• My Tools

A brand with a story to tell is a brand to be reme

I help enthusiastic Lifestyle & eCommerce brands convey their story with a thoughtful strategy to grow exponentially on Shopify.
​​​​​​​
People are tired of seeing or hearing brands talking only about their benefits or features. People want to connect and feel emotions. What is your brand's story? We will connect with your target audience through visual & strategic storytelling.

I value and prioritize the relationships I build with my clients. This is why I like to work in a collaborative process that will allow you to be part of the fun part; Building your brand! Working with me will enable you to receive agency-level work without breaking the bank. I focus SOLELY on Shopify services.

You and I will become partners from the moment we start a project. I am motivated and dedicated as if it was my own brand. I stand firm behind my values; Passion, Integrity, and Quality. I will do my best to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is my priority.

• $5,000+
  • $50 - $99 / hr
  • Freelancer
  • Founded 2020
Average Review Rating
Total Reviews
Average Referral Rating
Most Common Project Size

No data have been added yet...

Highly Rated Similar Providers

Quality
    Schedule
    Cost
    Willing to Refer

"Imed is easygoing and uncomplicated."

Oct 22, 2021

A clothing company hired Imed Djabi to develop their company’s brand and culture. After an in-depth discovery phase, the team designed their logo and marketing collaterals and trademarked their company identity.

E-Commerce Development for Beauty & Cosmetics Company

• E-Commerce Development
    • $50,000 to $199,999
    • Mar. - July 2021
    Quality
    Schedule
    Cost
    Willing to Refer

"Imed Djabi communication skills were beyond what we expected."

Oct 11, 2021

Imed Djabi developed an e-commerce website for a beauty and cosmetics company. They were responsible for developing and designing the page within the company’s brand.

Contact Imed Djabi

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.