Idea.Delivered

INEXTURE is a team of experienced developers, designers based in India. We are offering innovative solutions to our clients by using cutting-edge technologies. We provide top IT software development solutions, DevOps, Liferay consulting, Enterprise-class web solutions and mobile application development. In addition, we also provide Native/Hybrid Mobile Apps and Cloud Services to our clients worldwide.

We have consistently achieved successful delivery of Projects and Complete Customer satisfaction. This is due to our belief in hard work, transparency, honesty and strong work ethic.

Our Services include:

• Automation
  • Testing
  • Digital

Ahmedabad, India
  • 1113-1117 iSQUARE Corporate Park,Near Shukan Mall Cross Roads, Science City Road, Sola,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380060

Anibrain

ProteenLife Image

ProteenLife

Web & Mobile App Dev for Real Estate Consulting Company

"I got my work done and saved a huge amount of money. Apart from their prices, they offered good customer service."

Apr. 2018 - May 2019

INEXTURE Solutions LLP developed a website, providing front-and backend services.

CEO, Real Estate Consulting Services Company

After launching the site, it generated a significant number of leads. Many users inquired about the vendor's services through the platform. A communicative group, INEXTURE Solutions LLP sent regular reports and communicated with the client often. They were a client-oriented team.

I am the one-man army of my agency that provides real estate consulting services. I take care of all the clients, scheduling a meeting with them, schedule a visit to the property and other such things that real estate agents do.

For what projects/services did your company hire INEXTURE Solutions LLP?

A lot of my clients asked if I had any website, and I had to say no to them. So, I decided to build a website for my agency. I had to build my website with lower costs, as I was running out of budget.

My only goal for this project was to create my web presence for my real estate agency. I didn’t have any website for my agency and so I wanted to build a website for low costs.

A friend of mine suggested this agency, as he gets most of his work done from this agency. They work for lower rates as compared to the development agencies in the USA. So, I chose this agency for my website development project.

As far as I remember from the video conference, they provided web development, app development, and other DevOps services. They even suggested me to build an app for my real estate agency, but I politely declined it as I was running out of budget.

I hired one frontend developer, two backend developers, and one tester for my project. Later I opted for digital marketing for my business, and through that, I must say, got a lot of leads.

As I said, after I launched the website, I got a quite good number of leads. Every person dropped an inquiry on my website, I get the inquiry directly on my email and that way I contacted a lot of property buyers and sellers.

They provided me a client account on their website, through which I used to monitor my project. Moreover, they sent me weekly reports and we often had video conferences to discuss the project progress and upcoming tasks and when will they get done.

To be honest, I liked their pricing structure. I saved nearly ten grand of dollars. If I opted for a local development agency, they had charged me a lot. So, I must say I got my work done and saved a huge amount of money. Apart from their prices, they offered good customer service. I called them anytime and they responded politely and updated me with the project progress.

If they can improve on anything, then I had said, their development time. They worked on their IST timings and if I had some changes to be made then it was a big problem. They had come the next day and make that change. However, they always tried their best to work in my time zone, but still some three to four hours they had to work before my day started.