Professional online marketing agency - SEO & SEM

IM Action is a professional digital marketing agency. We employ boutique approach to provide highly personalized online marketing services to our valued clients.

We believe that great projects are driven by great people and make sure each of our clients has a perfectly balanced project team.

From onboarding to setup and to daily execution tasks, we focus on data when making project decisions. We've built a strong reporting ecosystem to keep everyone on both clients' and our teams informed and aware how we perform, what we do and where we are heading to.

Being a Google Premier Partner, we are used to working in competitive and highly demaning niches and are ready for new challenges!

Minsk, Belarus

• Education services providers
  • IT companies
  • Entertainment companies
  • Sharing economy businesses

SEO Services for Education Management Company

“IM Action is so willing to help, they even support work outside the scope of their contract.

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

IM Action’s staff augmentation services support a variety of efforts for two educational brands. The team’s resources conduct extensive keyword research to offer consulting for technical, on-page, and off-page SEO.

Content and SEO Manager, Education Management Company

Thanks to a targeted keyword list, thoroughly researched SEO strategy, and industry-informed research, web traffic is up considerably for both of the two brands. One page experienced a 90 percent growth compared to the previous fiscal year. Diligent outreach secured excellent guest blog posts.

I'm the content and SEO manager of a hospitality education group for two Swiss hospitality schools.

What challenge were you trying to address with IM Action?

We augmented our team with support from IM Action to execute many strategies. They provide recommendations for our SEO strategies and sometimes handle the execution, as well. We hired them to conduct outreach, secure guest blog posts, and run several audits and reviews for us.

IM Action helps us execute strategies for on-page, off-page, and technical SEO. Along with supporting strategies we form internally, they propose new ones. Off-page SEO is especially hard to do all by myself for two brands.

They also run SEO and technical audits for both our brands. They consulted us on our platform migration and supported that switch as well. They conducted extensive keyword research to identify new opportunities for rankings and had great ideas for where to place those target keywords into our web pages.

Together, we’ve identified primary keywords and prioritized them as tier 1-3. At the moment, they’re getting actively involved with engaging new guest bloggers. The guest blog posts they secure feel very natural to include. Lately, they've focused extensively on outreach for our brands.

How did you come to work with IM Action?

When I joined the company in October, IM Action had an existing contract with one of our brands already. When I took over, I renewed their contract and quickly extended it to our other school's brand as well.

I joined my company in October 2017. We've been working together through to the present time, and they also worked with my company prior

IM Action is highly responsive and skilled. This type of SEO work can get very tedious sometimes, and they're really good about it. As they target competitive keywords, they map them intuitively throughout the pages of our site.

They secured results by optimizing the English-language version of site. We're getting a lot more traffic for one of the schools they focused on. The figures have gone up considerably since I've worked on optimization with IM Action. We've seen about 90 percent growth year on year.

How did IM Action perform from a project management standpoint?

This was actually one of the highlights of our engagement. I have an amazing account manager. She's really on top of things. Sometimes, she has to nudge me to send her all the things I sometimes might have forgetten about. I'd rate them ten out of ten for this ability.

They’re extremely responsive and helpful. Whenever I send an email, I know I'll get a reply within an hour or two. I consider this to be something really important from vendors. Other vendors usually take at least a day. IM Action is so willing to help, they even support work outside the scope of their contract.

I'd love bit more language optimization. Adding services into their profile isn't even something to improve on, though.

SEO/SEM for Software Dev Company

“The overall professionalism has made them stand out.”

2014 - Ongoing

IM Action generates and coordinates SEO and SEM campaigns for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Facebook on an ongoing basis. They’ve also worked in tandem with internal staff to revamp a website.

Moscow, Russia
Jazva

IM Action’s efforts have rapidly yielded quality leads. A sophisticated metrics system provides transparency into campaign effectiveness, while company leadership remains consistently responsive. Thorough marketing experiments and a proactive approach continues to elicit fruitful results.

We’re a software development company selling an e-commerce ERP system called Jazva through a subscription-based model. We manage our customers’ products across different channels, including their warehouse inventories, variations, product publishing, etc.

Our business is heavily staffed through offshoring. We have 25 internal employees, but the total is closer to 40 when our full-time, offshore resources are included.

What challenge were you trying to address with IM Action?

The challenge was entirely around acquiring new leads in order to increase revenue. The goal of any business is to bring in as much cash as possible, and this is why we focused on lead generation.

IM Action has worked on two main things for us: SEO and paid marketing across different search engines and review platforms. They manage our paid listing with one of the big U.S. platforms we’re working with along with search engine marketing on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

In regards to SEO, they’re constantly researching our competition and best practices. We’ve completely revamped our website with IM Action in collaboration with our internal designer and content manager. Their team has been helpful in determining the information flow on certain pages based on the most efficient motivators. They’ve also given us ideas on we should display content, how it should differ across page sections, and what visual elements we should add to make those pages more interesting and vivid.

I’ve been in contact with two people from their side, including my account manager and the company’s founder.

How did you come to work with IM Action?

Someone referred them to me. We started with a small budget for their spend and services. They were extremely helpful during our initial engagement to increase profit. I’ve used them for other businesses with varying degrees of success. I would start a company and then hire IM Action as the SEO and SEM [search engine marketing] provider.

When I moved to the U.S., they were my first choice for the advertising platform because I knew they had good knowledge in that area. We started with a small budget again, but gradually grew to a more substantial amount.

The total cost for the current project has been between $50,000–$200,000.

