much more.

Game app for CAPTAIN MORGAN

The app to support the promo-party of Captain Morgan brand.

App to promo action of Philip Morris

The app is a visualization of a gradual promotion`s progress. Promoter can always refer to the application`s prompts to learn useful information and play different games.

FC Zenit official app

For those who whole heart supports the Zenit - the official app of the famous football club.

Payment service PayBer

Make joint purchase and to lend money to friends is easy and convenient now with PayBer.

App for Faberlic company

App for clients of Faberlic - for those who care about their beauty and health.

Mobile App Development for for Luxury Brand

"One of InfoShell's biggest strengths is their design capabilities."

InfoShell completed a complex, multi-phase project to develop a luxury lifestyle app. The project was on a short timeline and involved data gathering, UX features, future-proof design, and development.

Mid-market Firm

London, United Kindgom
Program Manager, Insignia

The app was completed in less than two months, and was well received. InfoShell delivered exceptional design capabilities, skill at identifying key objectives, and flexibility.

Insignia is an all-encompassing luxury lifestyle management group with a global presence consisting of several international offices. Insignia provides exceptional customer care by delivering a traditional service based on one-to-one interactions with friendly professionals. Insignia’s pledge is to deliver the very best in customer service excellence at all times. The trademark of Insignia is delivering services tailor-made for the individual customer. We work with a diverse network of global luxury goods and services suitable for catering to all tastes. We also negotiate value-added benefits with these trusted suppliers for privileges our members won’t find anywhere else. Our members have an extra special need to protect hypersensitive information.

I was a program manager and managed all aspects of the program: business analysis, project management, programmer management, portfolio management, change management, IT transformation, adopting new IT systems and operational procedures, and managing contractors.

What challenge were you trying to address with InfoShell?

Insignia was going through a programming change that made the company more stable and effective. The program included recruiting new clients from other wealth brackets, improving marketing, automating business processes, consolidating websites, and developing mobile apps. We had the following requirements from our developer:

• Creative ideas and an app roadmap for development.
  • Advice on what additional features will enhance client experience and at what phase we should implement them.
  • Advice where to gather data for sports events, viewing and selecting of seats, and other useful data that will enhance client experience.
  • Description of additional software to use and why to use it in order to improve client experience, including its purpose, functionalities, and capabilities.
  • Future-proof design and strategy.
  • Develop a mobile app.

It was a very challenging task. We had to complete the initial phase of the project within 2 months. InfoShell was very flexible to accommodate our requirements. We worked using Scrum Agile project management methodology that delivered the maximum effect within a short time.

InfoShell allocated their best resources to our project. The creative designer was absolutely fantastic and her design helped me sell the project to my project sponsor. All engagement was remote because I was based in London and the InfoShell staff was in Russia. To facilitate the work, InfoShell sourced staff from suitable time zones so that the time difference did not cause complications during the project delivery.

InfoShell worked on the project from the concept development to producing the app. Now this app is published in the AppStore.

How did you come to work with InfoShell?

It was through an internet search and then shortlisting for a tender. They won tender that I organized.

They had less than 2 months to develop a concept, design, and then build the app. All was to be done for less than $30,000.

I was not only satisfied with InfoShell, but all the top managers were delighted with the application, the concept, production, and the design. I recommend InfoShell to other companies without any reservations.

How did InfoShell perform from a project management standpoint?

It was irrelevant. I'm a project manager and I directed them, and this is how I wanted it to be.

InfoShell always finds the key objectives of the project and only then starts working on the blueprints and some idea concepts. One of InfoShell's biggest strengths is their design capabilities.

What did you find most impressive about InfoShell?

We were not a good client, and we changed our mind too often. InfoShell accommodated our needs well.

Are there any areas InfoShell could improve?

Their director should not leave clients without attention and should try to keep the project team in a closer time zone to the client so that we could speak throughout the day.

Overall Score Recommend without reservations.
    The app was delivered on time.
    The project was delivered within the budget.
    The app paid itself within a few months.
    Excellent contractor.

Mobile App & Website Development for Medical Firm

"I really liked that InfoShell provided information and technical support after the project was completed. I really like the results of the work they've provided me."

InfoShell created a mobile app for the client (a medical firm specializing in skin cancer) that allows users to self-diagnose the early stages of skin melanoma.

St. Petersburg, Russia
Chief Executive, Oncology Center St. Petersburg

InfoShell developed the entire application and added functionality allowing users to set up remote consultations. The agency is also responsible for building an informational website to go along with the app. The client recommends InfoShell to others.

Could you please describe your organization?

I work for a medical firm that focuses on diagnosing and curing melanoma.

What is your role in the organization?

I am an oncologist and the chief executive of the firm.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address when you approached InfoShell?

We wanted to create a mobile application that would allow users to self-diagnose the early stages of skin melanoma.

