Build Relationships, Not Profiles

We get it. In this social world we live in, it's easy to fall behind. The truth is that your digital presence directly reflects your business. Are you putting your best foot forward, and building strong relationships with your audience to keep them coming back for more? If not, we’re the match for you.

When you partner with the experts at Imagine Media, you gain a full-service Social Media Marketing team. We work to ensure that you are building strong relationships online with your target audience by creating custom, engaging content followed up by extremely targeted digital media advertising and complemented by stunning photography/videography. The result? Brand recognition. Increased Traffic. Spikes in web sales. A loyal audience. Schedule a time to chat and let’s get social.

Atlanta, GA

Universal Diamond

Americas Mart

James Allen

Digital Marketing for Ecommerce Food & Beverage Marketplace

“We’re looking forward to continuing the relationship and leveraging their support in growing our business.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Imagine Media is executing social media campaigns and providing SEO services to increase awareness around the client’s launch. They also create weekly blog posts and track site metrics.

Sarasota, Florida
Mario Velez
Owner, Jejo's Market

The engagement is still in early phases, but the client’s social media following is already growing steadily across platforms. An emphasis on open communication has ensured Imagine’s understanding of the client’s business. They reliably meet deadlines and always follow up.

I’m the CEO of Jejo’s Market. We’re a B2C e-commerce marketplace that offers organic/GMO-free food, beverages, and personal care products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Imagine Media?

We reached out while in the process of launching our business with the goal of spreading awareness and driving traffic to the site.

They manage all social media promotion including daily posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. They’re also helping us with weekly blog posts and implementing various digital marketing strategies to help us reach our target audience. This includes several videos they created. Their work focuses primarily on social media, and they use Google Analytics to track it’s impact on our site metrics. They’ve also done limited work in implementing SEO best practices. Since our launch, we’ve started focusing campaigns on generating online sales and engagement.

Initially, Imagine had two people that were focused on supporting my account. One of them recent left the company, but the manager that remains is very active on a day-to-day basis. She manages our account proactively and she’s always up-to-date on every aspect of the project. We also work with a blog writer, a site data analyst, and three or four other team members that are mostly involved in photo/video shoots.

How did you come to work with Imagine Media?

They were recommended to us by a colleague who also introduced us to Shantel, the owner. After interviewing a number of other companies, I felt very good about their presentation and decided to move forward with them.

I have a six-month contract with them at $5,000 per month. This in line with other providers, but Imagine offers a broader variety of services than their competitors.

I reached out to them in February 2018 and we’ve been working together since.

It’s still very early in the engagement but we’ve generated a steady trend of growth across social media platforms. Everything has been encouraging thus far; I’ve been very pleased with the content they’ve created for both blog posts and social media.

How did Imagine Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a very effective flow with them in terms of communication. They always follow up and work closely with us to meet deadlines. We’ve never had any issues with getting in touch with them when we need to.

We’ve been very impressed by all the work they’ve done so far. We’re looking forward to continuing the relationship and leveraging their support in growing our business.

Make sure to share as much information as possible. Bring them in as a part of the team and work with them to ensure that they fully understand your goals.

Overall Score We’ll likely rate them higher as the engagement continues.

Social Media Marketing for Regional Restaurant Chain

“They've helped grow our Instagram following by the thousands.”

June 2015 - Ongoing

Imagine Media oversees the strategy, outreach, calendar, and posts for social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).They also manage e-blast programs.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jessica Myler
Director of Brand Marketing, Tin Lizzy's Cantina

Instagram followers and overall social media engagement has significantly improved under Imagine Media. Their team is both easy to work with and accommodating to our needs. When it comes to attracting followers, they're in the know and have a magnetic sense of humor.

I'm the director of brand marketing at Tin Lizzy's Cantina, a Tex-Mex regional restaurant chain.

What challenge were you trying to address with Imagine Media?

We needed help managing and posting to our social media accounts.

Imagine Media oversees the strategy of our social media accounts. Their team creates posts based off a predetermined calendar, but is also available for timely posts as opportunities come up.

