Pioneers in mobile applications development

📱 iLeaf Solutions is developing and maintaining World Class Applications since 2007

💻 Transforming ideas to customized digital solutions using AI, AR, ML and cloud computing technologies.

👌 Our development team treats each project with delicacy, thoroughness, and sensitivity for the best quality results

🌟 With over 150+ employees, iLeaf Solutions has persistently positioned itself as a leading developer of niche mobile

💡 We are well-versed in all aspects related to this tech sector

🏆 Awarded Best App Developer 2018-2019 by Clutch

Frameworks and CMS
Programming & scripting
Application platform
Artificial Intelligence Focus

Nexercise, Huddlon, MomenToGo, Roost, YuFi Ltd., YourCause, theEasyAppCompany, FlexiCash, Sevenlakes, Radio Zürisee, Hackerbay, YKings, Awhina Ltd., LWD
ROOST Image

ROOST

This IoT device work by connecting to the Roost Cloud and sending alerts to your smartphone if they detect certain activity.

Learn More :  Roost App Development Case Study

AIRGYM Image

AIRGYM

Fitness App. Developed with SWIFT & KOTLIN.

Learn more here: iLeaf Solutions App Development

FAIRY HUB Image

FAIRY HUB

An E-commerce App. Developed with SWIFT.

Learn more here: iLeaf App Development

PICTERUS  Image

PICTERUS

A smartphone App that estimates newborn jaundice levels.Developed using FLUTTER

To know more: iLeaf App Development

NEXERCISE Image

NEXERCISE

Nexercise is a Fitness App with more than 300 unique workouts and over 400 exercises.

Developed using : Obj C & Android

To know more : iLeaf App Development

DRIVE IT AWAY  Image

DRIVE IT AWAY

DriveItAway is a local car-sharing app that allows you to rent vehicles from your local dealer on a daily or weekly basis.

Know more: http://bit.ly/33wlOby

Application Dev for Social Media App

"iLeaf Solutions has been stellar in delivering within our schedule and keeping costs low."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Assigned resources from iLeaf took over the ongoing development and maintenance of an existing iOS/Android app, which allows people to create location-based social networks.

Pakistan
Founder, Social Media App

Strengths include the ability to identify areas for improvement and anticipate UX issues, as well as strict adherence to deadlines and budgets. The project team can still become more competitive in terms of design.

We provide an application that allows people in the same vicinity to interact with each other as well as with local businesses. It’s a social network centered around location, more than on a contact list, as would be the case for Facebook. I am the founder and CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with iLeaf Solutions?

We needed help maintaining the app and continuing its development. We had decided to let go of the full-time team and needed some reliable, high-quality developers who could work as needed.

The product requirements and specs remained my responsibility. When I determine that a feature needs to be implemented or adjusted, I will create product documentation and design, to some extent. iLeaf Solutions would then create high-fidelity designs, come up with technical solutions, and implement them on Android and iOS. They have worked exclusively on our main application.

There has been a lot of optimization involved in the project. iLeaf Solutions has performed a complete QA analysis of the product and identified a lot of hidden bugs and stability issues. They upgraded it to the latest version of Swift and made improvements on the geolocation accuracy. iLeaf Solutions changed our user interface based on my updated requirements, simplifying certain modules. During the first three or four months, iLeaf Solutions worked on identifying what should be changed and maintained in the application. It wasn’t working well when it was first brought to them, but iLeaf Solutions managed to improve its reliability.

They assigned three full-time engineers for iOS and Android, as well as a project manager who interfaced with me. He is the principal of the company, and I can get in touch with him whenever I have a problem. We have also engaged QA resources and a designer, although I do tend to do all the design work myself.

How did you come to work with iLeaf Solutions?

We interviewed around 12 shortlisted companies. iLeaf Solutions seemed to be the company that best met our requirements in terms of technical ability, eagerness and price points.

We started working with iLeaf Solutions around December, and we have an ongoing relationship.

The only thing I could attribute to iLeaf Solutions is timely delivery and the ability to maintain price points. They haven’t had a role in our growth or user retention since they’re not involved in those aspects. iLeaf Solutions has been stellar in delivering within our schedule and keeping costs low.

How did iLeaf Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Our three key performance indicators for iLeaf Solutions’ team include the ability to deliver within an aggressive timeline and budget. They have analyzed our problems and discussed solutions with me. We agree on implementations, and I am kept up to date on the progress. We achieved our timelines on 98% of occasions.

We tend to use Trello internally, but it hasn’t been needed in the collaboration with iLeaf Solutions so far. We work on set sprints and maintenance, but there’s no ongoing backlog that would need to be tracked.

What did you find most impressive about iLeaf Solutions?

