Lit on Passion

We are a passionate video production company, that will help poilot this creative process for you, while respecting your corporation's needs. One thing to note about us is we love people and their stories; and we add a lot of that human emotion and logic to our videos. We're always grateful, so we just want to thank you for allowing us to create something awesome that people can connect with and appreciate!

Chicago, IL

Video Production with Drone Footage for Construction Company

"Their execution was perfect."

Nov. - Dec. 2018

Imagination to Capture produced a video using drone footage for highlighting the company’s ability to tackle multifamily housing projects as well as their many other capabilities.

Batavia, Illinois
Business Development Manager, Inside-Out Company

The follow-up, array of options they offered, and their great communication set them apart from their competition. While the video hasn’t been launched yet, internal stakeholders have nothing but praise for Imagination to Capture’s work. Their owner’s direct involvement was top notch.

Inside-Out is a painting, construction, and roofing company that specializes in multifamily living. As a marketing and business development manager, I work with a team to bring opportunities to our company through a multitude of different avenues, including various media outlets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Imagination to Capture?

We're looking to capture business in the roofing market that highlights our ability to complete large scale projects in a fraction of time that it takes our competitors. Using drone video technology, our goal is to show the vast scope of our capabilities in a visual way.

Our goal was to create awareness of our ability to manage large scale, multifamily roofing projects. We're not just a painting and construction company, we're a skilled roofing contractor that delivers quality workmanship in a timely manner.

We found them through a personal referral. We had three competitive bids, however, the timing was a large deciding factor since we needed to use drone footage in an area that required specific Federal Aviation Administration clearance.

During our initial conversation, we identified what our ultimate goals were and stressed the importance of timing due to flying the drone given the inclement weather. They quickly got the answers they needed and put together a plan to meet our goals.

Imagination to Capture used digital technology to offer many different options for us to choose from, and the follow up was impeccable. When the proposal was formed, it included all facets of what our scope entailed with options for future ideas.

I had the honor to work with Dmitri (Video Producer & Owner, Imagination to Capture) directly. The onsite team for the drone footage was equally helpful.

We just completed the project and haven’t used the video yet to share its success, however, our owners are ecstatic with the outcome and we're extremely excited to put it to use.

I have to say that working with Dmitri was easy and his communication was amazing.

The quality of their work and their seamless communication stood out. Dmitri followed up on a regular basis and kept me on task. From the very first phone call to the final video delivery, the follow through and communication was top notch.

Nope. Their execution was perfect.

Overall Score Thank you!
    This aspect was easy.
    Their price was right in line with their competition.
    I couldn't be happier with their service.
    I would recommend them over and over again.

Profile Video for Real Estate Broker

Their work speaks for itself.”

Apr. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Within two weeks, Imagination to Capture conceptualized, filmed, and edited a realtor profile video.

Johnsburg, Illinois
Candace Decker
Managing Broker, Decker Realty Group

Thanks to Imagination to Capture’s expertise, the final video continues to receive positive feedback. Their team was friendly, efficient, and responsive, which led to outstanding results.

I am the managing broker and owner of a real estate firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Imagination to Capture?

I hired them to produce a realtor profile video to highlight my business.

My goal was to have a polished and authentic video that would impress potential clients.

They were referred by the drone photographer that I work with.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

I sat down with Dmitri (Owner, Imagination to Capture) and showed him samples of what I wanted. After he explained the process, we scheduled the filming for about a week later. The actual shoot went smoothly. He also did the editing.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They had a two-person crew during filming.

I constantly hear from people about how much they love the video. Dmitri did an amazing job editing it. The video had different camera angles for each shot, which made it that much more elaborate.

We worked well together, especially since Dmitri was quick to respond. Since they did a great job of coaching us, my clients and I felt very comfortable with his team during filming. Plus, the turnaround time between shooting and editing was only a week or so.

Their work speaks for itself. I am amazed at what Dmitri was able to pull off from just an hour of filming. The entire process was seamless and easy.

I can't imagine anything that could have been improved on. It was a great experience all around.

Overall Score I’m grateful for an awesome video that I can use for many years to come.
    The entire process only took two weeks, from our initial meeting time to the final product.
    I have already referred them to a few people.
    The production quality was impeccable.
    I have already referred them to a few people.