unapologetically human email for growing business

A family of agencies, Inbox Attack (email training), Small Biz Triage (email marketing), B2B Bandits (sales email) and EmailEcommerce (ecommerce email), Unapologetically Human (email copywriting) all focused on helping businesses grow with stronger messaging.

#1 Email Marketing Agency on Upwork
#2 Full Service MailChimp Agency Worldwide
#3 Email eCommerce Agency Worldwide

* Co-produced the Cold Email Academy with Mailshake
* Trainers for Pitch Anything / Pitch Mastery
* White label provider to dozens of creative agencies nationwide

Rowlett, TX
  • 8714 Millwood Dr
    Rowlett, TX 75088
  • 100 North Brand Blvd
    Glendale, CA 91203
  • 1005 Longfellow Ct
    Oceanside, CA 92057

Outreach for Photographer

"Whenever I contacted them with an issue it seemed they were more concerned about it than I was and got right on it."

Mar. - May 2014

Inbox Attack provided outreach services for a photographer. The team was responsible for running cold outreach campaigns to potential clients in the client's target market.

Seattle, Washington
Charles Cotugno
Owner & Lead Photographer, Charles Cotugno Photography

The engagement results in a 75% increase in leads generated. Inbox Attack leverages their technical expertise and experience to create quality targeted campaigns. The team is hard-working, dedicated, and tenacious.

I am the owner and principal photographer for Charles Cotugno Photography. Most of our clients are corporate for whom we deliver creative imaging for marketing/advertising campaigns, annual reports, online presence, executive portraits, and headshots.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inbox Attack?

We hired Inbox Attack to improve our cold outreach to potential clients in our target market. Much of this work was done before they established the Inbox Attack brand however it's the same work they perform today.

Increase response and conversion rates from our cold email campaigns which included driving them to our website or direct contact as the result of our campaigns.

I found out about Inbox Attack as a referral from Mailchimp. They were one of many vendors I spoke with and interviewed before selecting them to work with us.

We conducted phone interviews to discuss our goals and the best way to approach a solution that would deliver the desired results. We decided that in order to maximize the effectiveness of our work, a redesign of our website was necessary.

This was added to the scope of our project to insure we were directing potential clients to an effective and holistic marketing environment. Once we had the website in place we were able to create more effective campaigns to capture more potential clients. Not only did this include the outreach but also several mechanisms in the process to capture those leads.

Nate was the constant through our work. Whenever there was a need that required more specialization he would bring in another member of his team that could address the issue. Altogether, I worked with three people.

Lead generation as grown by 75% as a direct result from Inbox Attack's work based on the training and tools they provided me.

It was fantastic. We would meet remotely for our sessions with specific goals and almost always they were accomplished. I would have work to do between these sessions and if there were any issues they were always there to assist.

It really helped that I was never passed off from one resource to another. Nate was my primary resource and always up to date on progress and the next steps in the process.

Their response times and dedication. Whenever I contacted them with an issue it seemed they were more concerned about it than I was and got right on it.

I am completely impressed with this organization and trust them more than any other vendor I've worked with. In my experiences, I honestly can't think of any area in that needs to improve. (Maybe if they provided me with wining lottery numbers?)

Overall Score As I mentioned before, I can't think of another vendor I trust as much as Inbox Attack.
    Very easy. 99% was done using their online scheduling tool.
    Extremely reasonable for the work they performed. I never had that feeling that feeling in the back of my mind they were overcharging.
    Fantastic anbd effective.
    I would never hesitate to recommend them.

Digital Marketing & Outreach for Sports-Tech Startup

"...these guys are very, very good at their craft but they always make me feel important and part of their team."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Inbox Attack was hired to provide digital marketing services for a startup that created a sports-performance app. After refining targets, they delivered copy for the website and crafted outreach campaigns.

Denver, Colorado
Brad Paz
Founder & CEO, Zoptic LLC

Inbox Attack's automated LinkedIn outreach acquired 120 connections, which ultimately resulted in 88 qualified leads. The workflow was excellent because the team took the time to understand the client's business and goals. Apart from their expertise, the team's authenticity truly distinguishes them.

I'm the Founder/CEO of Zoptic, LLC. We build sports performance technology for elite coaches, athletes & teams who want to win. Our tech captures a detailed carbon copy of an athlete(s) on-field performance in the form of analytics overlaid on video and delivers actionable insight, real-time & historical, to coaches to support their efforts in advancing the development of their athletes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inbox Attack?

