Spreading Happiness Digitally

Infigic is a full service outsourcing company offering eCommerce development, application development, and digital services globally ranging from start-ups to large enterprises. Our experienced team designs and develops customer friendly ecommerce stores tailored to your needs. Our main objective is to build a long term and ongoing business relationship with clients by providing accurate, efficient and cost effective project delivery with satisfaction.

Expertise:
• eCommerce development
• Magento
• Spree commerce
• Big commerce
• Android and iOS development
• Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS3, PHP and .Net
• WordPress and Joomla

This is just a little fragment of what we can do for you. In a nutshell, we help you with your challenges by getting the most out of design, development and digital.

Ahmedabad, India
  • C-201, 2nd Floor, The First, B/h Keshav Baugh Party Plot Nr. Shivalik High-Street, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujara
    Ahmedabad 380015
  • 245 Park Avenue, New York - , USA
    Newyork, NY 10167

Web & Mobile App Dev for E-Commerce Startup

The team was truly dedicated to being partners, working to make the project a success.”

June - Nov. 2017

Infigic Digital Solutions created a mobile app and web platform that allowed users to browse and solicit services from local vendors. The app featured vendor ratings, order tracking, and e-commerce functions.

Cleveland, Ohio
Joyce Bowman
CEO, MobileYou24

Beta testers praised the app for its instinctive design and accessible navigation. Despite minor delays, Infigic Digital Solutions worked quickly to address sudden changes and maintained transparency throughout the process. The team communicated clearly, proving themselves dedicated partners.

I’m the CEO of a startup called MobileYou24. We’re a service app that connects people to independent contractors for their retail and personal service needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Infigic Digital Solutions?

I needed resources to develop a mobile app and website according to our desired functions.

I wanted to give users a mobile platform that fulfilled all of their personal service and retail needs through a single app. I also sought to support local communities through my business.

I was looking for a development company that could work with people like me who had no technical experience. When I contacted them, they were extremely responsive and available to discuss the project. I appreciated that they were willing to take the effort to communicate technical concepts to me so that we could work as partners.

They developed a site and app that encouraged a dynamic interaction between users and independent contractors. Users could search and place orders for certain services, which notified the independent contractors to complete the transaction. The platform also featured order management capabilities, a rating system, an analytics tracker, and digital payment.

We worked with their development team.

While I haven’t officially launched the app yet, I’ve received positive feedback from beta testing. Users indicate that they found the app easy to use. The layout, while different, had an intuitive format.

They were always willing to work with my schedule despite our time differences and accommodated any last minute changes. We communicated primarily through Skype.

Beyond their strong deliverables, I valued their professionalism. The team was truly dedicated to being partners, working to make the project a success.

While there were some minor time delays, they always communicated upfront if we needed to push back the expected milestones.

The Infigic team was always willing to work with my schedule.
    The overall cost was exceptional considering the quality of their work.
    Their deliverables were outstanding!
    I would absolutely refer them.

Minimum Viable Product Development for Bakery Marketplace

“The Infigic Digital Solutions team performed well.”

Infigic created an MVP which allows customers to places orders as well as calculate delivery costs based on distance. The project was built on an open source platform and customized to fit the requirements.

CEO, Bakery Marketplace

Infigic delivered a functional platform in a timely manner. They remained responsive throughout the project, quickly providing solutions and bugfixes after the initial version was completed. Their expertise allows them to lend guidance on the best approach for fulfilling each phase.

We are an on-demand bakery marketplace.

What is your role at the company?

I am the CEO.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address with Infigic Digital Solutions?

We needed to customize an open-source platform to fit our needs of local, on-demand delivery. We wanted to build an MVP [minimum viable product] to accept customer orders and tailor delivery prices based on distance.

We worked with Infigic in phases, the first was to apply UX [user experience] screens to an open source platform and set up the marketplace application, then we created a distance-based fulfillment feature, and then they helped to convert the checkout to a one-page checkout.

How did you come to work with Infigic Digital Solutions?

I posted a job on Elance and evaluated multiple vendors via Skype interview. I selected based on affordability, review, rating, and professionalism.

It was around $7,500

Our last phase was completed in roughly June 2015, but there is ongoing support.

What were the results of the project?

The Infigic Digital Solutions team performed well, creating a good application and resolving bugs quickly. They are very dedicated and hard working. They deliver high-quality code and consistently recommend better approaches.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

I would require test-driven development.