What was your process for selecting InfoShell?

It was important to us to work with someone local. InfoShell was the only company in St. Petersburg [Russia] that offered a nonstandard solution to our problem. They approached the project with a creative mindset, unlike other companies we talked to.

Can you tell me about the scope of the project?

The project as a whole is dedicated to giving people the chance for an early diagnosis of melanoma and skin cancer. It is a two-part process. InfoShell developed the mobile application end to end. They also built in a functionality that allows users to set up remote consultations in medical centers. The second part involved building a website, which is for informational purposes only. InfoShell was fully responsible for the site's development.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project?

The project took about 1,000 hours to complete, but I can't provide a dollar range.

When was the project completed?

The first phase of the project was completed April 21, 2015, but we are still working on the second phase.

When working with InfoShell, was there anything unique or special about them?

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve upon or that you would do differently?

I don't think so.

Mobile App Development for Social Network Platform

"The creation of our app has increased our audience and our traffic significantly. We are very pleased with InfoShell's work."

InfoShell developed a mobile app for the client with the goal of extending their brand and engaging their audience.

Victoria Frolova
PR Manager, Apps4All

The app increased the client’s audience and resulted in significantly more traffic. The client praised InfoShell for their high quality work on the project. They have no criticism for InfoShell and instead highly recommend the agency to others.

Please describe your organization?

Apps4All is a professional social network for app developers and other IT [information technology] professionals.

What are your role and responsibilities?

I'm a PR manager in the company.

We were looking to extend our brand and make it easier for our audience to use Apps4All. We decided to develop a mobile app for our social network.

What was your process for selecting InfoShell?

We met the InfoShell team at a tech conference. We needed a developer, and InfoShell seemed like the best partner for us.

Can you tell me about the scope of the project, what were the exact services or methodologies InfoShell provided or implemented?

InfoShell developed the mobile application end-to-end. The concept was based on our website, but they were in charge of everything else from design and development to testing. The app was fully integrated into our website, making it more convenient for our audience.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project?

The budget for the project is confidential.

When was the work completed?

The project was completed around May 2013.

Do you have any statistics or metrics from the project?

Was there anything unique or special about InfoShell that really makes them stand out?

InfoShell is a great business partner. They care about their clients and are very considerate.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that they could improve upon or that you would do differently?

InfoShell developed an excellent application for its time [2013]. I don't think that the project could have been any better than it was.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Don't be afraid to invest in a mobile app. It will yield great benefits. Also, remember that a mobile app needs to be maintained and updated on a regular basis. Technology changes so quickly that you have to be willing to keep the app up to date.

App Development for Charity Startup

"The InfoShell team members are specialists in their field. ... I'm very pleased with our partnership."

InfoShell developed a mobile app for the client that enabled people to donate money to churches around Russia. Work was completed in 2013.

Russia
Founder, Charity Startup

The development process went smoothly and yielded a final product that fully satisfied the client. InfoShell was recognized for their high degree of expertise. The client enjoyed the partnership and highly recommends InfoShell to others.

Could you please describe your company and the role that you play there?

I am an entrepreneur and have been involved in various startups. My newest venture is the development of a platform that allows people to donate money to churches around Russia.

My goal was to create an application for the people of faith, in which anyone could send to any temple in Russia. I needed a developer to help me figure out the best way to set up this app and develop it.

Can you talk about the scope of the project, what were the exact services or methodologies InfoShell provided or implemented?

The InfoShell team brought my idea to life in an end-to-end project. They designed the app, assembled a catalog of sacred places in Russia, and added them to the map within the app. They built a gallery of clickable religious icons with detailed descriptions and sets of prayers that are dedicated to a specific icon. They then added an e-commerce functionality that allows users to send donations to any specific temple while proving them with optimal roadmap directions if they wish to visit the temple. They also developed it in a way that allows me to add and change information on the app itself.

What was your process for selecting InfoShell with which to work?

Once I had fully developed the concept of the app, I did some research on the top mobile app developers. I asked a few companies about their ideas and budgets for my project. InfoShell was the best fit for me, especially given their cost-to-quality ratio.

When was the work completed?

The project was completed in November 2013.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I don't have any metrics that I can share at the moment. I have not paid much attention to the statistics. I just wanted to put this service out there.

When working with InfoShell, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other companies with which you may have worked?

I do not have much experience working with mobile app developers, so I cannot compare them to similar partners. However, the InfoShell team members are specialists in their field. They are very comfortable with this line of work and deliver a great final product. I'm very pleased with our partnership.

Everything was excellent throughout our development process. The InfoShell team is fully committed to their obligations, which results in a great product.

Mobile Application Development for Automatic Electricity Meter

"I liked the methodology that they [InfoShell] use to manage the project. I’m happy with the product that they built for me."