Pitch Deck Reviews, Connected with Investors, Booking Podcasts, Warm Intro's to VC's, Digital Prospecting via LinkedIn and Cold Email, Helped startup moved from seed fund >>> series A, Copywriting and Sales Coaching to help get deals 'unstuck'

Business: expand contacts and connections, raise capital, establish presence as a thought leader in space, tell great stories and present well-written content.

I met Nate Wright in December of 2016 @ a pitch academy in San Diego. Nate & I hit it off and circled back after the academy to scope out some work.

copywriting for website & executive summary. I'd provide an outline of what I'm trying to accomplish, we'd have a review call then 1-2 iterations until we were both satisfied with work.

-LinkedIn messaging & outreach campaign where Nate handled everything from messaging to outreach (A-Z).

-Additionally, they facilitated a podcast outreach. helped me refine a list of targets, incorporated messaging and then pushed out via email with 1-2 follow-ups.

Nate's handled the majority of the copy with his wizardry with words and Billy Gold's helped disseminate messages thru multiple mediums that would fit my target audience. both have helped me work thru some tough roadblocks and both knew how to elevate my spirit to get my confidence juices flowing.

targeted linkedin campaign in 2018, refined a list of 300. they facilitated an automated outreach using a connection request and acquired 120 connections for my profile. after filtering the list, we ended up with 88 qualified leads. the list still serves me well today.

excellent workflow. i'd prep meeting material, we'd jump on a call and they'd run with it. over time, this has become very efficient bc they take the time and care to understand me and my business. i reach out with my symptoms "needs" and they diagnosis very quickly.

their authenticity. it goes without saying that these guys are very, very good at their craft but they always make me feel important and part of their team. always offering to help me any way they can and following thru when I take them up on the offer.

nope

Overall Score working with Inbox Attack team exponentially increases your odds of connecting with your target audience
    easy & seamless online calendaring
    affordable pricing
    top-notch
    without hesitation or reservations

Email Marketing & CRM Optimization for Digital Marketing Co.

"His attitude toward any project is always positive and professional."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Inbox Attack optimized a CRM for a growing brand, assisting their digital marketing partner in serving its clients. The team utilized Mail Chimp to boost email open rates and customer service.

Irvine, California
Carol Maggio
Consultant, E29 Marketing

Since the collaboration began, the company has noticed that email marketing now accounts of 10% of sales. Consistently providing relevant and apt suggestions to arising issues, they respond to questions and concerns quickly. They're able to interpret and foresee client needs.

E29 Marketing is a boutique marketing agency based in Larkspur, CA. I am the consulting strategist for the agency and its clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inbox Attack?

Evivo, an infant probiotic, was a startup in 2017. Automated email communication was needed as the company did not have the resources to strategize, create and deploy consumer communication.

Open rates, click through rates and conversion rates were (and still are) the goals.

E29's CRM specialist resigned to start a family and recommended for the complexity of the projects we were managing for the client, and the budget, that we go straight to the #1 user of the platform (MailChimp) and recommended Seth Rasmussen of Inbox Attack (formerly Small Business Triage).

Based on opt in or purchase date, we needed a number of email series deployed. In addition to scheduling all automation rules/logic, creative council was also sought, as was (and still is) strategic best practices for email marketing.

E29 worked directly with Seth Rasmussen.

To date, email marketing is attributed with about 10% of Evivo's overall sales!

Seth/Inbox Attack have got to be the easiest people to work with - EVER! A simple email, often times fraught with mispellings and incorrect information is all it takes. With amazing speed and wit, Seth manages to read between the lines, confirm what is really meant/wanted/needed, and completes the work in record time!!!

Seth's knowledge of Mail Chimp is truely unsrupassed (as noted by Mail Chimp - they are who rank him the #1 user of Mail Chimp). His attitude toward any project is always positive and professional, and he always makes recommendations for improvement.

Honestly, Seth/Inbox Attack has no flaws in my opinion. They are exactly what I was looking for in a partner.

I have already referred them numerous times.

Web Dev & Email Marketing for Natural Remedy Company

"These guys have years of experience and really understand the challenges of small business."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Inbox Attack developed an e-commerce website for a natural remedies company. The team was also responsible for email marketing efforts, including building lists and performing customer research.