The main challenge for us has been proactively identifying instabilities and improvement areas. iLeaf Solutions has done better in this task compared with previous teams. Their agility has been good, and the team understands what it means to be a partner rather than an outsourcer who bills the client as much as they can. I appreciate the fact that while I don’t have a very lucrative project, iLeaf Solutions has still done it with full dedication. They never gave me the impression of being deprioritized. They’re out there with anyone I’ve worked with during the last five years.

Are there any areas iLeaf Solutions could improve?

As with 80% of the development firms out there, iLeaf Solutions could always do more on the design front. Their skills are good, but everyone outside of Silicon Valley is one step behind. It may not be realistic advice, but it’s what I’ve been pushing my employees and partners to do. You have to be neck-in-neck with competitors if you want to be a good software company. I would say that iLeaf Solutions is within the 80th percentile, but they need to get to the 90th.

Absolutely.
    I would give iLeaf Solutions a maximum rating, but, realistically, I want them to keep focusing on me.

Android App Dev for Exercise App

"They were good with deadlines. They would send me a new build every day with a status report if necessary."

Sept. 2012 - Dec. 2015

iLeaf Solutions designed and developed an exercise gamification app for Android based on an existing iOS product. They integrated with Android Wear and Google Fit, and offered insight into Android standards.

Silver Spring, Maryland
Boomie Odumade
Co-Founder, Nexercise

iLeaf’s suggestions helped get the Android app featured in the Google Play store, leading to more users. iLeaf’s work had significantly fewer bugs than the iOS app; onlookers were shocked at the quality of the code and the relationship. iLeaf integrated with wearables before it was common.

Nexercise was an app that motivated and awarded the user for exercising. I was the co-founder and VP of engineering.

What challenge were you trying to address with iLeaf Solutions?

We had developers working on the iPhone app but I needed help to develop the app for our Android client. I managed the development, the QA, and the deployment of the product. Another developer and I did some of the backend coding on the server.

The iPhone app already existed so we were trying to duplicate the functionality of that for the Android version. There wasn’t a lot of wireframing at the beginning of the project because we knew what we needed to do. We expected them to give us advice on what Android standards were and they did do that.

There were some Android-only features that we ended up implementing and some of those helped us get featured in Google Play. iLeaf was instrumental in both the design and development of some of those features. I did the final deployment to be able to check on things. There were a few times when it was taking longer for Google Play to propagate which I told them. I did the deployment around when I knew they’d be able to confirm. I would deploy before going to bed and would have iLeaf confirm. If there were any issues, they would look into it and fix it before I got up. I know we were one of the first apps to interface with Android Wear and also interfaced with Google Fit for a competition.

At the peak of development, we had three Android developers and a full-time tester who would test both our iPhone and Android apps.

How did you come to work with iLeaf Solutions?

I was looking for an individual Android developer. I found Jaison on an online platform and thought he was an individual developer but it ended up working out well that they were a company because we could add more resources if we needed to. They were always quick to oblige if we needed more developers. Part of our agreement was that I would have direct access to the developers and they agreed. After that, the next three years were great.

We started working with them in September 2012, and the work was completed in December 2015.

We had way fewer support tickets on the Android version than we had on the iPhone version. We got featured in Google Play twice which leads to an increase in users. While we were actively developing the Android app, it was really outperforming our iPhone app from a usage and user standpoint. We attempted to do a corporate wellness feature but I don’t remember what all the comments were. Google Play will not feature you if you don’t follow a certain set of standards. Last year in June, we took the app out of the App Store. Before that, we stopped innovating and were only fixing critical bugs for nine months.

How did iLeaf Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I opted to talk to the developers directly on Slack and Jaison agreed. He was part of the channel, too, and if we needed him we could bring him in. I also communicated with them by email and, on occasion, Skype. If they didn’t reply to my requests within hours, they apologized for the delay. They were very dedicated.

My company was part of Techstars, which is an accelerator, and during the accelerator, we wanted to get a brand-new version of our iPhone and Android app out. iPhone was so far behind that rather than ask the accelerator for another two weeks, my cofounder asked if iLeaf could work through the weekend and we can release the Android version in a couple days while the iPhone version has another week or two. I asked the team and they agreed to do that even though it wasn’t their fault. They were good with deadlines. They would send me a new build every day with a status report if necessary. Nineteen times out of 20, they did it, and the time they didn’t, there was some technical issue that they were trying to resolve.

What did you find most impressive about iLeaf Solutions?

I had some previous experiences that did not go as well as this project did. When we were in the Techstars program, a number of the other startups were shocked that I was able to have such a good working relationship with an outsourced team. I think that’s a credit to them of how much they went above and beyond and how dedicated they were whenever I asked for anything. When I would thank them for the work they were doing, they would say it’s their responsibility.

Are there any areas iLeaf Solutions could improve?

