Guaranteed Results

BRONZE VERIFIED

IndeedSEO is the best SEO company based in India to drive more traffic or visitors to the website, also provides various online marketing services including SEO, SEM, PPC, ORM, Content writing and Inbound link that help clients expand and promote their business by using innovative strategies and techniques.

Our expert professionals are highly skilled and passionate in utilizing SEO tactics and social media platforms (like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google Plus, etc.) to communicate with the potential customers.

Sas Nagar, India

SEO for Phone Repair Business

“They’re doing very good work and are friendly and knowledgeable.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO developed the website for a phone repair company and continue to provide SEO services for the site, as well as social media, pay-per-click adverts, and keyword research.

Harry Bajwa
CEO, ifixdevices

The business has experienced a 15–20% increase as a result of the work, with many new customers finding the company, which has allowed them to expand their services. The team is always helpful and responsive, providing excellent customer service and high-quality work.

I’m the CEO of ifixdeviceforyou. We take broken LCDs [liquid crystal display], refurbish it, and fix new LCDs such as on iPhones.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I needed my website developed and help with SEO.

They built my website and currently are doing SEO for me. They helped with keyword selection. They publish on Facebook, on Google, and have done PPC [pay-per-click] as well.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

Somebody recommended them to me, and my friend had work from them as well. There are lots of companies who do SEO, but I am confident with them. Whenever I made contact with them, they were very helpful.

We have invested between $10,000 and $15,000.

We started working together 6 months ago and the work is ongoing.

With the help of SEO and PPC, our business has increased 15%–20%. I’m getting more jobs from different people and even receiving work from a variety of companies. I started refurbishing my LCDs and selling them to other companies and fixing the LCDs for the companies. It’s been very helpful for me. The SEO has increased my rankings.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They were brilliant; they’re very helpful. Whenever I contact them via email or on the phone, they respond straight away. I was assigned a project manager which works well. They’re doing very good work and are friendly and knowledgeable.

I would recommend others to work with them. They’re good.

There’s nothing to improve.

Overall Score Excellent. They’re very good and very helpful. I would definitely go with them if I wanted to open a new business.
    What I’m spending on my website, I’m getting back. They’re good and valuable.
    They’re good. I was in contact with another company before, but I just lost my money. IndeedSEO is very good.
    I’d definitely recommend someone who needed help with SEO.

SEO for Plumbing Company

"They’re great for quality, commitment, and responsiveness."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO expanded a tool company’s reach to the international market. The team engaged in a promotional campaign and optimized the site’s organic traffic through SEO.

Kuldeep Singh
Owner, Ekamtools

The business has increased 20% over the past eight months, expanding to Europe and Africa. IndeedSEO provides regular updates and is responsive. They provide quality service and demonstrate results.

I run my own company called Ekamtools. I manufacture tools such as wrenches, vices, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I wanted to increase traffic to my site. I’m in the Indian market and I wanted to sell my product overseas in Europe and Africa.

I originally approached them work on my site’s SEO, but they also did a promotion of my product. After the promotion, I received some queries from Europe and Africa. I don’t know the procedure they follow. I only asked them to promote my site on an international level.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

One of my friends was working with them. He told me they were getting good results. I approached them and decided to go with them.

I spend $3,000-$4,000 per month.

We started working together in February 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve helped me to increase my business 20% over the last eight months. Before working with IndeedSEO,  I was only in the Indian market. They’ve helped me expand to Europe and Africa.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

From my point of view, they are performing well. They get the results I need and give me value for my money. They provide me with regular updates. We talk over the phone or via email. They respond very fast.

This was my first time working with an SEO company. We didn’t have any problems and so I decided to continue to work with them. They’re great for quality, commitment, and responsiveness.

They charge higher rates. They could improve that. They would get more customers if they dropped their rates.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience.
    I think I got value for my money.
    They’re very good.
    I have recommended them to my friends.

SEO and PPC for Manufacturing Firm

"They are very responsive and informative."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO created a new website. They helped produce content, but their main focus was on optimizing the site for search engines. They also manage an Adwords account.

Punjab, India
Maninderjit Singh
Marketing Director, Ecostan India Private Limited

The improved look and feel of the site have resulted in positive customer feedback, and traffic to the site has also increased. Aside from providing realistic expectations and producing quality work, their customer service is very good.

Ecostan deals with a line of renewable-energy machines used to make bio-coal. This can be done from anything, from agricultural to forest waste. We manufacture chippers, choppers for cutting down tree shrubs and agricultural waste, and converting it into fuel with the use of bricketing machines. I am the director of marketing for the company. We have around 250 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

Our production lines were good, but we were not getting that much online traffic. We needed to gain as much as we could, and attract customers. We had spent $25,000 to $30,000 on AdWords over 6 months, which was too much. We had been using a local provider in Ludhiana, but they were not very good.