Seattle, USA
Jayne Simmons
Owner, Sister Sage Herbs

The Shopify website sets up an online foundation for the client's business. Inbox Attack is adaptable and responsive, establishing a smooth workflow that ensures effective communication. The team understands how small businesses work and provides quality solutions.

My name is Jayne Simmons. I am the owner of small natural remedies company called Sister Sage Herbs. We are located in Seattle and have a medicinal herb farm on Vashon Island, and a permanent stall at world famous Pike Place Market. We also sell online on our Shopify store and on Amazon FBA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inbox Attack?

We have been working with Inbox Attack (formally Small Biz Triage) for several years. Our projects have included effective newsletters and email marketing and campaigns using Mailchimp, and all things Shopify.

Many goals: building email lists, figuring out what our customers like, who our customers are, how they purchase, increased sales, and many more.

I have been working with owner Nate Wright for years. We served on a non profit together in Seattle, and worked on several other projects together years ago. Nate and Seth are consummate professionals. It was an easy selection and a great fit for our business.

Again our projects mostly include: monthly newsletter using mailchimp, Shopify website

I primarily work with Seth Rasmussen. (one on one phone conversations)

Nate's team including Seth Rasmussen has been a major game changer for our business. I can't recommend these folks enough. They are professional, and easy to work with. And- their results are easy to measure. If you had a small business with intentions to sell on Shopify, I can't come up with a reason to overlook Inbox Attack. Working with Seth and Nate continues to be a pleasure.

These guys are super easy to work with. Often Seth gets back to me within the hour or less. Even during holiday time, BF, CM, and such. They are on it!

This company is run by real people. They have challenges just like you and me. These guys have years of experience and really understand the challenges of small business. Seth and Nate really listen to their clients and work super hard create awesome solutions for small business.

Of course there are! But in reality the improvement needs to come within our own small business. Inbox Attack is always there for us. They can show us the way, but it is our responsibility to follow though when the pros are showing you what to do.

Overall Score Great people. Awesome service.
    Easy. Nothing to it.
    Very fair for small business.
    Top notch pro!
    I'd refer any small business to IA.

Email Campaign Optimization for Sex Ed Company

"They are very communicative, responsive, and patient."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Inbox Attack is responsible for optimizing Mailchimp campaigns and increasing click-through rates. So far, they've organized email lists and integrated Teachable, Zapier, Sumo, and Intercom features.

Founder, Sexual Health Education Company

While it's too early to see conversion improvements, Inbox Attack has better organized the email accounts. They follow the in-house team's project management style.

I am the Founder of a sexual health education company

For what projects/services did your company hire Inbox Attack?

To help us optimize our email, and sales funnels.

To organize our Mailchimp and increase click through rates

We found him on Upwork

They organized our lists on Mailchimp and integrated Teachable, Zapier, Sumo and Intercom

There are two people on our time. This stayed consistent.

We are certainly more organized. It is too soon to tell conversion rates.

We had no issues on this front and managed the project ourselves.

They are very communicative, responsive, and patient.

Not at this time.

leaving it open as we haven't seen conversion results yet and are still tweaking on this

Email Marketing for Branding Initiative

"They are all amazing, patient, responsive, and attentive."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Inbox Attack provided email marketing, Facebook ads management, and MailChimp consulting.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Lisa Marie Vasquez
Owner, LM Vasquez Consulting

Inbox Attack successfully saw an improved impact on email list size, open rates, and marketing success. They communicated well and met all deadlines with any issues.

I work with various companies that hire me to help with their brand and marketing development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Inbox Attack?

Marketing consulting and MailChimp consulting.

Because there were various projects, there were also various goals. Typically, the goal was to increase leads, implement a marketing strategy, track results, and launch campaigns. The outcome has always ben great. Reliable and consistent work with a great team.

Upwork.

Manage high-level strategy, marketing campaigns, optimize MailChimp, manage Facebook Ads, Direct email campaigns, review content.

I have worked closely with the owners and key members of the team. They are all amazing, patient, responsive, and attentive.

Since implementing their advice, all of my client have seen an impact on their list building, open rates, and overall email marketing success.

Very effective.

Their ability to communicate and tackle project deadlines and timing.

Honestly, no. They are a great firm.