Their team researches and communicates with social influencers within our community who have a large social media following, encouraging them to visit and post about our restaurants.

They also manage and execute our e-blast programs, based off written content we provide their team.

Initially, I mostly worked with Margot Dukes (Co-founder, COO) and Shantel Khleif (Co-founder, CEO). As they've grown over the past couple years, we've started working with a team of about five people, including a dedicated photographer for our account.

How did you come to work with Imagine Media?

Someone within our company knew Margot's father and provided me with her contact information. After meeting with her, we hit it off and signed a contract within a couple weeks.

I'd met with a few other agencies, but Imagine Media was in our price range and also seemed to understand our audience best.

We spend about $30,000 annually.

We've been working with them since June 2015.

I'm extremely satisfied with Imagine Media. They've helped grow our Instagram following by the thousands. Engagement and post likes on Facebook and Twitter are significantly up. Their team knows how to reach younger demographics and truly understands our brand.

How did Imagine Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I talk to Margo at least once a day through email. Although most of our content is planned in advance, she's great about accommodating any last minute requests for timely occasions as they come up.

They keep up with the latest trends in their industry and provide monthly reports on the growth of our social media accounts. They're great at strategizing how to allocate the marketing budget to get the best results.

Overall, they're easy to work with and receptive to feedback. They're so fun to work with that I consider them friends at this point.

Their communication is key to their success. They're always asking great questions and I can trust that they'll keep me on my toes and make sure we don't miss anything on the calendar.

They also have a good sense of humor, which is key to our brand.

I don't think so. Overall, they do a great job.

Social Media Marketing for Fast Casual Restaurant Chain

"They’re really invested in the work they do for us, so it brings a personal touch that’s very thoughtful and honest."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Imagine Media Consulting manages a company’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms to promote brand awareness and familiarity. They curate original photography and produce videos to post.

Atlanta, Georgia
Nate Hybl
Owner, gusto!

Imagine is enthusiastic about the brand both professionally and personally, bringing an attentive and genuine touch to their work. As a result of Imagine’s partnership, the brand’s Instagram following has doubled and they’ve seen an increase in Facebook engagement.

I’m the owner of a multi-location fast casual restaurant concept called gusto!

What challenge were you trying to address with Imagine Media Consulting?

I reached out to them to assist us in growing and boosting our social media presence to bring awareness to our brand.

They schedule posts pertaining to my company’s team and brand on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Much of those posts are original photography and videos that they produce.

For promotions and events that we want to boost, they assist in a limited capacity because other members of our team will often handle it, but we still keep them apprised of the content we intend to share.

I deal with five members of their team regularly. Carolyn Whalen [Community Success Manager, Imagine Media Consulting] serves as my content manager and main point of contact. We communicate most frequently.

How did you come to work with Imagine Media Consulting?

I heard about them through word of mouth. I spoke to a few of their current clients and took a look at their website. After I inquired, Imagine’s owner reached out to me personally, and I met with them. I really love their connection to us, so I decided to move forward with them.

We’ve invested between $30,000 and $35,000.

We began partnering with them in October 2016, and our engagement is ongoing.

Our Instagram following has doubled since partnering with Imagine. Our partnership has also resulted in an large increase in Facebook engagement.

The interactive element of their work has also proven helpful for our team dynamic. They engage my team members in staging photoshoots, giving them an opportunity to offer input and feel apart of the brand.

How did Imagine Media Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

Because they have a growing client base, their response times aren’t always as quick as we’d like them to be, but they’re very personable and responsive to my requests.

I speak with Carolyn primarily via email and text nearly every day.

They’re customers of ours, so they champion for our brand not only professionally, but personally. They’re really invested in the work they do for us, so it brings a personal touch that’s very thoughtful and honest. Being thoughtful and honest, to me, is the highest compliment you can pay someone.

At times, I’ve had to challenge them to be as innovative as possible. A pretty picture isn’t necessarily going to have as big of an impact with people scrolling through pretty pictures on their phones nonstop.