IndeedSEO was given the job of creating a new website for us, Ecostan.com, to see how much business they could bring to us. There was no presence on Google for the website, but the work started progressing. After 2-3 months, the website started appearing on the seventh or eighth page of Google. Some keywords are on the fourth page, and some are on the first.

We gave them the idea of how to do the website, based on which IndeedSEO created its pages. They setup backlinks for boosting the website. The content for the website is provided by both our company and IndeedSEO.

Their primary focuses have been SEO and social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and so on. After seeing their performance, we have also handed them our AdWords account for management.

We gave them a specific keywords list. It took 6-7 months for all the keywords to appear on Google. In the initial stage, only 2-3 of them were there, but, after a few months, all keywords started appearing.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

We were using a local company, but we weren’t satisfied with their performance. My marketing team found some local teams who could do the job, including IndeedSEO. We looked at their work, including 2-3 websites they were working on, and thought they could do the job. We asked them to work on our new website, to show their potential.

How much have you invested with them?

Right now, we have a budget of $10,000 to $15,000 for six months for SEO work. We are spending $25,000 to $30,000 on AdWords for the same period. In total, the budget is around $45,000. The budget was not the point, but whether we could get our keywords on the first page.

We started working with IndeedSEO one year ago or a little more, in 2016. The relationship is ongoing, and we don’t have any other partners. We are also giving IndeedSEO a new project for the website of a different company.

We are getting more traffic than before, which is helpful for our business. IndeedSEO is good and we are satisfied with their work.

The brand name Ecostan was launched one and a half years ago, and we wanted to find a group which could handle marketing and sales for different markets. The look-and-feel IndeedSEO gave us is good. Customers have been saying that it’s informative.

Three to four months after starting the work with them, we found that they could do the job.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and informative. Anytime we need something, we can give them a call or send an email, and get a quick response. IndeedSEO clearly detailed the budget for anything we needed. Their customer interaction is very good. On our side, I and my assistant were in charge of communication with IndeedSEO. We’ve had a main contact from their side, and a second person who took part in corporate calls. Around 90% of the work is done via email, and 10% over the phone.

We had a clear picture of the work. Other people in the market gave us a fake picture, claiming they could bring us to the first page of Google for our keywords after 3-4 months, but IndeedSEO told us that the work could take 7-8 months, or go up to one year, since our website was new and keywords are very competitive.

They’ve worked well so far.

Overall Score Very good experience. There is nothing bad to say about IndeedSEO’s work and timelines.
    The time defined for new projects was accurate.
    The cost is a bit above others’, but the work is good.
    They were able to deliver the work within 1-2 business days.
    I have recommended them to a few friends.

SEO for Local Marketing Agency

"Their communication is stellar...They're probably my best vendor in that sense."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

IndeedSEO has been a critical partner in helping with reputation management. They have also demonstrated expertise in Google AdWords pay-per-click and Google AdWords digital advertising.

San Antonio, Texas
Rod Foster
Owner, iSavvy.com

IndeedSEO excels in their reputation management skills, as they got a negative review from the first page of Google to the third. Additionally, they provide excellent communication and offer their services at a great price.

I’m the Owner and a Marketing Consultant for attorneys at iSavvy.com. I mostly help attorneys pick the vendors that they use to do their marketing. You name it, the Internet, radio, TV, billboards, whatever it takes to help the attorneys to market their legal service. I generally sit in, negotiate with the vendors, and help them create an overall strategy for marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

I've used them for more than one thing, but initially, I had a client who had a really bad review on a disreputable review site. The site does a good job of SEO, and their business model is, essentially, to slam attorneys. If the attorney will pay them, then the review will go away. I hired IndeedSEO to push that negative rating down, and in fact, they did, they pushed the rating down to page three on Google. I would call that reputation management type SEO.

We basically use them for two things, reputation management and Google paid advertising.

For the reputation management, they started to do blog posting and directory linking to the lawyer's major profiles. Lawyers have many services trying to offer them a paid profile, and we utilized multiple paid profiles for this attorney to bump them up to page one. Essentially, IndeedSEO used SEO for all the other profiles with blog listings and links to get the profiles to go up onto page one of Google. Eventually, we backed up page two of Google, bumping the negative review all the way down to page three.

After that, we had them setup Google AdWords pay-per-click and Google AdWords digital advertising. Both their pay-per-clicks are on the search network, where if somebody Googles, "Hey, I want a lawyer in such and such town", they come up at the very top page listing. Then there's also the display advertising. When someone's not searching for a lawyer, but reading a related article on a different website, we wanted to do some branding. IndeedSEO would go into Google for us and set that up, and we would set the budget.

How did you come to work with IndeedSEO?

I was referred to them by another company that I used, a software development company. I told them what I needed and they referred me to IndeedSEO. I tried them out and they did a great job.