InfoShell turned the client’s idea into a reality by developing a mobile app that allows users to automate the payment of their electricity bills, which are automatically calculated.

Moscow, Russia
Founder, Electricity Measuring Application

User feedback for the app has been positive and the client is pleased with the app developed by InfoShell. The agency was praised for their accountability and the client had no criticism for InfoShell’s involvement in the project.

Could you please describe your company and the role that you play there?

I am the founder of [a] product [that] measures electricity consumption and allows users to pay their bills through a mobile app.

I wanted to create a unique application that would allow users to automate the payment of their electricity bills. This mobile app measure the amount of electricity used by users and allows people to pay their electric bills without having to stand in line, a problem for Russian citizens.

Can you talk about the scope of the project, such as what were the exact services or methodologies InfoShell provided or implemented?

InfoShell developed the app end-to-end. They developed the app on a turnkey basis. They met with us and thought out the concept and the design of the app. InfoShell then developed the app, focusing on the user experience as well.

Since the app was launched, InfoShell maintains the app for us and do periodical updates to improve the app. We have plans to do a full automation update for the app. We want the app to transfer the meter reading into the system automatically. This would generate monthly payment reports for the users.

What was your process for selecting InfoShell with which to work?

I did some online research around the Russian mobile app development market. I found the three leaders of the industry and asked them to give me a formal business proposal. InfoShell’s proposal was the best overall. Looking back on the project, I’m glad I chose them.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project in dollar terms or personnel work hours?

The size of the project was around $25,000.

When was the work completed?

Our partnership with InfoShell is ongoing. We launched the iOS app on March 6, 2015. We are currently working on the payment automation process. The project is expected to wrap by fall of 2015.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

We launched the app pretty recently, so we don’t have any numbers to share yet. We are still working with InfoShell to improve the app and make it as good of a product as we can. However, user feedback has been very positive, so we are happy with the results.

When working with InfoShell, was there anything unique or special about them compared to other companies with which you may have worked?

I liked the methodology that they use to manage the project – Scrum. This program informed me on the progress of the project on a weekly basis. This allowed me to keep tabs on them and the evolution of the app with very little effort.

I can’t really think of anything. I’m happy with the product that they built for me.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

I really liked working with Maria, one of InfoShell’s designers and art director. The design development stage thrived because of her. Everything was done in a precise and quick manner. So, if you have a chance to work with her, you should.

Android App development for Faberlic

"We are very happy with the amount of time and dedication that the InfoShell team put into this project."

InfoShell did end-to-end work on a mobile app for the client that allows customers to research and browse potential customers, with the goal of increasing user loyalty.

Moscow, Russia
Chief Information Officer, Faberlic

InfoShell’s work on the app resulted in a wider customer base for the client, particularly more young customers. The app runs smoothly and was called aesthetically pleasing. The client praises InfoShell for their dedication and flexibility.

Could you please describe your company and the role that you play there?

I’m the CIO of Russia’s leading cosmetic company in terms of direct sales. We manufacture unique and patented oxygen cosmetics.

Our company needed a powerful tool that would help us increase client loyalty. We decided to develop a mobile app that allows clients to research and browse our products. This allowed us to reconnect with our existing client base and attract a new, young demographic as well. The app makes our products more accessible by creating an online catalog as well as allowing customers to order products through the application.

Can you talk about the scope of the project? What were the exact services or methodologies InfoShell implemented?

InfoShell provided and end-to-end Android app development service for us. They were involved in the development, testing, and launch of the app. InfoShell provides Support for the app and continues to update it and improve the app for us. We are currently working with InfoShell to develop an iOS app as well.

Because InfoShell uses Scrum, a project management software, we were always aware of the progress of the project. We also communicated with them on a weekly basis to be informed on the status of the development process.

What was your process for selecting InfoShell with which to work?

InfoShell was recommended to us by another business partner. We contacted them, and it was a good fit or our company and our project.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the project in dollar terms or personnel?

The project was in the $50,000 to $200,000 prize range. Our development team consisted of five InfoShell employees.

When was the work completed?

The Android app was officially released on March 25, 2015. We are still in the development process of our iOS app.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

Because we launched our app less than one month ago, we don’t have sufficient data and analytics to track the success of the app. However, we seem to be attracting a wider clientele because the app appeals to younger customers than our previous target age range. User feedback for the app is overall positive. We are happy with the work that InfoShell provided for us.

The InfoShell team was really focused on creating a high-quality and esthetically pleasing product for us. We are very happy with the amount of time and dedication that the InfoShell team put into this project.

No. Not really. InfoShell made sure that they were consulting us on every aspect of the project. They were very flexible with their methodology and management, which allowed us to avoid making any mistakes.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Don't be afraid to ask questions and trust the designer. They are very qualified. I found that the designer’s advice and input was always right. They know what they are doing.