In the beginning, I asked if they were familiar with Bitbucket and the source code control and they said yes but somehow they did something that messed up our repository. I was very upset but they came in over the weekend to fix it. That’s when I asked for direct access to the developers. The relationship didn’t start out that good but they learned from their mistakes and made it one of the best working relationships I’ve ever had.

Overall Score I want to work with them again; I just need a business idea.
    They met the deadline 99% of the time. If they were not going to be able to meet the deadline, they communicated clearly beforehand so there were no surprises.
    We had this built before and I know how much we spent on that. By the time we spent the same amount with them to redo it, we were in a much better place and then we decided to keep innovating.
    They take ownership and are part of the project. Their work has consistent quality.
    I recommend them all the time.

iOS Product Trio for App Development Company

"What is noteworthy about iLeaf Solutions is that they will continue to work on a task until the problem is solved."

2014 - Ongoing

iLeaf Solutions developed three apps by assisting with wireframing suggestions all the way to beta testing. The team continues to support the product trio through design improvements and version updates.

CEO, App Development Company

The apps have been well-received by users, blog reviewers, and technical experts, earning 5-star ratings and thousands of downloads. iLeaf Solutions' flexibility, intuitive understanding, and proactive workflow strengthen the ongoing relationship.

My company develops apps. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with iLeaf Solutions?

We needed to outsource the development of three apps while staying within our budget. We wanted to find talent that could develop the apps in a timely manner.

We initially hired iLeaf Solutions in 2014 to clean up the mess that other engineers had made on one of our apps. The app wasn’t even opening and was crashing all the time. They did a great job with that; after we launched that app, we moved on to creating a scheduling app on iOS, which was pretty complex. There were a lot of features that were hard to understand, and I was impressed with how they understood what I wanted and gave suggestions to make the app better.

The third app was an iOS app that is like Snapchat for your voice. All of the apps were coded in Objective-C. We developed the wireframes in-house, and they would look at them with us to make sure they were intuitive. Sometimes, they weren’t, so I’d work with them to find open source to make it more intuitive. They had creative insight into the UX after we received the build, noting if the mockups we made would fit in reality. The head of iLeaf Solutions is Jaison; we worked with a PM and a frontend and backend engineer. Depending on the contract, they also brought in a beta tester. If you want to have them beta test the product, you can, but sometimes I think it’s better to test it yourself since you know what your product does.

When we finished the first version of an app, we would write all the things that needed to be done in the second phase, which would sometimes require us to start from scratch. We would discover those in beta testing.

How did you come to work with iLeaf Solutions?

I found them on Upwork. In their profile, they referred to themselves as something like “engineering rock stars” or something that had a sense of humor. I feel like when you’re developing, you need to have more than a robotic approach to it. Some developers are black and white, but because iLeaf Solutions had humor in their profile, I was drawn to it and felt that they would have these sensibilities and would understand things that weren’t 100% obvious when they developed. They seemed to have a profile that wasn’t just for-hire nine to five; it was more human.

How much have you invested with iLeaf Solutions?

We’ve spent between $10,000 and $50,000 per project.

We started working with them in 2014, and the work is ongoing.

The last app we made was the biggest app, with thousands of downloads. The app was featured in EK Magazine. We got five-star ratings from app bloggers. The apps were received well by everyday people and also by those who specialize in reviewing, testing, and experiencing apps.

We have something built into the apps where users can send us feedback. We also have automatic crash reports where the user can send the report immediately when the incident happens. We also get feedback where the users give suggestions on how to make the app more intuitive or improve the design. Sometimes we agree with them, and sometimes we don’t; but, we try to accommodate those suggestions when we develop the next version.

How did iLeaf Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They did really well. We use Skype to communicate and worked on fixed contracts. Usually, developers will say they’re only getting paid for a certain amount of hours, but iLeaf Solutions would still work overtime. With fixed contracts, I know exactly how much I’m spending, which is advantageous to me. However, when bugs arise and more hours are needed, it’s not as advantageous to iLeaf Solutions. Nevertheless, they’re still willing to work beyond what is required to get the job done. Sometimes, they were working at 2:00 in the morning. Most developers would say, “That’s not my problem. I’ve put in my hours.” But, the value proposition for iLeaf Solutions is, “Let’s get this done because we can’t move on until we do.”

What did you find most impressive about iLeaf Solutions?

Nothing goes as planned when developing apps, and things take longer than they should because bugs arise and take weeks to resolve. What is noteworthy about iLeaf Solutions is that they will continue to work on a task until the problem is solved. I know a lot of engineers who will give up or say it’s out of budget.

Are there any areas iLeaf Solutions could improve?

When you have the timeline set, you try to follow it as closely as possible, but things don’t always go as planned. We had some delays, but that is expected with any agency.

They worked hard and put in their hours to try to meet deadlines. Sometimes, we bit off more than we could chew.
    They look at what I present to them, test it, and find ways to do it better. They think of scenarios that I haven’t even thought of yet.