Between $10,000 and $50,000.

We began in March 2015 and the collaboration is still ongoing.

We needed that bad result off of page one and they did it.

How did IndeedSEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is stellar. They give reports on a regular basis without me having to ask for them, they reach out to me which is good. When you're a business owner, you don't want to have to hunt down people that are doing a job for you. You want the information just available so that when you need it and you're ready for it, you can go get it. They're probably my best vendor in that sense. Our communication has been through Skype, email, and live chat. I've never actually talked to them on the phone.

They get the job done and they do a good job. They also do it at a really good price which is good for me because then as a reseller, I can mark it up and make a profit which is important. They're a really good company to work with.

Not really, they've been pretty stellar. I've only used them for a couple of projects but they've never dropped the ball.

Overall Score They're great.
    I didn't have a realistic expectation of how long it would take. Their expectations on timing were level five because we had no idea if it could even be done and they got it done in just over a year.
    I would say five because I was able to make a profit.
    They are good communicators. They do a good job and they do it in a timely fashion

Managed SEO Services for Tourism Company

"We didn’t complete the project with them because we weren’t happy with their service."

June 2019

IndeedSEO was responsible for managing an Egypt-based tourism company's SEO strategy. Their goal was to promote the brand by increasing site visibility.

Egypt
Walaa Ezz El Din
Partner, Vacations to go travel

Unfortunately, IndeedSEO didn't produce the expected results within the ideal timeframe, leading to the end of the engagement. The team refunded the initial fees.

Egypt-based Tourism Company, Offering tours to different destinations

What challenge were you trying to address with IndeedSEO?

Their goal was to promote the brand by increasing site visibility

To build a SEO strategy to our company, to promote the brand by increasing site visibility. We Cancelled the Project with them and we get our money back because we didn’t like their service, and didn’t agree about some points

Slow and not professional

Through Clutch

USD 600, and they refunded back

Cancelled

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

Ended

How did IndeedSEO address the challenges that arose?

We didn’t continue with them

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

Nothing

How was project management handled?

Fair

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

Nothing

In what specific areas can they improve?

To work hard, to be more serious and to be clear in their agreements

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

To check different companies before taking a decision

Overall Score We didn’t complete the project with them because we weren’t happy with their service.

SEO for SaaS Search Engine Tool

“IndeedSEO’s efforts increased our organic search traffic and drove more traffic to our website.”

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

IndeedSEO implemented an SEO strategy to improve organic search rankings. They focused on targeting long-tail keywords.

Brooklyn, New York
Justin Zhao
CEO & Owner, Outrankio

IndeedSEO’s work resulted in a first page ranking and increased traffic. Timely and organized, the team achieved high-caliber results.

I am the CEO and owner of Outrankio, an SEO tool.

For what projects/services did your company hire IndeedSeo?

We needed to optimize Outrankio’s organic search.

My company hoped to improve our organic search rankings on Google through SEO.

We discovered IndeedSEO on Clutch.co and chose them based on their good online reviews.

The project focused on long-tail keywords related to SEO. IndeedSEO found long-tail competition for each keyword and then ranked several of them on the first search results page.

We engaged with IndeedSEO’s team.

We achieved a first page ranking. IndeedSEO’s efforts increased our organic search traffic and drove more traffic to our website.

How did the IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

We received monthly reports in a timely and well-organized manner.

What impresses you about the IndeedSeo?

My team was particularly impressed by IndeedSEO’s strong work ethic, responsiveness, and ability to achieve top results.

I cannot think of any.

SEO for Energy Consulting Firm

"They have commendable service and skill sets."

May 2017 - Ongoing

IndeedSeo is optimizing a website to improve its rankings and visibility. The team creates content and fixes issues on the site.

Somerset, New Jersey
Steven Polack
President, Custom Energy Solutions, LLC

The site now ranks higher as a result of new content and fewer errors. The team’s quick follow-up and performance make the partnership an easy experience.

I’m the president of Custom Energy Solutions, LLC, an energy consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire IndeedSeo?

We engaged them for SEO and web coding support.

We wanted to gain more customers.

They had several positive reviews on People per Hour.

They’re fixing errors and creating new web content, which includes bi-weekly blog entries. The team is also providing SEO services to improve our page rank and searchability on Google.

As a result of the content creation and fixes, both keyword rankings and the site’s performance have improved.

How did the IndeedSeo perform from a project management standpoint?

The team’s great to work with because they’re very responsive to emails. I also interact with IndeedSeo via People per Hour.

What impresses you about the IndeedSeo?

They have commendable service and skill sets.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They're excellent in this regard.
    They provide good value for the amount of work being done.
    I'm very pleased with their work.
    I'd refer them because I'm extremely pleased with the partnership.

BRONZE VERIFIED