The U.S. project began in May 2017, but I’ve been working with them personally since 2014.

We have a sophisticated metrics system in place that allows me to tap into their running campaigns and see any platform’s metrics, whether it’s Google, Facebook, Bing, or Yahoo. This includes leads and converted people who requested demos. The latter is a completely in-house job, but that funnel goes into our sales funnel, so I can see how many actual sales we’ve garnered through each marketing campaign. IM Action is very sophisticated in this regard. At any point in time, I can look at a marketing funnel and see where something went wrong or right.

I’ve seen significant improvements since working with them. They’ve done a fantastic job for us, especially in the second half of the year. After we took a few months to get everything right, they started generating serious, quality leads.

How did IM Action perform from a project management standpoint?

We have calls with them twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. They have something new for me every time we talk. I have no reservations on the project management side whatsoever. I can get in touch with the company’s founder at any point and she gets back to me in a few hours. My account manager is also very responsive and answers any questions I have within 15–20 minutes.

I’ve appreciated the fact that we’ve done more than 80 experiments in the last six months. We’ve tried different keyword groups, audiences, and approaches to specific agendas and marketing campaigns. One of their biggest strength is their proactiveness. They’ve been hitting beyond their targets for the last four months in a row, and I attribute this to the number of experiments and their proactive approach.

I’m a tough person to work with because I have my own perception of how things should be done. I like to see numbers, and I can be harsh. This being said, IM Action has been professional from day one in terms of understanding my needs and how I perceive success. The overall professionalism has made them stand out.

Nothing comes to mind right now.

There’s no one in my life who could get a 5 from me on this scale.
    The value for money is fantastic.
    They have a constant history of exceeding my already-high expectations.
    I refer them often, and I’m actually waiting for a response from a prospective client.

Digital Marketing Partner for Outsourcing Company

“Not many companies provide high-quality communication, but IM Action does.”

Nov. 2014 - Ongoing

IM Action provides website prototyping, mockups, analytics, and SEO, including PPC and Google AdWords. Marketplace research, copywriting, and SMO are also implemented for multiple clients.

Toronto, Canada
Alexander Fedotov
Owner, Outsorsa

IM Action’s trusted service and a portfolio of over 15 successful collaborative projects continues to make this relationship prosperous. Their communication and responsiveness, along with their exemplary professionalism, has helped one client see a tenfold growth in website leads.

I’m the owner of Outsorsa, a service investment corporation based in Toronto, Canada. We connect customers with software development and marketing service companies. We do full stack sales. I’ve built a close and trusted club of software developers and marketing service providers who can provide high-quality services for our customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with IM Action?

IM Action helps us provide our customers with SEO, copywriting, and marketing services. We help customers with things such as workflow, legal, and pre-sales, and we follow the process to help our clients get started with a company. IM Action helps augment our team.

We’ve done more than 15 projects with IM Action, and they’re a trusted partner for us and our customers. We hired IM Action to help us with Outsorsa.com, and now we are preparing technical requirements while they prototype our website. We need information from them to refine our strategy of how we will go to the market, so our website hasn’t launched yet. We plan to launch the first version in September 2017, and there will be three phases of the project.

There are many agencies in the market, but we are different because we provide services to our clients that other agencies don’t. Our business model is unique because it’s not an open club where any software developer can work with us. We provide trusted partners, thereby minimizing risks for clients. IM Action searches the market for us. I chose six competitors I wanted IM Action to gather information about, and that helped me clarify the business model.

IM Action helped us with a brief preparation for the website, and they helped with prototyping and design. They also helped with the mockups which helps our designers, project managers, and developers to deliver a website. They help us with PPC and AdWords, and if we need any help with the blog, they provide support there as well. They write stories and any content for the website, and provide almost all marketing services, including land strategy development, SMO, and site analytics.

They’re a sharp marketing team. Liudmila [Founder & CEO, IM Action] has more than 15 years of knowledge. I know some people from her team, and they’re all good people.

How did you come to work with IM Action?

One of my friends works at a big IT company, and he had worked with IM Action before. He referred me to them.

We spend more than $250,000 per year.

We started working with them in November 2014, and the relationship is ongoing.

I saw the website prototype, and it’s professionally done. I’m very satisfied with their delivery, and our clients have been satisfied with the services IM Action has provided them with.

For example, one client has been very pleased with the number of leads that have come through their website. When this client came to us, they asked for professional marketing help. They had updated their website, but the number of leads decreased, so we started with a free search for them to show them bugs and mistakes in their website. We also showed them their competitors and the differences between them. The project has been going for five months, and the client is happy with the outcome thus far. They’ve grown up to ten times where they started.

IM Action is not cheap, but they’re professional. If a business needs help, they don’t need to spend the money twice.

How did IM Action perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re amazing, and I would give them a 10 out of 10. Sometimes, I think they work 24/7 because they’ve been so communicative and responsive throughout the relationship. This is a service business and customer service is important. Not many companies provide high-quality communication, but IM Action does.

Sometimes, they’re too honest. We have clients who have big marketing departments, and they’re very satisfied with IM Action’s service. Their communication and professional skills are great, along with their English.

They need to open a U.S. office so they can be closer to their clients. They’re working through their partner program as our partner, and there’s an eight-hour difference. They work on a US timeframe though, so this hasn’t been an issue. I can’t think of anything they could improve upon, and we’re very satisfied with what they provide. As long as they continue this, their location doesn’t matter.

Overall Score I’m very satisfied.
    Everybody would like to pay less.